The King's Plan (BWHM)

De Bellie3

Meet Cayden Young She is your definition of a bad girl: late for school, late for class, late to pretty much... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: I. Don't. Give. A. Shit
Chapter 2: 6 years too long
Chapter 3: You have no right
Chapter 4: Xavier
Chapter 6: Step 2
Chapter 7: Control
Chapter 8: So your dumb and stupid
Chapter 9: Please go
Chapter 10: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Chapter 11: Itwasme
Chapter 12: Step 3
Chapter 13: Hey baby
Chapter 14: Match
Chapter 15: Mistakes happen
Chapter 16: The shoe
Chapter 17: Ugly face
Chapter 18: Swimming
Chapter 19: My cousin's friend's brother
Chapter 20: I..um like your..nose
Chapter 21: Shit
Chapter 22: Hayley's games
Chapter 23: Any tips on kissing
Chapter 24: Torture
Chapter 25: Attention
Chapter 26: The Football Pitch
Chapter 27: I Can't Believe What I'm Seeing
Chapter 28: My Mum Is....
Chapter 29: Baby
Chapter 30: I Was Only Joking
Chapter 31: I Want You
Chapter 32: Bye
Chapter 34: Husband and Wife
NEW BOOK ALERT !!!
BOOK 2 IS OUT

Chapter 5: Step 1

705 23 11
De Bellie3

I walked into chemistry with Noah knowing this lesson would absolutely crap. I hated chemistry with a passion deeper than any other feeling. I picked it beacsue I forgot the difference between biology, chemistry and physics. Don't judge me I was drunk. I moved to where Noah sat and took out my books.

"E-excuse me, that's my seat."
I turned to see this girl that looked shorter than my toilet brush and holding into her books as if they were her life support.
"Is your name on it?"
"No.."
"Then it's not yours."

I carried on unpacking my stuff ignoring the girls little whispers. Little toothpick.

"I'm sorry Venus, what Cayden means is that she's going to need this seat for a while; or for the rest of this year." Noah reassured her.
I really wanted to just kick her over like the little Christmas decoration she was.

"Your so mean. She's so sweet, you can't do that to people." Noah complained.
"Oh she can suck my left toe, she can't claim a seat that clearly doesn't have her name on it."
"But that's not the point and eurgh who would want to suck your toes?"
"People that have those awful foot fetishes."
"That's gross. Stop talking."
"Yh, those people that enjoy sucking toes and find it arousing in some way."
"I can't get that image out of my head..."
"Neither can I."

Our chemistry teacher began to talk and everyone silenced sat. During the lesson I had this urge to do something entertaining other than listen to this old wrinkled man yapping on and on. I felt like driving my pencils into of my ears, anything would less painful at this point.

As I glanced over at Noah's excersise book I was mortified to see he had nearly two pages of notes. I'd just written on thing - the date, I thought that was all he wanted us to write.

I'm screwed.

By the end of the lesson I learnt nothing. I had no clue what the lesson was about and even the date and title I thought I wrote correctly was from 2 weeks ago...

I'm double screwed.

~~~~~~~~~

I took my pizza from the lunch lady with Noah as we spoke about chemistry but something I saw made me almost run to my seat. Leo was sat in my seat.

I dropped my tray in front of his face warning him I was there. He smugly looked up at me standing to meet my level. I stared up at him, driving my eyes into his soul. Telepathically telling him to move out my way before there was trouble.

"Why are you here?" I questioned.
"I was inviting you guys to my party, this Friday, I was telling Taylor it would be great to see you there."
"What's the catch?"
"No catch just want peace between us. After this morning I wanted to set things right."
"Too bad we don't want to go." I folded my arms.
"Speak for yourself, I do." Riley said before reversing back into her corner. Sometimes this guy doesn't think.

"See they do want to go." Leo smiled.
I grabbed my pizza and took a mouthful, "We'll see you there."
Leo took my pizza from my hand
at took a bite, winking at me in the process, "I hope so."

I'd nearly gagged on my food.

He tossed it back on my plate walking away back to his table of footballers.
I was fuming with anger at that point, the plain disrespect he had just taking my pizza. I was about to teach him a whole new meaning of pain as I began to walk off I got pulled back by Noah.

"Don't bother waste your energy he wants to make you angry." He said calmly.
"What was Leo doing at our table?" Cole said sitting on a seat biting down on his pizza.
"We're going to his party this Friday, thanks to Riley." Taylor rolled her eyes.
"You need to shut up sometimes you know." Cole munched.
"But I really wanted to-" Riley started
"Shut up"
"But-"
"Shut."
"I-"
"Up."

Riley was finally silent, I stared longingly at my pizza that had been contaminated by Leo's dirty hands and mouth. I pushed my tray away from me in disgust losing my appetite.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Jacob smiled.
"N-" Almost before I could release the whole word my pizza was off my plate. Pig.

~~~~~~~~~

Noah's POV

I unlocked the door taking in the familiar smell of home. I let Cayden shut the entrance while I went to see if my parents were home.

As I entered the kitchen I saw mum and dad having a deep conversation which I probably shouldn't of disturbed.

"Hey mum, dad." I waved, "Cayden's here, I asked if it was okay for her to come earlier. We will be upstairs if you need us."
"You have someone over?" Mum choked.
"Yes he does, don't you remember Cayden, his childhood friend." Dad butted in.
"Ah yes, her. I hope you have fun, keep the door open." Mum said sipping her tea.
"Allow him to close the door, he needs his privacy." Dad exclaimed.
"He's not old enough to have his door shut with a girl."
"Let him be free to have any girl he wants in his room."
"No, he's not old enough."
"Calm down he's responsible."

Cayden awkwardly came into the room and smiled, her face visabily showing she'd heard the whole conversation.

"Hello.." She said turning my parents attention away from me.
"Hi Cayden." Mum smiled.
"I would like to think you guys will be responsible in the room." Dad decided to add.
"We will not be doing anything in my room." I frustratedly said.

I dragged Cayden out of the room trying to avoid anymore of my parents talk and embarresmment.

Cayden's POV

As we walked upstairs I gazed at the cute picture frames neatly lined up all the way on either side of the wall.
They were a mixture of different locations they had been to and family photos. The colours of the walls were warm and comforting, accompanying the carpets beige colour.

Noah's room was peaceful, like a room dedicated to getting away. I sat on his desk chair with Noah sitting, opposite to me, on the bed. I avoided bringing up the point about his parents awkward argument and went straight into business.

"Alright you need confidence, a lot of it in fact. Why are you shy?"
"I'm not shy, just embarrassed to talk to others in higher popularity. They are usually the ones to make fun of me and bully me. But you were just an oddity."
"What do you mean?"
"You never really spoke to me so you never bullied me until yesterday when you confronted me. But your not popular either. So your an oddity."
"Well you wont ever get bullied again. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be dripping-"

Before I could finish my sentence Noah's sister swung the door open and walked in.

"Mum sent me in here to check on you and it's a good thing too. If she had heard what you just said you'd be in troubleeee."
"We haven't done anything." Noah said confused.
"Should I renact your last sentence?" She put on low and attempted a sexy voice which sounded more like a breathless dog, "By the time I'm done with you, you'll be dripping..."

My mouth gawked open, I didn't even realise how sexual that sounded till that came out of a 12 yr old's mouth.

"No kid you didn't let my finish my sentence. I was going-" I began but got interrupted again by this little brat.
"I don't care, I know your real intentions here. I'm not a kid I'm 15 years old."
"I swear if you cut my off again I will have your head hanging on my Christmas tree this year. I have no 'intentions' with your brother."
"Just get out Elle." Noah sighed.
"Remember dominance." She badly winked at Noah before she left.

"Wanna tell me what she meant by dominance?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I-it was nothing. She's just being annoying." He looked sheepishly down.
"I know your lying. Say it now."
"W-when you kissed me, I told her and she said I should've showed dominance."

I wanted to laugh, it was like asking a puppy to fight a tiger. Not going to end well.

"Hayley would love that. If you look at what Leo has that you don't one of the things is dominance. She likes someone that will be in control but not remove her freedom."

To be honest I didn't even know if Leo and her were still dating but my plan would work, I was 85% sure. Noah's face lit up as he began to like my idea.

"There's numerous ways that I can show you dominance-"

I was interrupted once again by, you guessed it, Elle. In the worst time again.

"You guys are nasty! I need your charger Noah."
"And your nosey, don't you have some dolls to play with." I snarled.
"I like you." With that she grabbed Noah's charger and shut the door.

Noah fell back on his bed,"I don't think I can do this. Hayley likes guys like Leo, I'm not Leo. She will never like me.."
I sat next to him trying to sound as encouraging as possible, "Your worrying too much, your not Leo and I'm not intending to make you him. I'm going to make you the best version of you."
"Okay, what's first?"

"You need confidence and some sort of dominance. "
"Yes."
"To make you stand out to Hayley."
"Yes."
"So I suggest..."
"Yeah?"
"We watch porn."
"YES! Wait what? No!" Noah quickly sat up, "How on earth is that going to help me? Are you crazy?"
"Yes I am crazy but I have method to my madness. I'm guessing you've never watched porn so you need to how the men control the women."

Noah quietly sat there rubbing his temples, "You've actually gone mad, but so have I. Why do I understand what you mean? I cannot believe I'm agreeing with this."

I smiled managing to get through to him, I didn't think it would work in all honesty. It wasn't even my initial idea but it should work.

I leaped off the bed to the desk and took the laptop, after getting everything set up we stared at the screen anxiously waiting for the page to load.

"Wait this is in my laptop, my history and what if I get caught?!"
"That's why you can delete your history and go on incognito mode."

I made sure I locked the door to avoid any annoying encounters with Noah's parents or sister.

As the video started I immediately regreted watching this. I hadn't even watched porn before so seeing people fuck for so long was comfortable. It all looked so fake. Who pays the pizza guy by having sex with him; plus it wouldn't even if been worth it, the pizza would've got cold too.

Glancing over at Noah he had the same distasteful look plastered on his face. The video didn't seem to end, after a torturing 5 minutes it was over.

We were silent, staring at the screen blankly, I personally had no idea what to even say.

"I will never. Ever. Watch porn again." Noah declared.
"I agree. Never again. Did you learn something though?"
"Not to order pizza if you don't have money and....."
"Oh c'mon we watched that for 5 minutes and you learnt nothing on dominance, at all?"
"Nope."
"Well I guess we'll have to watch another one.." I trailed off.
"Okay! I did learn something, be rough at times."

I knew he'd crack or hoped he would, I wasn't ready to watch another video. For the rest of the time we watched different romance movies and I gave him tips on how to be more confident. By Friday he would be set to make his first move. And carry out step 2.

~~~~~~~~~

I shut the door as I entered my house, the sound of the closing echoed around the walls. I laid my stuff down on the sofa and went in the kitchen for something to eat.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you to make food." Caleb whinned.
"You made breakfast how are you incapable of making dinner?" I questioned opening the fridge.
"Dad said I'm not allowed to cook without his permission." He frowned.
"Well, tonight it's spaghetti and meatballs." I tried to put on my beat Italian accent and it didn't sound very Italian.

Caleb and I danced around as I made the food, although I didn't like him very much he was my only brother and I was his only reliable person.

I put the food on the table and we sat to eat.
"Where is Dad?" I asked.
"Gambling, where else?"
"We need to help him...."
"We try but he neglects our help and ignores our advice."
"I know but there must be something. I'm fed up of dad spending our money on stupidness. He could end up....you know.... if he carries on drinking like that."

It was quiet between us for a while, only the sounds of our forks scraping up the food could be heard.
Caleb stopped eating and burst out into tears, it wasnt a regular occurance for Caleb to cry.

I walked to his side and hugged him tightly, I couldn't say everything would be alright like he might've wanted but I could say, "We will always have each other. Just don't cry, okay."

~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning sleepy heads! Except Noah, you look like your already eating."
"Fuck off, I'm trying to sleep." Riley cried out.
"You look like you've been run over. If you don't want me to leave you again you better be at the park in 30 minutes."
"Impossible. Ain't no way in getting to the park in 30 minutes, why do you want to be early anyway?" Jacob yawned.
"If you don't remember my education is being threatened over here and being early is a good start to show I'm improving. If you guys were good friends you would help me."

"Well done Cayden, do you want a lollypop." Taylor rolled her eyes rustling in her covers.
"You guys we should at least try help her out, she is actually being early for once." Noah chewed.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Fine we will see you in 30 minutes, if your not there I promise you I will beat you." Cole grumbled disconnecting himself from the call.

Everyone else agreed to see me in 30 minutes which meant I had to actually get there in that time.

I had chucked on black ripped jeans, a white jumper and black air forces.  After preparing Caleb breakfast I dashed out.

I jogged to the park, well more like I jogged a bit then walked a lot. But I ended up reaching the park before anyone else, so it worked. Not long after everyone else appeared, except Taylor who took her sweet time. However, she made up for it because she drove us to school.

Taylor, Cole, Noah and me strided down the hallway towards our lockers, since ours were relatively close to each other. Riley and Jacob's were further down which was very inconvenient sometimes, especially when we were having a deep conversation and we both needed to get to our lockers.

"What lesson do we have first?" I questioned staring into my bombsite of a locker.
"Even if I told you would you get your book?" Taylor yawned digging through her books.
"No."
"Cayden come on, remember you're supposed to be improving in school." Noah added.
"Oh yeah, I will find them under this rubble...somehow."
"You have music, I think." She said slamming her locker shut.

As I dug through the rubbish scattered inside my locker another locker slammed me in my head.
"For fuck sake.." I groaned opening my winced eyes to see Hayley. She was completely oblivious to me.

"Hello? Aren't you going to apologise?" I questioned.
"Oh hi, another one of my fans are you? What did I do wrong, look beautiful?" She smiled at herself in the mirror.
"I'm actually your biggest hater and if only you were actually beautiful. You fucking opened the door on my head!"

The thing is Hayley Green wasn't that actually ugly, I will never admit it to her face. She ironically had green eyes which matched her name. Long, loose, light brown hair that she continuously played with. A septum piercing which I must admit is quite cool. I wanted one but I thought about the struggles when I'd have to blow my nose. She always wore a decent amount of make up but without it she actually looked like a decent human being.

"I know that's not true, everyone says I'm pretty." She smiled even more showing her bright teeth.
"You sound like a kid. Forget it I don't want your stupid apology anyway."

I slammed the door shut and walked away. She's a real bitch.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

110K 2.9K 14
When two girls from different worlds meet, it's a recipe for disaster.... Bethany is your typical highschool sweetheart. All the boys want her, all...
1.6M 37.5K 31
People say that love is in every corner... looks like Riley's been walking in circles. You see, Riley is a proud tomboy and she loves being one of th...
5.9K 302 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
3.3K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...