Married My Enemy (#1 Rajput)

By ekkladki

This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G... More

Copyrights
Characters
Prologue
1-Hatred
2 - World War Three
3 - Outburst
4-Too Close
5- Marry Him
6- Surprise
7- Brothers By Anger
8- His Ariel
9- Be Ready On The 25th
10-Mute, Deaf and Blind.
11- A Little Closer
12-Nightmare
13- We All Hide Things
14- Puzzles To Solve
15- Jealousy
16- She's Too Bold
17- One Week
18- One Day
19- Wedding
20-Vows and Emotions
22- Rejections Hurt
23- His Cure
24-Crowded By Smart People
25- 'Change Him'
26- Too Many Plans
27- 'Crossing The Limit'
28- Ghost House
29- 'Red Hulk'
30 - The Moon And The Sun
31- 'All Of His Shades'
32- Mental Asylum
33- 'Willing To Be Abnormal'
34- Low In Patience
35- The Y's
36- Fire Vs Fire
37- 'Three Years'
38- A Threat To Kiaan
39- Flirting Without Any Shame
40- Rajput's Vs Ahuja's
41-'Experience Teaches Us.'
42- They Saw Love
Sneak Peak
43-Blending For Each Other
44- 'You're Weird, You Know?'
45- Valak Loves Jaanvi
46- Lesson To Be Taught
47- First Kiss
Author's Note- Important
48- 'You're Making Me Fall For You'
49- They Love Each Other
50- Invitation
51- Gold Or Bold?
52-Mini Kiaan
53- Personality Switches?
54- New Friends
55- Flies Everywhere
56- Non-Adults
57- Confessed The Truth
58- 'Actual Fight'
59- The 'I' Game
60- Lover Or Stalker?
61- The History
62-Confessed It All
63- Home
64- Wife Or Baby?
65- It Was Always Jaanvi
66- Silence
67- Self-Talks
68- 'It's Me'
69- When Putana Calls Kiaan
70- 'Wingless Butterfly'
71- 'My Clown'
72- 'Raised Well'
73- The Race Against Time
74- 'Still Love You'
75- One
76- The Rising Respect
77-The Family's Outburst
78- Husband Over Friend
79-Flipping Kiaan
80- His Wishes
81-His Self-Respect
82- Blazing In Fire (Juhi's Truth)
83- Flowing Blood
Jaanvi's Information
84-Twisted Mind
85- 'They Are Coming'
86- 'Going Well'
87- The 'Do' and the 'Don't'
88- 'Give Me A Reason'
89- Dependent
90- 'Inner Demons'
91- News
92- 'Don't Want You'
93-Someone New
94- 'Is This What Depression Is?'
95- Oh Vomit!
96- From The Start
97- Stuck In The Middle
98- Jealousy
99- Moving On
100- Attention Seeker
101- Destroyed/Ruined Life Of Hers
102- 'One Month'
103- 'The Third Eye'
104- Back Home
105- Meeting Family
106- 'Always In Her Heart'
Epilogue
New Story
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter Two: One Million Special
This Books Is Nominated !!
Dhruv and Aditi!
Ishaan's book is out
New Book by Me

21- Her Prince Or Demon?

34.8K 1.6K 245
By ekkladki

Typed On - 08/11/2018

Chapter 21- Her Prince Or Demon?

Don't forget Kiaan. She's the same girl who lied. She lied to Tina.

He can't forget it. Not so easily. Kiaan hate liars. And she lied. Not just any lie, she lied about him pushing her in the pool. Accused him of drowning her. This is a big accusation. She practically meant he tried to kill her because everyone was aware of Jaanvi's lack of swimming skills compared to his.

He can't forget everything so quickly. From childhood she always ran behind him with a bat trying to hit Kiaan for teasing her. She was a violent kid. I hope she's not a witch any more. Or else I'm dead. It's hard to believe a tall well maintained young man with great physic is worried because of Jaanvi. Her ego will boost up if she heard this.

Taking her hands away from his body—the one that's clutching onto his sherwani as if getting strength—Kiaan moves a little to his right—by the window—making an effort to create some safe distance between themselves. He removes his gaze from her to the window, but not before catching her surprised and disappointed moist eyes.

He senses her stiffening in confusion as soon as he removes her hand from his thigh.

Why would she care? I'm probably overthinking.

They reached Kiaan's house within fifteen minutes. The bride's tears had come to a halt straight after her husband removed her body from him. It was a wake-up call for her.

Reminding her she's alone but stronger.

He sneaks a glance her way. Tears have stopped but the stickiness is noticeable in her rosy cheeks. She's busy looking out the window. Lost. In her own world, like always.

Escaping from reality is her go-to because imaginations are so much better and relaxing and less toxic.

But she looks worried. Nervous. All these signs gesture towards something bothering her judging by her clenched jaw. Kiaan is puzzled.

He wants to ask her what's wrong but it's not the right time. Without thinking twice Kiaan unclasp his seatbelt and jumps out of the car as if it's on fire and he needs to urgently step out of it to save himself.

He climbs up the five wide stairs and stands impatiently beside his younger brother. Dhruv's eyes are conscious first—it's a side glance—hoping to feel his sister-in-law's presence beside them but when he doesn't, his eyes are alert and annoyed. He looks over his shoulder to find Jaanvi struggling with her heavy bridal wear.

"What?" Kiaan glares. Unhappy at the response his brother gives him through his eyes.

"You're married! You're supposed to come with her, you idiot." He replies looking back again, only just, this time his eyes are pathos at the sight of her.

Kiaan's eyes follow his brothers and travel into her small frame having difficulty holding her lehenga and balancing herself with the heels on. Everything about her posture screams 'tomboy,' and if not, then not girly-girl with utmost love for heels.

Averting his gaze from her, he peers at his mother, replying to Dhruv, "She'll manage." When Kiaan doesn't hear a reply back he flips his head to his brother's side but he's not there. His confused gaze hovers and scans around the surface until he turns and sees his gentleman like kind and generous brother helping his sister-in-law ascend the stairs.

They are about to step on the second step but Jaanvi loses her balance. Thankfully to her luck, Dhruv's firm hand on her hand keeps her steady. Kiaan's eyes wild in rage.

Dhruv chuckles, telling Jaanvi to hold on. He crouches down and untucks her heavy long embodied lehenga from the back of her heels and stands ups. Hand back on her left. Eyes carefully watching the steps and his brother's sister to make sure she won't miss her balance once again.

Did he forget she's his Bhabhi? (Sister-in-law)

Trying to ignore the scene he stands straight. His stance edgy and infuriated and a little disgruntled at the same time. "What now mom?" He clenches his teeth getting irritated.

"You're supposed to help your bride." She retorts holding her angry gaze on her son until it softens seeing Jaanvi, who stands beside her husband, with a tentative smile being passed to his mum.

Once all the rituals are done, Kiaan is heading towards his room only to be stopped by his mischievous friends. "How can I help you?" He asks as politely as he can.

Reyansh smirks before saying, "Well, this is your sister's job but she's not interested in your married life so—" Aarav cuts him off quickly by placing his hand on Kiaan's shoulders.

"I'll get to the point straight away unlike Reyansh." He passes Reyansh an annoying smile. Impatient. "You must be pissed to be kept away from your wife. So, the thing is, before you go inside, we want money." Aarav sniggers extending his open palms in front of the groom, waiting to be given some rewarding and warm cash.

Idiots play in dollars but they want rupees. Unbelievable.

"I won't." He responds folding his arms coldly. Eyes strong. And determined.

"Then you're not allowed to go inside." Reyansh declares, pointing at his bedroom door which is closed.

They seriously thought he'd give them money only to enter his room?

He laughs before speaking, "Thank you. I didn't want to go inside anyway." His one humours sentence—without filtering it or giving it a second thought—has their mouths wide open. Jaw touching the ground.

"Yeh Pagal wagal hai kya?" (Is he mad or something?) Reyansh mutters, his hand waving at Kiaan as if he's some kind of garbage. "I'd be dying for my first night and he's— isme atma ghus gayi kisi baba ki, yaar." His voice is horrified. He's about to hysterically shout for Roshini and asks her to get Kiaan checked by some priest so poor Jaanvi's life won't turn mundane. (He's possessed by some celibate priest/man)

They didn't expect such an answer from Kiaan—he has a charming naughty personality after all—Kiaan was halfway down the stairs when he turns and hits Reyansh on the head. "Are you out of your mind? Fuck—" He shrills.

Why did I befriend this idiot again? Because right now he finds no answer.

Reyansh frowns. Rubbing his head, wincing. "I'm freaking out for you and Bhabhi and you're hitting m—" (Sister-in-law)

His immaculate eyebrow shoots up. "Jaanvi? Why're you freaking out for her?" An overprotective and dominating voice echoes around the three friends. Aarav sighs, praying for a foolish Reyansh who dug his own grave.

"She's so beautiful and obviously she'll want her husband to love her and cons—"

His eyes jump out of its socket and he's quick to shove Reyansh back. "Tu pagal hai kya? You don't need to worry about my wife." The underlining threat isn't unnoticeable. (Are you mad?)

Reyansh doesn't take things seriously—he's always goofy and loud—but Aarav doesn't want any bad-blood so he's quick to say, "Yes, of course. Your dead bird is yours to worry about." Kiaan begins to walk down the stairs—to the living room—but Aarav stops me by holding his arm, "You can give us less money but don't go." He says raising a suggestive eyebrow as if cracking a deal with Kiaan.

He thinks I'm saying this because I don't want to give them money?

He mentally chuckle at his friends. They didn't understand the fact Kiaan has no interest in seeing Jaanvi because he's sure they'll end up fighting once they start communicating. He sighs trying to control his frustration, "Look, guys—"

"What's going on?" Comes Dhruv's voice from behind Kiaan. He walks in front of his brother to get a better look at his expressions and judge the matter. Why isn't he with Jaanvi? "Why aren't you in your room Naan? Bhabhi must be waiting." He smiles teasingly. (Sister-in-law)

"Yeah, to kill me." He mumbles to himself with a grunt.

"Did you say something?" Questions a wise Reyansh looking at Kiaan. The groom shakes his head negatively.

"We want something in return for letting him enter his bedroom, but your brother isn't willing to give us any money." Aarav eyes are shooting daggers.

"Let him go, I'll pay you." Dhruv gently replies reaching for some cash from his wallet stacked with five thousand notes.

"No." Kiaan quickly says. "We aren't giving these bastards anything."

Reyansh scoffs before answering, "And these bastards," he points at himself and Aarav "are your best friend for years. The two boys who helped you in your ups and downs." He can surely be dramatic.

Kiaan gives up by shoving all three of them out of the hallway. Luckily they had a hallway door before entering the bedrooms. Closing the door—blocking his friends and brother's view from seeing where exactly Kiaan is heading—he hears Aarav yelling, "Good luck." I swear if I hadn't closed the door I would have punched him to death.

Sighing he stares at his bedroom's closed wooden dark door. He's in no mood to fight or argue with Jaanvi.

____

It's been around twenty minutes yet Kiaan hasn't come. It's not like I'm waiting to see him but I want to discuss the sleeping arrangement and of course say thank you for his understanding nature towards me while I was crying.

Though she is still pissed at him for storming off to the main door leaving her stunned sitting inside the car wearing her heavy clothes without caring or offering help. Unpredictable.

She thanks God for sending Dhruv to her rescue. He had come like a gentleman and helped her walk up the stairs. After all the rituals were done Jaanvi's been sitting on his king-sized bed yawning in tiredness. Her eyes are already heavy from the tiring long and emotional day and here Mr hasn't decided to show up.

"He can go to hell." She mutters in frustration and lays down on the bed. Her bridal wear is clinging into her body but she's too exhausted to get up and change. "Kuch Bhi ho, I looked rocking today. Kiaan must have remembered that saying, 'langoor ke haath mein angoor' I mean, look at me! Rockstar straight from the moon." (Whatever is it. 'Grapes in the hands of the baboon.')

This is one quality of hers Aditi does not understand. Jaanvi can transform from crying and being miserable to recklessly giggling and confident by praising herself and having a me-time.

Her eyes are close for a second of two when she hears the door creaking open. She wants to open her eyes and see Kiaan's face but her eyes have given up. She has been awoken since five a.m. because of the important wedding rituals. She loves the feeling of peacefully laying on the bed and letting her body relax.

And then the bed dips.

He must be sleeping. She thinks to herself. Eyes still closed.

Just then she feels someone's breath fanning her face. Smelling his minty breath she stiffens holding her breath in. She can feel the bed dripping from the right and left. This meant he's on top of her. She shuts her eyes tighter. She can't bear to look into his dark brown eyes on her.

Her heartbeats escalate as she feels his face on her neck. His soft lips leaving wet kisses on her bare neck causing her to clutch the bedsheet tightly in nervousness. She tries to push him away but her hands are frozen. They don't want to move and raise their hand on him. It's as if her hearts controlling—overpowering her brain and letting him do what he craves.

'I hate you Kiaan!'

'I'll always hate you!'

Her words repeated in her head giving her strength to push him away from her heated body. Planting her hands on his hard chest, she shoves him back with all her willpower.

It works, he stumbles back and falls on the bed with disappointment and angry expressions visible on his face making her gulp the lump forming in her throat due to the fear.

"G-g-go" She stutters moving back a little from his intense gaze on her whole body. She suddenly feels insecure and nervous at his fixed eyes. A couple of minutes ago she considered herself ravishing but now she'd want to look the opposite.

He looks scary. Dark. Black. Pitch black. The one that makes you crawl inside your skin and disappear.

Not hearing a response from him she starts, "I-I'll s-sleep on the couch." There is no way she is going to share the same room as him after what he's just done. She released a breath which—to her surprise—she held in for god knows how long.

She makes a move to stand up from the bed and sleep on the couch. Her foot has just touched the cold floor when Kiaan's jerk on her wrist draws her back on the bed. The grip is firm. She winces. This isn't how she imagined him to behave. She tries her best to get out of his hold but can't. He's way too strong.

I should have learned self-defence like Aditi. Damnit.

He leans closer—decreasing the gap between them—and she moves back, increasing the gap. He takes her fazed state as an advantage by hovering over her, locking her small body underneath him. Hands-on either side of her.

An evil smirk plays on his lips making her stiff in terror. His eyes roam down her petrified body. Unintentionally she flinches.

"Today's our wedding night Jaanvi." His husky voice says seductively before he nuzzles his face in her neck again. "I'm your husband." He bites her neck, resulting in a gasp escaping from her mouth in pain.

"K-k-kiaan. P-ple—" She begs holding her tears in. It only gives her another bite from him. His hold on both her wrists is excruciatingly tight. There is no way she can run away from him.

The little respect she had for him dies right this instance.

"I'm your prince charming Jaanvi. Don't push this prince away." Her eyes widen—in alert—with tears running from the corner of her eyes. Her hands which were trying to set herself free from his hold are numb. Her mouth is wide open in shock. His words have a rising panic build in her chest.

Prince

Prince

Prince

Prince

Prince

Prince

Prince

Prince

Prince

"Will I get a prince charming ma?" Asked the five-year-old Rashi sitting on her mother's lap. Juhi laughed before replying,

"Of course Rashi. You're my princess, so of course you'll get your prince one day. He'll love you the most. More than us." Juhi kissed her little Rashi. While Jaanvi stood by their bedroom room listening carefully.

Juhi was talking to Rashi about princes. Ansh once brought Jaanvi a book of princes and princesses. But he never told his daughter if she'll get her prince. Being a curious little girl she walked towards her Chachi (aunty)

"Chachi Ji, will I get my prince charming?" Jaanvi asked smiling. Juhi looked at the little girl with hatred. Jaanv's smile dropped. She was unwanted by Juhi.

"Bad girl's don't get prince charming!" She had replied, stunning Jaanvi. Her harsh words made her flinch in fear.

"Why? I listen to hero. I also go to school every day and behave." She replied fidgeting with her hands. Big fat tears threatening to escape.

"Because you ate your mother!" She yelled. It resulted Jaanvi into taking steps back at the vicious voice. The voice kept rising. "Bad girls like you get demons who will never love you! You didn't even spare your mother." She screams.

She was a little—only seven-year-old girl. For a seven-year-old hearing that she ate her mother is a huge thing. She instantly ran away to the toilet locking the door and cried her eyes out.

"I-i-I'll get a-a d-demon?" She questioned hoping to get an answer.

Jaanvi is brought back to reality screaming from the pain Kiaan caused on her delicate neck. She expected to see him on the floor but she found no one. Breathing heavily she reaches out for the bedside lamp to get a better look at the floor. Turning it on she scans the room panicking.

"K-Kia—Kiaan?" She whispers expecting him to jump up and scare her but he doesn't.

He isn't here. Placing her hand on her chest she tries to calm down but can't.

"I-i-it w-was a-a d-dream," She says to herself. Realizing it was all a dream. She feels something on her forehead. With her trembling hand, she touches the wetness of her sweat in her hairline. Her temples damp in a pool of sweat.

"W-w-water." She coughs with a dry throat. Getting up from the bed, she opens the bedroom door and walk out trying to find the kitchen. Her hands lifting her long lehenga as she moved farther into the house.

She spots a door to her left and opens it. To her luck—once again—it indeed is the kitchen. She turns the tap on and fetches for a glass. Pouring some water in, she shuts the tap and gulps down the cold water. Jaanvi freezes when she hears the kitchen door being shut—she left it open—and perceives the hallway light is turned off.

Instantly she's horrified.

Dropping the glass from her hand she runs ran to the door knocking as hard as she can.

"Hey!" She yells like a madwoman, "Open the door! I'm in here! P-p-please open the door!" She touches her forehead, massaging it as a painful ache shoots in. "Open the door!" She screams this time to gain someone attention.

She thought nobody heard her voice but someone did.

The hallway's as bright as ones house in Diwali. She sighs in relief and swallows. Throat once again dry. Gently knocking on the door twice, Jaanvi is sure she's gained someone's attention. She can see a well-built and tall body outlining on the other side of the door.

His hands are on the doorknob, opening it slowly. She's panicking so much that she didn't realise she's touching the door with her body until the bride falls into the person's arm. Kiaan's wife's quick to grasp the man's forearm and draws herself away from him once she's balanced herself.

She gazes up curiously. Eyes lock.

"Hi Bhabhi." (Sister-in-law)

Her first question is, Bhabhi? How many brothers does Kiaan have?

Married My Enemy

Edited On – 11/05/2020 (10:12 p.m.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 20.7K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

974K 38K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
1.7M 72.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
810K 30.8K 89
Story is not proofread and I am slowly editing the chapters..Please ignore all errors. It's a story of a girl whose life changed in a second because...