✔️ Tom Holland Imagines

By donttellpeterparker

His lips were mere millimeters from yours. He was going slow, giving you time to back out if you wanted to. W... More

IMPORTANT
Prompt List
Meeting
Helping Hand
Helping Hand P2
Helping Hand P3
Helping Hand p4
Just One More Day
Don't Get Caught
Meeting Part 2
All My Fault
Confessions
Confessions P2
The Goo Goo Dolls
Don't Get Caught P2
One Hell Of A Night
One Hell Of A Night P2
Ain't My Thing
Lost In The Deep End
Lost In The Deep End P2
Lost In The Deep End P3
A Guy Like That
Falling For The Right Guy
New Text Message
Secrets
Secrets P2
Pulsing Urges
Until You Fell
Until You Fell P2
A Certain Turn Of Events
Phone Kisses
Late Night Trip
Rewrite The Stars
Bumping Into You
All The Stars P1
All The Stars Pt 2
Am I Drunk?
Firsts
I Promise
All My Fault
You're A Loser part 1
You're A Loser part 2
You're A Loser part 3
You're A Loser part 4
You're A Loser part 5
You're A Loser Part 6
You're A Loser part 7
You're A Loser part 8
You're A Loser part 9
New Text Message Part 2
After
Hold Tight
Opposite Teams
Feelings Are Fatal
Drunk Peter
Lies Uncovered
Losing Control
Claiming What's Yours
Playful Attitude
Just The Way You Are
Make Me Unravel
Late Night Trip
Dancing In The Moonlight
Conquering Social Standards
Deja Vu?
Perfect Illusions
Dine In Date
Finding Peace
Asthmatic
Getting The Guy
Authors Note
Missing Component
When In Europe
Boss Bodyguard
Love Me To Love You
Love Me To Love You Part 2
Boss Bodyguard Part 2
Authors Note
Authors Note
Movie Night
Euro Trip Part 1
Euro Trip Part 2
Euro Trip Part 3
Euro Trip Part 4
Requests
Your Arch Nemesis Part 1
Your Arch Nemesis Part 2
A Hockey Kind Of Love
HSMTMTS
HSMTMTS Part 2
HSMTMTS Part 3
HSMTMTS Part 4
Author's Note
Sex Pollen
New Year's Eve (Not mine)
Authors Note
By The Water Fountain
By The Water Fountain P2
Save Me Tonight
Desperate For You
Searching For You
By The Water Fountain P3
By The Water Fountain P4
Sparks
Sex Pollen
Hi Neighbour
Wish I Was
My Best Friend's Wedding

The First Time

6.4K 68 4
By donttellpeterparker

Summary: Partying with your crush... probably isn't the smartest idea...

Requested: No

Word Count: 3.5k

Warning(s)?: Underage drinking, swearing, sexual references, adult content, nudity, sexual themes

——————————————————

The First Time

You really had no intentions of going to another one of the high schools infamous parties. They always stank, reeked of boos and hormonal teens trying to grind up in each other. It wasn't a very appealing site to you. However, your best friend was invited by her boyfriend, Isaac, so naturally she asked you to come to. She begged actually.

Her boyfriend happened to be the quarterback for the midtown high football team. He was popular yet a down to earth kind of guy. She was madly fallen for him and it made you happy.

"Maybe well finally find you a hot jock guy to keep you entertained" you laughed at her bluntness. No way.

"Over my dead body Sally" All she did was smile as she whipped out her make up brushes. She had insisted to do your makeup, you grudgingly allowing her to.

"You are going to be the hottest girl there" She claims. All you did was laugh in response as she continued along with getting you ready.

~*~*~*~*

The party was in full swing by the time the three of you arrived. Isaac has picked up you both from her house, he sent you a warm smile as a greeting before quickly locking lips with your best friend.

"Who's ready to party!" He shouts a little too loudly for your liking causing you to glance around in embarrassment. Luckily everyone that was around outside was either too drunk or didn't care.

"You know I am baby" you internally gagged as they locked lips once more. You hoped you never had a relationship like theirs.

They continued kissing for a little longer than what was appropriate.

"I'll take that as my cue" you say to yourself aloud with a timid smile, turning around to walk inside the house. You didn't even know who's party this was, you had assumed it was from someone on the football team seeing as you could see a cupboard full of trophies with mini footballs on top in the living room. That and posters of AFL stars.

You made your way past the partying teens and made your way into the kitchen, opened the fridge and looked for a non alcoholic drink. You sighed once you only saw minimal goo like cheese and bread along with beer, vodka and tequila.

"Great" you spoke aloud once again, already finding this party boring. Parties weren't you're thing, you always found them a tad... exhausting. You mingled with people you normally wouldn't even cast a smile too in the school hallway. Everything seemed fake, or maybe everything was genuine for one drunken night you couldn't tell the difference, and you didn't really want to.

You knew your friend and her boyfriend would be around here somewhere, probably either making out in the or er or joining in on the typical partying games. She was a good friend, she always tried to include you in everything but you just weren't interested, mainly because he wasn't here.

After a while and many failed attempts from her later you finally told her just to go and do her own thing, you were more than happy to be by yourself. She begrudgingly let it go and did just as you asked.

"Hey, would you like a drink?" You turned around at the sound of a new voice. You smiled politely at the blonde guy behind you who was wearing a football jersey over his maroon shirt.

You glanced down at your hands and shook your head politely.

"No thank you"

"Are you sure? Your hand seems pretty lonely" my hands seem pretty lonely? That had to have been the worst pick up line you have heard and trust me, that wasn't many.

You opted for a light laugh, hoping he'd get the hint and just leave you alone. You let your eyes dance across the living room, you weren't sure what you were expecting to see but you were looking for something... well someone.

"Would you like to dance?" Your head swivelled back. He was inviting you over to where the rest of the drunken high schoolers were, bumping and grinding on each other.

"I'll pass" it didn't sound harsh or anything you made sure of that. You just wanted to let him down gently, but at the same time, make sure he got the hint.

He didn't.

"Oh come on, just one dance?" You glanced up at him and sighed.

"A pretty girl such as yourself shouldn't be here all alone, it's a crime" cringe worthy level 10. You shook your head once again, making the situation become awkward between the both of you.

You eyes soon spotted sally in the distance, talking with some of Isaacs friends. She glances over and sends a smile then smirks once she sees the guy. She mouths something inappropriate causing you to laugh.

"Was it really that funny?" You turned your head to face the blonde guy. Was he speaking to you that entire time?

Now you felt bad.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm not interested, but thank you" you said as nicely as you could, placing your hand on his bicep as you pivoted on your foot to walk away.

You didn't brother sending a glance back, knowing he'd find some other girl to begin flirting with in about three seconds.

"7 minutes in heaven guys! We need more players!" You could heat a girl shout from one of the adjoining rooms into the living room. The room was less crowded thank god, only being about thirteen people altogether inside, each with their own cup of drink.

"Hey you!" A drunken girl excitedly stands up and stumbles her way over to you. Your eyes widen slightly as she grabbed your hand and lead you further into the room. You shyly smiled at everyone in the room as most smiled back.

"Hey dude! Come join!" You could hear one of the guys call out. You didn't bother turning your head as the girl sat you down just beside her in the circle.

"Alice go grab that kid" the guys who had originally called out asked one of the girl in the circle. She gets up and your eyes follow her movements.

Your smile dropped once you saw who the guy was.

Peter Parker.

You could feel your hands begin to feel clammy as you nervously began to rub them together.

The girl beside you picked up on this and drunkenly giggled to herself. She gave you a smirk before speaking aloud to the group.

"I have a suggestion" she slurs. She begins to stand and walks into the middle of the circle as the girl you assumed to be Alice sit Peter down across from you. You glanced up and awkwardly made eye contact with him. You felt your heart flutter for a second before you quickly glanced down again.

"We dont have all night Tiffany please, if you're adding in blowies again I'm not playing" a different guy speaks up from the circle causing everyone to laugh.

"Shut up Greg" she responds dam with a bit of a snip.

"Okay, on every third go it's going to be 14 minutes in heaven, because it's double the time, you have to do twice as much" she suggests and winks causing most the group to groan.

"Laaaaaame" Greg speaks up again causing a sea of drunken laughs.

"You have any better ideas Gregory?" Tiffany angrily asks, walking up to him, swaying her hips a little.

"Let's put all our names into a hat, whoever is the first guy and girl drawn we look in that room over there for half an hour. Rules, for every minute that passes by, an item of clothing must be discarded and chucked outside the bedroom door. Once the time is up, unlock the door and bam... free porno" a lot of the guys agreed while all the girls scoffed including Tiffany.

"You're such an asshole" she responds, walking away from him and back over to sit down next to you.

"And proud to be baby" ugh.

"Let's just get this game started"

~*~*~*~*

Why you stayed and decided to play was beyond you. Maybe it was because Tiffany offered you a drink and drink after drink, you were beginning to feel a buss in your system. The room seemed brighter and the game seemed funnier.

Or maybe it had something so wth the fact that your crush for the past two years was sitting across from you, having a few drinks himself as he seemed to grow and more comfortable with the group.

The party had died down quite a bit, a few people heading out to leave as the music lowered. You checked your phone, it was almost 1 in the morning. You were sure Sally and Isaac would be long gone by now, surely off doing god knows what.

But in the moment you didn't seem to care. You could crash the night seeing as your parents weren't going to be back in town till Monday and just walk home in the morning. Luckily you only lived fifteen minutes away from here.

"Hey new girl, your turn" this was your third go in the game. You smiled and leaned down to spin the bottle, fingers crossed it wouldn't land on one of the girls again.

You watched the bottle slowing down before coming to a stop in front of Peter. Fuck.

"Yay! Finally!" Tiffany cheered from beside you, getting up to go and open the bedroom door.

"What are you doing?" You asked curiously and slightly nervously as Peter just looked over with the same expression.

"God you are such a dumby, you both have been eye fucking each other the whole night, just get it on already" Tiffany complains almost like a child causing you to blush like crazy but laugh anyway.

"W-what?" You heard Peter stutter out which you found absolutely adorable and slightly a turn on. Tiffany rolls her eyes and walks over towards him, the game now coming to a pause. She grabs his arm and gets him to his feet, leading him towards the door.

"Ugh hurry up" she whines as she also pulls you up, pushing you both into the room.

"Hey wait-" You speak but were soon cut off by the door closing in your face, a clicking sound soon following.

"Did she just lock us in?" Peter asked from behind you, you could feel his breath slightly on the back of your neck making the hairs rise. You shuddered slightly then quickly snapped yourself out of it.

"I think so" you responded, trying to sound as casual and calm as you could. You turned around and your eyes widen once you realise how close he was to you.

"Sorry" he apologised and soon backed away, not realising how close he was to you.

"It's fine" you responded, walking past him and over to the other side of the room. You could still feel the buzz from the drinks, making you feel very warm and fuzzy inside, or maybe that was just him.

"So..." he instantly wanted to slap himself for sounding so awkward.

"Your names Y/N right?" He asked, sounding like he was unsure. Your heart melted yet hurt a little that he didn't really know your name, though why would he? You guys have never spoken to each other properly till now.

"Yeah, Peter?" You questioned back, not wanting to give anything away. He just nodded his head back in response.

An awkward silence soon loomed over the both of you.

"Hey! We don't hear anything going on in there!" You could hear Alice call out from the other side of the door. You blushed and instantly lowered your head.

"Gosh I really wish they weren't here" you weren't sure if you were supposed to hear that but you did. Your heart fluttered slightly.

"So do I" You mumbled as well underneath your breath. Peter glanced up at you and smiled to himself. His eyes soon drifted over to under the desk where he could see a carton of something.

"Hey move your leg for a sec" Peter speaks up, staring under your legs. You scrunch your eyebrows in confusion.

"What, why?" You ask as you took a step away from he desk you were currently leaning against. Your mouth widened once you saw what looked to be a cartoon of unopened cruisers underneath. Vodka cruisers to be exact.

"Want some?"

~*~*~*~*

You both were in hysterics after round one of whatever game you both were playing. You had decided to play a get to know each other game, but every time you guys guessed wrong for the other you had to drink.

"Seriously never been skinny dipping?" You asked incredulously. He glanced at you in mock hurt before shaking his head no.

"No, I can't say that I have, it's not exactly on my to do list Y/N" the both of you fell into laughter once again.

"Okay okAY your turn" you settled down a little, crossing your legs Indian style on the bed opposite of him. As you did so your knee brushed with his but your mind was too hazy to care.

"Have you... had sex yet?" Peter found himself let pass through his lips without realising. What, he wanted to now if the girl he was madly in love with had done something with anyone else. No way would he have asked this without the encouragement from vodka.

"Uhhh... no" you responded a little nervously. Great, now the guy you were crushing on hard thought you were a complete prude. You weren't but... you weren't afraid to admit you were waiting for the right guy.

"shit sorry... that was a little-"

"Yeah" you finished for him, the both of you soon falling into silence. You took another sip of your drink before putting it down on the bedside table. Now or never and with the confidence the booze was giving you, you felt like you had nothing to lose.

"Have you?" You smiled a little at his shocked expression. You put your arms up in mock surrender.

"Hey you asked first" with this the both of you laughed. You found yourself scooting a little closer towards him, feeling cold.

"Sorry, it's kinda cold in here" Peter visibly gulped nervously, wishing you hadn't had moved right hen and there. He hated to admit it but just being with you like this left him kind of... turned on.

"T-that's okay" he stuttered which you found cute. You rubbed your hands together and peter followed this movement with his eyes.

"Do you want to hop under the blanket?" He asked sweetly causing you to smile in response. He lifted the blanket for you to hop under, you scooted closer to him so that way you both could get under the tiny blanket.

"Thanks" You shyly said to him as you slowly leant into his side, seeing if it was okay. He stiffened at first then soon relaxed, hesitantly wrapping an arm around you.

"Sorry, there's just not much blanket and I don't want you to get cold too and I'm not just snuggling up to you because I like you it's legitimately because I am cold and-" you gasped once you realised your mistake. Peters eyes widen.

"You what?" He asked. His heart was pounding so fast in his chest he was sure you could hear it if you leant closer.

"Fuck" you muttered underneath your breath, pulling away from Peter. He smiled to himself at your confession. With the courage h thought he would never have with you, he leant forward and slowly presses his lips against your cheek, leaving them for a little while before slowly pulling away. He noticed your cheeks turn bright red and smiles more, blushing himself.

"I like you too, well, a lot" you blushed even more, turning to face him shyly. You thought it was cliche but in the moment it definitely didn't feel like it was. You found yourself leaning in, your eyes dropping down to his pink, inviting lips. He glanced at yours too and slowly brought his hand up to cup your cheek.

You finally kissed him. Your heart was going crazy and the tsunami inside your stomach finally came washing over. You melted into the kiss and leant closer, he happily accepted this and guided you into his lap. You straddled his waist as the kiss deepened, all the pent up emotions and feeling piling over into the heated kiss.

Without even realising you began to grind against him. He had ket out a soft moan immediately catching your attention. You rested your forehead against his and breathed heavily, him doing the exact same.

"Wow... oh my god" after he spoke these words you quickly reattached your lips to his eagerly. You cupped his face in between your hands and let your tongue dance across his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He happily granted it to you and mingled his tongue uncertainly with yours.

One thing he did know though, he had found this the most hottest and passionate thing he had ever experienced in his entire life.

For once, he followed his guy instincts and grinder against you too, the both of you moaning at the new created friction.

You weren't sure how far this was going to go but you certainly didn't want this to stop.

"Please..." you found yourself beginning to pant breathlessly into his mouth. He was unsure of what you wanted but nodded anyway, wanting you to keep going.

"Okay..." he whispered against your lips, grabbing you by the hips before flipping you both over. You hurriedly reconnected your lips with his, crazing his touch more and more.

He pulled away out of breath.

"I don't know what to do I...." he fell his breath hitch in his throat at the sight of you underneath him, smiling.

"You will definitely be the death of me" he quickly leant down to give you a slow kiss, making the both of you want more.

Your hands reached down for his pants, your palms finding his hard on as you began to rub back and forth.

"Fuck please don't do that" he whimpers as his hips thrust into your hand at their own accord.

"If you keep doing that I'm not going to last" you cut him off chastely with your lips silencing him. You catch his moan in your mouth and sigh in bliss.

You as well thrust your hips upwards meeting his pace. You trailed your lips down to his neck and began to suck lightly, his head tilting back in response as his Adam's apple bobbed down a little.

With one last thrust, Peter mustered up the courage to remove your clothes, leaving you only in your bra and panties. You began to tug at his shirt yourself, pulling the shirt off as he worked off his jeans.

You felt your stomach clench in excitement as you trailed your lips down to his neck, lightly sucking at the how exposed skin before moving down to his chest.

Your whole body felt like it had been awoken, lit on fire by raw passion. You knew you wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for the effects of alcohol. But in saying that, you wouldn't have the courage either.

You looked up to see Peter biting his lip, holding back a moan. You hastily placed your lips on his again, nibbling on his bottom lip as you could feel his arousal heighten.

He felt nervous underneath you, like he didn't know what to do. It turned you in even more that he softly placed his hands at yours hips, just barely touching you.

He was scared.

You happily cupped his hands in yours and placed them over your covered chest, nerves growing slightly in your stomach.

He stopped kissing you and sighed, pulling away to stare down at his hands. His expression turned to one of amazement, his hands carefully and lovingly exploring your chest as your head lulled back at the feeling.

"Can I...?" All you could do was nod, your head still arched back as he grabbed more of your chest softly. He leans forward and kissed and sucked lightly earning a few quiet moans from you.

His hands slowly trailed to your back, fumbling with your bra hook trying to get it undone. He huffed when he couldn't do it and you smiled at the sound, taking over to get it off yourself.

"Wow..." your cheeks warmed at his dorky compliment.

"You're so perfect..." with this your head tilted down. You felt yourself get lost in his eyes as he glanced up at you. You felt your chest grow tighter and the air in the room grow warmer.

You licked your lips nervously. Peter caught this movement with his eyes and slowly leant in, taking an agonising long time before softly placing his lips upon yours.

Who knew that this night would probably be the best night of your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Here's something a little different I guess ahah 😘😉😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 316 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
6.7K 358 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...
275K 4.9K 24
You and Tom are best friends, and you have been for as long as you can remember. After one night, everything changes. But, Tom is by your side every...