Chapter 14

Liam was taking a nap on the couch while Axle was just watching TV. Liam had made him watch some cartoon called Gravity Falls. So far Axle hated it. A few weeks have passed and it's 2 days until Halloween. These weeks Liam has been staying at Axle's house. He's had to sneak into his room and take a bag of clothes and go back. 

He still hasn't talked to Troy, but only for Ethan's sake. He doesn't want to risk Troy trying anything. So far Liam has been hanging out with Oliver almost every weekend. Both Liam and Axle have been avoiding the topic of them kissing. Axle just says to himself that it was a mistake. And he was drunk out of his mind. Although he was. But he wasn't drunk out out of his mind. He was just a little tipsy. 

Liam started to shift in his sleep, and a little later he woke up.

"Ethan and his friend said that they were coming over to take you shopping for the Halloween party at Jayden's house." Axle said paying attention to the football game.

"Ethan and Troy?" Liam asks. He didn't know anyone Ethan knew.

"No. Some nerd girl." Axle says rolling his eyes. Over those weeks their relationship has gotten worse. They've grown apart. Ethan noticed and wanted to fix that. He was planning to do that at the party.

"Isn't Jayden your friend?"

"Yeah. So what?" Axle says looking at Liam coldly.

"Y-you should d-dress up for Halloween t-too."

"No. Never."

"Please." Liam says already knowing how to Axle to say yes. It was easy. All he had to do was pout. Make his eyes seem saddened and sniff and do a little frown. His head has to be down and looking up at Axle at the same time.

"Axle....pleeaaasssee."

"......."

"*sniff* Axle...p-please-"

"Okay! Fine." Axle says folding his arms and looking away.

"Yay!" Liam jumps.

"yeahwhatever." Axle mumbles. Then a few minutes later, Troy, Ethan, and his friend Bailey are at the door.

"Hey guys. This is Bailey. Bailey this is who is talking about. Liam and Axle."

"The loveb-"

"The loveb-"

"YES BAILEY I SAW THE DOVES OUTSIDE TOO." Ethan says winking at Liam doing the 'I got chu' face. Axle rolls his eyes as Troy becomes confused. 

"What?" Troy asks. Axle just walks past them mumbling stuff. Liam just follows. Troy then follows Liam and Ethan follows Troy and Bailey follows Ethan.

"So I think we have the same Trigonometry class. But you sit in the back by the window while I sit on the other side. The dark part. But you're that guy that gets A's on his test right?" Bailey asks.