9- That time

{ don't know who to dedicate this chapter to, so if ya want a dedication, just comment on this paragraph? :) }

-

Tick tock, goes the clock.

Tick tock, it'll never stop.

It freaking ticks and freaking tock's

It's making me insane and won't go away

When would the tick ticking stop?

Maybe if I killed myself?

Fucking tick, fucking tock

Maybe then my heart will stop..

"That... That poem... It's stuck in my mind for such an unknown reason.. I never passed paths with it before, so what could it possibly mean?" I softly trailed off, directing the question to Valerie aka Doc. Shane as she smiled ever so heart-warmly.

"It has a lot of meanings. One, it could be a poem of depression that holds such meanings to you. Two, it could be a future reference. And there's a slightly chance someone extra close to you might know it..." And then she eyed me skeptically, I decided to remain quite as she then spoke.

"Now, I've been informed that this might me a touchy subject, but mind talking a bit about... Him?" She asked, and I flinched at the last word. Is it that hard to bring him up now?

"Well.. Words can't really describe him, you know?" I laughed, and for the first time, his memorizing wasn't hurtful. Her mouth flew agape, signalling she was utterly surprised. I then cleared my throat, snapping her out of her daze as I held all my amusement inside.

"Well, sometimes we need to take a risk and see where it leads to, aye?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me as I chuckled. I actually chuckled, unbelievable it is.

"And if it ends up terribly, should I blame it on you?" I joked as she laughed. She had such a beautiful laugh, it reminds me a lot of Lili..

"Kill me if you must" She replied amusingly as we laughed once again. Our laugh died down, as I cleared my throat to talk about him.

"He's the most genuine guy I've ever met, literally. I've known Harry since elementary, I've had the slightest crush on him. But I couldn't ever admit such a thing to him, because I wasn't that stupid. Harry was all popular and just fun to be around and I.. Well, I wasn't. He was the meaning of perfection, once I saw him, I thought about how we usually say 'perfection doesn't exist'. He proved me wrong. At middle school, following high school, I started getting bullied. At first it was fine, yeah I used to get called names but that was it. Then, after I started dating Harry, it seems as life backfired even harder. Because now it's not just names, hands were used too. I didn't know why and till this day I still don't. But the beatings were caused by Harry's supposed-to-be-real friends. He never found out about the beating. Sometimes it hurts me, how oblivious he is. But then again, I never wanted him to know..." I trailed off, tearing my gaze away from my lap as I glanced at her, her eyes were filled with sadness; but no sympathy. Finally, I thought to myself. I then smiled, haven't took notice of the tears falling down my cheeks.

"Harry is the most down to earth guy I've ever met. He's sweet and nice, he has the most adorable laugh. He can get egotistic when he want to be. Such a kind heart he does own, he cared way too much about people. He always put his friends and family before him. Sometimes his kindness kill me. And that smile, that smile that I accidentally fell for at 7th grade. The way his smile could brighten the day makes my heart flutter, really. And the way his eyes just sparkle every time he's in a good mood. God, I sound like a creepy love struck" I chuckled as she kindly joined; her eyes still coated with sadness probably matching mine.