26- Sad farewell

{ Chapter dedicated to: @loveisfreeforever bc ily ily ily x }

-listen to this is me by demi cause it's been on my mind since forever-

-

And it was like fire
The way his touch
Effected me in a way
Contagiously warm
And it was like water
The way he smiles so bright;
Reminding me of such a blue sea
And it was like like the moon
So deliciously bright
Our kisses
And it was like the stars
Lost in the dark night sky
Our first time that is
And it was like rain
That laugh so refreshing
Take every breath away
And it was like the nature
Oh how beautiful it is
Our time together I mean
And now you'll be going
And now you'll say goodbye
No nature nor rain
No stars nor fire
No water nor moon
They've all left as you went
And I've gotten to accompany silence
No laughs
No smiles
No talks
And I truly miss
Those sudden bliss
When I'm with you
When I'm yours truly,
But I guess that's life,
It's torturously painful, I agree
But it's what happens
When all the skies and dark blue seas
Get destroyed with the ability of God
And I know, that when you left
I'm not what I've been,
Never beside you
And now, my beautiful boy
I befriended silence;
Only to occupy the dead stars
And I still remember;
That wicked gleam in your eyes
But I didn't betray
Our love, I could never
And I ought to know
When we'll reunite
When I'll see your face
And make my smile so bright
But as the years pass by,
We finally reunite
Up in heaven
Where you'll wait
Where I'll try to fly
To the seventh sky
Only for you
And we'll get together,
We'll live our happily ever after
I'm glad that you left
Because I'm trying to live my life
Without depending so much
On your soul
And one more thing
Before I ought to leave
I love you so much
My beautiful, beautiful boy...

-

Day 30 out of 30

"Good morning Lou.." Voice filled with softness awakened me from my sleep, and I tried to block all the negative ideas. I try to pry my eyes open, as I glanced at him. I tried to paint a smile, I tried with all my might. But how could I, really, when he's my seventh sky?

"Please" He desperately pleaded as I bit my lip, I brushed a few curls away from his eyes as I finally let out a shaky breath.

"Okay" I respond, smiling a bit. He smiled back. I leaned in to kiss him, an innocent kiss got shared. I stood up as he went outside. I made the bed as he took a breath. I wait and wait until he came back. And for once, I had to face reality.

"Promise me something" He speaks softly, so much sadness laced his voice.

"Anything.." I reply, not meeting his eye.

"Promise me that you could do this on your own. Don't lie, fill me with one last truth before I go.." He speaks, and I could feel all the air getting knocked out of my chest. There were way too much sadness tucked between the chilly air.

"I don't know, Harry. You still haven't left.." I speak, trying to ease the sadness away. I glanced at his lips, and as I saw a small smile planted on his lips, I felt my own to twitch up too.

"We still have a little time left.." He trails off, staring at his feet as if it's an interesting think to gawk at.

"Do you know when..?" I couldn't bring myself to say the word, and I knew it. I glanced at him, and his greens were burning with something unknown- I don't want to despair all the happiness if there still is any happiness left.

"I really don't.." He answers, and that all it takes for silence to take over. It's getting irritating. The silence and sadness, that is.

"And could you promise me something too?" I ask, feeling my lips tremble as the tears were threatened to fall down.

"Anything boo.." He whispered, taking a step in front of me.

"Promise me that... That you'll never forget.. Me and all the moments we shared. Promise me that you won't forget about our time spend together, our sleepless night, and all the food fights, and all the days we spent flying your kite. And I'll remember all those days where you took care of me when I'm sick, and all those days that made me so happy when you're beside me, and all the football games that you never missed, and all the tests we studied together. Just promise me that with your departure, you won't forget that I love you. Because fuck, I love you so much.." Tears rolling down my cheeks, eyes red and burning, hands and lips trembling and throat throbbing isn't the best way to say goodbye. He stared at me, tears also falling down as his green eyes blared with sadness.

"I promise" He spoke, biting his lip.

"I know that I'm gonna say goodbye, but I have it all planned. The future, I mean. I planned on proposing to you once you get to UNI with me. I planned on getting married to you, and have a little girl named Darcy. You always used to laugh at me, asking why Darcy? But you liked that name as much I did. And you wanted a boy and name him Joseph. And I planned on buying a house for us and our children. I planned on waking up everyday to see your angelic face, and I planned on living my life till the end with you. But who knew that such big and simple dreams can get crushed oh so easily?" He chuckled dryly, voice dripping with sadness as he spoke his farewell.

This is it. This is goodbye. And it's so painful, so fucking painful that it isn't just a stab, but it's like someone ripped my heart out of my chest. And I keep staring into his tearful, green gems. Seeing all the sadness and pain flash in them. And even though, he smiles. He smiles through all the sadness and pain and I feel lol dying, even though I'm not.

A step towards me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands rested on my hips. And I kept staring. Kept treasuring in mind how beautiful they are. Our sobs were heavy, but we smiled through it. Smiled because we're brave. We'll always be brave.

"J-Just remember that w-ere always unbeatable a-and that w-e will always b-be brave.." He choked on his tears, his smile turned into a frown as his grip on my hips tightened, but I didn't care nevertheless.

"O-kay.." I stutter, tears freely falling down as we continued crying for a few minutes.

"I love you, boo.." He whispers so faintly, a very small, not-so obvious smile plastered on his lips.

"I love you, hazza..." I whisper back, and by that, our lips touched, pouring every bit of emotion, every bit of love and desire as he hugged me tighter. And then, I felt it. Sudden difference. His grip was free, and I felt no lips on mine, and the sudden warm feeling quickly vanished as my eye snapped wide in horror, and as I thought, he's gone.

I gasped, falling to my knees, I buried my head in my hands, freeing all the tears left. He's gone. He said farewell.

Maybe if I try to survive?
Fucking tick, fucking rock
Maybe then my heart will stop..

***
THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OMF

(THERE'S STILL 2 EPILOGUES LEFT BUT OMF I CAN BELIEVE THIS IS ALMOST DONE OMF)

-To say I'm so freaking proud of this book is a total understatement. I'm really happy that this book have been loved by all of you. I can't thank you enough for everything, so honestly, thank you. These were the best 5 months of my life! I've honestly overcame a lot and it's all with your help guys, so thank you!-

Until next time,

Dana x