15- Scars

{ Chapter dedicated to: Larry_It_Gets_Better BECAUSE YOURE THE MOST FAB PERSON I MET YOU SLAY ALL BASICS ILY X }

BIG SURPRISE THIS CHAPTER WEEEEEE!!!

-

are we the same?

do we always frown?

do we have similar names?

or do some wear crowns?

could we laugh?

is it not true?

all the things we have

and you still wonder who?

it's the demon inside you

stop wondering

it's someone you knew

and now it's thundering

inside my heart

as you hear it beat

don't use the card

you're forever trapped in your demons seat..

-

"Let go!" An angel plead, fresh tears falling down. And I never knew angels could cry.

It hurts me seeing you like this. It hurts me knowing you're suffering, because of me. But, darling, it's not entirely my fault. I tried to help, but he was too strong, and they're all dead, including my soul. I love you, it's been a while since I've said that, but I do. I'm sorry, for every pain and heart breaking you're going through. But you need to know, that I love you, Lou.

"Life isn't fair; so why should I?" The demon replied, his eyes a blaring red as he kept suffocating the beautiful, beautiful angel, whom was gasping for air.

I miss you. Hell, if I knew that committing suicide would cause so much pain, I wouldn't have done it. Or intended to, in this perspective. I miss you so fucking much it hurts more than dying.

"You'll go to hell either way! So please just leave me alone!" The angel pleaded again; voice drained and stressed.

I miss everything about you, Lou. But this isn't healthy, your doing isn't healthy. You have to move on, love. And as its fucking hard to admit it, it's true. You've got my heart; keep it close. It'll always remain between us. All the secrets, smiles, laughs, teasing and happiness. Even our own lame 'knock knock' jokes.

"Yeah, so might as well kill you, so you'd know the feeling of getting suffocated" He laughed, his voice dripping of venom and pure evilness.

It's hell, living on the same earth, yet without anyone acknowledging your existence. I tried talking to you, Lou. But it rarely works. Is this after life? I don't even know. It's been months, and I've been living in my old room, with no one knowing I'm there. Feeling so lonely.

"I can always re-live! You're wasting your time!" The angel smiled broadly, through his own gagged voices as the demon kept suffocating him.

I'm a ghost, I think. I mean, I'm there, I can see all of you and listen to your conversations but I can't walk through walls or do supernatural stuff or even sleep. I guess I'm a ghost; I'm just genuinely confused. If this is after life, then why aren't I meeting or even seeing any other people like me?

"Yeah, but I'll still take this chance" He gripped his hands around the angel's neck tighter, making him gag as he continued laughing that hideous laugh.