FullMetal Alchemist Fan Ficti...

By GreedHateEnvy

Hopefully I'll come back to this one soon as well... More

The Other Side
Hate, Revisit, and The Sacrifice
Remembrance and Research=Aquosea Stone
Humunculi and Chimeras: Friends and Enemies
Envy is my Sin
All is 1 and 1 is All
State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 1: Cocky
State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 2: Mannequin Soldiers
State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 3 Ax
State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 4 Battle Begins
State of Amestris: Running Out Bradley PT 5 Painting The Tunnel Red
State of Amestris: Roy Mustang PT: 1 Phase 4
State of Amestris: Roy Mustang PT: 2 Joining Up
State of Amestris: Roy Mustang PT: 3 Peace
Fire and Flame: PT 1 Finding a Teacher
Fire and Flame: PT 2 The King and His Pupils
Fire and Flame: PT 3 Interveiw
Fire and Flame: PT 4 Challenge

Envy and Envy...?

35 0 0
By GreedHateEnvy

We'd been hiding under central for a long time....Dylan (Greed), Ed (Gluttony), Lenora (Lust), Ax (Sloth -from Brotherhood-), Lora (Sloth), and Jacy (Wrath) had already joined us...when we heard a fight break out and just as suddenly as it started slow to a stop. I decided to be the 1 who went to check it out...but I stayed hidden for a while...watching through a small hole I made in the wall. Edward, Scar, Roy, and Hawkeye were all staring at a small lizard thing with purple eyes. It was crying and saying these things...that sounded just like things I would say...I heard it call itself Envy and just before he could kill himself I shot out and grabbed him and left back through the wall, covering it and knowing they wouldn't have a clue. Ed, Al, and the rest didn't know we'd been bringing back all of them. As soon as we got to the other side of the wall I sighed softly, leaning against it and gently running my fingers along Envy's back while he looked at me, confused.

"I...I knew it was only a matter of time...when I met with the 1 who personifies what everyone has called me for so long..." I hold him close to me and he stares at me, confused. I can tell he's trying to force back the tears. "it's...it's ok to cry..." I whisper, smiling at him gently. He needs no other invitation and eventually he gets enough strength back to turn into his normal form but he's still sobbing. I run my hand along his back soothingly until he eventually stops crying and looks at me with the same confusion as before.

"Why...why do you care...about me so much? I'm not human..."

"I think that's exactly why." I reply evenly, making the ground below us slowly start moving so we're slowly making our way to the underground HQ the rest of us made with Ax's help. It's moving so slow it's not even noticeable. "I have problems trusting humans...."

"So then why would you trust me....? I'm the personification of..."

"I know...the reasons you think would make me less likely to trust you are the exact reasons I do trust you. How can I not trust you...when everyone used to call me Envy?" I look at him honestly and he looks confused, then suddenly gets wide-eyed.

"You...no way...you can't be the same..." he stammers, looking at me closely. "you're...you're that girl...that dressed all in white...? That small, vulnerable, hurt little girl...." he mumbles, almost to himself.

"How do you...?" I start.

"Do you...by chance...remember the boy with dark blonde hair...the one that was only there for about a month..."

"Of course....how could I forget those green eyes...wait a minute...you're not telling me he was..."

"Yes...it was me...."

"No way..." I stare at him with wonder in my eyes.

He sighs "I never thought I'd run into you again...you see, Father heard that someone else was using the name Envy and was concerned...so he sent me there to find out as much as I could. I remember at 1st I was ticked that someone else was using my name...until I found out who it was..." he trails off slightly. "In order to get as much information as a could I ended up with a similar schedule and read the papers you had to do...I was surprised, you even signed your name as Envy...the teachers and students even called you that...it pissed me off more until I read the one...and I realized it was like reading my own thoughts...from someone else...except I'd been pushing those thoughts away for so long...reading them and having them thrown back in my face...somehow finding a human that wished she wasn't human...and having been trying to find a way to become human for so long...it was the 1st and only time other then today that I'd actually cried...."

"Are you saying I earned the right to be called Envy as well?" I ask, looking up at him with a grin. He laughs slightly.

"I suppose that's 1 way to say it. I never thought I'd see that girl again....and to think it'd end up being the same girl that made me cry so long ago who would save me..." He trails off and there's silence for a short while.

"Hey...I have a question..." I suddenly say, breaking the silence "Remember that song you were singing during the storm...?"

"Y...yeah...?" he sounds slightly embarrassed, as if he was hoping I hadn't seen or heard it.

"Where...where did you hear it from...?"

He lets his head fall slightly. We were arm's length away from each other now and he looked...ashamed...I think is the best word for the look on his face "I heard it...in Ishval. A mother was singing it to a small child when I showed up...for some reason I remembered the words..."

I look up at him. "Really...? I heard it from a...I dunno....every time a storm would happen I would just hear this voice...singing.....and it calmed me down somehow....it made me less afraid...."

He sighs "Every once in a while I would suddenly feel this deep sense of fear...and I would whisper that song and it would slowly go away. It was strange....I swear the fear didn't...." he trails off and gets wide-eyed. "Wait a minute...you mean the fear was coming from you the whole time...and we didn't even know each other...?"

"I...I think so....when I heard you singing it...it sounded just like the voice that always sang before...I just pushed it away as coincidence but..."

He laughs slightly "And to think I thought I'd never know the reason I was singing to myself..." Suddenly he gets wide-eyed just as we end up in the HQ. He pushes me away and staggers to a wall, holding his head like he's in pain.

"What's wrong...?"

"Father...and Dante...they're trying to take control over me again..."

"Oh...hold on..." I walk to a table and grab an Aquosea Stone, then walk back to him. "Here...take this..."

"What...is it...?"

"Let's call it a replacement for the Philosopher's Stone." I reply evenly, smiling at him. He looks at me, confused, and I walk closer.

"No...don't...I'll end up..." he stammers, and I walk closer and hug him. He gets wide-eyed and I put the stone on his back. It slowly sinks into his skin and he looks at me, clearly wondering what was happening.

"No you won't...you have to tell me when you feel it connect completely so I can take out the Philosopher's Stone."

"Wha...?"

"You'll know..." I smile and blush slightly, realizing he's gently hugging me back...and I'm trying to figure out what it is I'm feeling...

"They...don't have any control over me anymore..." he whispers and I sense that it's connected. Slowly the Philosopher's Stone comes out of his back and I crush it, sending all the souls it took to make it flying out in a mass of red. Eventually he pulls away from me and smiles as I realize I'm still red...and realizing this doesn't help the problem...

"Um.....yeah....so...." I stammer as I try to regain my composer...and fail...

"You're just as cute as I remember." he laughs...and I manage to get redder. About then, as if I wasn't embarrassed enough, Cylon and Dylan walk out, see us, and laugh along with him.

"See, I told u he would like her." Dylan laughs.

"Greed...?" Envy looks at him, confused.

"not anymore. Now I'm Dylan."

"Dylan...?"

"Yeah, isn't it an awesome name?!" he says with a grin. "My girl here came up with it." he pulls Cylon closer to him and she grins...just like him, it's slightly disturbing...and judging by Envy's face, he thinks so to.

"So aside from that, what's this about you two having met before?" Cylon asks curiously.

"Yeah, I was wondering that too...unless....your not telling me she's that other 1 they called Envy, is she? The 1 you told Father was no big deal...?"

"She is." Envy smiles. "I never really did get to talk to her..."

"Yeah, if i'm not mistaken all of the other kids made sure to keep you far away from the creepy loner in the corner..." I mutter.

"No matter how I protested." he replies.

"So wait...she's the same girl you said actually wished she weren't human?" Dylan looks from him to me. "Well...then how come she hasn't said anything like that to anyone else....?"

"I didn't say it, it was on a paper I had to do for school that he found." I reply.

"If I have my wording right..." Lenora walks out, followed by Ed. "You said she would never b a threat because she thinks more like a Humunculus then the human she is. You said she seems to hate humans and you said she thinks being called human is an insult."

"Right...I suppose you have a new name too, Lust?"

"Yes, it's Lenora." she replies simply "or Lenore if you prefer."

"You too, Gluttony?"

"Ed!" he says happily, and I can see Envy forcing himself not to laugh. "because of how Edward helped I wanted to be Ed."

"He helped you, hu? I suppose you could say he just helped me too...in an obscure way...so what about the others?"

"Well Greed Ling is still on our side, even though he's the ruler of Xing he shows up from time to time." Dylan replies "He's still got the Philosopher's Stone though. Because of the distance it seems they can't affect him."

"What about the 2 Sloths...?" Envy asks. As if on cue Lora and Ax walk in.

"I'm Lora now."

"And I'm Ax"

"What about...?"

"Wrath?" Lora finishes as he walks in.

"I'm Jacy!" he grins and Lora smiles and rubs his head.

"He still thinks you're his mom, hu?" Envy looks at Lora.

"Both of them." Jacy smiles and looks at me. Envy follows his gaze and stares at me, confused.

"Heheh...um...I have a soft spot for kids...sometimes...?" I rub the back of my neck awkwardly. "Good news is is that even though Edward still won't accept her as his mom, Al has...sorda..."

Lora sighs "I suppose it is hard to accept...I'm just happy he got his body back..."

"So most everyone is here and has new names...that leaves me as the only 1 left with my original name..."

"What about James?" I look at him. "That's the name you gave yourself for when you were at the school..."

"James, hu...? I guess I forgot about that...I have always liked that name...I suppose that'll work." he smiles at me and I smile back. I suppose you could say that, right then...that's the 1st time I've felt human...ever...and ironically it took a non-human to make me feel it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 88 17
𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐃𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒. The first act is finished and ready to complete reading!! Act two will be soon??? 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐬...
61.6K 815 11
I'm new to this...that is all.
7.1K 140 6
𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (𝒚/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒊...
40 2 7
this is my first. story hope you will like it....