Married My Enemy (#1 Rajput)

Od ekkladki

This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G... Více

Copyrights
Characters
Prologue
1-Hatred
2 - World War Three
3 - Outburst
4-Too Close
5- Marry Him
6- Surprise
7- Brothers By Anger
8- His Ariel
9- Be Ready On The 25th
10-Mute, Deaf and Blind.
11- A Little Closer
12-Nightmare
13- We All Hide Things
14- Puzzles To Solve
15- Jealousy
17- One Week
18- One Day
19- Wedding
20-Vows and Emotions
21- Her Prince Or Demon?
22- Rejections Hurt
23- His Cure
24-Crowded By Smart People
25- 'Change Him'
26- Too Many Plans
27- 'Crossing The Limit'
28- Ghost House
29- 'Red Hulk'
30 - The Moon And The Sun
31- 'All Of His Shades'
32- Mental Asylum
33- 'Willing To Be Abnormal'
34- Low In Patience
35- The Y's
36- Fire Vs Fire
37- 'Three Years'
38- A Threat To Kiaan
39- Flirting Without Any Shame
40- Rajput's Vs Ahuja's
41-'Experience Teaches Us.'
42- They Saw Love
Sneak Peak
43-Blending For Each Other
44- 'You're Weird, You Know?'
45- Valak Loves Jaanvi
46- Lesson To Be Taught
47- First Kiss
Author's Note- Important
48- 'You're Making Me Fall For You'
49- They Love Each Other
50- Invitation
51- Gold Or Bold?
52-Mini Kiaan
53- Personality Switches?
54- New Friends
55- Flies Everywhere
56- Non-Adults
57- Confessed The Truth
58- 'Actual Fight'
59- The 'I' Game
60- Lover Or Stalker?
61- The History
62-Confessed It All
63- Home
64- Wife Or Baby?
65- It Was Always Jaanvi
66- Silence
67- Self-Talks
68- 'It's Me'
69- When Putana Calls Kiaan
70- 'Wingless Butterfly'
71- 'My Clown'
72- 'Raised Well'
73- The Race Against Time
74- 'Still Love You'
75- One
76- The Rising Respect
77-The Family's Outburst
78- Husband Over Friend
79-Flipping Kiaan
80- His Wishes
81-His Self-Respect
82- Blazing In Fire (Juhi's Truth)
83- Flowing Blood
Jaanvi's Information
84-Twisted Mind
85- 'They Are Coming'
86- 'Going Well'
87- The 'Do' and the 'Don't'
88- 'Give Me A Reason'
89- Dependent
90- 'Inner Demons'
91- News
92- 'Don't Want You'
93-Someone New
94- 'Is This What Depression Is?'
95- Oh Vomit!
96- From The Start
97- Stuck In The Middle
98- Jealousy
99- Moving On
100- Attention Seeker
101- Destroyed/Ruined Life Of Hers
102- 'One Month'
103- 'The Third Eye'
104- Back Home
105- Meeting Family
106- 'Always In Her Heart'
Epilogue
New Story
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter Two: One Million Special
This Books Is Nominated !!
Dhruv and Aditi!
Ishaan's book is out
New Book by Me

16- She's Too Bold

31.4K 1.5K 240
Od ekkladki

Jaanvi reading Kiaan's text

Typed On - 25/10/2018

Chapter 16- She's Too Bold

Running away from the truth.

That's what Rashi is doing.

Every word, every sentence Kiaan had said was true. The kind of truth you loathe from hearing. He knew it, she knew it, and everyone knew it. But they all didn't want to accept it. It's not like Juhi's twins were treated differently, they went to the same school as Jaanvi, they had the same food as her, and they wore the same expensive clothes yet they felt different.

Rashi wasn't complimented on 'how beautiful she looked' as Jaanvi was.

Rashi wasn't praised for her cooking skills as much as Jaanvi. She wasn't the top student in her English class like Jaanvi. She was never Jaanvi. It's not that Rashi hated Jaanvi but she sometimes felt like she and Jay were getting neglected. They weren't getting the love they wanted. It was different when they were kids but now, they were adults. They understood things. Their brains seem to twist the truth too.

Their father didn't get them gifts every Friday. Their father didn't read to them bedtime stories at night. Their father didn't bring sweets from the temple every Thursdays. Ansh did.

But what they couldn't understand was, Jaanvi only had her father.

Everyone took serious not of how pampered Jaanvi has been since her birth but no one wants to accept how hard it is to raise a daughter without a mother. Without the shadow of a female.

Nobody sees how hard it must have been for Ansh. How bad he must have felt not being able to talk to his daughter. To live without his Ishaani. To not have a life partner like others.

But that's life.

Everybody sees the positives and ignores the negative sides.

Walking inside the kitchen in anger and frustration Rashi slams her hand on the counter. Her mother, Juhi, hears the sound and turns to face her daughter.

"What's wrong now?" Asks her mother as she pours some tea for the Rajput family. Juhi had no desire to feed them, all she wanted to do was relax. Only a few more days and Jaanvi would be out. She motivates herself and hopes to lighten her mood and force a convincing smile when she heads into the living room.

"Everything is wrong Ma!" Her voice is absurd and aggressive. Her eyes avert to her mother showing exactly how she feels. "Why can't we move away from here? Don't we have enough money to afford a house? I don't want to stay here. Everyone treats me and Jay like we're unwanted. Like we're some bugs asking for attention. If we say something we're told to be quiet, why? Why is Jaanvi di (Sister) always praised? Why always her, Ma? 'Jaanvi's such a great cook! Jaanvi is so beautiful! Jaanvi's so talented and independent for handling the business alone! Jaanvi is the idol bride for my son! Jaanvi's such a nice dancer, Jaanvi's this, and she's that!' UGHH! Why always Jaanvi? Can't I cook, Ma? Am I not beautiful enough that I never get compliments? Don't I handle the house well with you? Is it my fault that I don't want to work? Won't I be an idol wife for anyone? Am I not a good dancer? Am I not good enough?" She cries desperate for attention and compliments.

Everyone choosing to praise Jaanvi is fine with Rashi not until today. Today Kiaan has shown Rashi her place. She always hoped anyone would say something nice about her but no one ever did. At least not in the context she desired. Rashi wants a bundle of praises. Not two sentences. Today, even Kiaan taunted her. She can't handle it, she doesn't want to handle it.

On seeing her daughter's devastating state Juhi quickly rushes to her side and hugs Rashi. "No Rashi," She whispers, "You and Jay are perfect. People lie. They lie because Ansh has good job, he has money which your father and I don't. It's all a lie Rashi, I know you're beautiful. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life." Pulling away Juhi wipes her tears away.

"Or maybe it's you who's lying," Rashi responds, eyes directly on her mum. Her eyes are wild and accusing. From a soft sad smile, Juhi's lips turn into a thin straight line.

"I don't lie." She instantly says walking back to the counter, pouring tea. "Who said this to you? Who made you angry?"

Her twin doesn't want her mother to get lectured by Kiaan—because she's seen how sharp his tongue is. Just like Jaanvi. They both deserve each other—so she lies, "No one, i-I just felt left out. I can sense it, we're unwanted." Her eyes down.

"Jaanvi is unwanted." Her mother replied shaking her head. She gives her daughter a sharp determined look, the one that explains she's confident with herself, "but she's leaving soon. May this twenty-fifth come soon. Besides—" A smirk—the one Jaanvi loathes with her whole heart—lingers in Juhi's dry lips. "—A boy like Kiaan—intelligent, hot-headed, competitive and a rich brat—would never accept Jaanvi as his wife. In a few years, or months or maybe a week, she'll be shown her place. Her marriage won't last long. Nobody can like a girl like Jaanvi Ahuja."

Mouth like poison but hand stirs one spoon of sugar in Roshini's tea as if Juhi's the sweetest person.  

____

Rashi was heading towards her room when she bumps into someone. Her eyes lift to see who the face belongs to. She met his chocolatey eyes. Her zipped mouth turns into a broad smile. She's had a massive crush on Dhruv since childhood.

"Are you okay?" Dhruv inquires moving back a little from her to create a safe distance. She doesn't appreciate this reaction given by him but tries to ignore it. At least I'm alone with him for once.

"Yeah." She nods, the annoying smile still on her face. "y-your going?" She asks, crossing her fingers, praying he'd say 'no'

He nods. Dhruv gestured to the door indicating that he's going, she just nods sadly, her smile dropping. He was walking out the door but halt in his steps, remembering something important, looking over his shoulders he says, "Rashi?" She turns looking at him with hopeful eyes. Heart falters hearing her name from his mouth. "Don't ever call me. I don't like getting disturbed when I'm in a meeting. That numbers my work phone anyways. I hope you understand." He doesn't want to be harsh or mean but he was. Unintentionally. She is beginning to buzz around him like a pathetic bee.

His one—straight-forward—sentence has Rashi's heart dropping on the floor with a thud instantly.

He lied.

It isn't his work phone. Dhruv can't bring himself to talk to her after hearing the conversation she had with Kiaan a few minutes ago. Kiaan shares everything with his little brother—they have an unbreakable bond of trust—of course, Dhruv doesn't fancy the way she spoke to his brother. He feels—from everything he's witnessed and analysed—like Rashi is betraying her own family member. For him, he knows he'll never start bitching about his cousins or siblings to anyone outside of the family. That's a protocol.

Moreover, Dhruv never spoke to Rashi properly, so talking on the phone doesn't seem right to him. We talk to our friends on the phone, not any random person we know through family.

She isn't someone special to him.

Dhruv is leaving the Ahuja family with his parents, not with Kiaan this time. Kiaan had left straight after talking to Rashi but not before telling Dhruv everything. He needed air, after all, he had temper issues and from what he's heard—about his bride—it was extremely had to control himself.

He decided to go to his hotel to check if the staff members were working properly, also, he had a meeting. He isn't even half-way through when his tire blows out. Getting out of his car, the door slams angrily—Rashi's words repeating in his head—he stalks around his vehicle, examining the car.

He crouches down and recognizes the tire by the left backseat is punctured.

"Damn it!" He rumbles. He bend down a little more to the tire's height and sees a tiny—tiniest—hole. His rough fingertips touch the hole—covering it—and feels the air passing out. He instantly remembers one person, "Stubborn Cat!" Kiaan is on the verge of murdering her. He is a workaholic, unlike she believes, and now, because of her stupid and impulsive act, he'll probably miss out on the important meeting.

I should have never defended her! Rashi was right.

Taking his phone out, he searches for her number which Ansh had forwarded him two days ago. Pressing on her name he writes, enraged.

'Look you stubborn crazy, idiot, stupid cat! I know you punctured my tire because only you come out with these stupid stunts! If I miss my important meeting, I won't spare you! Start praying that I reach my hotel on time, if not, you're dead!' Pressing send, the message delivers without a second thought.

He doesn't care how mean and harsh his message might have come across to her because he is furious. Her stupid stunt will cost her big time for sure.

The worst part is, he's in the middle of the road all alone. No shops, no cars, nobody was there. His last option is to call his brother, Dhruv.

Dialling his brother's number he quickly murmurs, "Come and get me" He orders, eyes on his wristwatch. Panicking.

"You can be a bit nice Kiaan." Comes Dhruv's annoyed reply. He didn't call his brother 'Naan' because he isn't in a good mood either. "What's happened?"

He hisses back, "Jaanvi happened! Why did she even happen?" He pulls his hair. Thinking—planning—of all the ways he could murder her and throw her body in some pond or beach or lake.

"For you?" Dhruv's reply comes out as a question to make sure Kiaan understands because he can be a slow thinker sometimes—like Jaanvi—but it is his brothers playful tone that caught his attention.

"Shut up!" He groans, "I'll text you the address, just get me. I have a damn meeting with Mr Mehra. Hurry Dhruv." He snaps. Hanging up on Dhruv not even waiting for his reply.

You'll pay for this Jaanvi

____

"It's two-hundred and fifty rupees, Asha." Jaanvi reminds her friend—now employee—the price of the breakfast order number six.

"Yes, two-hundred and fifty rupees, please." Asha totals the costumer's price. Once the cash is in her hand she waves the costumer away with a merry grin, "Have a nice day, Sir."

Jaanvi chuckles tying her hair in a messy bun, "The only reason why I hired you is because of your sweet nature and of course that always-happy-grin. Otherwise your memory, uff, god save your spouse." She mutters taking a notebook out.

If there is one thing Jaanvi holds confidence and utmost pride in it's the reputation of her café. Every single employee—around six—are hardworking, talented and most important thing, women with a great personality. A customer needs nothing more than correct order and talkative staff, and that's exactly what Jaanvi has.  

"You know I'm talented," Asha defends herself with another toothy grin, "i-I just forget things, sometimes."

Jaanvi scoffs closing her notebook in her hand, "Sometimes? Are you sure?"

"Yea—" Asha's voice is interrupted by Jaanvi's phone buzzing. Picking her phone up from the desk she sees a message from an unknown number. Narrowing her eyes—because she never receives messages or phone calls from strangers—she slides in her touch screen to unlock her phone and reads the special message,

'Look you stubborn crazy, idiot, stupid cat! I know you punctured my tire because only you come out with these stupid stunts! If I miss my important meeting, I won't spare you! Start praying that I reach my hotel in time, if not, you're dead!'

Ahh, no Ariel now?

She feels a little bad to not read 'Ariel' but then remembers he's angry. So she's Stubborn Cat now not Ariel.

A normal decent nice person would instantly feel bad wasting someone's precious time but Jaanvi doesn't. In fact, she does the opposite,

"Eat whatever dessert you want for free Asha! A party from me to you guys." She smiles evilly and gives her staff member a nod to confirm. Aditi enters in the right time, her eyes scrutinizing Jaanvi's hilarious grin. The grin that shimmers and says, 'look what I found' with a shoulder shake in excitement.

"Why are you smiling like you won some race?"

Jaanvi claps her hands in happiness and starts laughing, "I did." Her grin widens. She starts typing a message straight from her heart to her dear fiancé.

'Look you, Kaan, jerk, arrogant, show offer and useless Rajput, it's not my fault if you don't check your stupid car before driving it off to some la la land. It's not my fault if your tires flat, I didn't do anything. You should thank your stars that I'm in a good mood or you would have been under my knife right now.'

Her mission—ultimate mission—is to piss him off more. Jaanvi hits send without thinking twice. She doesn't care. Not about him at least.

"Wow! Free treat!" Asha is about to walk into the kitchen to get some cakes but is stopped by Aditi's hand on her wrist. A gentle tap.

"Kisi ki Shaadi hai kya?" (Is it someone's wedding?) Aditi glares at her, "You guys eat anything, it'll be cut from your salary. Understood?" They did take at least one mood item once a week, so Aditi doesn't understand why on earth Jaanvi is this generous with business.

You cannot be sentimental if you run a business.

The main—major—reason why Jaanvi still owns this business is because of Aditi. Jaanvi reacts hurriedly, like she's supposed to catch a train and if she takes too long it'll go without her. She's impulsive and reckless. She doesn't think twice before talking or reacting. Just like now, she is happy so she offers her staff members treat not caring about how food or deserts she might fall short on.

It was—is—Aditi who maintains the business with her brain in contrast to her best friend's stupid decisions.

"Why so strict Adi?" Jaanvi raises her brows and folds her arms, glaring at her friend.

"Because unlike you, I think before I speak. Look around the room, how many workers do you see? I don't have any problem, they can eat everything but when the costumers come what will you feed them, huh? We're falling short on ingredients already. When will we go shopping? How can you be so careless Jaanvi? You own the bloody business." She snaps raising her hand in surrender.

Sometimes Jaanvi drives her nuts.

But today, it seems Aditi's snapping at the wrong person.

"Woah," Jaanvi starts, "We'll go now, okay? It slipped out of head, you know what happened last night." She whispers lowly, putting her phone inside her pocket and shifts uncomfortably.

"Ok, no eating! Plan cancel." Jaanvi declares. "Everyone work, Adi and I'll come back in an hour or two after getting ingredients. I have the list with me."

"Go by yourself." Aditi huffs in anger shaking her head. If only Jaanvi knew this anger isn't visible because of her but someone else.

Jaanvi pouts. She stands in front of her friend and holds her hand in hers trying to drag her out of the café, "I need you, you know that. I hate shopping alone."

"That's because when you're alone no one's there to listen to your blabbering." Aditi corrects taking her bag quickly before following Jaanvi out.

____

"You were rude to her, so she'll do something like this." Dhruv laughs at Jaanvi's bravery for puncturing his brother's tire. Earning a scowl from Kiaan his eyes gaze straight ahead on the road, "Mom said the wedding will be at the new hall around two kilometres away from our place." He changes the topic.

"I don't care." Kiaan growls. Wild eyes taking in the beautiful nature as they drive to their destination. The window is rolled down letting the cold windy air invade their personal space. "If I miss this meeting I swear to God I won't spare her. How can sh—" His complaining voice trails off feeling his phone vibrating in his pocket.

Unlocking his phone he read Jaanvi's reply. His mouth is wide open in utter shock and offence. This is insulting to read.

She is too bold for her good.

Dhruv flicks a side glance at his brother and curiously asks, "What now?"

"She called me Kaan. What the fuck does she mean by Kaan? Ruined my perfect bloody name." He shakes his head in anger and embarrassment. Face red. You did wrong, Jaanvi. (Ear)

Dhruv guffaws for full two minute before getting a grip over himself and replies, "Hey! Naan and Kaan rhyme! Wow, Jaanvi and I are alike. You have the weirdest nicknames Kiaan" Dhruv once again bursts out into loud roaring laughter's and clutches his stomach with his free hand.

Kiaan smacks him on the shoulder. "Shut up. She also called me a jerk, arrogant and show offer? How is it my fault if I have money to afford nice shoes and clothes?"

"Everyone has money Kiaan." Dhruv corrects him with a little seriousness.

"For once will you shut up and listen to me?" Kiaan responds narrowing his eyes at his brother.

"Read the whole text to me."

"Fine, she said, 'Look you, Kan, jerk, arrogant, show offer and useless Rajput, it's not my fault if you don't check your stupid car before driving it off to some la la land. It's not my fault if your tires flat, I didn't do anything. You should thank your stars that I'm in a good mood or you would have been under my knife right now.' That's all she said."

"She said too many pleasing words to her would-be-husband, don't you think?" Dhruv is doing an amazing job at sprinkling salt in his brother's unhealed wounds. Kiaan grits his teeth.

"She's dead." He whispers to himself.

____

"We got everything we needed. Now let's go home." Aditi yawns placing the bags inside the café with a light thud.

Jaanvi's smile fades on her friend's words. She doesn't want to go home. Not yet. After what had happened she doesn't want to face her father. Picking her bag from the counter, slinging it in her shoulders, she walks out followed by Aditi who locked the café with a secure lock like a responsible friend and co-worker. She heads to the car with a silent Jaanvi walking ahead of her.

"You have to talk to him one-day Jaanvi," Aditi says in a matter of fact tone. She fixes her warm navy coats collar and buttons it up over her thin white top and black leggings. Her friend has to accept the truth and move on from it. Her objective and authority tone halts Jaanvi on her tracks.

"I know. I don't run away from the truth Adi." I crave it. Her reply is blended with a stinging sensation. As if the Goddess—the creator—of truth herself is talking about it and earning up to her title. She bites her lower trembling lip, speaking once again but vulnerably this time. "I-I just do-don't want to see Chachi. I don't want Rashi to behave like some mean girl to you. Because if she does I know I'll lose my temper, I can-can't control it. I-I c-can't see or tolerate this kind of b-behaviour." She confesses.

The driver's seat door opens and slams shut once Jaanvi is inside. Aditi had gone back to the Ahuja house during break to get a hold of her car keys. She'd walked into the big expensive house through the back door—by the garden—and ran into Jaanvi's room to get her keys and rushed back down without getting noticed by anyone.

"Who would know it better than me?" Aditi sadly smiles settling herself in the passenger seat.

"Right." The bride to be replies coldly.

Married My Enemy
Edited On – 06/05/2020 (12:15 a.m.)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.8K 1.3K 44
He's the kind of person that normal folks wouldn't dare to disrespect or even meet eyes with. What unfolds when a small mistake brings a certain some...
253K 14.7K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
131K 10.3K 17
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
Rajputana Od Manika

Historická literatura

209K 8.3K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...