Chapter 18

Everyone was staring at the people who came out. Axle and Kaitlyn were basically on top of each other like how Liam wanted to be with Axle. They threw Axle and Kaitlyn in the pool. They threw Jayden and Nicole in the pool with the other two. They opened the other door. Troy was on top of Ethan as they made out. Everyone started cheering and picked them up throwing the two in the pool.

"Let's go upstairs." Oliver whispered in Liam's ear taking Liam's wrist in his hand pulling him up the stairs. Liam just frowns. Axle looks at them not really trusting Oliver.

Once they get to a bedroom Oliver tosses Liam on the bed. Liam just giggles then stops once Oliver climbs on top of him. Oliver kisses him aggressively as he pushes his tongue into Liam's mouth without permission. Liam attempts to push him away but fails as Oliver pins him to the bed aggressively. Liam starts getting flashbacks about his dad and starts kicking. Oliver removes his hand and uses one to cup Liam's jaw sqeezing it tightly. Liam feels the tears roll down his cheek.

"Oliver! Please stop!" Liam pleads as Oliver unzips Liam's red jeans. Liam screams in an attempt to ask for help but Oliver cups his mouth aggressively.

.

Axle walks up the long flight of steps to check the rooms. He checks the first half then is tired. He gives up and decides to walk back downstairs when he hears a scream over the music playing. Then the scream/sob is muffled. Axle runs to the rooms where he thought they might be. Once he checked them he found Liam in the 3rd one.

Oliver was on top of Liam taking his pants off. Liam was struggling. Axle felt all the rage boil inside him. All of the jealously and rage he had felt towards Oliver had over flowed out of his body and he wasn't able to control his movements.

He charged toward Oliver tackling him to the ground punching him repeatedly until Liam noticed what was happening.

"Axle stop!" Liam screams going towards Axle and touching his shoulder. Axle looks at him softly soon standing with Liam. Oliver's face was beat up and bruised. Oliver ran out the room holding his face in pain.

"You're....always...in trouble," Axle says catching his breath, "it's like you attract danger."

"I know. Thank you though. You're always there." Liam says smiling causing Axle to smile. They walk down stairs to see a soaking wet Troy and Ethan. Bailey is passed out drunk.

"I'm ready to go." Ethan pouts.

"I got Bailey." Troy says putting Bailey over his shoulder.

"Alright let's go!" Axle says. The group starts walking out to the apartments. Troy, Ethan and Bailey go to Troy's big house. Axle and Liam go straight there. Liam is coming down from his drunken state almost passing out as he walks.

"You good?" Axle asks. He gets no response from Liam since Liam is way too sleepy.

"Liam!" Axle says more stern. Liam jolts up.

"Huh?!" Liam says eyes wide. Axle smiles.

"You okay?"

"Yuppp." Liam says popping the p.

"Come here." Axle demands. Liam walks over to Axle tumbling over his feet falling into Axle's chest smiling at the smell of Amber and cigarettes.

"Is Liam sleepy?" Axle coos. Liam doesn't even feel like fussing at the baby voice from Axle. He just nods. Axle picks him up with ease and wraps Liam's legs around himself since Liam is way too tired to do anything. Axle rubs Liam's back.

"You can fall asleep, Liam." Liam nodded and closed his eyes as he hid his face in the crook of Axle's neck. Axle just sighs as Liam is putting a little pressure on his bladder.

I Run To You (boy×boy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें