Demi Imagines

Від gayestfordemetria_

Imagines of the queen, Demi freaking Lovato !WARNING! Mention of sensitive topics and triggering chapters wi... Більше

Spider
She Didn't Make It
Interview
Sick
All Those Years
Lingerie
Little Sister
Fanfiction
Insecurities
Thinking Of You
Imagine
Baby
Love Me Harder
Back
Ellen
Not Him
No Matter What
Cheating
Collab
Moved On
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Be Alright
Tell Me That You Love Me
Looking At You
Burrito
Pregnant
Dinner
Safe Now
Delicious
Secret
Together
Something Else
Obsessed
Hi

The Only Lovato

5.5K 93 0
Від gayestfordemetria_

I think I'm sick.

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV (Girlfriend)

It's been a few days since Demi, my girlfriend, and I talked. We've been together for a couple of years now but had a miss understanding a few days ago. She has been ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder and I can't with this, I miss her, so so much. It's hard living with someone you love so dearly and not get to touch nor talk to them, maybe even not in their eyesight. Ugh.

Right now I'm just getting ready for a date with my brother and her girlfriend, which he'll introduce me to and I'll be interogating the shit out of her. My brother is like a girl, such a softy, emotional, sensitive boy. Or man, i don't know.

I told Demi I'll be meeting with my brother and asked her to come with me. She said yes but then we had our miss understanding and I don't know. I hope she comes, I miss her.

I get my outfit ready.

(Y/N's outfit)

I did my hair and makeup. I put the outfit I picked and made my way to Starbuck where I'll be meeting my brother's girl.

=~=~=~=~=

Demi's POV

I've been rooming in the guest room for days now. I feel so guilty right now. My girlfriend, Y/N, and I have agreed that I should go with her when she goes and meets her brother and hang for a bit. But for the last couple of days. I haven't been answering Y/N's texts and calls and I feel so miserable without her beautiful ass by my side. I've been such a bitch to her and I hope she can forgive me.

Should I show up? I mean, I did promise her.. Fuck.

I get up my bed and rushed to the bathroom with one sentence in repeat on my mind. I hope she forgives me.

(Demi's Outfit)

I swiftly put the outfit on and made my way to the venue they were gonna meet in, Starbucks.

~=Starbucks=~

I parked my car and felt my hands getting sweaty.

I'm so nervous. I thought to myself.

After what felt like days sitting and contenplating in the car, I get out and make my way inside Starbucks.

I started looking around for my kitten. I look to my left, she wasn't there. I looked to my right, she wasn't there. My eyes scanned the room and something caught my eye.

Is that Dallas?

I walked to them but not close enough to let them see me.

They were there. Being all smiley and shit. Fuck. Is she cheating on me? Most especially with my sister too? She can go fuck herself.

I walked out the shop and went in my car and started the engine. I quickly went home and cried my eyes out for the rest of the day and night.

I leave her alone for a couple of days because of a misundefstanding and this is what she does to me?! Me being furious and devastated is an understatement.

=~=~=~=~=

Your POV

Ugh, my brother and Dallas are so perfect. Yes, it was Dallas Lovato my brother is in a relationship with. You'd think me and Demi would be more close because of this, but nooo.

I just want to go home to my girlfriend and snuggle with her all night. Is that too much to ask for?

As I open the door and went to the living room, I saw that Demi had drifted off to sleep. Did she wait up for me? I asked myself.

I went closer to take a good long look at her beautiful, peaceful face. 'Cause that seems to be the only thing I could muster out of our situation, is to look at her perfect face. I noticed tear stains across her cheeks and I wondered why she cried? Is it because of me? Does she miss me?

I picked her up, bridal style, and went and changed her, wiped the makeup off her face, 'cause she doesn't need it, and I did my nightly routine and spooned her and drifted off to sleep.

~=Morning=~

I was awoken by the stinging sensation of the sun's light and groaned at it.

I adjusted to the light and opened my eyes to see that Demi was wide awake, eyeing my face me with teary eyes.

"Dems?" I asked and she started sobbing, I wrap my arms around her and she tried to push me away but I held her tighter.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she started weakly punching me. It broke my heart to see her in this state.

"Shhh, I'm here for you" I said and kissed her forehead and just held on to her.

A few minutes later she calmed down and I kissed her forehead again.

"I know what you did, what you're doing. I know everything" She whispered and confusion was now evident on my face.

"What?" I said and a tear fell down on her beautiful face.

"Don't act dumb, I know your cheating on me" She said emotionlessly, as if she hasn't just been crying.

"I literally don't know what you're talking about, Demetria" I said truthfully and she rolled her eyes.

"I know your cheating on me Y/N!" She pushed me off and got up, while she yelled.

"I didn't cheat on you!" I raised my voice but didn't shout or yelled, and stood up as well.

"Yes you did! I saw you! I saw you on a date! With another Lovato!" She said and my eyes widen.

"You went?" I asked and she nodded and had a face as if saying 'duh'.

I was in a bream of tears as I realize it all, I run a hand through my hair and sat down on the bed.

"I didn't cheat on you" I mumbled.

"Huh?" She replied looking at me.

"I said" I look at her "I didn't cheat on you" I repeated.

"Well obviousy you did! I don't want to hear a bullshit excuse!" She yelled and that ticked me off. Because she didn't trust me. Probably just because of the heat of the moment.

"I fucking had a date with my brother and it just so happens for him to introduce me to her girlfriend, Demetria. And it happens to be your sister! I can't control the smile on my face 'cause I saw how happy they were for being each other's lover! You should've asked, Demetria! Don't just make assumptions 'cause you're the only lovato I want. Period." I said and pulled ger in for a forced kissed. That may I add she returned.

"I'm sorry" She said, tears rolling down her face and I kissed her forehead.

"I can see that. You're forgiven, love. Just ask before making assumptions next time, ok?" She nodded and I smile, leading us to lay back in bed.

"You're the only lovato I want"

=~=~=~=~=

Why is this shit lmao.

Sorry for wrong grammars and spelling. ✌

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.2K 744 17
Demetria fanfiction with Y/N💕💕
I Don't Cower Від C

Фанфіки

236K 7.9K 41
My father's death lead to my mother remarrying to another man in less than a year. She replaced the only man that knew how to stay and the one man th...
566K 5.6K 56
{ These imagines are mostly from my instagram and I figured I'd put them on here. I hope you'll enjoy all of them! I'm still adding new ones till thi...
26.6K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.