Epliogue 2: Meeting you

"To dream about a life, where you're the shining star..." - demi lovato, this is me.

{ hii omf only 1 epilogue left!! }

-

"Nervous?" My voice found itself as the words fell of my lips. He smiled, made his tie and glanced at me.

"No, terrified" He spoke shakily, his hands trembling a bit as he inhaled a deep breath, teeth chattering a bit.

"There's no need to be terrified, he loves you and honestly, that's all that matters..." I spoke truthfully, rubbing his back as he breathed out a shaky breath.

"I know, thanks Lou.." He replied with a smile which I returned back.

"I'll go check on the flowers, they arrived a while ago and I need to check that all the photographers are on spot" I spoke up, patting his shoulder as I walked out of the white, spotless room.

The garden was now packed with endless friends and family, all seated and waiting for the ceremony to start. I noticed Niall's face pale a bit when he noticed my attendance, nodding in reassurance, he smiled in relief.

The chairs were white and wooden, covered in white fairy lights. The entrance gate was wrapped with fairly lights, small branches of oak trees and white lilies. There was barely any sunlight due to the fluffy clouds blocking it away, but the slight cold winds is always quite refreshing.

The photographers were on set, and everyone was chatting to anyone that's besides them. The pastor was chattering away with Niall's dad, and the music started.

I stepped aside, standing at the far left of Niall as quick as I can, and my ears enjoyed the lovely music flowing in the air.

Lily was the flower girl and so was a little cute girl who looks just like her. She held the white basket that was filled with white rose petals, a white laced and short dress hugged her figure amazingly as a cute white dress was worn by the little girl, a beautiful smile plastered on her lips with glinting hazel eyes as she glanced down at the girl. She walked in the big entrance, delicately throwing the petals on the ground as the girl just grabbed a handful and threw it directly on the floor which made half of the audience laugh at her childish behaviour. She did the same thing until she got to us, hugging Niall tight as the little girl wrapped her tiny arms around his leg, the crowd was in awe. She quickly picked up the small little girl with a smile on her lips, kissing her cheek as she went to sit beside her black quiffed boyfriend. He glanced at me with a smile, and I smiled back genuinely.

Liam came in, a bouquet of white tulips and roses was gripped in one hand while the other was wrapped around his dad's arm. I smiled so wide, watching in awe as Liam's dad kissed Liam's redden cheek and gave him to Niall.

"We are gathered on this beautiful afternoon to share with Niall and Liam as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.." The pastor spoke as Liam and Niall faced each other, both smiling like idiots.

They truly do belong to each other.

-

"Hey Lou! There's someone I need you to meet!" Niall shouted at me because the music was too loud.

"Sure" I responded, as I followed him to whatever way he's going.

Everybody was either smiling, laughing or dancing which gives me he impression that they're enjoying their time.

"Louis, Clark. Clark, Louis" Niall motioned between us, as I looked up and locked eyes with him. And oh my, was he gorgeous. With big wide blue eyes and blonde hair, he looked like Niall but the hotter version of him.

"Hello Louis, nice to finally meet you!" He spoke enthusiastically, and by the accent I knew he wasn't from around here.

"Clark is a family friend, I told you about him before if you'd quite remember.." Niall trailed off with a mischievous smirk, and oh do I know that he's up to something. I glanced at Clark once again, and he had a smile,a beautiful one if I might add, plastered on his lips. I smiled back, and for an unknown reason, I blushed.

Oh my! You like him already! My mind spoke. I quickly scoffed but then smiled again.

"I have to go now but feel free to talk!" And with that, he was out of sight. I stood there awkwardly, staring at my shoes as he suddenly spoke.

"Do you wanna dance?" And if I wasn't nervous before, then I'm hell of a nervous mess now.

"S-Sure.." Did I just stutter? Oh my, this was a bad idea.

He smiled, taking my hand as he pulled me to the dance floor, I stood in front of him and I felt the air getting knocked out of my chest. His blue eyes were glinting and it was so captivating, never as captivating as his eyes but they were sure breath-taking. He rested his hands on my hips, and I gulped loudly. He chuckled.

"I can't believe you're that nervous, I mean, I'm the one that should be nervous.." He trailed off and my face turned red. Oh my God.

"W-Why should you be the nervous one?" I asked, clearing my throat as he smiled.

"Because I'm the one getting the honour of dancing with a beautiful young man as yourself.." He trailed off with theist charming smile, and my cheeks reddened even more if that's possible.

If there's something that I do know, is that life is honestly really short. At the moment, the years feel like months, the months feel like days, and days feel like hours but we simply don't notice because we're caught up in all of the happiness that were in.

***
HEYYY OMF ONE LAST EPILOGUE AND THATS IT!!

|im gonna thank you all for this because honestly none of this would've happened if it weren't for you guys, you were my most important motivation to complete this. so thank you so much for everything you've done. every comment, every vote & every read. ily my gorgeous girls!💞|

P.S: favourite song at the moment? 🌟

Until next time,

Dana x