Beautiful Boy ➶ l.s

By elegantfairies

❝And it was like fire; his touch. But he left. Then came back. I'm confused, are we a forever? And the truth... More

Copyright & Disclaimer
1- Now
2- Amnesia
3- Sirens
4- Lifeless
5- Give up
7- Already home
8- Thousand years
9- That time
10- Without you
11- White flowers
12- Forgotten
13- Humor
14- Lost it
15- Scars
16- Almost lover
17- Skinny love
18- Moments
19- Human
20- Visible
21- Define
22- Unhuman
23- Forever
24 - Music sheet
25 - Warm kisses
26- Sad farewell
Epilogue 1: Tell me
Epliogue 2: Meeting you
Epliogue 3: Hello again

6- Goodnight

615 37 89
By elegantfairies

{ Chapter dedicated to: @heylarryxx you're comments are asdfghjkl x }

sorry for not updating yesterday, was in the most shittiest mood but you probably don't care so here's your chapter :)

-

"Lou! We need to leave!" Harry yelled, obviously panicking.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back, checking my watch around my wrist and shit, we've only got 10 minutes.

"You look handsome" I quickly spoke, appearing in front of him next by the doorway.

"You don't look bad yourself either" He grinned goofily, making me roll my eyes. We quickly got into the car, driving off to school.

"Now, rule number one: no crying. Mum and Robin will handle the job quite well so not you too" He chuckled and I joined him, and then things got silence. It's Harry's graduation day; he's leaving soon. In a couple of weeks, I won't be able to hold him in my arms or feel his warm kisses.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" He asked, his tone sounded worried and relevant. I glanced at him, taking in his features. His curls were as messy as always; the graduation hat making them disappear in this case. His eyes were the same captivating emerald green eyes I've fell in love with. His cheeks held that blush rosy colour that made me all warm inside. His lips were stretched into a small smile, his dimples curving in as he did.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" he then winked at me and laughed, his laugh echoed through my ears as I felt myself blushing, rolling my eyes afterwards.

"Don't be so full of yourself; I was just thinking about stuff" I admitted, utterly lying to myself because, yep, I was staring at him.

"Define stuff" he spoke, and I smiled. It was going to be a beautiful day; yeah, mostly with tears but genuine smiles and happiness will be evident later then.

"You" I answer straightforwardly, after I noticed my sudden outburst, I felt my cheeks heating up as I heard his laugh echo through my ears once again. That beautiful laugh of his.

"And what about me, if you don't mind me asking?" He asks, a smirk played on his plump lips as I snorted, basically quite annoyed by his egotistic side.

"What have boosted your ego today?" I ask, as I heard him chuckle, parking the car in front of the school.

"You" He answered, a smile on his lips as I laughed. We stared at each other for a bit, his eyes travelling to my lips as he stared at them until I decided to tease him a bit.

"So, are you going to kiss me or what?" I asked smirking, making him blush as I laughed. He then rolled his eyes, still smiling.

"Hate to burst your bubble of hope babe, but I guess I'll pass" He winked at me and scoffed. He laughed, getting out of the car as we walked together, his arm wrapped around my waist as I wrapped mine around his. We walked until we reached the school campus; hundreds of students wore that proud and happy smile, either hugging their parents or crying happy tears. We spotted Robin and Anne, and walked towards them.

"Hello there! You're late! Dean Paterson came and said that you're speech is after Amy's singing. Be ready!" She said, smiling as I saw tears gleaming in her eyes.

"I can't believe my only son is gonna graduate!" She beamed, tears flowing down her cheeks as Harry sighed.

"Here we go.." He frowned as Anne slapped his arm playfully, pouting.

"I'm being emotional here, mind an appreciation!" She spoke, as I and Robin chuckled.

"I'm not gonna die mom, I'm just going off to college.." He mumbled, as we heard her scoff.

"Can't I be happy? Now hug me and stop ruining the moment for me!" She said as we all burst laughing, Harry sighed again, wrapping his arms around Anne as they hugged.

"Now, I need to have my 'time' where woman here usually go off to the bathrooms to cry they're eyes out, duty's calling!" She scurried off, making me laugh as Harry rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe how big of a drama queen she can be sometimes" he snorted and I gasped, hitting his arms playfully.

"Don't you talk about your mother like that" I glared at him as he chuckled. Although I know he was only joking, I just thing he's being over-sarcastic today.

"Is it my time to say my "I'm proud of you son" due today speech?" Robin spoke, wiggling his eyebrows at Harry, making me chuckle.

"Sure thing, better be good or you'll be failing this term, rate from 1-10" Harry joked as Robin chuckled.

"Well, just so I won't cry or anything, I'm honestly proud of you. I've witnessed all the days you used to come home and finish your homework's and assignments and being a good boy in school. I know that I've haven't been there for you, and I know that I'm not your dad, but I want you to know that you're like the son I never had. Seeing you get big makes me proud, you're the son I've always wanted but never had. And I'm happy that you've became what you were today and not constantly going out for parties or not caring about your studies. What I'm trying to say is that, if I had the chance to marry your mom sooner, and be a part of this family... Then I would, I would've been there every step of the way, helping you get better grades or even be there so you can have a dad-figure, you know? It's the best thing about marrying your mom, that I got the chance to have a son and a one that never failed to make me proud, to make us proud. So thank you, Harry. For everything but mostly for accepting me in the family.." He trailed-off, tears now falling down his cheeks. I glanced at Harry, and he wasn't any better. His eyes were puffy and swelled with tears as he let out a shaky breath.

"Man, you've earned the 10 without even trying.." Harry joked, cracking a smile as he hugged Robin. I smiled happily, knowing that today was one of the most amazing days for Harry.

"Ceremonies are about to start! Save the left tears for later!" I said, pulling them both to find our seats. Anne was already there, talking to my mom. We seated quietly, as Amy began singing.

"You say love is what you put into it

You say that I'm loosing my will

Do you know that you're all I can think about?

You make up a half of the whole..

You say that it's hard to commit to it

You say that it's hard standing still

Don't you know that I spend all my nights

Counting backwards the day 'till I'm home

If only New York wasn't so far away

I promise the city won't get in our way

When you're scared and alone,

Just know that I'm already home..

I say that we're right in the heart of it

A love only we understand

I will bend every light in this city

And make sure they're shining on you..

If only New York wasn't so far away

I promise the city won't get in our way

When you're scared and alone,

Just know that I'm already home..

When life takes it's own course

Sometimes we just don't get to choose

I'd rather be there next to you

Promise you'll wait for me, wait for me

Wait 'till I'm home.." She sang, ever so sweetly, her smile never leaving her lips.

"Clap along and sing if you know the words!" She said into the mic, making the crowd cheer a bit and clap, some even sang including Harry and myself.

"All I have is this feeling inside of me

The only thing I've ever known..

If only New York wasn't so far away

I promise the city won't get in our way

When you're scared and alone,

Just know that I'm already home..

If only New York wasn't so far away

I'll be there every step of the way

When you're scared and alone,

Just know that I'm already home

Just know that I'm already home.." She sang, ending perfectly which earned a crowd of cheers, making her smile even brighter than it originally was. I felt tears seek down my cheeks; happy tears though.

"Are you ready?" I asked, looking over to find him all nervous and scared.

"What if I messed up Lou?" He asked, frowning. I chuckled, leaning in as I kissed his cheek.

"You won't; now breath" And with that, he relaxed. I returned my gaze towards the stage. Dean Peterson stood there, a smile on his lips as well before speaking into the mic.

"Thank you Amy for the amazing song! Now we'll have to end it with a few proud words from one of our most dedicated students, Harry Styles!" He cheered and Harry slipped off the seat next to me, walking onto stage. He smiled, shaking the dean's hands before standing in front of the mic, his nervous smile softened once we locked eyes. 'You can do it' I mouthed to him, smiling a bit. He nodded before shuffling to get his cards ready to get spoken.

"Today is the day that were all have been waiting for. The day we'll never face homework's again, the day we won't have to wake up early in the morning or face anymore studies. It's the day where you're all here, with a smile on your lips, astonished by the fact that you're finally done. Done with assignments, done with having to study and simply done with school. It's the day where we're all going to be free to make our own decisions. It's the day we've been waiting for eighteen years, can you believe it? To say that these four years were the best years of my life is unexplainable. I've met people whom I grew up with ever since kindergarten, I learned new facts I'll use later in life from my favourite teachers and it's considered from the years where I've met the love of my life.." He spoke, his happy emerald green eyes locked with my watering ones, making my heart pound out of my chest. He smiled widely before returning his gaze to the crowd.

"Those four years were insanely sane, that doesn't makes sense but then again, not everything needs to make sense. We've been through them all. Laughs, smiles, tears and frowns. Pain, depression, loneliness and loosing a friend. All those emotions in the past four years never made us down, and if it did for a few. Close your eyes and open them again, look around you; you're still here. You're on your feet and your stronger than ever. You can do this, and no one can stop you. Because you're you, that's what makes every single one of us special. There was always different cliques in each and every high school. For example, the preps. They're sweet and kind, and they're going to burst into this world and make it better. The jocks, well, they're bright future of attending soccer or basketball shall be fulfilled. Even the outcasts, you were a part of this school. We all were. And that's what we'll always be. We'd never forget the laughs we had with our friends, never forget the sadness of loosing a friend and never forget pranking the teachers. That's the best part. I'm sorry to admit it but you probably are happy to get rid of us, simple reminded that next year is going to be worse because every year simply does, oops.." He laughed as the crowd laughed along, heck, even teachers were laughing.

"So what are you waiting Cheshire high school newly graduates? Go make history. Go discover this world. Make mistakes and learn from them. Because this is your chance to live a little. Don't loose this chance, take it, hold it well and smile. Because today, were all embarking a new stage in life. We're happier, stronger and brighter because, who are we?" He asked, and the crowd bursted into chants.

"We're the best! And we don't care if people think the opposite of us because we are, why are we the best? Because although those four years were stressing, we over came it. We're here, were stronger, and were going to get better.." He smiled, ending his speech as the crowd filled up with cheers and applauds. He jogged off stage, and sprinted towards me. I knew I was already crying, so when he noticed he frowned.

"Lou, I already said--"

"Shut up and kiss me you fool" I cracked a smile as he chuckled, dipping his head as our noses brushed, his lips so soft on mine as I kissed back.

"Cheshire high school, happy graduation day and you're all officially new graduates and adults!" With that, everyone cheered, throwing their hats in the sky, except for Harry, whom's lips were still on mine. I pulled away, resting my forehead on his.

"You're a newly graduate.." I mumbled making him smile, he then pulled away, throwing his hat in the air as he chuckled.

"I've always wanted to do that" He spoke childishly, giggling before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yo! Stop with the cutesy shit and give us a hug!" A familiar voice filled our ears as we turned around to be greeted by the 3 cheery lads. I groaned, mentally slapping him.

"Zayn, stop with the gangster talks, you're not in one are you?" I joked as he pouted, glaring at me.

"If I was, my first mission would be on how to get you killed" He said as I rolled my eyes, the guys laughed as Harry's arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Oh gosh, can't believe it's it.. We're done with school!" Niall squealed - quite in a girly manner might I add - as I snorted.

"Stop squealing!" I told him as he just smirked at me, ruffling my hair a bit.

"Aw! Is baby boo sad because he's still stuck here for 2 more years?" Niall coo'ed, making me groan, swatting his hands away.

"No, I'm just sad that Harry'd leave soon.." I admitted, sighing sadly. Harry's grip on my waist tightened as I felt my chin been raised by two fingers, as my eyes locked with his.

"I'll come back, I promise" He said softly, grinning before latching our lips together. I heard groans as I pulled away, feeling my cheeks redden as I to totally forgotten that the lads were here.

"Stop with the lovey dovey shit and just listen here!" He spoke, waving his hands in our face which made us both chuckle.

"Party at mine, better be there in 2 hours or God help me I'd come to your house and cut of both your dicks, yeah?" He smiled innocently as Harry rolled his eyes and I snorted.

"I gotta go; see ya later idiots! I love you!" He dramatically spoke making us laugh at him.

"Wow, can't believe I'm an adult now.." Liam admitted; a shocked smile on his lips, I was honestly happy for them.

"Tell me about it, now who'd make me sandwiches whenever I want them to?" Niall pouted at Liam, making me chuckle as Liam rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure your roommate would be honoured to make sandwiches for you whenever" Liam spoke innocently, making Niall roll his eyes.

"Li, I'm serious! If my roommate was a grumpy one, I'll go and live with you" He spoke making us laugh.

"I gotta go too! See ya later guys!" Liam said, pulling Niall with him. I looked at Harry curiously and he just smiled.

"You'll know later on.." He said, wrapping his arms over my shoulders, snuggling closer to me as I buried my head into his chest.

"I'm happy for you, honestly.." I admitted truly, making his smile widen.

"Well, that's good news" He chuckled. Anne and my mom came to us, hugging Harry and crying a few more.

"Hurry up now! The Malik's party is gonna start in a few, go and change and we'll meet you there!" Anne smiled at Harry before walking away with my mom. I sighed, cuddling closer to him as he copied my actions as well.

"I can't believe this is it.." He said and I teared up, sniffling a bit.

"T-Tell me about it.." I choked on my tears as Harry let go of me, looking me in the eyes. His captivating emerald ones were nothing compared to mind as I gazed into them.

"What's wrong babe?" Harry asked, his worried expression and tone made me feel guilty, why was I so selfish?

"I-I just don't w-want you to leave.." I admitted sadly, tears fell down my cheeks. He sighed, wrapping his arms around me as he brought me to his chest.

"I'll be back Lou, I'll be back for you.."

Tick tock, goes the clock.

Tick tock, it'll never stop.

It freaking ticks and freaking tock's

It's making me insane and won't go away

When would the tick ticking stop?

Maybe if I killed myself?

Fucking tick, fucking tock

Maybe then my heart will stop..

***

okay. let's be honest here. am i really that mean for making this story sad? because the plot twist is gonna be really good, i promise! don't hate me :c

this is one of lou's flashbacks so yeah. what broke me the most was when harry said his speech. i teared up completely. but isn't younger!lou and older!harry so cute? c:

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE COMMENTS, and I found nicknames! The story's name is Beautiful Boy and it starts with same letter so I thought Gorgeous Girls? Yeah or nah?

anyways, I've been in a shitty mood lately so sorry if you guys are annoyed for not updating yesterday.

Until next time,

Dana x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
9.3K 195 18
One band, Two lovers Three babies, One family A lovely love story ~~~ I've done my research about Autism, and I hope to present everything perfectly...
221K 2.8K 200
Larry one shots All will have happy endings. I'm always open to requests wither comment them on the request page or message me not a lot of stuff i...
224 15 15
"Harry just wanted some solitude and privacy. He wanted to remember what it was like to feel 'normal'. But he ended up on the verge of death, in a di...