Entertainer.

By rockhoe

She was an entertainer, and he was a professional wrestler. Being entertainment's "It" couple, Bret and Kat... More

cast // intro
1: "i'll make you fall in love with me."
3: a hart's dinner.
4: i'm done
5: love & confessions.
6: reprimanded.
7: forever.
8: oh, no.
9: the talk.
10: it's over now.
11: woke up in japan.
12: "bret's going to what now?"
13: milestones.
14: want you back.
15: brother vs brother.
16: wrestlemania 86.
17: "here we go."
18: the "it" baby.
19: oh, baby!
20: bombshells.
21: family bonding.
22: uncles night.
23: workhorse.
24: a quarrel.

2: "why did you do that?"

2.1K 42 58
By rockhoe

I hit the apron with my hands. The crowd behind me screaming and booing me. Jim had just tagged himself into the match. Bret stepped outside the ropes, looking down at me with a smirk. I bit my lip as I looked up at him. He flew backwards onto the floor padding out of no where. I looked up to see Jim laying in the middle of the ring while Tom laid against the ropes. What the fuck just happened?

I actually gasped and jumped back from the ring. Above me Tom was beating the hell of Jim. I slid over to Bret and put my hand on his shoulder.

"What the fuck just happened?" I mumbled into his ear.

"They botched a move. That's what happened." He spit hotly.

"Do not cause a scene. Do you hear me! Bret!" I growled loudly as he jumped up and stormed into the ring. Getting into the face of the Dynamite Kid, he shoved him back.

Dammit. You must want to do things the hard way.

I grit my teeth and hopped onto the apron. Climbing through the ropes I ran in between the two men. Pushing them completely apart. I turned around and slapped Tom in the face. Then I turned to Bret. I was livid with him for disobeying my orders. What's the point in being out here if he wasn't going to listen to me? However, I had to stay in character. I pointed to the turnbuckle, pushing my hand against his chest.

"I swear to god. Get the fuck over in that corner before I leave you standing in this ring." I said through grit teeth, a sweet smile on my lips.

"Kat, goddammit. Couldn't you have just stayed down there?" He shook his head, doing his best to push me out of the way.

"I'm about to leave and you can explain to Vince why you no longer have any attention brought to your pathetic team." I snapped, this time roughly shoving him back into the turnbuckle and pushing his head through the ropes.

"What's wrong, big guy? Has she got you that pussy whipped?" Tom bellowed out, narrowing his eyes at me. Bret started to maneuver his way around me into I pushed him all the way through the ropes.

"Bret, I swear to god if you so as much even come over these ropes. I'm going to break your nose." I whipped around and pointed my finger in his face. He glared past me, then looking at me with a bitter look on his face.

I smirked, turning on my heel and walking towards Tom. Tom Billington was a hell of a wrestler. He could get it done in the ring. No matter his condition. He worked hurt, he worked sick. He did it all. However outside of the ring, Tom was an absolute disgrace. Addicted to taking his drug of choice; steroids, he was hateful almost all the time. We never got along. That was for the better.

I marched up to him, slapping his cheek hard as I could. His face snapped to his left quickly. The crowd booed me and shouted many profanity's. I didn't care.
Earl Hebner shouted for the bell to ring when I raised my hand to smack him again. Jim ran into the ring however and speared Tom onto the ground. I looked over at Davey who was now jumping over the top rope and heading for Jim. Jim fell backwards into me. I screamed as I crashed into the ropes.

I must've hit the ground hard because all I could see was black. I could hear the crowd chanting and cheering on Davey and Tom. I moaned as I flipped myself over and opened my eyes. The bright stage lights above were blinding. I somehow managed to prop myself against the stairs. I don't know how long I stayed there. But it wasn't long before I heard Rule Britannia blasting through the speakers of the arena.

"Shit. Kat. Katrina. Can you hear me?"

"Is she okay? She looks dazed."

"Kat! Hey. Come on beautiful, talk to me."

It was Bret's voice that caused me to look up. I blinked a few times. He looked at me with horror in his eyes.

"My head hurts." I moaned out, putting my hand to the side of my head.

"Fuck, I'll get the medics!" Jim announced before he stood up.

I closed my eyes when I felt my body being moved. I heard Bret and Jim conversating as they moved.

"Shit, Kat. Open your eyes. Keep them open." Bret pushed back my blonde hair from my eyes.

"It hurts. Stop telling me what to do!" I snapped in a grumpy tone.

"She's still bitchy even when she's hurt." Jim snorted.

"Not the time!" I heard Bret yell at him.

I was laid on a table in what looked like a morgue. I shivered at that thought. I watched the two large men in front of me talk in a rather heated conversation. I rolled my eyes and laid back. I might as well get comfortable.

"How is she?"

I blinked as I looked at the unfamiliar face in front of me. He shined a light in my eyes. I squinted a little and tried to move away.

"She's dazed." Bret stated, moving with the guy.

"And confused." Jim added.

"Miss Drew. Do you know where you are?" The man asked loud and clear. I raised my eyebrow at him. Did he think I was deaf?

"Thompson Bowling Arena." I sighed, stretching my arm.

"And what is your full name and birthday?" He asked, putting his hands on the top of my head. I winced and bit my lip.

"Uh... Katrina Isabelle Drew. Ow. Can you please not press so hard?" I snapped, pulling away from the douchy man.

"Your birthdate, Miss Drew." He expressed, ignoring me.

"January 25, 1960. What is this, twenty questions?" I stood up, crossing my arms at him.

"Kat he's just examining to see if you have a concussion." Bret galled, rolling his eyes.

"You know what I have? I have a headache because his dumbass knocked me out of the ring. Maybe you two should watch yourselves. I know it was supposed to happen that way anyways. But I could've cracked my skull, or better yet, I could've broken a bone. So why don't you both watch out for me next time? Great." I growled at both Bret and Jim before I looked at the doctor and shook my head.

"I'm leaving. Do not even think about coming with me. I'll come and find you if I feel like coming back." I said, stopping at the doorway and then walking briskly towards the direction of the locker room.

Once I entered it. I closed the door behind me and sighed heavily. It was empty. I was alone. I walked over to where I stashed my bag and slumped over when I grabbed it. Pulling off the skin right outfit I was forced to wear to the ring, I slipped on my loose tee shirt and a pair of shorts. Grabbing my sneakers and putting them on, I pushed all the clothes I had back into my gym bag and zipped it up.

I endeared the silence for a little while longer. This is how my life was almost always. I had scratched and clawed my way to the top. And all I got in return is loneliness. Ever since my preteens I had grown to embrace the loneliness that became my life. When my father abandoned my mother and I, I began to find things to occupy my time such as music, going out to clubs and concerts. My life was great. I was very glad for everything I had been privileged to do. But my life was rather lonely despite everything that I had done, and was doing.

The Hart family had adored me from the minute I met them a few years ago when I was in Canada. It was all really accidental. But it ended up being one of the best days of my life. The Hart girls were completely different from the Hart boys. Ellie, the eldest Hart daughter was indifferent about me. And she still is. She married Jim and popped out a few kids. They were all girls. She didn't love that I was on the road with her husband and little brother.
Allison and I never really talked. She was very smart and quiet. So I never knew how to act around her needless to say.
Georgia, and Diana absolutely loved me for some reason. They both married wrestlers as well. Actually... Diana married to Davey. They seemed like they were actually sick in love. They had found out earlier this year that they were expecting their first child. I was happy for them.

And the boys? Where do I even start? I loved some of them more than I knew to explain.

I avoided Smith, who was the eldest child of all of the Hart's. I didn't really understand him. He was an odd kind of guy. I did the same with Ross and Bruce. They just made me feel rather awkward. They never did anything but stare at me. Especially Bruce.
Wayne, and Keith were the two brothers I absolutely adored. They usually were making me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe or they were telling me stories of their unique childhood. They were the calm and collected brothers of them all.
Dean Hart was probably one of the most beautiful men I had ever laid eyes on. He was smooth. He knew how to talk to girls. And he was always giving me his award winning smile.

I rarely got to see Dean anymore. Stu told me he had moved to Hawaii and now he was promoting music concerts. He always was the one I figured would be busy most of the time. Dean was one of the first men I took interest in after my marriage had ended. But nothing about how amazing Dean was touched how Bret impacted my life.

At first I thought Bret was nothing but an annoying guy who did nothing but make rude comments towards me. But then one night when I was drunk and pouring out my heart to who I thought was actually Wayne, was apparently Bret. Ever since that day, we gotten closer. Bret was probably the second best looking brother. Nothing came close to Dean. But Bret was beyond easy on the eyes. He has always been there for me. At every time that I needed him. Everyone in his family wishes and hoped that the two of us would get married. It was kinda funny, but all of us knew it wouldn't happen. But as much as a pain in my ass Bret usually was, I was thankful for him.

And his little blonde, blue eye'd baby brother Owen.

Owen was a few years young than me. But I loved the kid. He was always so sweet and polite to me. Recently he had grown so much I barely even knew it was him. He even had his own little girlfriend and everything. Owen was a wrestler just like all his brothers before him. But what was different about little Oje was how dynamic he was. He had a lot of energy. And his fans felt it. He loved to fly across the ring. Owen could do it all. He however was wrestling for his dad's establishment. I only wished he could come and join the rest of us up here in the WWF.

The door opening behind me pulled me back into reality. I rubbed my hand over my face and turned around.

"Seriously? Can you not take a hint!" I laughed, completely irritated.

Looking at Bret, who was dressed in his normal clothes made me even more annoyed. He sighed and moved closer into the room.

"Come on Kat. It's late and I don't want you leaving out of here alone." He moved in front of me. His fingers touching my arm.

"I can handle myself. Thank you very much." I crossed my arms and stepped back away from him.

"You were right. We need to watch out for you. All of us. It could've went a lot worse. How is your head?" Bret sat down on the bench, looking up at me.

"It's fine. And I'm so glad you finally decided to listen to me." I snapped, turning around and picking up my bag.

"Was that before or after tonight's shit show of a match?" I barked, whipping around and throwing my bag at him.

"Ow! Kat, what the hell!" He growled, stepping up.

"You didn't listen to me! If you would've listened I wouldn't have a headache right now! Everything was going to plan! But you let that head of yours get to you and here we are!" I smacked his cheek, shaking my head in frustration.

"Why did you do that?!" I screamed.

"So now this is my fault?" He sneered, looking down at me with rage in his eyes.

"You are the reason I ended up in this whole predicament!" I said matter o' factly.

"Actually Tom is." He shrieked, grabbing a hand full of his hair.

"For once, Tom didn't actually cause this. So just accept it and take my bag out to the van like the great boyfriend that you are. Then get the hell out of my sight." I narrowed my blue eyes at him and kicked my bag towards him.

"Kat.. come on. Please don't be like this." Bret sighed heavily.

"Eat a dick." I spat at him as I walked out the door.

The ride to the hotel was anything but relaxing and fun. Jim and Bret both were quiet and sure to keep it that way when I laid down on one of the beds in the room we were sharing.

I sighed, content as I laid against the plush pillow. I watched Jim hesitantly tip toe over to the other side of the room and lay the bags on the floor. He announced he was taking a shower. I raised my middle finger to him and reached over to the night stand, searching for a remote.

Bret was busy laying out his ring gear for tomorrow. On the small table by the window. He barely made a sound until he sat at the foot of my bed and sighed. I raised my brow and nudged him with my foot.

"Yes?" He said quietly.

"Why are you on my bed?" I blinked at him.

"Kat. I'm not sleeping with Jim." He shook his head.

"Fine. I'll just go get another room." I mumbled starting to get up.

"Alright. I've had enough of your attitude tonight. Yeah the both of us were careful and got you injured but I'm trying to make sure you're okay. And all you're doing is pushing me away, Kat!" Bret snapped harshly.

"Whatever. Night." I rolled my eyes, getting up.

"I'll sleep on the floor. Take the damn bed." He got up and threw a pillow on the floor.

"Seriously? No. Bret, stop being difficult!" I faced him, stomping my foot on the floor.

"I'm not! You're the one that's being difficult!" He laughed, irritation lacing his laughs.

"Oh, fuck off." I raised my middle finger to him.

"You do need to get laid. Then maybe you won't be so uptight." He stated smugly.

"Now I see why you're single." I crossed my arms with a smirk.

"Ha-ha. That was so funny I think I forgot how to laugh." Bret rolled his eyes and began taking his shoes off.

I sighed to myself and moved back over to the bed. I was being overly bitchy, yeah. Maybe giving Bret will get a taste of his own medicine will make him less difficult. He wasn't a drama queen, but Bret has no filter sometimes. He hates when I am bitchy, I can tell.

"Fine. You can sleep with me. But don't touch me." I pushed my hair over my shoulder and looked at him.

"Wow. That's going to be tricky considering I'm going to have to take your clothes off." He smiled. I hit him with a smile on my face. We both laughed for the first time tonight.

"I'm sorry I hit you, and threw my bag at you." I leaned my head on his shoulder and yawned.

"I deserved it. I should've listened to you tonight. Luckily Davey and Tom were able to get it worked out enough so it didn't look like we fucked it up so bad." He leaned back on the bed, pulling off his pants.

"Davey looked horrified when I got into the ring." I laughed a little remembering the Brits face.

"He really likes you. And you're an idiot for getting in there. I never want to see you do that again unless we rehearse it beforehand. Alright?" Bret looked at me sternly. I sighed and nodded.

Biting my lip, I sat up, swinging my leg over Bret's lap, straddling him. I looked down at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands went to my hips, his eyes stayed on mine.

"Kat." He murmured in a warning tone.

"Bret, come on." I whined.

"We can't." He shook his head.

"Yes, we can. We can do whatever we want." I whispered into his ear.

"It's going to end up screwing things up like last time." Bret shook his head.

Making sure to rock my hips against his, I bit my lip at the feel of his hardening cock rubbing against my thigh.

"Not tonight." He said hesitantly.

"Are you sure, because I can change your mind." I wiggled my hips against his, earning a grown from him.

"Fuck it." He growled, ripping off my shorts.

I fumbled with his boxers for a second. Palming his length through them. Bret breathing sharply each time. I reached under them and pulled out his cock. Bret wasted no time with lifting me onto him. I sighed in delight at the feel of him inside me. Bret leaned his head back against the headboard and breathed in.

He grabbed my hips and began moving me. It felt amazing. "Jesus Kat."

Rocking my hips in a rhythmic motion, I nearly screamed at the friction. Bret's hips met mine, I moaned into his neck, grabbing his shoulders. He was hitting everything inside me at the right angle. I was doing my best to stay quiet but that just wasn't happening. I chanted his name against the skin of his neck as he pounded into me deeper and deeper.

"Fuck! Bret! Right there!" I panted, doing my best to keep up with him.

"Right there? Like this?" He smirked almost pulling all the way out of me before thrusting back in quickly.

I nearly seen stars as I felt his thumb rubbing against my clit. He was doing everything at this point. I wasn't even moving anymore. I could only whimper and moan as I dug my nails into his bold shoulders.

"Cum for me, baby girl." He rubbed me quicker, his thrusts picking up in pace.

"Bret." I whispered gasping.

I threw my head back at the wave of euphoric pleasure that took over my body. Bret grabbed my head and pressed a kiss to my lips. Muffling my moan. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply when I felt his cock twitch inside me.

His breathing became heavy, but I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He grunted, wrestling against my tongue for dominance. He pulled away to catch his breath, resting his forehead against mine.

"Fuck." He mumbled, leaning his head back.

I rested my head against his chest. Doing my best to even out my breathing. Bret's hand cupped my ass, squeezing it as I looked up at him.

"We could do that a few more times." He mused as I smirked.

"Not tonight." I mocked him from earlier. He rolled his eyes and helped me off his cock. I walked over to my bag and grabbed a pair of boy shorts, pulling them over my naked bottom.

Laying back onto the bed, I yawned and turned towards him. Bret had taken his shirt off and he was now just in his boxers. He wrapped his arm around my small frame and pulled me into him. I laid my head against his pec and closed my eyes.

"You both are shitty liars. And your version of foreplay is just weird." Jim snapped at us as he made his presence in the room very loud and clear.

"Shut up." Bret snickered a little and yawned.

"Aye, aye captain." The rhinoceros man mused from the other side of the room.

"So does this mean I'm going to have to start rooming by myself because you two are going to boink on everything you can?" He wondered aloud.

"Jim?" Bret tumbled from beneath me. I smiled sleepily as he pulled the covers over us.

"Hm?"

"Shut the fuck up."

And with that I fell into a peaceful, relaxing slumber.

______________________________

I love how much of a firecracker Kat is. Lmao.
Putting Bret in his place one day at a time.
Sorry if you guys don't like the seccccc.
Get over it because there's a load more on the way. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 292 27
[COMPLETED] Bayley's heartbroken after she finds out her fiancé cheated on her, she looses hope in finding love ever again and begins to question if...
459K 8.2K 104
Lila was a Diva. From her first time watching WWE to the first time she stepped into a ring she knew that was where she belonged. Until her trust was...
145K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
86.3K 2.2K 106
"I know you have looked up to over half of us since you were a kid, but are you prepared for this?" "I have trained since I was a little girl. I know...