The Bad Girl Attack

By shesaid_hesaid

"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nod... More

The Bad Girl Attack
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY ONE
Chapter TWENTY TWO
Chapter TWENTY THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE
Chapter THIRTY FOUR
Chapter THIRTY FIVE
Chapter THIRTY SIX
Chapter THIRTY SEVEN
nOt An UpDaTe BUT READ BRUH
ASK AWAYYY
Chapter THIRTY EIGHT
chapter THIRTY NINE
answerssssss!!!!!
chapter FORTY
chapter FORTY ONE
chapter FORTY TWO
chapter FOURTY THREE
chapter FORTY FOUR
GUYS
Chapter FORTY SIX
chapter FORTY SEVEN
chapter FORTY EIGHT
chapter FORTY NINE
Chapter FIFTY
chapter FIFTY ONE
chapter FIFTY TWO
chapter FIFTY THREE
chapter FIFTY FOUR
chapter FIFTY FIVE
characterzzzz
chapter FIFTY SIX
chapter FIFTY SEVEN
chapter FIFTY EIGHT
chapter FIFTY NINE
chapter SIXTY
chapter SIXTY ONE
chapter SIXTY TWO
chapter SIXTY THREE
chapter SIXTY FOUR
Chapter SIXTY FIVE
Chapter SIXTY SIX (edited and rewritten)
Special chapter
Chapter SIXTY SEVEN
Chapter Sixty Eight
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Chapter SIXTY NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY ONE
Chapter SEVENTY TWO
Chapter SEVENTY THREE
Chapter SEVENTY FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY FIVE
chapter SEVENTY SIX // last chapter
Alternate Ending [extra/bonus chapter]
Extra - summary
(UPDATE) (sequel)
Yooo I did something for y'all
Read: important
FANART CORNER
BONUS CHAPTER // a comic strip
FANART CORNER TWO

chapter FORTY FIVE

11.3K 473 104
By shesaid_hesaid

"That's Lucas." Someone giggled.

"He's so cute, oh my god." Another gushed.

Lucas just tried hiding his flushing face and walked through the corridor. And whatever was going on, everyone was talking about.. him.

"Jeez, he's blushing. Awe."

"Look at him being nervous."

"Look at that cute little sweater."

"Look at his glasses."

"Look at his eyes."

"Look at him."

"Look."

He suddenly couldn't breathe under all the attention he was receiving, and his burning face didn't help the situation at all. And he's gonna swear to god that he's never going to drink again. Maybe if he grows up, then it could be an exception.

But for now, alcohol is out of the list.

Something else bugged him too.

Something that be quite clearly remembered, but was afraid to mention it.

On the other hand, Claire wanted everyone to shut their fucking mouths about her boy and just mind their business.

But that seemed like a little too big of a task for everyone.

Let's not forget to mention the pictures of half naked Lucas in water looking sinful as hell were currently being shared to the whole school, girls swooning. It felt like Lucas had suddenly gained all the popularity.

She wanted to burn this school down.

"Jealous?" Hailey smirked at her, leaning against the lockers.

"Fuck off." Claire grunted.

"Yikes. You are."

"Do you wanna fucking die today?" She finally looked at Hailey and shot a deathly glare. It was frightening how her eyes despised every single thing she noticed.

"Oh come on. How long will you resist? Just go claim him yours." She grinned.

What Hailey didn't know that, Claire was dying to do so. It just freaked her out that she liked him so much. She wouldn't resist even a finger laying on him, or even any filthy gaze that fell on him.

So she mumbled to herself. "Mine."

****

Yes, it was Monday, yes the first class was Drawing and Yes, Claire didn't decide to ditch it like every other normal Mondays. She dragged herself determinedly into the classroom, opening the door rather harshly.

The loud chatter suddenly died down, and all the pair of eyes were looking right at her. Except, one of them instantly looked away.

A few of them whispered to themselves, which made Claire roll her eyes.

Anyways, she instantly spotted the pretty boy, who by all means, was hiding in the corner of the class, making her lips twitch.

"OH BURGER MAYONNAISE DOUBLE CHEESE CUCUMBER SANDWICH--" Lucas kept cursing to himself, praying to the dear god to save him from the person who had just killed the class door.

He remembered everything that happened that night, maybe drunk Lucas enjoyed it, but he doesn't want to even think about it. Claire will probably drag his as- excuse me- bum out from the class and team up with Adam or Hailey, or even better, Sean, to shred him into pieces.

"Shih Tzu, shish tzu, shih tzu--" He almost bit his hand off.

"Louis!" Calire smirked, approaching the hiding the guy.

"L-Lucas.." He corrected, and instantly shook his head as if warning himself to shut up if he wanted to live.

"What? Didn't catch that." She chuckled, taking a seat in front of him because.. he was in the last bench. "So, what are you doing?"

"Praying." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Painting."

"Right, art class."

Claire sighed and turned around just as their art teacher walked in. Their art teacher wasn't that old, grumpy or shit like others, that's what she noticed first. He let the students have fun most of the class, even though Lucas decided he would just stick to drawing.

More like sketching which she didn't give a fuck about. Well, she did keep glancing at his figure few times and rolling her eyes in boredom.

Lucas shrunk back into his seat and continued.. until the bell rang.

FINALLY. Lucas sighed.

He was ABOUT to get up and collect his things when Claire suddenly turned around and shot a look that Lucas couldn't understand.

"You. Stay here until the next bell."

A shiver creeped down Lucas' body, and he dropped his bag on the table abruptly, making Claire raise an eyebrow at him.

When the class cleared out, Claire stood up.

She took a step forward at the only boy present there and stopped. She looked at his innocent doe like eyes gazing up at her, fear evident, and almost an unnoticeable pout on his lips. 

Claire had to lick her dry lips at the sight. 

"W-What is i-it?" He dared to question.

"I've been.. Watching the school go crazy over what you did a day ago." She hummed and leaned against his desk as if deep in thought. "Now that I think about it, I don't like it."

"What..?" He blinked.

"The pictures that are going around in the school.. I don't like it."

"Pictures? You mean.." He widened his eyes at her. "Y-You saw...?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course, How stupid do you think I am?"

"I didn't mean it in that way.."

"So, alcohol brings out the badass in you?" She eyed him. "You also like playing games with others emotions until you receive what you want? Have you ever been kissed? What other secrets are you hiding?"

Lucas choked on air and hit his own chest lightly. "I-I am not... I mean I.."

"What?" She demanded, clenching her jaw, and when Lucas was practically trembling in his spot and not daring to speak another word, she just stood straight again. "Why are you so scared?"

"Me?"

"Who else?"

"Oh--" He didn't know how was he supposed to say why he was so afraid of her. Perhaps, he didn't know it either. 

"Let me get this straight." She sighed, giving up. Her fingers curled around Lucas' soft sweater resting on his collar and pulled him close. They were practically breathing each other. "I like you. I fucking like you." she whispered.

His blue eyes gazed on her lips that she licked again, and followed up until he looked into her brown eyes.

"Why?" He suddenly moved away and took a deep breath, as if... deeply flustered.

"Isn't it obvious?" 

"Isn't what obvious?" He asked back.

"That I want you. I have always wanted you. From when I first saw you hiding in the corner of the class... To when you sit at that table in the cafeteria with one of your geek friend and now. I always had an eye on you." She places her hand on his shoulder, making his breath hitch and to take a step back. He hit the wall and widened his eyes at her.

He had no idea what was going on at this point. He had mixed feelings at the pit of his stomach, slowly rising to cover his ears in a deep shade of pink. He didn't even know what to reply, so he ended up sounding dumb.

"That's... uh... Kind of creepy?"

"No it's not, you know why? Because I like you. And I am not afraid of admitting that. And you know that I don't take no for answers. It's waste of time." She smirked, taking a step forward so that she was inches away from his face. He knew that she hated 'no's' but he couldn't help it.

He didn't want this! Not any of this! NONE.

He was scared... he was actually shitting his pants.

Oh fudge brownie poop, did he just curse?

"I... I can't-"

"I don't take no for an answer." She repeated. "So it ends here. I don't care what you think, you're mine."

"What??" He gaped at her.

"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened.

He gulped, and nodded a yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
59.6K 2.4K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
85.7K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...