The King's Plan (BWHM)

By Bellie3

Meet Cayden Young She is your definition of a bad girl: late for school, late for class, late to pretty much... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I. Don't. Give. A. Shit
Chapter 2: 6 years too long
Chapter 3: You have no right
Chapter 4: Xavier
Chapter 5: Step 1
Chapter 7: Control
Chapter 8: So your dumb and stupid
Chapter 9: Please go
Chapter 10: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Chapter 11: Itwasme
Chapter 12: Step 3
Chapter 13: Hey baby
Chapter 14: Match
Chapter 15: Mistakes happen
Chapter 16: The shoe
Chapter 17: Ugly face
Chapter 18: Swimming
Chapter 19: My cousin's friend's brother
Chapter 20: I..um like your..nose
Chapter 21: Shit
Chapter 22: Hayley's games
Chapter 23: Any tips on kissing
Chapter 24: Torture
Chapter 25: Attention
Chapter 26: The Football Pitch
Chapter 27: I Can't Believe What I'm Seeing
Chapter 28: My Mum Is....
Chapter 29: Baby
Chapter 30: I Was Only Joking
Chapter 31: I Want You
Chapter 32: Bye
Chapter 34: Husband and Wife
NEW BOOK ALERT !!!
BOOK 2 IS OUT

Chapter 6: Step 2

563 22 5
By Bellie3

Noah's POV

For once in maths I couldn't focus, too busy thinking about what I was going to say to Hayley tonight.
Hey Hayley, how are you?
Nah, too formal.
Sup girl, wanna dance?
I sound like I have no respect for women.
I'm Noah...?
And that's just pathetic.

I wanted to talk myself out of this but at the same time I really wanted this to work.
I sighed earnestly. I wish I was like Leo.

~~~~~~~~~

Riley, Cayden, Cole and I stood in awe outside Leo's modern house. It was beautiful, the white paint made it stand out from the other houses along that road. It had big frame windows that gave an all access pass to see inside.

Shimmering lights beamed through the windows illuminating the street. Silhouettes of people bustling around made it look rowdy. I battled with my thoughts whether to venture on or go home and do work. But before I could even decide Cayden started pushing inside, I followed tentively behind.

Just as I'd thought; it was a mad house. People playing beer pong; eating or throwing food; smoking weed and doing cocaine. It was crazy. I questioned why I was here?

After meandering through the crowd of guests we stopped inside the kitchen. It was quieter but there was still a decent amount of activity going on.

"His house is amazing!" Riley screamed grabbing a cup from the stack.
"Don't get too excited we won't be here long." Cayden grumbled as she scrolled through her phone, "Noah I'll tell you about step 2: Pick up lines. All you need are some good pick up lines and you'll have her eating out your hand."

"Which ones exactly?"
"I love my bed but I'd rather be in yours."
I rolled my eyes.
"There are 20 letters in the alphabet."
"No there are 26."
"U. R. A. Q. T."
"There's one missing."
"You can get the D later." She laughed. I cringed.

These were so corny and I had no belief that they would work but I didn't have much choice.

"Here's the last one. My lips are like skittles, wanna taste the rainbow?"
"Oh noooo."

I sank into a stool behind me.

Cayden's POV

I texted Jacob and Taylor for the 4th time but I still got no response from either of them. Glancing over at Noah he looked so out of place in this environment and stood out like a sore thumb but to be fair we all did. Riley, on the other hand, had disappeared from sight leaving me, Noah, Cole and a bunch of tipsy people we didn't know.

"YOU READY TO PARTYY!" Leo yelled as he waltzed into the room, "Glad to see you guys made it."
"I'm not glad I turned up here but what can we do?" I smiled fakely.
Noah held back his grin but Cole couldn't and let a small snigger.
"You 2 should have a drink, loosen up a bit. You too nerd."

Leo fiddled around in the kitchen and studied each drink carefully.

"You know you don't have to act like you hate me all the time." Leo said sounding like he was smiling.
"Lucky for you I don't act." I took a seat next Noah and once again buried my face into my phone.
"We are alike in some ways you know. We both bully students, are closed off from others and hate most people."

"See that's where your wrong, you are one of the most sociable people in the whole school. You love nearly everyone and nearly everyone loves you. But I don't see why because your an absolute dickhead. You bully for credit for your low life football team. There is a great difference between me and you."

Lost for words Leo handed us our drinks and sheepishly smiled before saying, "Cayden your just full of surprises." Before exiting the room.

I gulped down whatever concoction Leo made and felt a strong singe in the back of my throat. I growled at the feeling.

"Whatever he gave me had to of cleaned my stomach from all it content. It was like medicine." I wiped my mouth.
Noah whinced, "Wow that was quite painful.."
"Eugh it tasted disgusting, what was he trying to do - kill us?"
"Probably, I'm suprised the cup didn't melt down by that drink." He laughed.
"See this is why I don't drink from certain people, and you fools just drank it. If you die it ain't my fault." Cole said pouring his drink into the sink.

Noah laughed at Cole's action. His braces reflected the light creating a slight glistening inside his mouth and a deep crevice in his cheek - his dimples made him look ....cute.

"I'm going to to look for Riley, I know he will do something crazy." Cole grunted walking away and dissappering in the crowd.
"Well that our cue to go find Hayley." I smiled at Noah's nervous face.

I leaped from the chair and began walking away knowing Noah would be close behind. We searched the garden first but she wasn't there. Only the people were high were wandering. We weaved through masses of people to get to the living room, which looked full.

People were jumping up and down unrhythmically to the music and making the room even hotter than it already was. Over in the distance I saw Hayley dancing around with a bunch of air headed girls.

"She's over there!" I shouted over the music.
Noah nodded in response and began to confidently approach her.

I watched carefully as I saw Hayley and Noah exchange words. I sighed; I was extremely hot. As I was about to turn back to the kitchen I got interrupted by Xavier.

"Well this is a nice surprise."
"No it's not." I replied bluntly.
"Why so glum, it's not like you had been punched in the balls or anything."
"If you want an apology then you're wasting your time. Next time don't fucking bother us."
"I would be careful there Cayden, you know karma's a bitch. Why are you even at this party, you don't like Leo."

Sweat fell down my forehead, the temperature was increasing. My body began to feel strange and I couldn't control myself. I couldn't concentrate. I felt a pool beginning to surface in my pants.

"Hello?" Xavier waved in front of my face.
"S-sorry, doesn't it feel weirdly hot?"
"No. It feels like a normal temperature of a party to be honest. Why?"
"I'm just really hot."

I took off my jacket and began to fan myself. My body began to take over my mind, I couldn't restrain my actions. My hormones were through the roof, Xavier looked so attractive. I mean he was before but I don't know why he looks irresistible. His crisp blue eyes bore a hole through my dark brown ones. His lips looked enchanting the more I stared at it.

I made my move. No thought or common sense went through my mind as I kissed him. All I knew was my body was acting on its own.

"What are you doing?" Xavier asked pulling back.
"I don't know-" I couldn't carry on talking as he captured my lips with his.

Slowly my arms wrapped around his neck drawing myself closer. The heat was unbearable and it didn't seem to cool down. His hands seductively travelled around my waist and pulled me closer. I had signalled for him to take off my top; I was suffering.

"Wow, let's take this somewhere private." Xavier smiled.

With no hesitation I followed him up the stairs into a room. I was following what my pussy wanted and all logical thoughts were clouded. Before the lights could be turned on I pushed him onto the bed. I crawled ontop of him instantly kissing him. Xavier placed his hand behind my head and deepened our interaction.

My heart rate began to pump faster than normal, I wanted to take off my clothes. I needed to.

"Slow down." Xavier panted.
"I can't." I said inbetween kisses.

Fumbling with his buttons of his jeans I finally undid them. My fingers traced the lining of his boxers before my hand dove inside briefly before coming back out.

Xavier took in a sharp breath. Our kiss continued and heavy breaths were the only things I could hear. But my high body temperature never decreased. Was I sexually frustrated? Needy? Angry? I didn't even know what was going on. My area was soaked but I was slightly disoriented. Why was I acting this way towards Xavier?

As his hand crept up my top to my chest I heard a loud shout, "CAYDEN!".

It was Cole. As I stood up to answer and, a sudden loss of breath caught me. I dropped.

Cole's POV

I was looking for Cayden everywhere I knew she wouldn't of left us but I couldn't find her. I asked Noah to help me as he was sitting alone in the kitchen. After thoroughly checking our floor we went upstairs. One thing I learnt about going to parties is never go upstairs. That's were you go if you want to make a baby.

I knew Cayden wouldn't of been there but it wouldn't hurt to check. I refused to be the one to open the door and have to see people having sex so I just shouted instead

"CAYDEN!" I shouted from the landing.
I got no response.
"What should we do? She might be in one of the rooms here but I don't want to go in."
"How about call her." Noah suggested.
"That's actually a good idea."

Just as I was about to call her a door opened and Xavier came out with Cayden in his arms - bridal style. His hair looked a mess and Cayden was sweating like a pig. I was more surprised that Cayden hadn't killed Xavier.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I growled.
"I didn't do anything, what are you talking about? She was the one that did something. Then she passed out."
"You're unconvincing, I will not forget this, watch me."
"Why does she hang out with you people, your demented."
"Are you both forgetting that she needs help. We need to her to a hospital, now." Noah interrupted.

I called an uber to collect us and it was no surprise when Xavier denied the invite to come with us. Prick.

~~~~~~~~~

Waiting in the hospital was tense, nothing good ever happened in a hospital. Hearing the constant coughs, the professional chatter, the blaring beep. It made my blood pressure rise.

We'd been here for 1 hour now waiting for the doctors' consensus. I called Taylor and Jacob to tell them what had happened and they finally agreed to come. Numerous doctors walked past giving me false hope of a verdict.
Suddenly panting and heavily sweating Taylor and Jacob entered through the double doors.

"You're here, finally." I said looking up from my interlocked fingers.
"You...never...said there....was....15....floors."
Jacob panted.
"I didn't think I needed to, why are you sending your bad breath this way?"
"The lift broke down at level 1! We had to walk it from there." Taylor complained sitting down.
"Do you guys want some water?" Noah asked.

Both of them nodded their heads like pets.

Noah's POV

I wandered around trying to locate the water machine weaving my way through different halls. As I managed to find one, I began to over hear two doctors conversation.

"You know that girl we examined earlier?" Doctor 1 said.
"Yeh, Ms Young." Doctor 2 replied.
"Sometimes I feel like it's a complete waste of our time to treat young patients that take drugs. Why waste our time because kids mess around and can't bare the consequence."

She was taking drugs? I thought she said they don't do drugs, why would she lie?

"I'm fed up aswell, it's 11 pm and we are still here because we have to make sure she wakes up."
"What was the drug called again?" Doctor 1 said flicking through his papers.
"Pytress. It's this new one that's going around with teenagers, their hormones go through the roof and they have no control of themselves."
"Just why do kids want to put themselves through all-"

Before I could carry on listening I'd pressed the button for too long and water overflowed the cup.
The doctors laughed and walked away, leaving me this wet patch to contend with. I can't believe they all take drugs... or is it just Cayden. That's why she wanted me to go find Hayley just after Cole left. I can't believe it. Do I tell everyone or confront her?

I brought the water to Jacob and Taylor who had calmed down from the state they were in earlier. Thankfully, the doctors, I'd seen earlier, came to tell us she was okay and awake. What they failed to say was that she had taken drugs.

We followed swiftly behind the doctors to Cayden's room. She lay calmly on the bed staring at the ceiling, looking slightly lifeless. The doctors left his to accompany Cayden back home.

"What happened to you?" Cole frowned.
"I don't know." Cayden stared out for a while creating this highly tense atmosphere.
"Well let's get you back home before your dad gets worried." I smiled gesturing for us to help her.
"Okay okay, I don't need all this help I'm not disabled I can move independently." Cayden huffed.

After we got her home, I took my leave and went home too. As I was outside the house I heard shouting from inside, quickly I opened the door. Once I got in all eyes turned to me. Mum, dad and Elle all had flames blaring out of their eyes.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" My mum screamed, "Its 1 am. In the morning!"
"I went to the hospital. Cayden passed out at the party we went to make sure she was okay."
"Are you going to stand there and lie to me?" Mum raised her eyebrow.
"I'm not."
"I don't think he's lying sweetie." Dad confirmed.
"I don't care what you think, I want to know something." Mum crossed her arms, "I was told by our neighbours you were out taking drugs."

Elle's mouth gaped open in shock. I wasn't even expecting that to come out of my mum's mouth.

"Whaaat? That's not true, you know I would never take drugs. Which neighbour would say that?" I squinted my eyes in confusion.
"It doesn't matter which neighbour said it, we thought we could trust you -" mum looked down placing her hands on her hips, "No more parties, focus on your work and if Cayden is preventing you from doing those 2 things then stop talking to her."

With no other words she went up stairs soon followed by dad. Elle stayed with me probably to get some juice out of me.

"Soooo did you?" Elle smiled. I knew it.
"No I didn't, how can mum believe some neighbours over her son. I've never done anything wrong for her not to believe me."
"That's a shame, I wanted a cool brother. But I dont know why she's acting so hostile. She must've had a bad day at work or something because she's been angry all day."
Elle bit her lip, "What happened to Cayden?"

I pursed my lips, "She.... She took drugs and passed out, something called Pytress."
"What is that? That sounds like some magical drug."
"It's not magical, it enhances the hormones. A mixed version of viagra and other experimental stuff."
"Why would she take that? She doesn't seem like a person who would take drugs."
"I don't even know I'm still confused. I need sleep and maybe something will come to me tomorrow."

Cayden's POV

I stared at the ceiling, not moving. The morning sun crept through the curtains brighting up my room. The sounds of birds tweeting to each other could be heard continuously. The cars roared past as early workers travelled. Me, I was just staring at the the ceiling.

I wasn't traumatised or scared from the events from 2 days ago, I was confused. The doctors were useless and told me nothing of what really happened, maybe because I was unconscious. No one else knew anything, the only other person I could think of that may know something was Xavier. And yesterday he had no clue what I was doing.

I doubt he'd be any help. I scrunched my eyes shut in agony of the memories from the party. Urgh it mad me feel sick, I actually kissed Xavier. If it wasn't for Cole I could've actually..... Like really had. I shivered I disgust.

I was genuinely confused as to how all of it happened but at least I didn't forget anything. I scanned every past memory from 2 nights ago thoroughly until it clicked. I didn't know exactly how, really, but I had a pretty good idea how I became some ravaged dog.

L.E.O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 2.5K 94
☆Ranked #2 in Entertainment on 5/14/18☆ ☆Ranked #92 in Highschool on 6/8/18☆ Freshmen-Junior Year: "You and your lames need to get the fuck up fr...
3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
5.2K 285 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
41.6K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...