frat party - a.i

By kqenx13

Emily Autumn is living a nightmare, with her father. She does drugs and party's maybe everyday. She, her brot... More

START AT CHAPTER 0:1
Home
Class
The beautiful place
Boyysss
Party what?
sweet lips
Monday afternoon
Playlist
Plans?
Cool kids
What if
'I love you'
Sooooo
Chapter 0:1 {START HERE}
Birthday girl
Chapter 0:2
Chapter 0:3
Chapter 0:4
Chapter 0:5
Kaityln
Chapter 0:6
Chapter 0:7
Chapter 0:8
Chapter 0:9
Chapter 0:10
Chapter 0:11
Chapter 0:12
Chater 0:13
Chapter 0:14
Chater 0:15
^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
Chapter 0:16
Chapter 0:17
0:18
0:19
0:20
The Everyday Playlist
0:21
Letter 1 // 0:22
0:23
0:24
0:25
a/n
0:26
0:27
0:28
0:29
0:30
Specail thanks to
Frat party sequel
UPDATE

Saturday Morning Jumped Out Of Bed

392 11 2
By kqenx13

Emily

"Heyo you okay," voice scared me, "Sorry if i scared you, but I saw you crying" the boy with Lilac color haired, and was in a black sweater, It was Michael, "um, no I wasn't crying," I lied, I didn't need Michael to hate me, he can be a dick sometimes, so I heard. "No, you were crying, come here," I came to him and he hugged me, he was so sweet like a kitten, and he was so soft. "thanks," I really did need a hug, we sat by the tree cuddling, we got to know each other, I asked him why he is friends with Ashton and the others, he said they weren't bad as guys. We became friends in a instant, and after we be came best friends, we loved each others company.

The music died down, and I released from michaels cuddle, "looks like its over," I said, "yea, I guess it is, or the cops are here, but here is my number," he gave me his number and i gave him mine, "see yea at school," I told him, if i can come to him if I cry again, "anytime, I'm here 24/7," I'm was glad that he was there for me.

I hugged Michael, and we said are goodbyes, and see you soons, I walk in the house to find Mel. When i found her she was in the most happiest mood, "what the hella is going on here" (lol from the instagram video) "I'm Calums girlfriend," wow, the boy was in a break up for god sake.

-the next day-

I jumped out of bed and Mel was still awake, "who are you texting" I bet its Calum, "Calum, he is so sweet" she is one lucky girl, and if calum brakes her heart, I will brake everything in him, that he will not play football for a year, "cute," thats all I, I went down and saw my mom and brother, so happy.

They asked tons of questions about the party, I told them everything, but I left out the part that Ashton smashed his lip into mines, and I got in a fight with Luke

"come, i need to show you something," Jason took me up stairs and into this beautiuful hiding spot. "oh my, this is so, wow" I couldnt mange to get anything out, "good your speachless, its your" everything was perfect, "thank you" I got in the little hiding spot/fort, and look at everything, I sat on the soft blankets and though about last night, what did the kiss mean, did he really like me, no he was drunk, yea he was drunk.

A/N

IM IN A FORT MOOD BUT I CANT MAKE A FORT

IF YOU ARE ON MOBLIE THAT MEANS YOU CANT PLAY THE VIDEOS, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THEM ON THE INTERNET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 80K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...