The Unexpected (taylor Caniff...

By daylorlove

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank You
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR
I Hate To Say This.

Chapter 21

1.2K 14 0
By daylorlove

BELLA'S POV

I woke up the next morning with Sam drooling all over my arm.  I pushed him off of me and on to the floor. I laughed and  walked to the bathroom, I seen Taylor laying in bed on his computer with Kaily cuddled up next to him. I went to the bathroom and walked out and sat on the edge of their bed to see what Taylor was doing up so early.

"Morning," Taylor smiled, "What are you guys doing today?"

"Nothing I don't think, why Whatsup?" I pulled out my phone and laid across the end of the bed.

"Good, we're going to Six Flags, " Taylor closed his computer and cuddled into Kaily a little more. They are so cute.

"Cool,  we should probably get up and get ready then, if we wanna get there early," I sat up and continued to scroll through Instagram. 

"Yeah, go wake up Sam, but don't tell him where we're going, it's gonna be a surprise.  Just tell him to get ready," Taylor whispered.

"Ok, I'll do that and we'll go get ready," I paused,  "did you wanna us to come back here?"

"Yeah, did you guys drive here? I was thinking that after we go to six flags me and Kaily are gonna leave. This place was expensive and I kinda don't wanna have to pay for another night." He laughed.

"No we flew here, are you guys going back to La tonight or....?"

"Yeah I got a tickets pack so we have tickets for Six Flags here and back down in La."

Was he crazy?  "You want to go here today and then back down to Magic Mountain tomorrow? That's a little crazy isn't it?"

"No," he laughed at that thought, " But I do wanna get out of San Fran, being here wasn't as fun as I thought it would be." He looked down and looked kind of sad.

"Did you wanna talk about it?" I asked sympatheticly.

"Yeah, let's wake them up to get ready and then we'll go get something to eat for all of us," he said and gently shook Kaily awake. She woke up and he told her to go get ready and pack all of her stuff. She didn't say anything and just got up and went to the bathroom.

I walked into the living room and woke Sam up. I told him to go get all of our  stuff from our room and that I'll be back. When he left, I waited for Taylor and we left too. We got into Kaily's car and drove off.

"So Whatsup? I haven't seen you this down since everyone left MagCon." I didn't see Taylor very often so I don't know how he normally was, but every time I seen him, he was always really happy.

He shook his head and looked truly lost. "You're friends with Kaily, right?"

"I guess, we just met. But we talk a lot. She's a pretty cool girl, why?"

"Has she said anything about me?" He seemed really concerned. 

"You like her a lot don't you? Are you guys dating?" I knew she liked him a lot. She never told me,  but the way she acted getting ready for that date and how she looks at him.

"No we aren't, I was going to ask her last night, but Sarah-" I had to stop him right there.

"Sarah? You mean that crazy bitch you used to date? We ran into her at the mall yesterday and she asked about you." I knew when I seen her, that she didn't have good intentions. 

"You did? Why didn't you tell me? I think she's following me! She was at Monterey and then she came and ruined dinner. And she broke into our room last night!" Taylor's knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel.

"What the fuck? That bitch is psycho! I didn't think anything of it at the time." I didn't know she did all of that. That's crazy. I don't get how girls could act that way. It doesn't matter who you were dating, or how much you loved a person. There is No reason to stalk someome. That's just fucking weird.

"Yeah, and I think she told Kaily that I want her back. So I feel like Kaily doesn't like me because she doesn't think I like her." He got really sad again.

"Did you tell her that you liked her?"

"Well, last night I kinda told her I love her. and then you called and ruined the moment!" He laughed and rolled his eyes. We pulled into a Jack in the Box drive thru and he began to order. After he ordered we pulled up and  had to wait. 

"Damn what did she say?" I didn't know Taylor was even capable of those type of feelings. To be honest, I didn't even know he knew what that even meant.

"Nothing," he avoided my eye contact, "And that's why I'm scared. I like her a lot, I think I do truly love her. But I don't want to scare her away."

We got our food and drove off. "I don't think you will, you just have to prove to her that you love her like you say you do." He nodded and we stayed quiet for the rest of the way to the hotel. Taylor is one of my boyfriend's best friends and I have to help him. I feel bad for him and I don't what him to be sad. 

We finally got back to the hotel room with breakfast and both Kaily and Sam were gone. They left a note on the table next to all of our stuff.

Hey Bella ,

Me and Sam went to the store to go pick some things up. We'll be back soon!

love you bitch,

Kaily ❤

After reading th's note I laughed and told Taylor. He shrugged at it and then went to go take a shower.  I took my food and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. 

After about 10 minutes Kaily and Sam came back, Taylor got dressed, we all ate our food, and we left. Kaily and Sam still had No idea where we were going....

SAM'S POV

Bella woke me up this morning and then she went to go get breakfast for all of us, with Taylor. So, I went and grabbed all of our crap and came back to Kaily and Taylor's room.  When I came back Kaily was sitting on the couch by herself.

"Hey,  I have to go pick up a few things from the store. Did you wanna come with me?" She looked up from her phone and started to get up.

"Sure, I have nothing better to do," I figured I could use this time to get to know her and stuff. She grabbed a key and we left.

We walked around the corner to a Rite Aid and she started to shop. I just followed her around because I didn't need anything.

"So, you and Taylor?" I decided to say something After a while.

"I don't know. I like him, but I don't think he likes me back," she did sad smile and looked away.

"Well, did you talk to him about it?"

"Ha! How the fucking am I supposed to do that?" she laughed. "Hey Taylor, I'm in love with you. Do you like me or nah?"

"Haha, I mean that could work," I stopped for a moment and realized what she had just said, "Wait, so you're in love with him?" I raised my eyebrows and laughed.

She started to blush, "I guess, but he's him, he's  not going to feel the same way or anything."

"Look, I'm a guy and I can tell when a guy actually likes a girl. A guy isn't truly gonna waste his time and his money on someone they don't care about. Trust me. I've been in love with Bella for years now and don't regret a single moment or dollar." I smiled just at the thought of Bella. "In plus, I know Taylor. I've never seen him look at anyone the way he looks at you. Haha. He basically drowned in his own spit last night when he saw you."

"Well, thanks Sam. You're a good kid." she pinched my cheek and laughed.

After she paid for her things we went back to the hotel. We grabbed all of our stuff and got into Kaily's car. I sat in the back with Bella and Kaily sat in the front with Taylor. When we drove off, Taylor wouldn't tell us where we were going, he said it was going to be a surprise. 

Bella fella asleep, so it was just me, Taylor, and Kaily. It was silent for most of the ride, which wasn't very long. We pulled off of the freeway and my face lit up. We started to drive up toward Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.

"No way, Taylor!" Kaily almost screamed.

"Anything for you princess," He shot her a smile.

"Taylor, this is crazy. Dude, I'm so pumped," I yelled too.

Taylor looked at me through the rear view mirror, "You too baby." He jokingly winked at me.

We pulled into the parkinglot, got out of the car and ran to the entrance.  I could already tell today was going to be a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x
341K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}