Driving you crazy✔️(Edolas Na...

Oleh MissKrystalDragneel

Modern day magnolia you request a ride home from Zoomer (it's like Uber) and get picked up by Natsu Dragion... Lebih Banyak

The ride
Can't get you out of my head
Surprise
Change of plans
Super Sonic
Race?
Relax, it's ok
Wait, what?!
Being bold
Overcoming the odds
Surprise visit
Friends and enemies
Tense
🍋🍋Releasing Tension🍋🍋
Daycare
Prove it!
The dark side
Finally
🍋🍋its been to long🍋🍋
Meeting myself
The party
The new kid
Proposal
🍋🍋Lets Celebrate🍋🍋
Planning the future
Announcement
Parties and celebrations
Wedding
🍋🍋Honeymoon🍋🍋
Pregnancy
One big happy family
The end!

Its time!

801 19 11
Oleh MissKrystalDragneel

Y/N's POV
It's time to have the babies. I'm so nervous and excited and scared but as long as I have Natsu beside me holding my hand I'm ok. We've been here a few hours now and the contractions have gotten worse but they are still bearable. Every time I feel one and groan in pain Natsu looks at me worriedly.

"Natsu I swear your nervous enough for both of us." I giggle and he smiles weakly. "Relax baby. I'll be fine." I tell him softly and touch his face. He smiles but I still see the worry in his eyes.

"Alright dear. Let's see how things are coming along." The nurse says as she walks in. She's a sweet old woman that looks like she's delivered hundreds of babies in her lifetime. She sits on a stool and moves the sheet and examines me. "Very good. You're about halfway there. Still got a ways to go still
I'm afraid." She says sweetly and smiles.

"Thank you." Natsu says as she leaves.

"See. Everything is going well." I tell him

"I know. I just can't help but worry. I know I'll be fine once all this is over." He says sadly

Time skip
"Damn it!" I growl and clench my teeth while I grip Natsu's hand tightly.

"Owww." He whines and winces in pain. "Geez your strong." He groans and releases my hand for a minute to get the feeling back in his.

"Sorry. It just hurts so much." I groan and clench the bedsheets.

"Contractions getting worse dear?" The nurse asks sweetly and I give her a 'what the fuck do you think?!' Look and she smirks "I can tell they are. Let's me see how much you've dilated now." She moves my sheet and checks me. "Well you're fully dilated. Let me get the doctor so you can start pushing." She says and leaves quickly.

"It's time. Ready to be a father?" I ask Natsu and he smiles but I can tell he's still scared.

"I am. But nervous to." He admits.

"There's nothing to be worried about son! She's in good hands. I promise everything will go smoothly." The doctor says with confidence as he walks in and takes his seat. "Alright then. You are fully dilated and ready to go! On the next contraction start pushing!" He says and no sooner did he say that did a contraction but making me yell and growl.

"Fuck!" I yell as the contraction ends. "Sorry."

"It's ok. I've heard worse. Believe me." He chuckles. "Your doing good. Keep going." He says

I feel another contraction and push as hard as I can to get the baby out.

"Good! The baby is crowing now. Again and the head will be out." He says

I take deep breaths and hold Natsu's hand tightly as I feel another one hit. I growl and cry out as I feel the head pop out.

"Good! Next is the shoulders. Do a good strong push and you can get the baby out." He says as I hear him suction the nose and mouth.

"Natsu. Relax for me. I feel how tense you are." I tell him as another contraction hits and I yell and push with all my strength and feel the baby slide out.

"Wonderful! Here's your baby girl! Come cut the cord dad." The doctor say happily and I see Natsu smile again as he lets go of my hand to cut the cord. He cuts it and smiles proudly.

"She has pink hair." He says softly as he comes back and holds my hand and watches them go clean her off.

I just smile until I feel another contraction and scream. Bringing Natsu back to reality.

"First your daughters placenta needs to come out. I can pull and you push so we can get your son out." He says and I push hard while he pulls and it soon comes out.

"Time for your son to come out now. Come on Mrs. Dragion. You're doing amazing! Keep pushing." He says encouragingly

I take deep breaths and push on the next contraction. I push and push and groan loudly.

"Your doing wonderfully. Keep going. I feel him in the birth canal." The doctor says

"Come on honey. You can do it. Keep going." Natsu says encouragingly making me smile.

I feel another contraction and push and feel the head pop out.

"Wonderful! The head is already out. Now one more big push and you'll have both your babies!" The doctor says enthusiastically as he suctions the nose and mouth

"Wonderful. This is almost over." I groan and feel another contraction. "Damn it!" I yell and push with all my strength and feel the baby slide out.

"There we are! Here's your son! Come on and cut the cord again dad." He says happily and Natsu rushes over with a big smile on his face and cuts the cord.

"He has pink hair to." Natsu says amusingly and comes back over to me and kisses me softly.

"I knew they would." I tell him softly and take deep breaths. I start to feel faint. "Natsu. I feel faint." I tell him before I pass out.

Natsu's POV
"Y/N!" I shout when she passes out.

"It's ok son. It happens a lot. She's just really tired and weak. She will be ok. I promise. Just let her rest." The doctor says calmly and reassuringly

I just glare at him for a minute then relax. I look at Y/N and see her still breathing and breathing softly like she was asleep.

"She did amazingly like I knew she would. I can tell you take really good care of her. This was one of the easiest deliveries I've done in a long time. Everything went smoothly like I knew it would." He says with a smile as he pulls the placenta out since Y/N passed out before she could push it out.

"Thanks. I do try my best to take care of her. She's everything to me. I was so scared I'd lose her because of a complication with the pregnancy."

"Yet here we are. You have two beautiful babies and your wife is asleep and will be just fine in a few hours." He says calmly and hands the nurse the placenta.

"Expect the best but prepare for the worst." I sigh

"Exactly. And I know that's what you guys did." He says and I nod. "Go say hi to your babies." He says with a smile.

I smile and go look at my new born babies. Both looking as pink as their hair and absolutely adorable. I can't help but smile as I look at them they are both asleep and looking like little pink angels. I take pictures and send them to my dad, Levy and Miss Krystal. They all reply immediately and ask how Y/N is and I tell them all she's fine and she's asleep. They all said they are coming tomorrow to visit. I look at the time and see it's now midnight.

"Let's get you guys to a room so you can rest. I can put the babies in the nursery for a few hours so you can sleep as well." The nurse says and I nod and smile. "Come on then. Let's go to your room." She says sweetly and has another nurse adjust Y/N and then starts moving Y/N's bed. I follow them down the hall to a room that has a fairly large chair in it.
"The chair converts to a bed. I'll bring you a blanket and pillow." She says and leaves the room.

She returns a minute later with a pillow and blanket and shows me how to convert the chair to a bed. Once it's set up I go to Y/N and check on her. She's still asleep and looking rather peaceful. I go lay down and keep her in my sight. I can't help but smile knowing she's ok and I'm now a father of two adorable babies.

Time skip
The next morning I wake up to Y/N groaning.

"You ok Y/N?" I ask sleepily

"Yeah. Just hurting still. How's the babies?"

"They're fine. They're asleep in the nursery since we both needed rest." I tell her as I get up

"I want to see them." She says weakly

"First let's get you some food. You haven't eaten in well over 24 hours." I tell her and she nods. She pushes the button for the nurse and one comes in.

"Good to see you awake my dear. How are you feeling?" Another sweet old lady asks

"I feel ok. Just hurting still and hungry." She says.

"I'll bring in the doctor and once he examines you I'll get you some food and some pain medicine."

"I'd like to see my babies as well."

"Of course my dear. I'll bring them in. They are beautiful by the way. I know they're yours because they are the only ones with pink hair and they look just like their dad." She giggles and Natsu smiles brightly.

"I've missed that smile so much Natsu. I'm happy to see it again."

"I'm happy to be able to smile again and not worry." I reply and kiss her softly

"Well don't you guys look happy!" The doctor chuckles as he walks in. He examines Y/N and smiles. "You look well and everything looks fine."
Just then the nurse brings the babies in and Y/N gasps and smiles and gets teary eyed. "Without a doubt the cutest and most adorable babies I've ever delivered." The doctor smiles "Have you thought of names?"

"Oh the boy is most definitely a junior because he looks and most likely will be exactly like his dad."
Y/N giggles and I blush.

"And the girl?" I ask curiously

"She reminds me of a rose. A beautiful pink rose that's soft and delicate but will most likely have thorns when she grows up. So why not Rose?" 

"I agree completely." I smile.

I pick up Rose and hand her to Y/N and then pick up Junior and hand him to her as well. She has a baby in each arm and looked so happy. I stepped back and took a picture. Just then her food comes in so I take the babies back and put Rose in the bassinet and hold Junior while she eats.

"You can breast feed Y/N. The doctor doesn't have you on any strong medications so it's safe." The nurse says and Y/N smiles.

"I'll do that after I eat." She replies and then we hear noise at the door.

"Hey!" I shout happily as I see my dad and Levy with Gajeel and Miss Krystal with Wendy appear at the door. "Come on in. Dad gets the honors first since he's grandpa now." I say with a hug smile.

"Who's this?" My dad asks with a big smile as he holds the baby

"This is Natsu Jr. since he's just like me." I smile and everyone laughs a bit. "Right here is Rose since she's so soft and pink like a rose." I tell them and they all go "aaawww."

"Me next!" Miss Krystal squeals so my dad hands her Junior and I hand him Rose.

"I'm next!" Levy pouts and Y/N laughs along with Gajeel.

"You want to be next shorty? We will be married soon so you will be next for a baby." Gajeel says and Levy blushes bright red making us laugh.

After everyone has held the babies we talked for a bit until they started crying then Y/N shooed them out for a while so she can try breastfeeding. She had the nurse help and ended up feeding both of them at the same time. I couldn't help but have a huge smile on my face as I watched her feed our babies. Everything turned out perfectly in the end.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

135K 5.6K 20
The world is a cruel place, filled with strangers who wish you harm for reasons you will never know. There are people who are much better off than yo...
770 17 13
It was 1 month ago she disappeared from my life. 1 month but ot sure as hell felt like a year. I want her back. I need her back. I got her back. I a...
37.6K 1K 43
After getting out of a toxic relationship, Lucy Heartfilia goes home to Magnolia to escape California and memories of her old boyfriend. Is it a coi...
206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...