Chapter 5

Liam was walking home with Ethan. After a long first day of school with a lot of homework.

"Here's my house. I'll see you in the mañana."

"Okay Ethan. Bye." Liam smiles and waves as Ethan enters his house.

Soon he feels something tap his bottom. Liam screeches.

"What the hell!" Liam screams as he sees the same drunk guy.

"Hey precious."

"What do you want?" Liam asks innocently.

"You." He says pulling Liam to walk with him in an alley between 2 buildings.

The drunk guy pushes Liam against the wall roughly.

"I like when people play hard to get. But they don't like it. Cause then I have to get a little rough." The guys smirks. Liam coughs exhaling the scent of his ragged breath. He hadn't brushed his teeth in days. But he has a house. Liam feels tears roll down his cheeks as he gets flashbacks of his Sam. Soon he starts to sob as he feel his clothes being ripped off.

...

Axle walks down the usual path to go home. After school he went to Starbucks to do essays and home work since he's in 12th he finishes earlier than other grades.

"Come on Kitten." Axle hears the familiar creepy voice. A few seconds later he hears a heartbreaking sob. Axle walks towards the sound. He is appalled at the sight of Liam's puffy red eyes and new tears coming down. His nose red as he sniffs continuously. The drunk man bites at Liam's skin causing him to bleed.

'Really Liam? It just has to be you out of all people.' Axle thought. Axle walks over to the guy punching him as soon as he got close enough. Axle moves Liam far behind him passing him his clothes so he can put a shirt on and buttons and zip up his pants.

"I told you to fuck off! You're a creep. Go get drunk somewhere else and leave people alone." Axle says through his teeth menacingly. The drunk man trips over himself repeatedly as he ran away quickly.

"I told you not to walk alone. But what do you do? The complete fucking opposite..." Axle says trailing off as he saw the blood trickle down Liam's collarbone. Then he sees Liam who isn't paying attention at all. Like he's under a trance.

"Come on let's go." Axle suggests.

...

Like always they walked in comfortable silence. Axle left Liam be, to think.

Soon they enter Axle's apartment room.

"Hungry?" Axle asks.

"No." Liam says politely.

"Okay. Sit on the counter, shorty. I'm gonna get the first aid kit."

"Okay." Liam says looking down. He hops on the counter taking in the beauty and masculinity of the apartment. He looks around swinging his legs as ge sits on the counter waiting. Soon Axle comes back with a small white plastic box.

"This may sting a bit." Axle says opening the towelette packet and putting peroxide and alcohol on it. He rings some of it out putting it to Liam's neck gently. Liam hisses grabbing Axle's wrist his small hand not even wrapping around it. Axle looks at him annoyed.

"S-sorry." Liam says looking down. Axle says nothing as he finishes with a bandaid.

"There..." Axle says backing up. Axle looks at Liam who is looking at Axle's tattoo's.

"They let people get tattoo's at school?" He asks curiously.

"Mmhm." Axle says trying to keep it short.