Chapter 34: End

It's been 3 years since Liam has been back to the place he loved so much. He wanted to see his 2 friends and lover but didn't have time or money. And you know those things always tie into eachother in the end.

Over the span of 3 years he has made one friend. But more like acquaintance. Liam is a songwriter. He's written many flows and poems and soft songs. He gets 30% of what the song he wrote makes and 500$ for writing it. He's about to turn 20 now. But he just sees it like another birthday. No friends one true family member by blood. And Mark.

Liam blows out his candles not making a wish at all as it is the same each year. To see Troy, Ethan, and Axle. But he has learned that it will never come true as it has been 1 full year since he's ever talked to Axle. Or anyone from Toronto. Mark and Lisa are in Jamaica celebrating their anniversary. So Liam is at his lonely yet beautiful apartment alone.

Meanwhile Axle is behind the scenes making videogames and even few song or album covers. Axle loves life. Hanging out with Troy, Ethan, and...sadly, Kaitlyn. He of course has had sex with her many times. But he would just pretended it was Liam making love with him. Kissing him. Licking all over his body hungrily.

Axle sighs as he sits at his desk feeling his hard on. He chooses to ignore it as he picks up his work phone and dials Troy's number.

Ethan works for an anime company making English subtitles and dub. He works in creating and translating as he is fluent in Japanese already and he does few voice overs for the english dub anime.

Troy is a therapist who works in aromatherapy for helping people. Certain scents can make you feel love, comfort, make you focus, get sleepy, stay awake. All those can help you in the workforce and at home alone. For insomniacs, they can sleep peacefully. Or if you didn't sleep you can use citrus smells to stay awake. These are mainly soaps, sprays, and lotions that sell everywhere.

...

Liam wakes up the next day groaning at his neck pain. He stayed up writing all night not wanting to celebrate his birthday. He just blew out some candles. Then went to writing right away. Liam sighs as he gets up to take an Advil quickly before finishing his work and went to turn Netflix on. He turns on The Little Mermaid and eats some oatmeal.

Liam carries out the rest of the day quietly and boringly as he giggles at stupid posts on Instagram and hums to his music quietly as he does his groceries.

He gets out of his car carrying his bags filled with ingredients for spaghetti and salad. But he's making that tomorrow. Today is some Chinese take out. Dumplings, and Lo Mein. Liam's favorites.

Liam fell asleep on his couch that night. And the morning passed away do quickly as he sent his lyrics to the needy artist and relaxed the whole day. When it was about 8 o'clock Liam got ready to cook his spaghetti he put his noodles in the pot and stirs up the sauce, adding some fresh herbs to it. He wipes the thin layer of sweat attached to his forehead caused by being near the boiling water for way too long than supposed to.

He's cooking for Lisa and Mark who are supposed to come back today from their little vacation to Jamaica. He stirred up the noodles adding a little salt to them.

Ever since leaving Toronto, he's learned quite a lot about cooking home meals. He went through cook books and cooked for Lisa and Mark. Many times they loved it and criticized that helped him improve without having a low self esteem.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Liam sighs and hollers a little "Hold on" before wiping his hands on his cute little apron, that Mark had got him as an early birthday present, then opening the door.