Lost Or Found? DROGO FANFICTI...

By Lovetwinkle018

My own version of "Is it love? Drogo" with same bases but different twists. Hope Smith, a decent girl, volunt... More

Drogo Chapter 1 (ANOTHER CHANCE)
Drogo Chapter 2 (PERMISSION)
Drogo Chapter 3 (THE PAST)
Drogo Chapter 4 (A Mysterious Door)
DROGO Chapter 5 (A New Atmosphere)
DROGO Chapter 6 (Ruined Reputation)
DROGO Chapter 7 (Part Of The Family?)
DROGO Chapter 8 (Grumpy Mood)
DROGO Chapter 9 (TIME FOR TRUTH)
DROGO Chapter 10 (FEAR)
DROGO Chapter 11 (Realization)
DROGO Chapter 12 (A Maze Of Corridors)
DROGO Chapter 13 (Revelation)
DROGO Chapter 14 (Discussion)
DROGO Chapter 15 (An unfair game.)
DROGO Chapter 16 (A Long Day)
DROGO Chapter 17 (Charisma)
DROGO CHAPTER 19 (Nightmare or Truth?)
DROGO Chapter 20 (A Little Care)
DROGO Chapter 21 (Old Memories)
DROGO Chapter 22 (Lets just pretend)
DROGO Chapter 23 (Professor Sebastian)
DROGO Chapter 24 (A Final Decision)
DROGO Chapter 25 (Beyond Endurance)
DROGO Chapter 26 (What Will Happen Next?)
DROGO Chapter 27 (Understandings)
DROGO Chapter 28 (A Step Forward)
DROGO Chapter 29 (Moon)
DROGO Chapter 30 (A little fun)
DROGO Chapter 31 (Identity Crises)
DROGO Chapter 32 (Powers... A Blessing Or Curse?)
Drogo Chapter 33 (Ivan And Drogo)
DROGO Chapter 34 (A Wolf At Forest?)
DROGO Chapter 35 (Magic And Love)
DROGO Chapter 36 (Steps Toward Darkness?)
DROGO Chapter 37 (A Gift Or Proposal?)
DROGO Chapter 38 ( Accidents Happen)
ANNOUNCEMENT
DROGO CHAPTER 39
DROGO POV (PART ONE)
DROGO POV (PART 2)
DROGO Chapter 40 (Better Than Expected)

DROGO Chapter 18 (Strong emotions)

1.2K 29 9
By Lovetwinkle018

After few minutes, he lightened his grip from me.

Drogo: "Enjoy the party little thing."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, and went off. I was still standing in the middle of this dancing crowd, I don't remember anything as if he has taken all my memories, it was the first time after my parents death that I had enjoyed a moment like that, still feeling butterflies in my stomach I sit on a table where Sarah was also sitting. She looked at me surprised.

Sarah: "Where were you?"

Me: "I was at the dance floor."

Sarah: "Ivan went off in search of you but he hasn't come back either."

(God! Has he seen us? But why am I worrying even if he has that's not a problem at all.)

Me: "In search of me?"

Sarah nodded.

Me: "Come on Sarah, I am not a kid I was just dancing."

She made a teasing look.

Sarah: "With whoooo huh?"

Arching her eye brow she prolonged her who making me blush and laugh.

Me: "With a companion or what?"

Sarah: "Uhu, then why are you blushing like that?"

Me: "I'm not blushing."

With the corner of my eyes I saw Ivan, coming towards us. He sits beside Sarah looking at me.

Ivan: "What's happening girls?"

We both looked at him.

Me: "Nothing much, do we have to just sit here and dance?"

Sarah looked at me,

Sarah: "No there's one more thing."

Ivan and Me: "What?"

Sarah (In a high voice): "FOOOD"

We all burst out laughing,

Me: "No seriously, parties without food are boring."

Ivan: "This party is seriously nothing let us all go in a restaurant."

Me: "Hmm nice idea."

Sarah: "Nice that's a great idea let's go now!"

We all got up and went to the parking lot.

Me: "I'll go with Sarah."

Ivan looked at me with an inquiring look but didn't say anything.

---------------------

The weekend went well, I spent my evenings with my friends, and keep a balance with my studies with of course Peter's help, Let's just say I copied his notes but that's not my fault he's really good at making notes. Things with Drogo were usual, he didn't mention our encounter at the party and to be honest I didn't had the guts to bring up that subject either. Right now, we are sitting at our class of Myth and Legends, Professor Sebastian Jones is explaining us about Vampire history, well till now.

Prof. Jones: "The vampires most people are familiar with (such as Dracula) are revenants — human corpses that are said to return from the grave to harm the living; these vampires have Slavic origins only a few hundred years old. But other, older, versions of the vampire were not thought to be human at all but instead supernatural, possibly demonic, entities that did not take human form."

(Eww, they were wrong. Vampires are kind of sexy.)

I felt proud of myself, where the world is trying to resolve the mystery of Vampire, I know everything.

I tried to hold back the chuckle about my point of view but in doing so I smiled but a little.

Prof.Jones: "By Matthew Beresford, author of " There are clear foundations for the vampire in the ancient world, and it is impossible to prove when the myth first arose. There are suggestions that the vampire was born out of sorcery in ancient Egypt, a demon summoned into this world from some other."

(How much of this history now?)

Prof.Jones: "There are many variations of vampires from around the world. There are Asian vampires, evil spirits that attack people and drain their life energy; the blood-drinking Wrathful Deities that appear in the "Tibetan Book of the Dead," and many others."

I secretly looked at my watch, the unit is going to over in three minutes.

Prof.Jones: "What time is it?"

I looked at him, I was going to tell him that there's three minutes left for the period bell to ring but a student from back told him before i could.

Student: "Only three minutes left Professor."

I could look tell the annoyance on Professor Jones at the mention of only.

Prof.Jones: "I asked you about the time NOT about the bell Mr. Malfoy, but if i am making you all bore then you could get out of the class."

(A opps, thank God I didn't get the chance to tell him.)

An insult in front of whole class and disappointment in Professor at the beginning of our classes isn't forgettable after all. Poor guy.

Prof.Jones: "We will talk about the identification of Vampires on our next class, in the remaining time students submit your assignment."

Professor.Jones sat on his chair, and all the students put their assignment on the table, their was kind of a rush so i decided to submit at the end, I looked at Professor. Jones's direction.

God I have to admit he is really hot.

He looked at my direction and I, totally embarrassed quickly turned my head down pretending to look at my notes.

(A oh.)

Biting my lips, I slightly raised my head, he's still looking at me.

(God I'm doomed now! What he's gonna think about me now!)

I showed him my best smile in order to calm the situation, I looked at the surrounding every student has gone. I stood up from my place and put my assignment on the table, Professor Sebastian was looking at me, I gave him my last smile and I was leaving the classroom when he called out my name. I turned back to look at him.

He opened his bag and picked a book but it's cover was blank.

Prof.Jones: "I have written this book, but I don't intend to public it."

I nodded

(Why is he telling me this?)

Me: "Why Professor?"

Prof.Jones: "You will know with time."

(Okayyy.)

Prof.Jones: "But..."

I looked at him concerned.

Prof.Jones: "I want you to read it."

Me: "But why me? Not that I'm complaining of course it's a pleasure to know that out of all students you are giving it to me."

He smiled politely and came a little closer to my ear.

(I think I am going to die on the spot.)

Prof.Jones: "No more questions, and I think you are smart enough to get the message."

And he went out.

(Get the message? What kind of message?)

I stared at the book with such gaze as if there's a proposal of Professor.

(Okay right now I don't want to think anything! I should calm down... Yes forget about what happened and read this book with a clear mind.)

The next three classes went normally but all the time I was thinking about the book, I just want to go home and open this book. Now I am sitting on the ground.

Me: "Finally book time!"

I opened the book but a voice from behind got my attention.

"So you are the new girl."

(Not now!!)

I turned to see a girl with blond hair, with few more girls apparently her butt kisser.

I know these types of group very well, that's Samantha so rude from what I've noticed and heard. This is not a good sign.

I stood up to face her.

Me: "Well there are many new girls."

She looked at me with such disgust as if I am an insect.

Samantha: "Well yeah but no one is a slut like you are."

(What the fucking hell she call me?)

Me: "How dare you? Be in your limits Samantha!"

I almost yelled at her, she is not going out from it so easily.

She arched her eyebrow smirking a little.

Samantha: "From the first day of University you are desperately trying to get everyone's attention Miss. Despo."

(Sarah is absent but where is Ivan? Or Peter or Drogo?)

Me: "I am nothing like you Samantha, I don't have to get anyone's attention. Mind your own business and get lost from here."

The girls from her back started chuckling.

Girl1: "And who are you to tell her to get lost?"

Girl2: "I haven't seen her in any official event, i think she's just kind of Charity case, trying to secure her future by getting a rich boy."

I was glaring at those girl.

(What can i reply? What can I say I cannot put my hands on their mouth)

Samantha: "Well if you're doing that to get in a wealthy family like us, then save your time because these boys they will forget you after a one night stand."

Me: "Ah, you must know better."

Now she's giving me death glares, I think she's going to say something very harsh now.

Samantha: "I exactly know what you want, sometimes with Drogo sometimes with Ivan, even at the party. Soo disgusting at least you should go for one."

(Calm down she's just jealous.)

Me: "Hah, it must be very disappointing that I am friend of those in no time whom you are trying to please maybe from your first day right?"

(Well that's not a good reply because I have seen her with Drogo but I'll reply back that i was talking about Ivan)

She glares at me

Samantha: "Let me tell you one thing sweetheart, your just a tissue; they are just passing their time with you once they'll get what they want they'll leave you even your dear Drogo."

She put a look as if everything belongs to her and like a Queen she left, Fortunately there's isn't any student witnessing the scene but my blood s boiling in my veins.

I want to punch her right in her throat! Disgusting woman!... But I should calm down she is jealous.

I sat on my place visibly angry at everything!

(Why didn't i protest! Damn it! She really got into my nerves! This is all because of Drogo he neither see the place nor time!)

I put all my books in my back and went into Canteen. Upon reaching the Canteen I didn't find Ivan anywhere, I ordered a cold drink and drank it.

Me: "Now I feel a little better."

After resting for few more minutes I went into a class for my next lectures.

--------

Now its time to go home, placing all my books in my bag I saw Ivan coming towards me.

Ivan: "Hey Beautiful."

I looked at him with a blank look.

Me: "Hey."

Ivan looked at me inquisitively.

Ivan: "What happened?"

I sighed

Me: "Nothing."

Ivan: "Nothing? The whole lecture you were blank and now you are not talking to me clearly and you say this nothing?"

Me: "Ivan I have told you it's nothing can't you just leave me alone?"

I knew I was harsh but i didn't want to tell Ivan about Samantha, it would have somehow made me feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. And about Samantha I just wanted to avoid her this time, i did not want to make a fuss on it but if she ever got in my way I will surely make her regret.

I saw Ivan's face changing from worry to uncomfortableness, he lowered his head.

Ivan: "I'm sorry."

I sighed heavily.

Me: "Ivan, sorry. It's just that..."

He looked at me curiously.

Me: "I didn't had a nice day, Sarah was absent, I didn't get a chance to talk to Peter as well and you have come now when I have no time left for myself."

I saw a kind of happiness.

(What?)

Ivan: "You should have called me Hope."

He came closer and almost hugged me.

Ivan: "I didn't know you miss us like that."

Me: "Hmm"

Ivan: "If you want we can go somewhere at evening."

Me: "Uh no I'm sort of busy... I think I should go I am getting late."

Ivan: "Okay bye."

Me: "Bye."

I started walking towards the manor, it's almost evening. I am walking alone on the road to manor and watched that forest again.

(What a stupid and boring day)

Beep..Beep

My phone started ringing

(Unknown number.)

I picked up the phone.

Me: "Hello."

...: "Hello.... Hope?"

(No... No please.)

My mouth was open ajar... It's..It's him.

Me: "Huh?"

...: "Hope how are you?"

I could feel tear approaching my eyes in no time, I cannot reply him otherwise he's gonna know I'm crying.

Me: "Goo...Good"

Chris: "I got to know you are at Mystery Spell, I am coming in few days or in a week for some business work. I hope to see you... You'll message me your address right?"

I nodded in a yes, I felt my tears falling on the ground.

Me: "yes."

I said it with a very low voice.

Chris: "Okay...Will meet you soon."

And he cut he call.

Why did he call me? What does he exactly want now? He left me in my most vulnerable days and now he wants to continue as if nothing happened? I don't know what to do anymore.

I felt strange kind of feelings emerging into me, I put a hand on my chest slightly rubbing it in order to calm myself down but i couldn't every thing started prompting into my mind again.

(He insulted my father and i talked to him as if nothing happened, like i'm a desperate bitch for HIM! Like whatever Samantha said was true! Why did you do that?)

No one is there on this road, as it lead to the manor. Alone standing there i felt as if everything; this air, these birds even the trees are laughing at me. The sensation and energy i was feeling became more strong and i felt myself slightly shaking i was afraid to admit that it's because of energy.

(I have to run into a safe place before anything happens.)

I started running towards the forest and on my way i got more thoughts. Samantha and Christopher it's because of those. They have made my life over! Especially that Christopher! How dare he to spoke those words for my father! I'll avenge myself as soon as he'll return and for Samantha I'll see that bitch! I'll do the worse to her AND I WILL NOT LEAVE HER! She has to pay for her acts! And Drogo and Lorie they all are responsible to upset me!

(No no no this isn't like me! What am i thinking exactly?)

I felt as I'm going crazy, as if this energy is filling me with murderous thoughts. I felt overwhelmed and hot at the same time, as if i'm going to die if i continue like this.

(I have to release this energy otherwise I'm gonna get mad)

I put a hand on my chest in order to calm myself but it wasn't working, tears were falling from my eyes making me more mad

(Why am i crying? Why the HELL AM I THE ALWAYS ONE TO CRY!)

Why don't i just get a revenge. After all they are the one to start the fight. I didn't ask Samantha to come and insult me neither that guy to come here nor Drogo to make me love him! It's all them. Just kill them all.

I felt that i had enough strength to finish them all. But in a way I am feeling mad. With a scream I let all that energy leave my body, stretching my palms closing my eyes tightly, when I felt emptied I opened my eyes only to discover.

(Oh god)

Despite of staying a little far away from tree, two trees had fallen. I didn't observe much but i discreetly checked if someone saw me. Fortunately there was no one or at least i didn't find anyone. But unfortunately i was drained out of energy.

(Releasing my energy was exactly not the best idea.)

Those thoughts had left my brain but only because I weak enough to think anything now. I just had to reached the manor at any cost and sleep in my bed. With clumsy steps I somehow cover the distance of forest with passing out, but I was feeling more and more sleepy and sick.

I saw the manor's door and enter into the manor. I didn't want to seek attention I decided to go in my room rest a while and then talk to Nicolae at evening. My gaze lifted to the stairs. I placed one of my foot on the stair then other on the second one, with each step I felt a burden of kilos on me. I must be walking like a granny. My brain was filled with strong emotions of betrayal and my body was drained. Reaching the 13th stair i had lost all my energy.

Someone please catch me.

...: "Turned into your old age so soon Little Thing."

Drogo, he doesn't even know in what condition I am right now but I trust him enough to pass out. I closed my eyes and lost my grip from the handrail I didn't even see the scene on him catching me or his voice calling my name. I had passed out as soon as I had closed my eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.5K 73
"π™°πš—πš πš“πšžπšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš, πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...
28.6K 1K 4
"Know one thing very clearly, babe. I will never be bound to you for eternity at the cost of anything. Even my life." She was all alone in the world...
5.3K 489 35
**Mature content!** This story takes place right after Lorie's transformation into a vampire, and her arrival, along with Viktor, in Mystery Spell.
90.4K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...