Fated by Destiny | Claudio Se...

By Finizx

📕 Synopsys : A story about a girl named Felicia Franco who lives in spain, and meet an italian exorcist name... More

Duomo di Sirio
Throwback Time
Choices
To the rescue
Thoughts
The Truth
Unexpected Business
Rough Feelings
The Sirius Marksmen
Undecided
Friendly Company
Gone
Broken promise
Message
Uninvited guest
Reunion
Away from disaster
Resting in peace
Fan girls
Harassment
Favor
Part time job
Missionized
Announcement
Memorized
Volunteer
News
Prediction
Agenda
Dream
Intrusive
Alliance
History
Tainted heart
Beginning
Announcement #2

Spy

92 5 4
By Finizx

Felicia walks towards a person carrying tray on his hand, there are some glass of wine there. She raised up her mask like a person raising up their glasses upward as she walks closer to the person and grabbed a glass of wine. She took a sip while holding the glass gracefully.

She walks up the stairs, wanting to get the room's entire view so she can make a plan on how to seduce Kazuya. Felicia leans to the fence on the second floor as she waves her glass of wine a little. Taking a gulp of it slowly.

The huge room are very full of people, but the second floor are almost none people are there. They are all busy with their own businesses, busy with their interests, busy with their lovers, on the first floor. Felicia wonders why the owner of G-corp is here. Her mind are a little twisted to realize there is no possible way that he has a business here. Besides, is the 'city of love' that attracts many people.

The room suddenly gotten darker as the light fades, the only area are lighten is the area on the first floor, people started to surround the lighted area. With Felicia realizing it, she walks downstairs towards the area that people surrounded it.

Now this is my chance.
She thought.

They are preparing a dance area, where they dance in an area where the light only shines at. Her steps are getting closer to the destined area, as her vision caught Kazuya. She quickly leans closer to her target.

"Bonjour Monsieur, would you like to dance~"

Felicia put up her accent as she pose with a flirty look on her face, as her target smirks and was about take her hand to dance, Felicia's other hand was pulled by a person. With that, Felicia's hand that was held by Kazuya is no more.

"Sorry Monsieur, this dame* is with me"

The person that pulled Felicia instantly put her hand on his shoulder and his hand has already landed on Felicia's  waist. Her eyes were slanted to see who the person is. He looks familiar, his eyes under the mask, his hair and his smirking smile seems very familiar. But Felicia has already pissed off to realize that. Because she saw Kazuya's figure already faded through the crowds.

"Excuse me? Isn't it very impolite to disturb a lady like that?"

Felicia had no choice but to dance with him, the stranger that caught her. He smirks as they dance towards the circle lighted area. Felicia sighs as she is very pissed off by his action. Suddenly, he grabbed a sprig of rose on the his back, and put it on his mouth. He raised up one of his eyebrows as he bit his rose between the gap on his mouth. Felicia furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why did you intend to dance with him, Love?"

Felicia did not answer, she rolled her eyes under her mask. He smirks as they kept dancing. But Felicia then realized, his held towards her hand are very familiar, his stare towards her too, his way to speak can instantly be familiar towards Felicia.

"Do i know you? You seem very familiar"

There comes the part where all the people that are dancing on that lighted area stopped, and lay their female dance partners lower, but still on their held. Only their body lower. Felicia's dance partner smirks as he lowers her down, and his face gotten closer. Felicia thought he was going to kiss her. But he didn't.

He released the rose that was bitten by him all this time between his mouth, and made Felicia to catch it. With her mouth. Felicia didn't realize what she did, she raised up by the stranger who were dancing with her all this time. And the dance is finally over as people started clapping around the area.

She grabbed the rose on her mouth, and was about to speak. But the man, with no hesitation, pulls Felicia's arm, signaling her to follow him. He brings her to the second floor. Then he stopped in a corner of the second floor's hallway. He opened his mask and runs his hand through his slicked-side dark blue hair. In an instant, it made Felicia's eyes widened.

"What the hell?! Claudio?! What are you doing here?!"

He smirks as he put his hand down after running it through his slicked hair. He fixes his gloves, pulling it tighter towards his tuxedo's sleeve. Well, either a tuxedo or a formal jacket.

"The question is, what are YOU doing here?" he said.

"That is not your business....I told you I'll be fine...I am on a mis-"

He cuts her sentences by pushing her towards the wall with one of his hand beside her. She was shocked a little as he leans his head closer towards one of Felicia's ears.

"Your business are MY business"

He pull his head back and walks away a little distance between them. Felicia, who was a little shocked, realized something. When she was dancing with Claudio, he had a rose on his mouth, and there is a part where she had no choice but to catch it. That instantly made her blush.

Did that count as a kiss?
She thought.

"What were you thinking coming to this, non friendly place?"

"Like i said, im on a mission"

"Are you planning to kill that person? The one you invited to dance with?"

Felicia charges him, until his back touches the wall. She put her hand on his mouth to. She spun her head to the right and to the left, to check if anyone managed to hear their conversation.

"I'll tear you apart if you managed to ruin my plan"

She steps back away from him, she leans towards the wall just across the wall that Claudio forced-to-lean on. She crossed her arms,

"Now im scared~" he said while smirkingly smiling towards Felicia.

"Stop it"

"Why?~ does it bother you?~"

"I said stop it"

"You will have to make me do it th-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CLAUDIO"

He smirks as he chuckles a bit, Felicia sighs as she walks towards the fence. Looking downwards to the first floor, searching for her target that is no more. She put one of her hand on her chin. She sighs again. Claudio walks closer to her, eventually leans to the same fence, but he leans right beside Felicia.

"How much does this cost anyway?"

"A worth of five million dollars of diamonds"

Claudio nodded. Technically he is impressed, but someway he managed to not let her know his real reaction. All his life he only managed to get 1 million dollars so far. Her earnings are more than enough to feed them for a whole centuries.

"Can i atleast help you?"

"That, is more than enough for me. But this is MY mission, i appreci-"

Suddenly, Claudio's act made Felicia stopped on the edge of her sentences. He closed Felicia's mouth as he points at a two figure walking up the stairs near them. Felicia instantly knows who it is, seems suspicious if they found her and Claudio just sitting here around and do nothing.

"Sorry, i have no choice but to do this again"

Claudio pulls Felicia into his body closer, he raised up her chin a little so their faces are a little not too far. He put his hand on her hip and pull her closer as his hand landed on her face. More likely her head. He pulls her head closer to him. Felicia, does not realize what he's doing. She released a red blush all over her cheek. But Claudio's pull stopped, their lips are a centimeters away from touching.

This time, he does not put his finger in between their lips, he only leaves a gap between them. Their noses are literally the ones that are touching. And instantly made Felicia's blush even redder. Good thing she can control the act. The two figures realized the situation, and walked past them slowly.

"Ah...Sorry to bother you two"

What a surprise, it's Felicia's target. Kazuya Mishima. But this time he's not alone, he is with a company. A short bobbed hair girl wearing a formal red dress is beside him, walked up the stairs with him. Claudio spun his head, who were pretending to kiss Felicia.

"Ah it's okay....I just punished her for asking another man to dance with her"

Kazuya chuckles as he witnessed the two's act. The woman beside him laughs a little as well. She looks very beautiful, yet pretty deadly on Felicia's vision.

"Forgive me my love~ i promise i won't be naughty again~"

Felicia made up the tone. She pulls Claudio's head towards her face closer, and touched his nose with hers. She giggles a little as she acts perfectly. By rubbing his nose with hers like a parents do to their children. Claudio smirks,

"Well, have fun you two, see you"

He walks away from Felicia and Claudio, to a long hallway behind them. After they reached the end of the hallway, they entered a room. And locked it. Felicia pulls her hand back from the back of Claudio's neck. But he managed to stopped her action by pulling her closer by grabbing her waist. With both of his hands.

"What a play~"

"Oh give it a break, you managed to act that again? The fake-kissing thing?"

She walks away from his held. She still remembers the look on his face when he was fake-kissing her. In an instant, she blushed as hell. She crossed her both arms and sighed.

"Who was the woman who was with him?"

"That was Anna Williams, his loyal bodyguard"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

* Lady

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
13.7K 241 22
Jamie has just escaped the Foot and Shredder because they tried to drain her powers: flight with gigantic angel wings, ice powers, and shape shifting...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
108K 2.4K 41
[ COMPLETED ] ----- some Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots! i thought that oneshots were easier to write so i made a book heh. beware of spelling mistake...