25 - Warm kisses

{ Chapter dedicated to my best friend, Khlood, for staying. It's been 8 years now.. Wow :) I love you, darlin' 💜 }

(HARRY ISNT A GHOST TO LOUIS HES A LITERAL HUMAN BEING BUT HES INVISIBLE TO OTHER PEOPLE SO THATS WHY I SAY HE'S A GHOST AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE COVER I MADE? )

*listen to this is me by demi lovato bc so me*

-

Tick tock, goes the clock.

Tick tock, it'll never stop.

It freaking ticks and freaking tock's

It's making me insane and won't go away

When would the tick ticking stop?

Maybe if I killed myself?

Fucking tick, fucking tock

Maybe then my heart will stop..

-
Day 26 out of 30

"Is life always unfair?" The brunette asked, his lips pressed against each other- nervously tapping his fingers on my lap.

"No." I shook my head in disagreement, feeling the tips of my finger grow cold as I press them to my cheek- breathing out a puff of air, only to notice a freezing steam escaping my lips.

"Then why is it playing a game on us?" He asked again, sitting on my lap and playing with my big hands, his head rested on my chest as I closed my eyes, searching for reason.

"Because fate wants to see if we'll be able to live without one another.." I took my time before responding, intertwining fingers with his little ones.

"But how do you know this is fate?" And the questions keep going on, and I don't get the slightest annoyed- not at him. Never at him.

"Because it gave me a second chance" I answered unhesitatingly, a small; very small smile plastered my lips as the brunette played with the hem of my shirt, a frown on his lips.

"But you won't stay so long.." He responded, a tear escaped his left eye as he glanced at me- his blue irises filled with pure sadness, stabbing me straight across my heart.

"4 days left.." I whispered.

"96 hours.." Another tear.

"345,600 seconds.." I untangle our fingers.

"Without you.." He cries out as I bring his hand to my lips, planting a kiss on it.

"Together?"

"Forever.." I whisper once again, embracing the little body into a warm hug.

The sun pecked through the white clouds; a strike of light shone on the crispy, green grass that laid underneath us. The wind was blowing away the lifeless and yellow leaves- slowly, as the sun completely stepped out of it's shade.

Our fingers were intertwined like branches on trees, his head rested on my chest as I caught his blue eyes in a glimpse- so much more than lost stars sparkling in them.

"Should we or should we not enjoy those last few days?" He asked after a breakable silence, the only sound heard of was the whistling winds and chirping birds, up high in trees.

"And why are you asking such a question when you probably know the answer?" I asked, confusion filled me up as he untangled our fingers, locking our eyes together.

"The answer isn't really visible when the cause of you're attendance isn't for closure.." He spoke, voice barely above a whisper as I saw his eyes sadden with fear- the fear of loneliness.