Chances are....

By CandidKeeks

In this story we'll be following the lives of Justine Halloway and Bradley Jameston. Justine, a suburban brow... More

1. Meet Justine
2. Meet Bradley
3. Saying Hello
4. Bad News
5. He's hot
6. As Always
7. Nothing new to me
8. Not so bad
9. Go hard or go home
10. What are the odds?
11. If you don't mind...
12. Pool party...??
13. I'm an idiot
14. Trust me will ya?
15. Firsts for everything
16. Bittersweet Farewell
17. Home Sweet Home
18. Emotional Meadows
19. But wait there's more
20. Well that was....eventful.
21. Can I kidnap your stuffed monkey?
23. Mini Golfing?
24. What do YOU want?
25. Mind Games
26. Talk to him.
27. Fuck you
Update
28. Too fancy
29. Resolved Issues?
30. Something Changed
31. Monster

22. Moving In

3.3K 224 36
By CandidKeeks

Justine

I woke up to the sweet sound of Benji and his dang guitar right next to my head.

"Really Benji? It's 6 in the morning, what are you doing!? Get out of my room!" I sleepily swatted at him and slid out of bed.

"I just figured the faster you're up, the faster you can get out of my new room." He smirked and did one last obnoxious strum before sprinting out of my room.

"You're dead!" I hoped out of bed and fell flat on my face. "uuugh you little dickhole!" I shouted as I dragged myself up from the floor.

Today was the day. The first day of the next 4 years of my life. The day I can finally say I'm out of here!

I took a look around my partially empty room and smiled. I'm definitely out of here.

"Hey sweetheart, your father and I wanted to give you this before you hit the road." I turned to find my parents standing in the doorway. I looked at my mom confused until I saw what was dangling between her fingers. Car keys.... She was holding car keys.

"Well don't just stand there," she smiled. "Come here pumpkin!" I squealed and ran straight to her.

"Thank you thank you thank you! What is it?! Can I see it? What are you doing with my old car?!"

"Well gee you're welcome." My dad spoke sarcastically.

"Thank you daddy!" I hugged him and ran straight for the garage.

I stood in front of my new car in complete shock. I didn't know if I should cry or what. Like, my heart pooped its pants.

"Justine, you've made your mother and I extremely proud. You've grown into a stunning young woman and what better way to send you off to the college of your dreams than in a BMW? Besides, Benji wants to work on getting his permit so we figured your Scion would be great practice."

I stared at my parents in complete shock.

"You guys got me a BMW! Oh my gosh!" the next thing I knew I was flailing my arms and doing the running man.

"Alright alright, get your things together, you have check-in in a few hours." My dad kissed my forehead and retreated to the kitchen.

"I have a freaking fracking BMW! Me! Justine Halloway! Pulling whips like I stole somethin'!" I danced in circles around my baby, I'll name her Stacy, no Brenda!

I spent about 30 minutes getting my things together and eating frosted flakes before I headed out the door. My parents had already gone to work and Benji had football practice so it was just me. Before I knew it I was doing a final walkthrough and shutting off all the lights. I set the alarm and out the door I went.

I checked my phone and noticed I had 8 new texts. 7 from Brad and 1 from Kara.

Brad: You awake yet?

Brad: You seriously better not be sleeping.

Brad: I may actually keep your monkey.

Brad: Ok, I'm heading out, I'll see you when you get to campus for check-in.

Brad: Maybe later you can help me with my apartment?

Brad: This traffic can suck my balls.

Brad: Pretty sure you lotion is spilled somewhere, my car smells like you. I'm not complaining though.

Kara: Bitch! I got my nipples pierced! Pics later. Have fun at college mujer! Kisses xx

Oh man, I miss that psycho. I slid into the driver's seat and it felt so foreign. I texted my parents that I was leaving and backed out of the driveway, headed straight for my future.

I was an hour away from home when I noticed I had put no effort into what I was wearing and my hair wasn't done. I'll make one heck of a first impression, I stared into the rearview mirror and shrugged. LONGEST DRIVE EVER!

Bradley

I walked towards the front desk to get myself situated. Simple right? No. I was stopped 7 times and asked if I was single. To make matters worse my landlord didn't show up to give me my damn keys. Then he calls and says his only available slot is 8 PM, the fuck am I supposed to do until 8 PM!?

"Hello, can I help you? Hello?" The woman at the desk seemed aggravated.

"Yes sorry, hello. Bradley Jameston." I held my hand out but she just stared at it.

"Jameston... Jameston...." She scrolled through the list and stopped at my name. "Off campus housing?"

"Correct." I replied.

"Alright you're all set!" She smiled and went onto the next person in line.

I walked out of the campus center and sat on a random bench. The fact that I know absolutely no one on the campus is great but, it'd be great to at least have someone to talk to.

"Hi!" I looked up from my phone. "I'm Sam!" she sat beside me.

"Bradley." I shook her hand. She was cute, luckily not a blonde. I don't really get along with blondes.

"I like that name, you new here?"

"Yep, just finished checking in, you?" Ok so she isn't so bad.

"Yeah same here, are you staying on campus? I'm in York Hall."

"Nah, I'm off campus." Where is Justine? If she doesn't get here soon I'll be forced to spend the next 7 hours with Sam.

"What's your major?" Ok she's prying-

"Bradley?" Justine, finally.

"Hey gorgeous!" I stood and kissed her cheek. "Your things are in my car."

"Oh alright, I'll get that crap later."

"Hi!" Sam stood to introduce herself to Justine. "I'm Sam, I see you and Brad know each other?"

"Nice to meet you Sam." She spoke before completely dismissing her, she does not enjoy Sam...

"So, how about we get you checked in! We have a whole 7 hours to spend, I'll explain later, I'll catch you later Sam." I waved behind me and pulled Justine with me towards the campus center.

"That girl was weird." Was all she said before she checked in and got her dorm keys.

"You again?" the girl at the front desk smiled

"Yeah except this time I'm here to help this." I pointed beside me and I was hit in the chest.

"I have a name!" she laughed before grabbing her new keys and exiting the building with me right behind her.

At this point I didn't care about the stares, which were many, she was with me and that was all that mattered. There was this one guy though, he was staring at me like I'd just slapped his mother.

We got to her dorm and she sat on her desk while I, yes I, carried all of her stuff up to her room. How did she not tell me her parents got her a BMW?

"Where is my monkey?"

"Yours? You mean mine." I smirked and she walked towards me, I'm guessing she was trying to intimidate me.

"No mine." We were face to face and she was not backing down.

"No....mine." I walked towards her and each step I took she took a step back.

"Hi!" I turned my focus to the door and BOOM Sam... and some other girl. I just got here and I'm already being stalked. Greeeeat.

"Hey Sam." Justine walked around my body and towards the door.

"Crystal and I just wanted to know if you were coming to the welcome party tonight." I plopped down onto the bed and grabbed one of Justine's shoes from the floor.

"D'you think I could fit this? It'd go great with those new jeans you bought." I interrupted.

"I don't know, I planned on hanging with this creep tonight." She gestured towards me as I busied myself with shoving my foot into her Toms. "Get your gross feet out of my shoe!"

"Well if you change your mind I'm right next door ok?" Sam said as she walked away.

"Sure thing!" Justine shouted back before snatching her shoe from my hand and beating me in the head with it. "Now will you get up and help me get this stuff straightened out?"

"I'll help if you let me drive your car." I really want to drive that car, before she starts making it all girly. I mean I wouldn't trade my Porsche for the world but her car is sexy.

"Deal."

I spent majority of the time 'organizing' her underwear, which she didn't like very much and by 7:30 my landlord texted me and said he'd be at the apartment in 20 minutes.

"Am I really needed? I just want to admire my beautiful room." She protested as I shut the door behind us.

"I helped you with your place now you have no choice but to help with mine." I smirked "The U-Haul should be there so we can get right to it."

"U-Haul!? What the heck did you bring?"

"My whole life, and then some. Now shut up and get in, you migraine."

After a whole 5 minutes of silence I decided tonight would be the night I'd ask Justine to be my girlfriend. Childish, I know but, it's only right. Right? She's beautiful, annoying, intelligent, and flawed to perfection. Besides she appreciates my humor. No one ever does.

"So can I speak now oooor am I still a migraine?" she mocked me as I pulled into my new driveway.

"You're still a migraine but speak if you must."

"You're such an ass!" she shoved my arm and hopped out. "I like this place is cute."

"Cute? Ok then I'll definitely need to look for a new place...." I pulled out my phone.

"Mr. Jameston, hello!"

"Hello!" we shook hands and he handed me the keys.

"There's a U-Haul in the rear parking lot, yours?"

"Yep, that would be mine, thanks again for allowing me to move in on such short notice." I had only called about this place 3 days ago and I was lucky enough to have been the only one who had requested it. "Do you have a card in case I need to get in touch with you?"

"Indeed I do! No one ever asks me for one." He laughed handing me a card.

"Alrighty, if you don't have any further questions, I'll be on my way." He waved and walked to his car.

I waved once more as he drove off and headed towards the front door. I made sure to cross my fingers because God knows I didn't see any pictures of the place online.

"Open it open it open it!"

"Stop bouncing, you're making me nervous. If it's horrid I'm sleeping in your dorm tonight."

"Like heaven you are!" she retorted.

"It's not like you have a roommate Justine." I spoke fully facing her "and I wouldn't care if you d-"

"Shut up." She snatched the keys and pushed the door open.

*****Guys I am so sorry guys! I had no internet and I don't live near a Starbucks so I was internetless! Horrible right?! Thank you to everyone who's still with me! I found a random xfinity hotspot so her's an update! Sorry Sorry Sorry!!****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 854 45
[COMPLETE] ------How do you stay away from someone you live in the same house with?------ Sienna Brown isn't popular. She's never been to a high-scho...
297K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...
869K 28.8K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
430K 12.4K 39
This story is about....well you'll have to read it to find out. Happy reading!(NOT A FAN-FICTION) If you're not into the lovey-dovey type story then...