6- Goodnight

{ Chapter dedicated to: @heylarryxx you're comments are asdfghjkl x }

sorry for not updating yesterday, was in the most shittiest mood but you probably don't care so here's your chapter :)

-

"Lou! We need to leave!" Harry yelled, obviously panicking.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back, checking my watch around my wrist and shit, we've only got 10 minutes.

"You look handsome" I quickly spoke, appearing in front of him next by the doorway.

"You don't look bad yourself either" He grinned goofily, making me roll my eyes. We quickly got into the car, driving off to school.

"Now, rule number one: no crying. Mum and Robin will handle the job quite well so not you too" He chuckled and I joined him, and then things got silence. It's Harry's graduation day; he's leaving soon. In a couple of weeks, I won't be able to hold him in my arms or feel his warm kisses.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" He asked, his tone sounded worried and relevant. I glanced at him, taking in his features. His curls were as messy as always; the graduation hat making them disappear in this case. His eyes were the same captivating emerald green eyes I've fell in love with. His cheeks held that blush rosy colour that made me all warm inside. His lips were stretched into a small smile, his dimples curving in as he did.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" he then winked at me and laughed, his laugh echoed through my ears as I felt myself blushing, rolling my eyes afterwards.

"Don't be so full of yourself; I was just thinking about stuff" I admitted, utterly lying to myself because, yep, I was staring at him.

"Define stuff" he spoke, and I smiled. It was going to be a beautiful day; yeah, mostly with tears but genuine smiles and happiness will be evident later then.

"You" I answer straightforwardly, after I noticed my sudden outburst, I felt my cheeks heating up as I heard his laugh echo through my ears once again. That beautiful laugh of his.

"And what about me, if you don't mind me asking?" He asks, a smirk played on his plump lips as I snorted, basically quite annoyed by his egotistic side.

"What have boosted your ego today?" I ask, as I heard him chuckle, parking the car in front of the school.

"You" He answered, a smile on his lips as I laughed. We stared at each other for a bit, his eyes travelling to my lips as he stared at them until I decided to tease him a bit.

"So, are you going to kiss me or what?" I asked smirking, making him blush as I laughed. He then rolled his eyes, still smiling.

"Hate to burst your bubble of hope babe, but I guess I'll pass" He winked at me and scoffed. He laughed, getting out of the car as we walked together, his arm wrapped around my waist as I wrapped mine around his. We walked until we reached the school campus; hundreds of students wore that proud and happy smile, either hugging their parents or crying happy tears. We spotted Robin and Anne, and walked towards them.

"Hello there! You're late! Dean Paterson came and said that you're speech is after Amy's singing. Be ready!" She said, smiling as I saw tears gleaming in her eyes.

"I can't believe my only son is gonna graduate!" She beamed, tears flowing down her cheeks as Harry sighed.

"Here we go.." He frowned as Anne slapped his arm playfully, pouting.