21- Define

{ WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO IS OFFICIALLY MY FAV FROM THE ALBUM ITS SO 😻😻}

p.s: the shit on twitter about how louis is homophobic makes me wanna crack some necks. you're pretty deluded if you think louis is so. #stilllarryaf bitches 💋

-

I've always thought about his eyes
And how they always glisten
They're the colour of bright blue skies
And it's the time to listen
I've thought about farewell
But it's always the same
As I was locked inside my mind in a cell
It was the same time you came
Baby, you're so pretty
Why don't you know?
That you're my lost city
My shelter and home so
Don't you worry,
Don't run and hide
It's quite blurry
That little twinkle in you're eyes..

-

Day 2 out of 31

"Lou.. Baby, wake up..." A voice spoke softly, trying to wake me from my deep, comforting slumber. I grunt annoyingly, cuddling closer into my fluffy pillow, loving the softness of it as I sighed lightly.

I heard a laugh, a beautiful laugh, and my eyes snapped open a bit. And there, on my left side of the bed, rested my perfect angel. His bare torso peaked a bit between the duvet, giving a slight view of his butterfly tattoo. His biceps so smooth as the sunlight reflected on his delicate skin. His messy, bed curls laid softly on the white fluffy pillow. His innocent, emerald green eyes were surrounded by little crinkles, his eyes squinting lightly close. His cheeks had a slight blush on it. And his sugary, plump lips twitched into a smile, a giggle escaped his pretty lips as he eyes locked mine, his bright eyes are ones I could stare at for eternity.

I sat there, staring at the beautiful, beautiful boy in front of me, not knowing how damn lucky I am to have him in my life. I then smiled brightly, leaning in as my lips ghosted his sweet ones. He gasped surprisingly, but soon fluttered his eyes close as he kissed back.

This is a moment I'd want to treasure forever. The feeling of his closeness, our lips locked together, pouring every bit of desired love in it. If ever they ask me which moment in life I'd like to relive forever, it'd be this. Beside the love of my life, seeing him smile and laugh, this is a moment I'd like to capture. We withdraw from our love-filled kiss, his cheeks a bit red as he bit his lower lip.

"Why'd you do that?" And I knew his question wasn't out of surprise, but out of confusion. I never was the one to start a kiss, especially at mornings. I chuckled softly, my hand caress his cheek as I stare into his bright greens.

"You're beautiful.." I whispered quietly, witnessing his eyes widen, his cheeks heated against my hand as it turned redder than it already was. I smiled at how adorable he looks.

"'M not.. 'M far from beautiful..." He trailed off with his thick morning voice, making my eyes widen, a surprised gasp escaped my lips. A frown evident on his red lips as his eyes ignored my gaze. I sat straight, my back laid on the bed frame as he repeated the same action, looking slightly confused.

"Harry Edwards Styles, I'm deeply, completely, truly, honestly in love with you..." I spoke softly, his eyes widened a bit, but a beautiful smile quickly replaced his frown.

"You're beautiful. You're gorgeous. You're amazing. You're spectacular. You're pretty. You're funny. You're kind. You're dazzling. But most importantly, you make me happy by allowing me to call you mine.." I admitted, making his eyes glassy as his bottom lip trembled, still having that wide, beautiful smile plastered on his lips.

"Never think, not once, that you're not beautiful. Beautiful is such a weak word to describe you. You're.. Perfect. You're breath-taking. You're everything I need in my life, and I can't stop thanking God everyday for having you in my life. You're my home. My shelter. Im only safe when I'm with you. You make me strong. You keep me stable, and I love you. I'm in love with you, Styles. And there's nothing that you can do to change that.." I confessed honestly, now glancing at him but only gasped in shock.

He had tears streaming down his cheeks, a light sob escaped his lips, his palm pressed to his mouth to prevent him from breaking down. I then quickly hugged him to my chest, trying to comfort him as I played with his curls. My heart clenched at the sight, I never meant to make him cry. What have I done?

"Baby, please, I hate seeing you cry.." I spoke truly, trying to make him stop crying. Every hearable sob, my heart would get ripped into little pieces.

"I love you, Louis William Tomlinson.." Harry audibly whispered, pushing away out of my chest, wiping his tears away, a wide smile plastered on his lips as he looked at me.

"I love you, Harry Edward Styles.." I whispered softly, caressing his cheek.

"Now kiss me you fool" I spoke, grinning as he did the the same, his dimples popping out.

"Gladly" He spoke, quickly leaning in as our lips locked, all the unconditional love was poured, I felt him smile into the kiss.

"What are we doing today?" I asked as soon as we pulled away from the kiss.

"Lazy day?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Lazy day" I agreed, smiling brightly at the man in front of me. Oh how lucky I am to be blessed with someone as perfect as him.

"I'm going to take a shower, mind doing breakfast?" He asks, giving me the puppy eyes. I groan, but nonetheless, making him smile and pump his fists. I laughed at how childish he looked. He then kissed my collar bone, sending a shiver down my spine. I smiled before hoping off bed and strutting away and into the kitchen.

This cabin was our secret place. And it'll always be. I smiled at the memories spend here. All the lazy nights, food fights, flying kites, everything. I glance at my left, the blue stripped kite settled under the coffee table, it was Harry's favourite, still is.

I sigh at the beautiful memories, feeling happy. That is until something caught my eyes. It was a picture of a girl with beautiful blonde hair, her arms clanged around Harry's shoulder, Gemma on her right. Harry's head was thrown back, laughing at something. I felt jealousy over-come me, my anger was beyond the red line as I gripped the photo in my hands, shoving it in my pocket as I went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine!" He spoke over-excitingly as he entered the kitchen, making me chuckle a bit but quickly retrieve to my angry self.

"Lou? You okay?" He asked worriedly, and I quickly decide to bring out the photo, throwing it on the counter in front of him.

"Who's this?" I asked, my eyes focused on the eggs I'm trying not to burn. He stayed silent for a bit, but I haven't seen his reaction yet. After I put the omelet on 2 plates, following the bacon too, I got irritated so I looked at him. Only to find him smirking.

"So, who is she?" I asked, trying to hide my jealousy as best as I can.

"You really wanna know?" Harry asked amusingly, making me wanna punch a wall. What's so damn funny about this!?

"Yes, I really wanna know" I answer coldly, making him chuckle a bit.

"Relax, babe. Remember when I once told you that Robin has a half Italian and half English daughter? Valentina?" He asked, and I nodded.

"That's her" He spoke, and I felt myself relax but also slightly embarrassed.

"O-Oh, okay.." I stuttered embarrassingly, feeling my cheeks heat up a bit. I then heard his contagious laugh echo through the medium-sized cabin.

"You were jealous, right?" Harry asked, a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Shut up and it your eggs" I spoke harshly, making him chuckle.

"You so were!" And his laugh made me loosen up a bit.

"Yeah yeah, whatever floats your bed at night, Styles.." I grunt, making his laugh only louder and more contagious as I joined.

And it's moments like these that I'll always treasure. In mind and heart, forever and always they'll stay, and so will he, my beautiful boy..

***

hi. how've you been? I'm good. I'm officially 2 months clean. Hooray!

- i finally finished my tests! im soo happy! I just hope I'll bring good grades otherwise I'm done): -

p.s: ily my gorgeous girls 👽💘

Until next time,

Dana x