Chapter 6

"What?! No! You don't know anything!"

"Calm down okay. I'm Troy..whats your name."

"L-Liam."

"Okay Liam it's good to let out your frustration. Talk to me. Come on."

".........okay." Liam mutters and they start walking out the bathroom.

Liam didn't know what he was doing. Why was he telling a stranger these things about him. Soon enough the are outside sitting on the benches. Cause Troy noticed his limp.

"It all started when my mom got sick. It was the worst cancer. Ovarian. It spreads so fast." Liam says looking down.

*Flashback*

"Sweetheart...please take care of Sam and Baby take care Liam."

"Okay." Liam says awkwardly. Sam just nods

"Good." She says. Her breath becomes raspy and shaking. The doctor said when that happens it might be time. Liam looked away sadly. Sam held her hand tight. His mom took his hand and held it as well. Liam was praying in his mind that she wouldn't leave him. But she's been in so much pain lately.

"I love you both so much."

*End*

"What was her name?" Troy asks.

"Alexandria."

"That's a beautiful name. Why didn't she name you Alex?"

"I don't know..." Liam says thinking about it now. He never thought about it. Liam begins to get up but Troy stops him. Liam frowns

"You shouldn't be walking with that limp. If you want I can carry you back to your house."

"No I'm good. I can go through the day."

"No you aren't." Troy picks him up with ease surprising Liam. Liam instantly wraps his legs around Troy's waist.

"Climb over to my back." Troy says. Liam maneuvers from the front of Troy to the back.

"Why did you do that?"

"Cause you're in pain." Troy says. Liam just doesn't say anything.

"If you want...you can fall asleep."

"Okay." Liam says and puts his head on Troy's back.

"Oh wait...I don't know where you live..." Troy says.

"Oh..yeah.." Liam says giggling.

...

"Where's your key?" Troy asks. Liam gets his key from around his neck and gives it to Troy. Once Troy opens it Liam knows for sure he wouldn't have made it through the day. He groggily mumbled.

"I'm sleepy."

"I know Liam...here's the couch." Troy lets Liam hop off his back and lie down on the couch.

"I gotta get back."

"You should stay." Liam says with sad eyes. Troy sighs not even making it a second to the door the broken eyes Liam held. Troy sat down smiling. Liam looked at him. Questioningly. Liam examined his face. Tilting his head making Troy blush a little and smile about how cute the smaller boy is.

"H-how did you know?" Liam asks. Like reading his mind for the 5th time today, Troy answers.

"I'm adopted. My mom was a prostitute."

"Wow...what about your dad?"

"Even when my mom was alive he did stuff to me. Once he sold me into sex slavery but then miraculously got me out. Then he made me fight other kids. Its like where parents force their kids to fight in front of people and people bet on who's bigger. Then the one that gets knocked out loses."