Naruto the Apprentice of the...

By Trap100

Naruto was falling to his death, yet he refused to use the Kyuubi's chakra to summon the toads to help him. S... More

Chapter 1 The Fairy Queen's Grave
Chapter 2 Passion as Hot as Flames
Chapter 3 The First Match
Chapter 4 Bugging me
Chapter 5 TOMATO?
Chapter 6 The Break
Chapter 7 Red heads clash, 9 vs 1
Chapter 8 Gifts
Chapter 9 Drinks
Chapter 10 Teaser
Chapter 11 The Patient Snake Strikes
Chapter 12 Escape?
Good Data and Info
Chapter 14 Missions Aborted and Success
Chapter 15 New Mission!
Chapter 16 New Mission Meow
Chapter 17 The Date Note
Chapter 18 A Bad Start
Chapter 19 Quick Update
Chapter 20 You're a BOY
Chapter 21 The Key
Chapter 22 Off to see the village
Chapter 23 The Village of Women
Chapter 24 The Letter?
Chapter 25 The Fairy's Fight and Flight
Chapter 26 Training Days
Chapter 27 A Trip?
Chapter 28 The Land of Whirlpools
Chapter 29 A Very Bad Day
Chapter 30 Virgo and Complications
Chapter 31 The Years go By
🀯🀯🀯 OH MY GOD
Chapter 32 Tsunade of the Sannin
Chapter 33 Hot Springs Mishab
Chapter 34 Training or Gambling?
Chapter 35 Hit on THIS!
Chapter 36 Wings of Black
Chapter 37 Jinchuriki vs Akatsuki 1
Chapter 38 Rewarding those that Help
Chapter 39 End of the Training Arc
Chapter 40 Easier than you think
Chapter 41 From Sand to Trees again
Chapter 42 The Master and Apprentice
Chapter 43 Naruto and Erza's Bond
Chapter 44 Brawling and Plans
Chapter 45 Bonding before a Job
Chapter 46 Tomato and Blueberry
Chapter 47 Fox and Dragon, the Challenge
Chapter 48 Fear the Chibi Erza
Chapter 49 Fanservice Chapter and Note
Chapter 50 In your face Cana!
Chapter 51 The Start to an Original Arc
Chapter 52 Might Try?
Chapter 53 Put Together
Chapter 54 Short Update Picture
Chapter 55 Burn Baby Burn
Chapter 56 The Science Behind the Change
Chapter 58 Erza's Back
Chapter 59 The Best Mission EVA
Chapter 60 The Cycle of Tora
Chapter 61 The weakness
Chapter 62 Wind meets Sky
Chapter 63 Burning Down an Arc
Chapter 64 Le Punishment

Chapter 57 Loosening Seal

765 21 6
By Trap100

Job Request: Take care of my pet Tora for the day-

Naruto didn't even FINISH looking at the job request before he ripped it off the job board, and tore it to pieces with a smirk on his face. He had always wanted to do that in his time, and he would never willingly go and do that sort of mission. Naruto continued to look at the mission board, sitting on top of Nab's right shoulder with his legs crossed. If there was anyone that knew what missions were hot or not it was Nab, despite the fool never actually going on a mission.

His date with Levi had gone great, and now they were going to pick out a mission to go on.

This time Naruto was going to pick something good, something challenging. He wanted something that he could use to bring him close to Cait Shelter so that he could go and find the 'Sky Maiden' Wendy Marvell, one of the core members of Fairy Tail in the coming days. He also wanted to prevent the Dark Guild that would one day attack Cait Shelter from attacking it. If he could do that, then he could assure that his comrades were going to be safe from the danger.

He had heard stories about that mission from Erza, and he wanted to prevent a few things from happening that would lead to worse things in the future.

Naruto groaned in pain, before he fell from Nab's shoulder and hit the ground holding his gut in pain.

The pain was instant, and the pain was so intense that Naruto nearly screamed out in pain. As it was, Naruto curled up on the floor and groaned. His groaning got the attention of those around him, and his new friends rushed to his side. Naruto felt the pain start to fade away, and he spat out a wad of blood onto the floor. Naruto groaned and rubbed his stomach, not quiting the fetal position for even a second despite the pain calming down.

"Hey kid, are you okay." Wakaba asked as he laid a hand on Naruto's hand.

"My stomach... hurts." Naruto said, before he closed his eyes and grunted in pain when another flash of pain more intense than the last one flared up. Naruto gagged, before he spat up a mouthful of blood onto the ground. People backed up to not get blood on them, while Macao moved to Naruto and flipped him over onto his back. Naruto helped Macao out by taking off the top layer of his armor, leaving him in his black undershirt. Naruto shouted out in pain the second Macao touched his stomach, and Levi pushed through the crowd and got down to his side.

"Everyone back up and give him some room!" Levi barked out, and she prepared to grab Naruto and move him, before Wakaba stopped her hand with his hand.

"No, we don't know what is wrong with her yet. Cana, go get her and have her come here." Makarov ordered Cana seriously from across the bar.

It was at this time that Fu came into the guild with a serious look on her face.

Her entire body was covered from head to toe in black markings, black markings that had a light red glow to them. Her markings were shaped like the netting of a butterfly net, and were pretty think at the moment.

"Naruto! The seals are weakening!" Fu yelled out in shock, before she noticed Naruto on the ground in pain.

"What is wrong Naruto?" Levi asked, and Naruto spit out some more blood, while Makarov looked at Fu with a serious look in his eyes.

"Fu, what is wrong with Naruto... and yourself?" Makarov asked, and he noticed that Fu didn't seem to be in much pain despite having markings covering most if not all of her body. Fu placed her hand on her stomach, before she lifted up part of her shirt and showed the middle of her chest where a glowing red seal was.

"Naruto and I are very special, we have these on us... and if they break and the stuff inside of us released... we die." Fu told them, and everyone that heard her looked alarmed. Levi grabbed Naruto's hand, and looked at Fu with wide eyes.

"Why aren't you in pain like Naruto... can we save you both?" Levi asked with clear desperation in her tone. She looked like she was going to burst into tears any second, while Fu looked down at the ground.

"Me and my issue are friends... kind of. Naruto is enemies with his problem, my issue is keeping himself inside... Naruto's is trying to break out. We need a Seal Master to fix out seals." Fu explained as she went over towards Naruto, and black markings started to extend over parts of his face. Fu leaned down and grabbed Naruto, before she picked him up. She wasn't surprised when Naruto curled up and pressed against her, and she turned to run away, before she was stopped when Jet and Droy both grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Hey, is there anything we can do to help? I will run anywhere and get anything you need." Jey offered his assistance, and Fu nodded and looked down at Naruto for a second. She moved Naruto over to a table, before she placed him gently on it. Fu grabbed the bottom of his shirt, before she lifted it up and exposed the black seal that was on Naruto's stomach at the moment.

She then clicked her teeth.

"I was right... this place is different than home, so our seals have been getting weaker. We need to adapt them to this time." Fu said with a groan of annoyance. Her own seal had started to recede, her Tailed Beast having stopped it from getting any weaker than it already was. Fu blinked when she noticed Ghost Erza was floating above Naruto, and placing her hand over his heart to try and sooth some of his pain.

"Is this the seal?" Makarov asked as he touched the seal, before Naruto screamed in pain. Naruto's back arched, and Makaroc moved his hand back in pain. All of the skin on his hand had been burned off, and he had his own blood dripping onto the floor from his burnt hand.

"Jet, get me a large pillow that can hold Naruto, and 8 candles... I don't know much about Sealing, but... SHE DOES!" Fu said as she reached into Naruto's pocket and pulled out a silver key. She had a wide grin on her face, having figured out a way to save Naruto's seal... and the entire world.

If Naruto's seal broke, then this world was doomed. There wasn't a force on this planet at the moment that could defeat the Kyuubi inside of Naruto, or even reseal it.

Loke at the other end of the guild looked surprised at a key that he had never seen before, before Fu grabbed another key... Virgo's key since she was the spirit that was the most loyal to Naruto, despite her recent change... then she placed Virgo's key in Naruto's hand. Jet rushed out of the room at top speed, while Elfman walked forward and slammed his hand against his chest.

"Is there anything we can do!?" Elfman asked with a sincere desire to help.

"I don't have any magic... I need somebody to summon this spirit." Fu said as she showed the silver key, and Loke looked at it for a second. He walked forward a slowly, before he grabbed the key and looked down at his newer comrade. Loke held the key up, and he didn't even need to say anything before the sound of a clock going off could be heard.

A door opened up in the world, before Kushina walked out with a smile on her face.

"Kushina the Mother makes her appearance!" Kushina said with a wink, before she blinked and rushed to Naruto's side and started to look at the seal. She cursed silently, before she grabbed her wrist and her fingers started to glow purple.

"Who are you?" Loke asked seriously, and others around were wondering the same thing.

"Kushina... the Mother... now let me concentrate, I knew this was going to happen the second I came back into the past and didn't have to do the paperwork anymore." Kushina said as she looked at Naruto and placed her glowing fingers on top of the seal. The markings started to receed into the original pattern, and Kushina kept her fingers on his stomach.

"Kushina, the Kyuubi is trying to break free even harder now... the seal is still growing weaker." Ghost Erza told Kushina, who could hear her even if she was unable to actually see her. Kushina clicked her teeth, before she looked at Naruto sweating on the table. The marks started to spread again, before Kushina glared around at everyone.

"What are you idiots looking at! I need boiling hot water, and one of those magic holding crystals!" Kushina barked out as she attempted to help Naruto. She was surprised when people jumped into action. Naruto groaned louder than before when the markings spread over his cheeks again. Naruto gripped his key tightly, and Virgo appeared out of the ground and looked around seriously.

"You! You are the newbie, what is going on?" Virgo asked with a deep frown on her face.

"The seal has finally started to break. Naruto has been in the past too long, and he is too far away from the Seal Key... I need to make a new Seal Key and bond it to him." Kushina whispered so that only Virgo could hear her. Virgo nodded, having knowledge of the future since she was still the Virgo from the future. She knew the dangers of a seal being away from the seal key.

Naruto's seal could be tightened or loosened by the Seal key, but if the Seal Key didn't exist than Naruto's seal would grow weaker and weaker.

Naruto didn't feel it breaking, because he hadn't drawn on any of the foul chakra. If he had, he would have noticed it breaking before it had hit this point.

Chomei was friendly with Fu, so it had been able to stabalize the seal keeping it trapped. Fu didn't have a seal key like Naruto, so she didn't need one either. Naruto needed the key for his seal to remain strong, otherwise the seal would just continue to weaken without control. Kushina bit her finger on her free hand, before she drew an open circle around Naruto's seal when she had it contained again for a few seconds. Then she started to make a pattern in the shape of an eye around the circle.

Naruto's silent scream showed how much pain he was in.

"I have the things you asked for!" Jey called out as he rushed back into the room. Fu grabbed the candles before she placed the around Naruto, and the placed the pillow underneath his head. Kushina made some handseals with her free hand, before she pressed them next to Naruto. Black symbols spread out over the Naruto's body and then crossed the length of the table.

Naruto's struggling calmed down right away, and Kushina wiped her brow.

"Okay, that will keep the seal in check for at least half an hour... has Naruto found himself in a stressed situation?" Kushina asked anyone who was listening, and Mirajane stepped forward.

"He was kidnapped and had his eye stabbed out." Mirajane said, and Kushina looked at her in surprise.

"Again? This is like the third time he had an eye ripped out. Okay, so anything else. Stress can cause seals to loosen. Now where is that magic orb thingy?" Kushina demanded, and the entire guild shivered in fear under Kushina's motherly wrath.

"Lacrima, and here is one... what do you need it for?" Makarov said as he gave the Celestial Spirit slash Naruto's mother, the orb. Kushina placed the orb on Naruto's belly button, before she placed her hand on top of it. Kushina gripped it tightly, before the black symbols started to gather into the orb. Kushina finished creating the new seal key in seconds, and she placed her glowing fingers on top of the orb. A black swirl appeared, and that same swirl was mirrored on Naruto's gut.

She then twisted her hand, and the seal markings started to sooth themselves.

"Can you do me next?" Fu asked, and Kushina touched her seal and tightened it as easily as breathing. Kushina literally was the one that taught the Fourth Hokage everything he knew about sealing, and he had sealed away a Tailed Beast using one of HER clans seals. For her, tightening a weaker seal like Fu's seal with no key was as easy as snapping her finger.

Kushina saw Levi looking at the orb, before she moved it away from her. Ghost Erza frowned and looked down at the knocked out Naruto, while Kushina prepared to open her mouth... before she vanished in a puff of smoke.

"I got this, I'll take Princess back home." Virgo said with a scowl as she picked up Naruto and started to walk out of the room. Levi rushed after her, wanting to take care of Naruto, while Fu was stopped before she could leave the room with the orb that was now serving as the new seal key for Naruto's seal.

"Will one of my children be okay?" Makarov asked Fu, who nodded.

"Yeah, our seals are all fixed up... thankfully Naruto told me about his Mom, and that going back in time might have let us summon her early... he was just scared to act on the whim. Uzumaki are sealing experts." Fu commented, knowing the basic history of the Uzumaki clan and how they were hailed as the greatest sealing jutsu users of all history.

"Who put those on you, and sealing implies that something is sealed away... what was sealed in you two?" Makarov asked, and everyone leaned in for the answer.

"Wait... He... I heard a LOT of the word he... but Naruto CAN'T be a boy." Macao said, and Fu nodded with a slight grin on her face. She looked like she was going to escape, and she jumped up into the air, but she was caught by Makarov's giant hand. She gave him a sheepish look, before she scratched the back of her head.

"I would totally love to tell you, but it would be better if Naruto was here... wait... aren't YOU suppose to be at a guild master's meeting?" Fu asked when she looked at Makarov, who gave her a dull look.

"I came back when I heard that there had been a kidnapping of two of my poster girls." Makarov said with a clearly annoyed look that she wasn't answering the question. Fu stuck her tongue out, before Makarov sighed and let her own. Fu placed her hands behind her back, before she smiled at Makarov.

"Don't worry, this is a one time deal... now that our seals are fixed you won't have to worry about this again. Trust me on that one, it would be smarter for you to NOT know what is sealed." Fu told him, and he nodded and palmed his face.

The children of his guild only got stranger and stranger.

...

Makarov suddenly got a bad chill down his spine.

Why did he feel like Erza, Natsu, and Gray were destroying something right now, and that it was going to bite him in the ass?

...

Natsu, Gray, and Erza just caused destruction and he was going to pay for it.

"So NONE of us are going to ask why people call Naruto a boy?" Wakaba asked with a near-panicking look on his face. That was the biggest question to him, one that he felt he had to know for his sanity.

He didn't want one of the hottest pieces of ass that he had fantasized about to be a boy, was that so bad?

...

Nobody answered him, but they all looked at the door with glints in their eyes.

Now they HAD to know.

Was Naruto female... or a crazy feminine and hot male?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 184 25
What if Naruto found a dragon egg? What if it's only left in this world? I don't Own Naruto. Or any other related crossovers.
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
58.1K 440 26
[Naruto React To Random Things]+[COMPLETE] Naruto characters reacting to photos and videos of things are strange, amazing, cool, and horrifying. Anim...