Chaos's Commander

By bookfeverish

There are 2 books in 1: Book one: Percy Jackson had been betrayed by everyone he knew. And it was all his fa... More

Book one-chapter one:
Book one-chapter two:
Book one-chapter three:
Book one-chapter four:
Book one-chapter five:
Book one-chapter six:
Book one-chapter seven:
Book one-chapter eight:
Book one-chapter ten:
Book one-chapter eleven:
Book one-chapter twelve:
Book one-chapter thirteen:
Book one-chapter fourteen
Book one-chapter fifteen
Book one-chapter sixteen
Book one-chapter seventeen
Book one-chapter eighteen
Book Two-chapter one
Book Two- chapter two
Book Two-chapter three
Book two-Chapter four
Book Two-chapter five
Book two-chapter six
Book two-chapter seven
Book Two- chapter eight:
Book Two-chapter nine:
Book Two-chapter ten:
Book Two-chapter eleven
Book Two-chapter twelve
Book Two-chapter thirteen
Book Two-chapter fourteen
Book Two-chapter fifteen
Book Two-chapter sixteen
Book Two-chapter seventeen
Book Two-chapter eighteen
Book Two-chapter nineteen
A/N:
Book Two-Chapter Twenty
Book Two-chapter twenty one

Book one-chapter nine:

16.3K 412 33
By bookfeverish

We all ran to camp borders to see hundreds of monsters being lead by Oceanus and Krios.

"You will feel our wrath Perseus Jackson," Oceanus screamed. The Olympians flashed in and paled at the sight before them. I turned to Luke and Beckondorf and we burst out laughing. Everyone apart from our squadron were looking at us like we were crazy.

"You think you can kill us?," I managed to say between laughter.

"Yes you are weaklings," Krios said smugly. That made us sober up and we shot daggers at him.

"How about me,Luke and Beckondorf against you and your army?," I asked. This time Oceanus and Krios laughed.

"That's suicidal but very well."

"Chaos?," I yelled. He flashed in already with a stop watch

"You know what to do," I told him and he nodded. With that we charges.

Stab. Roll. Slash. Jump. Stab. I repeated this process until I was stood in a pile of dust. I turned to see Luke and Beckondorf in the same position.

"55 seconds," Chaos announced.

"Awesome!" Leo yelled before practically jumping on Beckondorf making us all laugh.

"You all have the day off and if you have any questions, feel free to ask Luke," I announced whilst Luke gave me a death glare. Most of the Aphrodite girls sqealed in joy.

"You must remember that almost everyone in the squadron is married," I added and Zöe smiled gratefully.

"Yeah!" Luke exclaimed and ran behind Zöe. I chuckled.

"Come on, we need some sleep," I said to Bianca who nodded in agreement.

"Percy you need to speak to the primordial council,"Chaos said and flashed out.

"Tomorrow there will be a meeting and I want the Olympians,immortal campers and my squadron present," I grabbed Bianca's hand and we walked back to the cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
110 1 9
There's a prophecy about a child, a child of great power and strength. But what happens that the child doesn't want to be apart of anything. What if...
277K 5.3K 21
After Gaea was defeated, Percy Jackson looked forward to settling down at Camp Halfblood, and living a normal- or normal by demigod standards- life...
42K 979 41
Being cheated by a girlfriend is bad enough. But being cheated by your fiancée? Wow, that's a whole new level. And that was exactly what happened to...