Chapter 15

The car ride was quiet. Axle was folding his arms angrily yet sadly while Liam droopily looked out the window with his cheek in his hand. The tension was so thick you could slice through it. It was so thick Ethan, Bailey, Troy and Liam were blushing out of awkwardness.

"We-um....we're here." Ethan smiles nervously. Liam gets out instantly and so does Axle. Liam stays ahead of Axle. They go up the steps to the 7th floor.

"Um...I'll go to my apartment...if you want." Liam says finally looking into Axle's eyes.

"It doesn't matter what you do." Axle says coldly opening up the door and leaving it open. Liam looks down. Then he decides to walk in. Just to grab his keys though. He looks at the door then at Axle who was on the couch. Then back at the door and walks towards it. Then he looks back at Axle. Liam sighs.

"I-I'm sorry." Liam says quietly. Axle looks up.

"What?" Axle says a little soft but still cold.

"I'm sorry. I do trust you." Liam says looking down. But he's still quiet. Axle gets up realizing he's not gonna get any louder. He walks over to Liam standing in front of him.

"What Liam?" Axle sighs.

"I'm sorry Axle. I trust you." Liam says. He doesn't want to make eye contact although he senses the need to look up but he refuses.

"Liam...it's okay. It's stupid. Just forget about it." Axle says calmly.

"But-..." Liam sighs.."nevermind."

"Liam, if you have something on your mind just say it." Axle states narrowing his eyes.

"No. It's fine as long as you're okay- well I mean its all good if we both are fine cause w-why w-w-wouldn't it-"

"You're rambling. Shut up." Axle says. Liam blushes.

"S-sorry." Liam says shakily.

"Are you still gonna go to the party tomorrow?" Axle asks.

"Yeah. I got a Minnie mouse costume."

"Why Minnie?" Axle frowns.

"Why not?" Liam frowns.

"Well-"

"Is it because I'm a boy and Minnie's a girl? You think I should be Mickie huh?"

"Really I was gonna ask why something so kidish."

"Cause it's Minnie." Liam says tilting his head.

"Okay Liam." Axle smiles. Liam is taken aback by the hidden teeth that show.

"Are you okay? You look broken." Liam says frowning.

"I just haven't smiled in a while." Axle said rubbing his face. Liam laughs.

"Cause you're always so grumpy." Liam says smiling.

"Am not."

"Are too. You are always emotionless and grumpy. But you can't fool me.".

"What do you mean?" Axle frowns.

"Well I mean I can always tell when you're being fake."

"What? I'm always real."

"Except when you're flirting with girls." Liam says raising an eyebrow.

"Are you calling me gay?" Axle says kind of offended that Liam was making random assumptions.

"No-"

"Cause if you are you're dead wrong. Your little friends think I'm gay too. Why?"

"Well you did kiss me." Liam says quietly.