3- Sirens

{ Chapter dedicated to: @Larry4dayz }

-

I don't know if it was the rustling winds or the white snow surrounding me that made me feel cold. It was like I haven't been living here for the past 18 years, going through the same freezing weather. I've just stared at my feet, looking quite curiously at the boots I am wearing. Another wind ran by me, making a shiver dive down my spine. But it certainly meant something; what was so wrong?

Tick tock, goes the clock.

Tick tock, it'll never stop.

It fucking ticks and fucking tock's

It's making me insane and won't go away

When would the tick ticking stop?

Maybe if I killed myself?

Fucking tick, fucking tock

Maybe then my heart will stop..

I felt it, that anonymous feeling, it's coming back. It's making me freeze, breaking my heart, bringing back tears of madness. I don't wanna feel this; please go away. But it only seemed to taunt me, as to I was tearing up completely. I squinted my eyes close, hoping to see him between some flashbacks, but the only thing that came back was that horrendous moment in that dream I had.

"Hush hush darling, don't you cry, I may have gone, but it's best to die. I know I promised, I haven't kept my word, but can you please forgive me, for I will leave this world. With a smile on my lips, and cuts on my hips. You were there all along, just don't forget our song. It's the day we met, I knew it was you, they told me to bet, on this someone new. They knew I'll fall in love, I told them they were wrong, and it was I who mistaken, just promise to stay strong.." He spoke ever so softly, the words leaving his ghostly lips were so foreign, as to I never witnessed such a beautiful poetry.

My heart fluttered, remembering his sincere words, but why did it left those lips? For, him, whom shall never leave such a world. I still am not in believe of his death, because his soul is the reason this world is full with smiles. Now that he've left, this universe have been marked with frowns. At least to me it is.

Bright colours are drained, dull colours are used. Smiles have faded, frowns have been painted on so many lips. Clear clouds turned grey, weather change and rainy days. Flowers have withered, and oxygen have been limited. Sun have lost its shine and this universe slipped into dullness itself. But what hurts the most, is that his soul is still around.

I still find myself looking at corners, picturing him standing there, smiling at me. But for them, he's gone. How can he when he's the one who brought all the light and all the happiness to this world? To me? He's not gone, I can still sense his soul. I can feel his smiles and feel his warmth. He's somewhere around, I just have to look for him.

"Louis?" I felt someone whisper behind me, making me slowly turn around. My mother stood there, her frown never faltered, her eyes were red from crying and she looked so tired. I nodded my head, tilting my head to face the sky. The weather quickly changed, a few rain drops falling on my shoulders.

"Why don't you come inside? It'll maybe heavily rain in a few minutes and I don't want you to get sick" She spoke, waiting for a reply. But I just stuffed my hands in my pockets and nodded, walking my way inside the house and into the living room.

"Switch on the telly. Maybe there's some good t.v shows or something. I'll be in the kitchen, doing cocoa's.." She spoke, and as if it wasn't obvious, all I did was nod again, making her sigh as she took her way into the kitchen. The delight to talk wasn't in my goods anymore. Every time I cry, I break. I tried it at least 20 times yesterday, but I seem to miserably fail. I switched on the t.v, looking for something to make me think for a moment, thinking about my thoughts. That's until I stumbled on the news, catching my eyes and full attention.