Marry The Beast (BAKUGOU KATS...

Af S4D_JOK3R

Sparks of Love ignite as you and Bakugo journey into the life of heroes with the thrill of fighting villains... Mere

Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
Announcement
AND IM BACK (LOL) QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
Chapter 34
Apology

Chapter 26

2.1K 52 30
Af S4D_JOK3R

*At the League Of Villain's Headquarter*

"Where were you at this point of time?"

Y/n turned to see Shigaraki Tomura seated in his usual place with a glass of water.

"Why are you still awake?"

"Of course I'm awake because I was waiting for you. What else? You know I can't sleep if I don't see you go to sleep too right?"

Y/n did not answer. She simply turned her head and looked away with a very bored expression.

"Hmm? I see you took your mask with you. Did something happen?"

"Nothing really. I was just having fun with a hero but he ended up dead. So weak!" Y/n said as she lifted the mask in the hand and stared at it intently.

"Oh I see. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of fun very soon. For now, drink this water and get some rest" Shigaraki offered the glass of water to y/n.

"Say, Tomura...do you know anyone named Aizawa? It sounds so familiar" Shigaraki dropped the glass of water before y/n could take it which surprised her at his sudden change in behavior. "Is something wrong?"

"N-Nothing really. My hands just got weak all of a sudden. Aizawa just sounds familiar because he's the pro hero eraser head"

"Eraser head? How comes I've never heard of him nor have I seen him."

"He's like an under cover hero who doesn't like media and stuffs. His workload is probably different from the rest."

"An undercover hero huh.... How awesome would it be if I could get my hands on him."

"What for?" Shigaraki immediately questioned with concern in his tone.

"Just so I can take him down and put his head up for public display since he hates it so much. Why do you look so worried in fact what is up with you today? You're acting different and I'm not liking it."

"Haha its just that you've been mentioning his name for awhile so I thought you're going to cheat on me. Its not my fault I Iove you so much you know. I'm too scared to lose you"

"Huh? Are you some kind of an idiot? And I'm not going anywhere, I just want to kill him that's all."

"Well that's a relief. Anyhow you should get some sleep for tonight. I want you to meet some people tomorrow."

"Alright"

*y/n leaves*

"Natasha, re-do your work and do it better this time."

A certain shadow lurked from the corner displaying the figure of a woman.

"I'm pretty sure I did it quite well. Something must have happened but I'll do it again just in case"

*Time skip*

The bus stopped in the middle of the journey. The students of UA were out on a camp which was actually a boot camp and the training had already begun. The students were introduced to two of the  members of The Pussycats. They were informed by them that the place they would be staying was at the base of a mountain and in order to get there, they had to pass through a forest by foot. Not only was the forest very thick, but it was filled with Magical beasts. By the time the students got to the place, they were all beat up and tired.

"You guys were awesome, I call dibs" said one of the members of the Pussycats.

"I'm already taken" Bakugou simply said

"So am I" Todoroki added and the two glared at each other.

In order to ease the awkwardness, Midoriya tried to talk to the kid named Kouta but he was instead kicked in the balls while receiving some curse words from the kid.

"He reminds me of a certain someone" Todoroki pointed out looking at Bakugou.

"Like hell! I ain't like him you shitty half n half bastard"

Todoroki and Bakugou were bickering and arguing over each other's character while the others only looked at them.

"Its kinda nice to see both of them going back to normal"

"Yeah its been a while since I've seen them that way."

"I just hope this training camp turns out well for all of us"

***

The training for the camp began and everyone trained in their own way to enhance their quirk. The more they used their quirk the more they got used to it and improved. This training was joined by class B who were horrified to see the awful condition of class A. The quirk enhancement training was initiated by Aizawa himself and all four members of The Pussycats. In the evening, they were asked to cook their own food and later in the night they would have the test of courage.

Everyone worked together to make the food. They all had their separate share of work. Todoroki was helping with the fire because Bakugou could only blast the entire thing. However, Bakugou was unusually good in cutting, chopping and handling the food items which was kind of a shock to everyone. The food turned out well and everyone had a lot but mostly because they were tired of all the day's schedule.

***

All the students from both the classes were gathered together for the Test of courage. When class A performed, the class B would be the scarers while the same went for when class B performed, class A would be the scarers. They would enter the forest, follow the route and make it back in a group of two. Everyone was paired up and as luck may have it, Bakugou and Todoroki were paired.

"So everyone get ready. The game is about to start"

The test of courage was about to start but somewhere in the forest, there were some other presence ready to attack at anytime. They were the league of Villains.

******

Instagram: ota_cool_forever
Thanking him for the picture and follow him if you have Instagram. He is a good cosplayer and has lots of good photos.

The above mask will be the mask for your character as the Phantom Killer. In case you're wondering about the star marks, "***" 3 star marks means the end of that particular scene. The end of the chapter is always marked by six stars "******"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

838K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
1.4M 43.4K 26
"She's changed a lot since you last saw her," Bakugo's mother spoke. He shrugged. Mitsuki turned to look at him. "How does it make you feel?" She ask...
53.4K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...