Mercy [Completed]

By AshleyMatthewsWrites

*completed* Brooklyn was a train wreck when she stumbled into Father Mathias' confessional. The secretly Domi... More

Before You Read...
Chapter 1: It's Just a Building
Chapter 2: You Are Divine
Chapter 3: Yes, Father
Chapter 4: You Will Pray
Chapter 5: For Who is Greater?
Chapter 6: A New Task
Chapter 7: She Prayed
Chapter 8: Appetite
Chapter 9: A Noticeable Change
Chapter 10: Rapture
Chapter 11: Heaven's Residue
Chapter 12: Little Black Dress
Chapter 13: Crossing Lines
Chapter 14: Mercy
Chapter 15: New Territory
Chapter 17: One. Last. Time.
Chapter 18: Regression
Chapter 19: Undone
Chapter 20: The Answer
Author's Note
Bonus Edited Chapter 5 Scene
Sample of Rapture

Chapter 16: Love

7.2K 231 14
By AshleyMatthewsWrites

 Gregory's advice bounced back and forth in Brooklyn's head for the rest of the week. The need to make a decision sat so heavily on her chest that she didn't even feel the usual joy she felt when accomplishing her weekly tasks. All they did was remind her of her predicament and what she should do. Of course when it came time to see her Priest, all of the doubt and worry vanished and all she could think about was kneeling at his feet.

Brooklyn felt anxious when she arrived at church. This would be the first time she would wait for Father Mathias naked. She took a deep breath and went to his room. With trembling hands, she removed her clothes and folded them, stacking them on the sofa, then went to light the candle and kneel at the table. The past week had been lonely. Aside from a couple shifts at works and her task to volunteer at the soup kitchen, she stayed at home. Avoiding Stephen. Thinking. And waiting.

She couldn't concentrate on praying. All she could think of was how Father Mathias would see her when he came into the room. Brooklyn felt ashamed for not praying but it couldn't be helped. When the priest entered, he took a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh, my child," he groaned.

"Good evening, Father," greeted Brooklyn, keeping her eyes closed.

The priest went to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Forgive me. You may not understand why I'm asking for your forgiveness... My child, I see you as mine already." He paused, clearly needing to say more but unsure of how or whether or not he should say it. "One thing I haven't spoken to you about is having, relations, with others. I, cannot bear the idea of you being with another."

Brooklyn froze. Did he know about Stephen.

"Look at me."

Brooklyn looked up at him, her eyes wide with fear. She couldn't bear the thought of losing him, not without knowing where things could go.

There wasn't a single trace of anger, just, dare she believe it, pure love.

"You, are mine. I will not collar you now, not until I feel you have been sufficiently trained and I am certain you have a full understanding of the commitment. But my God, child, you are mine."

Brooklyn wanted to turn and hug his leg and declare her devotion, but she couldn't with all the uncertainty. "Yes, Father," was all she could muster in the moment.

Father Mathias urged her up to her feet. "Is something wrong, child?"

Brooklyn shook her head.

He didn't seem convinced. "Brooklyn?"

Her head snapped up. She couldn't remember the last time, if ever, he had called her by her given name. "Yes, Father," she whispered.

"You know I do not tolerate lies."

Her breaths became short and irregular with fear. How could she explain to him what bothered her? "There is something. But, I'm not ready to talk about it." She closed her eyes and hoped he wouldn't push the subject.

He nodded. "Of course. All I ask is for absolute honesty. Even if it means asking to put it off until later."

Brooklyn nodded. "Yes, Father. I'm sorry."

"Think nothing of it." He waved his hand to dismiss the mistake. "Now," he said, making her look back at him. "I believe you are without marks," he growled. His eyes lit up with his hunger to mark her and for the sounds of her cries. He led her to the bed and bent her over it so that her sex was exposed to him. "Child, what I crave tonight will feel very much like a punishment, but know that it is the complete opposite."

"Yes, Father."

"Let me know if you want me to stop." He moved away then came back. She felt something cold being spread on her anus.

"Father?"

"Are you uncomfortable, child? Be honest."

"I think, it's okay."

"Are you certain?"

She nodded and he continued. She felt him insert something.

"These are anal beads," he explained.

"I've seen them but never tried them before."

He pushed another bead into her. A quiet moan escaped her lips as she tried to make sense of the sensations. Father Mathias rubbed her butt cheeks, smacking them lightly before inserting another bead.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel... full, Father."

"Do you enjoy the feeling?"

"I do," Brooklyn answered shyly.

"Now we can begin." He spanked her with full force and Brooklyn cried out in surprise, not expecting the hard impact so soon. He hit her again and this time her cry was muffled by the bed covers.

The impacts with the beads inside of her made her dizzy. The intense pleasure coupled with the pain confused her and her brain struggled to decide what to concentrate on. Father Mathias continued until her bum glowed a bright pink. Her cries turned to moans once she was warmed up and she wiggled her bum in anticipation.

Father Mathias picked up Rapture and laid it next to her face so that she could see it, eliciting a whimper. "My child," he said before hitting her with as much force as when he had punished her.

Brooklyn cried but as the pain dissipated her cry quickly turned to a moan. She could already see the precipice of her climax and identified it one that only appeared with pain.

The priest chuckled. "You are finding this a lot more pleasurable than I had expected." Her rubbed her warm bottom and applied pressure with the palm of his hand, enhancing the sensation of the beads. Brooklyn moaned and pressed back against his hand.

She gasped when she felt the oncoming orgasm rushing at her faster than expected. "Father, may I please come?" she asked frantically.

"No."

She made a frustrated sound and sat forward but his hand followed her, continuously applying the pressure.

"You're going to make me come, Father," she tried to say, but the words came out garbled between her gasps and moans.

"You are not permitted to, so hold it," he snarled.

"I don't know how," she cried desperately. This was a whole new kind of torture she had never considered. Her legs quivered as her climax neared.

"I said, do not, cum." As he spoke he cupped her sex, while still maintaining the pressure on the beads.

"Please stop! Please I won't be able to..." But it was too late, Brooklyn climaxed and while in throws of her orgasm, Father Mathias withdrew his hand and began to hit her again with Rapture.

Brooklyn cried, her body torn between pleasure and pain. Her orgasm already had full control of her body and the rain of pain couldn't stop it. If anything, it intensified it. She shook her head violently, overwhelmed by the onslaught of sensations. When her orgasm subsided, so did Father Mathias' punishment. Her juices trickled down the insides of her quivering thighs.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop it," cried Brooklyn.

The priest leaned over her. "Shh," he hushed her. "You did well, my sweet, sweet, child." He buried his face in her hair and she could feel his smile. "In time, you will learn how to control it. It would be unfair of me to expect you to do so with such little training."

He reached down, still hungry for her lust and touched her sensitive clit. Brooklyn shuddered and moaned, her desire instantly renewed. She acknowledged her own hunger with reluctance, too tired to even think of having it sated.

"Please, let me touch you, Father."

After a bit of deliberation, he nodded. "But only with your hands, do you understand?"

"Yes, Father," she said with excitement, her fatigue quickly forgotten.

He laid down next to her, still rubbing her gently. Brooklyn reached out and awkwardly undid his pants. She moaned when she finally had his cock in her hand. She had wondered if his reluctance to allow her to touch him was because of insecurity, but he had no reason to be. He was large, her fingers just meeting while her hand was wrapped around him.

Father Mathias was throbbing, the tip an angry red, and she could only imagine the pent up need. Brooklyn stroked him slowly, slightly hindered by his boxers but he quickly removed his pants and boxers, kicking them off onto the floor. She was free now to stroke him faster. Turning to look at him, she licked her lips, craving his taste and the feel of his cock in her mouth. His precum was so inviting, she found it unfair that she couldn't lick it up.

Brooklyn moaned loudly when he fingered her, finding that sweet spot that made her legs tremble.

"Come again for me, my child." He rubbed her g-spot harder, quickly pulling out another orgasm from her. She cried out and he groaned from her involuntary squeeze on his shaft. She stroked him harder and faster and he came with her, covering her hand and arm with his come. Before he could have a chance to protest, Brooklyn brought her hand to her mouth and licked up whatever she could. She was ecstatic, finally being able to taste him and knew he hadn't wanted her to. Instead of reprimanding her, he watched as she greedily cleaned her hand with her tongue.

When she was done, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then looked up to the ceiling. "You consume me. I fear my ability to maintain control," he said, clearly troubled.

Brooklyn sat up. "I can't imagine you ever losing control, Father." Feeling emboldened, she straddled him and let her hair hand around them like a curtain.

Father Mathias reached up to touch her cheek. The contact was so gentle, as if he worried he might break her and was such a stark contrast to his treatment of her just moments ago. "You are precious."

"Thank you, Father," whispered Brooklyn.

He got up and pulled her up with him to lead her to the bathroom. After removing the beads, they showered together and he washed her, using the soap she always smelled on him.

"Father?" she said as he fondled her breasts.

"Yes, my child."

"Do you love me?" Brooklyn had never felt so vulnerable as she did in that moment, looking up at her Priest, with hope and longing. Although it was one of the questions that she had been burning to ask, it wasn't the most important one. Love wasn't enough if he wasn't willing to put her before the church.

He stopped and was silent. "I care for you very deeply," he eventually said.

"Do you love me?"

Father Mathias looked at her. "I do." His chest heaved with his admission. "I do, very much, my child."

Brooklyn wanted to press for more answers but for now, she wanted to revel in the fact that he loved her. Whether or not it was enough to put her before the church was something she wasn't prepared to find out.

"I love you too," she said, finally admitting it out loud. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 213K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancΓ©." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
213K 6.1K 12
*Mature Audiences Only Please ?* There are times I wish I hadn't met Mr. Cane. I wish I hadn't developed a crush on him. I wish he hadn't picked me u...
79.6K 623 24
I shivered as his breath fanned my neck. This was wrong, so wrong... "We shouldn't be doing this, Vince." My back pressed against the wall as I force...
177K 7.5K 90
What would you do if what you dreaded most became your unyielding coveted desire? We kiss and all I can think about is him taking me right here right...