Chapter 4

"So today is an A day so you have those classes." Ethan explains with a smile.

"So far do we have any periods together?"

"We have them all alike since you are assigned to me. But next year they may be different."

"Ok." Liam says.

"Now let's go." Ethan says walking away. Liam looks at him confused catching up with him.

"W-why?" Liam asks.

"Well you don't want to get ran over by 6 ft tall dudes and have the dwarfs crawl under you."

"Oh..no.." Liam says rubbing the back of his neck. The walk into Physics class and see the teacher. Her smile warming. Her blonde hair so wavy and pointy upturned nose. Cat eyes and thin lips. And a thin layer of makeup on.

"My name is Jessica Oswald. Call me Ms. Jessica or Ms. Oswald. Nice to meet you." Jessica smiles. Her young features turning upwards. She was around 27 and could pass for 19 or 20.

"Ok." Liam smiles uncomfortable.

"Hey Ethan." She smiles.

"Hey Ms. O." Ethan waves.

"You guys take a seat and when everyone gets here you can introduce yourself."

Liam just nods and goes to the back in the dark corner and sits in a desk. He takes out all his things placing them neatly on the desk putting everything at arm's reach. He puts his bag under the chair. He writes what's on the board (which is the teachers number and email etc.) And by the time he's done students rush in loudly scaring Liam forcing him to cringe. Then he sees Axle and makes brief eye contact with him before breaking it and looking down.

"If you hear me say 'Shhhh'." Ms. Jessica says quieting down the students.

"Shhhhh!" The students say not saying anything more.

"We have a new student. Come on up and introduce yourself.  Tell us your full name, something interesting about you that no one will care about and they'll eventually forget about. You know?" She says nodding, smiling and winking. That's her personality. Sarcastic and funny.

"Ay yello. I'm Liam Walker." Liam says his British/ Australian accent coming out ringing through the students ears as most are either jealous or attracted to the boy. The girls squeal and make heart eyes towards him as he blushes and they squeal even more. Almost jumping out their seats.

He makes eye contact with Axle who is sitting in the seat beside Liam's. Liam feels shivers run down his spine.

"My father is Australian and my mother is British. And...uh...yeah." Liam says as Axle's piercing grey eyes look into Liam's soul through his eyes. But unlike anyone else. Axle doesn't read much. He can usually tell someone's mood just by looking at their eyes. But Liam's eyes hold nothing although his facial expressions are different.

Axle frowns a bit but goes back to being emotionless.

"Any questions?" Jessica asks the students.

Many hands rose. Mainly from the girls.

"Kaitlyn." Jessica says hinting that she can talk.

" Jessica says hinting that she can talk