8- Thousand years

{ Chapter dedicated to: @Chocolatelova98 love you xx }

Song for chapter: A thousand years by Christina Perri (that some never failed to make me cry so hard smh)

-

"How have you been?" Liam asked carefully, as if his choice of words are gonna hurt me.

"I'm fine" I answered coldly, ignoring their gazes and worried looks.

"Lou, were worried about you--"

"Well don't be, I don't need you" I hissed at Zayn, suddenly feeling angry.

"Look, we know that you miss--"

"Don't. You. Dare." I snapped insanely mad at Niall, who gulped, seeming somewhat terrified.

"Woah, calm down--"

"Don't you tell me to calm down!" I yelled at them, my face red from anger as I felt the adrenaline rush through my veins. They all looked at me as if I was some monster.

"Guys, I'm sorry but you need to leave. I honestly appreciate your visit but something came up" My mom's voice snapped them out of the weird stares they've been giving me. They all glanced at me one more time; before getting up and leaving without a word. I sighed in relief, now that they weren't in my sight anymore.

"Boobear?" My mom's soft voice asked, as I turned around, still fuming in anger.

"What?" I asked, quite harshly as I saw her eyes widen in horror, her jaw hung open as she flinched.

"Have.. Have you been taken your pills?" And I froze; forgetting that not taking them anymore will make severe changes.

"I... I laid them off for a while.." I gulped; as her eyes widened even more. She then glanced at my arms, which one of them was covered with brackets just so I can hide the scars.

"Show me your arm" She demanded coldly, as I froze in spot. I was about to protest when she took my arm in her grip, removing them only to reveal the new read scars and the fading ones. She stared agape; as I noticed something wet and warm hit my scars. I looked down only to notice my mom's tears falling down her cheeks as she held in a sob.

"W-Why Lou?.." She hiccuped, and I felt slightly guilty, but held my cold expression.

"Because without Harry, life isn't worth it..." I mutter under my breath, pulling my arm away as I wore my bracelets and sprinted off to my room, only to end like I always do: a sobbing mess.

-

I stood inside the clinic, feeling terrified insider as I didn't want to show any emotions from the outside.

"You'll be okay?" My mom's voice soothed the air that wrapped around us. I nodded, gulping quietly as we took our seat, waiting impatiently for my turn.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" The employee asked skeptically, directing her question to me.

"That'll be me" I answered as I glanced at my mom, who simply nodded her head as an approval for me to leave. I stood in front of the wooden door, knocking softly.

"Come in" A kind voice spoke through the thick wooden door, as I did so. The walls were covered in lime green paint, the paint was softly chipped at the corners and endings. I then turned to the woman seated behind the desk, a smile plastered on her features. She looked in her early 20s, a pair of glasses rested on the bridge of her nose as she chucked it a bit further up, gesturing me to take a seat as I did.

"Hello there Louis, my name is Doctor Shane, but you can call me Valerie" She said, with that half-heartedly smile and nice gesture.

"Hi" I simply spoke, sitting on the chair in front of her huge desk.