Red Dress

De angelreadsalot

In the vibrant world of art and passion, Oliver's creative spirit is on the brink of surrender. Just when the... Mais

Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 3: portfolio
Chapter 4: opportunity
Chapter 5: hard to get
Chapter 6: Harper vists
Chapter 7: the date
Chapter 8: The showcase
Chapter 9: My Food
Chapter 10: maybe
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Mess
Chapter 32: bye
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 1: Sam is a problem

11.6K 330 35
De angelreadsalot

All rights reserved. Don't copy. This is my original work so on and so forth.

Oliver

I sat at the far end of the small bar. I was sitting alone, I looked at my art portfolio for the hundredth time that evening. I drank more of my coffee. The Gillmore Gallery rejected my art for what feels like the hundredth time . Outside the rain was pouring. More people walked into the bar probably trying to stay away from the rain. My phone began to ring. I just watched the notification on my phone.
SAM IS CALLING. Sam had the nerve to call me instead of meet face to face. I looked back at my portfolio completely ignoring my phone.

I sighed, for someone guilty my brother sure as hell wants me to forgive him. Finding your girlfriend and your brother naked and having fun in your apartment is not something I want to talk about with him. What can he say that will make me forgive him? I pulled my hair. My phone rang again. This time mom was calling. God my family smothers me. I finished what's left of my coffee. The doors to the bar opened. I don't know why I looked but I did. She walked in with a group of friends. She was so beautiful. She had an afro that was pulled back with a hair band. Her brown eyes looked excited for the night, she wore a red dress that complemented her dark skin. I slowly sat back down. She had an amazing body. I looked away before she caught me staring at her. I quickly packed all my art pieces. As I walked out I bumped into someone. I quickly mumbled sorry.

My apartment was huge only because the whole building was being renovated. In every corner there was a canvas. Some with a painting and some without. The floors were light wood with cream white walls and a chandelier that could fall at any moment. That's why I never use it. I switched on the TV and some movie was playing. I sat on my bed. I checked my phone for any information on any galleries. Nothing, but mom has called me ten times and Sam eighteen times. Yet my girlfriend has not called once. I looked around for her things and they were still here. I began to pack her things in her bag. She had too many clothes to pack so I placed them in a box. I sat down and drank my medication. I looks at the pills feeling the need to add more. i sighed and drank the pill and calling it a night.

I woke up to a knock on my door.
"OLIVER OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Harper was banging on my door. I slowly made my way to the door. I did not want to deal with her anymore. "Stop shouting." I answered. She pushed me out the way. "I'm going to stay with a friend until we work things out." She spoke. My hand squeezed the door handle. "What do you mean work things out." I spoke. "We need to talk about this." She said taking the box. "There is nothing to talk about." I said my voice getting slower. "Look at you Oly getting all high and mighty, you and I are going to work things out because you will never have anybody else." I looked at her. "I'm all you have." She said slamming the door in my face. I sighed. "Bitch." I mumbled.

Just then my phone rang again. I answered. "Yes."
" Just listen Oliver I... we...we need to talk I'm sorry okay let's meet up." Sam babbled on. I quickly hung up. Harper's voice replayed in my mind. I'm all you have. She was right I had never really had a girlfriend in all my 23 year old life.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

108K 4.7K 16
Vincent fought for his life because of Hazel--coz she told him to do so, and since then her face never left his mind. But when Hazel discovered a sur...
26 1 20
"Canvas of Change" follows the journey of Alice Miller, a young woman trapped in the mundane routines of her life in New York City. Stifled by a dead...
710K 40.7K 87
After a terrible break up with her boyfriend, we get inside of Ava's World and how she's handling her business, family and her constant reoccurring e...
820K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...