Marry The Beast (BAKUGOU KATS...

By S4D_JOK3R

Sparks of Love ignite as you and Bakugo journey into the life of heroes with the thrill of fighting villains... More

Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
Announcement
AND IM BACK (LOL) QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
Chapter 34
Apology

Chapter 22

2.6K 74 18
By S4D_JOK3R

*Day 2 of the halloween fest. This chapter is exciting... Why? Cause I spent a lot of time writing this. I skipped the cavalry battle because I didn't feel it WaS important but if you want me to, I can always do it at a later time. Do have fun reading it*

******

The final stage of the festival, the one-on-one combat had begun and the first battle between Midoriya and Shinsou was about to start.

"All the best out there Deku. I know you can do it" you tried to motivate the shy guy who seemed nervous.

"Mmh. Thank you y/n. I'll try my best."

"That's the spirit. I hope I get to face off with you"

THE TWO STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN THE CURRENT MATCH ARE NOW ASKED TO ENTER THE BATTLEFIELD!

"Me too. Well that's my cue. I'll be heading out now."

You watched Midoriya with worry as he walked out. You had gotten close to him ever since the time you guys talked about the past and you also did not feel very good about the boy Shinsou. He was a very mysterious person and you had no idea what he was capable of. The only thing you could do for Midoriya was to watch and hope for the best.

As Midoriya and Shinsou entered the stadium, the crowd cheered immensely. Shinsou seemed to be saying something to Midoriya and the match began but as soon as Midoriya exchanged words with Shinsou, he froze and came to a full stop.

"No Midoriya, I told you! I warned you!" Ojiro seemed to panic.

"What happened to Deku? Why isn't he moving? Will he be alright?" You questioned worriedly.

Ojiro explained what happened at the Human-Cavalry battle and you got an idea of what Shinsou's quirk was. He could brainwash people just by making them talk to him and Midoriya had fallen prey to it. He was now walking out of the bounds as per Shinsou's orders. He was in trouble and even though you knew you couldn't do anything, you didn't want to just give up.

"DEKU! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LOSE! NOT LIKE THIS!" you shouted even before realizing what you just did, but for some reason, your classmates joined in.

"MIDORIYA ! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BEAT HIM UP"

"MIDORIYA! YOU PROMISED TO WIN THIS FOR ME!"

"DEKU C'MON YOU CAN DO IT!"

WHATS THIS? CLASS 1A SEEMS TO BE CHEERING FOR THEIR CLASSMATE MIDORIYA! BUT WILL IT WORK? MIDORIYA SEEMS TO BE SLOWLY APPROACHING HIS END!

Just then a sudden voice overpowered everyone else's which not only surprised them but they were shocked to see who this voice belonged to.

"OI DEKU! AFTER ALL THOSE WORDS YOU SAID TO ME, YOU'RE SIMPLY GOING TO LOSE THIS EASILY? I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU'RE GOING TO BE BEATEN INTO A PULP BY ME! YOU HEAR THAT?" Bakugou was now screaming at Deku and you looked at him with pride in your eyes. "Kacchan" you called out his name with the biggest smile on your face showing how much happy you are for what he did. He looked at you and turned his head away quickly. He sat down with a grumpy look on his face like he did not do anything right now.

WHAT'S THIS? MIDORIYA HAS STOPPED WALKING! BELIEVE IT OR NOT, MIDORIYA HAS STOPPED! DID THE CHEERING WORK OR DID SOMETHING ELSE HAPPEN?

You didn't know what exactly happened but relief was all you felt. The match ended with Midoriya's victory and you were really happy about it but you had to prepare for you own battle soon.

*Time skip*

WE ARE NOW IN THE SECOND ROUND OF THE ONE-ON-ONE COMBAT AND THE NEXT BATTLE IS BETWEEN THE LAST TWO STANDING FEMALES OF THE EVENT. Y/N AND SHIOZAKI! LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!

"I saw what you've done until now. You're a spell user aren't you?" Shiozaki began with a conversation.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"You don't use your quirk but you cast different spells to come this far. You shall be punished for you are a witch!" Shiozaki condemned as she suddenly attacked y/n with her vines, completely wrapping up her body like a python coils its prey. Y/n did not move.

SHIOZAKI HAS MADE THE FIRST ATTACK AND Y/N SEEMS TO BE UNABLE TO MOVE! IS THIS THE END OF THE BATTLE?

"Hah! Like hell it is. I've said it earlier and I'm going to say it again. Its not so easy to take me down. I know my quirk is only known to a few but a witch? Punished? That really pisses me off. I guess I'll just have to punish you" and with that, y/n made a swift move and got out of the coil and not only that, Shiozaki's hair was splattered on the ground.

UNBELIEVABLE! Y/N HAS FREED HERSELF AND SLICED OFF SHIOZAKI'S VINE HAIR WITH HER TWIN BLADES. IS IT THE DARK SAMURAI OF UA THAT HAS FINALLY REVEALED ITSELF?

"Oops! I guess you'll just have to grow it back. You know what? It felt really nice to chop off your hair. I wonder how it will feel like when my swords come in contact with your flesh. Much better I'm sure." You said so as you slowly made your way towards her with the most sadistic smile on your face. The evil vibe and pressure that you were giving off completely shook Shiozaki. She was so scared, she couldn't think straight and started launching random ranged attacks at you while shouting "STAY BACK". You easily fended off her attacks with your swords and it did not stop you from approaching her. The closer you got to Her, your smile only got bigger until her legs gave out and she fell to the ground.

Midnight declared you the winner and only then did she realize that she had unconsciously walked out of bounds.

" I win" you whispered into her ears and gave her the sweetest innocent smile. Shiozaki was mortified with all that happened and unable to keep up, she passed out.

The crowd was full of cheers and all your classmates came to congratulate you for the awesome match. It was the most thrilling match and it gave chills even to the spectators. You thanked everyone and went to find your boyfriend who was leaning on a nearby wall inside giving off the look that he was proud of you.

"So you're up next huh?"

"Yep! I'll give an awesome performance like you so just you wait and watch me" Bakugou replied confidently.

"I know you will. I'll be cheering you on from the stands watching everything you do!"

Bakugou smiled at you and it melted your heart to see him smiling.

"Hmm? Why are you giving me that I want to kiss you look. Trying to seduce me before my match?"

"W-Wha... I was not....ugh! Was it that obvious?"

"Haha yeah... But you're not getting any kiss until I return Miss.Girlfriend. You're going to get something even better. A reward for the awesome performance"

"Ah geez! Don't tease me all the time. Its time for you to go. I'll be heading to the washroom for awhile. I'll see you after the match" you told him while blushing profusely.

"Fine I'm going" Bakugou replied as he made his way towards the stadium. He stopped and turned around and called out to you "I wasn't teasing you though"

Now that made you blush even harder "just go already". Bakugou laughed and walked away while waving at you. As you saw his body disappear, you recalled everything once again and your heart started thumping loudly. You knew you didn't hate this side of him and it made you smile.

"These games and battles are tiring me out. I just want to go home and take a nice long bath" you were thinking to yourself as you passed through a dark corridor to get to the washroom. This corner seemed unusually disturbing and nauseating.

"I'll just hurry up and wash my face and go see Kacchan's fight...hmm.... What's that"

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 8 14
Y/N begins her schooling at UA, hoping to become a Pro Hero just like her parents. During her time at the prestigious school she becomes frenemies wi...
286K 8.4K 43
A young y/n with pro hero parents and big aspirations dreams about being a hero. Learning to master her skills is hard with a chaotic family and an e...
240K 8.4K 75
Izuku Midoriya has been married to Katsuki Bakugo for three years now. Soon the relationship became toxic. What will happen when Bakugo pushes Midor...
36.7K 1.1K 51
"Two things are obvious... I'm about to die. And I'm in love with Katsuki...