Naruto the Apprentice of the...

By Trap100

Naruto was falling to his death, yet he refused to use the Kyuubi's chakra to summon the toads to help him. S... More

Chapter 1 The Fairy Queen's Grave
Chapter 2 Passion as Hot as Flames
Chapter 3 The First Match
Chapter 4 Bugging me
Chapter 5 TOMATO?
Chapter 6 The Break
Chapter 7 Red heads clash, 9 vs 1
Chapter 8 Gifts
Chapter 9 Drinks
Chapter 10 Teaser
Chapter 11 The Patient Snake Strikes
Chapter 12 Escape?
Good Data and Info
Chapter 14 Missions Aborted and Success
Chapter 15 New Mission!
Chapter 16 New Mission Meow
Chapter 17 The Date Note
Chapter 18 A Bad Start
Chapter 19 Quick Update
Chapter 20 You're a BOY
Chapter 21 The Key
Chapter 22 Off to see the village
Chapter 23 The Village of Women
Chapter 24 The Letter?
Chapter 26 Training Days
Chapter 27 A Trip?
Chapter 28 The Land of Whirlpools
Chapter 29 A Very Bad Day
Chapter 30 Virgo and Complications
Chapter 31 The Years go By
🤯🤯🤯 OH MY GOD
Chapter 32 Tsunade of the Sannin
Chapter 33 Hot Springs Mishab
Chapter 34 Training or Gambling?
Chapter 35 Hit on THIS!
Chapter 36 Wings of Black
Chapter 37 Jinchuriki vs Akatsuki 1
Chapter 38 Rewarding those that Help
Chapter 39 End of the Training Arc
Chapter 40 Easier than you think
Chapter 41 From Sand to Trees again
Chapter 42 The Master and Apprentice
Chapter 43 Naruto and Erza's Bond
Chapter 44 Brawling and Plans
Chapter 45 Bonding before a Job
Chapter 46 Tomato and Blueberry
Chapter 47 Fox and Dragon, the Challenge
Chapter 48 Fear the Chibi Erza
Chapter 49 Fanservice Chapter and Note
Chapter 50 In your face Cana!
Chapter 51 The Start to an Original Arc
Chapter 52 Might Try?
Chapter 53 Put Together
Chapter 54 Short Update Picture
Chapter 55 Burn Baby Burn
Chapter 56 The Science Behind the Change
Chapter 57 Loosening Seal
Chapter 58 Erza's Back
Chapter 59 The Best Mission EVA
Chapter 60 The Cycle of Tora
Chapter 61 The weakness
Chapter 62 Wind meets Sky
Chapter 63 Burning Down an Arc
Chapter 64 Le Punishment

Chapter 25 The Fairy's Fight and Flight

3.3K 93 32
By Trap100

"I would like to start out and say, I don't find you unattractive or anything... but when I win I am still not marrying you." Naruto stated as he stood in the middle of the battleground, standing a good ten meters across from his opponent. He had started this match out wearing the Flame Empress Armor, since he didn't know if he would have time to change into something else without knowing how fast this girl was.

His opponent, Shizuka, was a young girl his own age and rank, meaning that she was around 13 and a chunin as well.

Shizuka was a young, and rather beautiful female, his own age that wore the standard kunoichi uniform of her village. Naruto had noticed that all not-Anbu trained Kunoichi wore the same uniform. They all wore a tight onepiece on their bodies that covered them like a onepiece swimsuit with open cleaveage... of which the girl in front of him was well endowed for her age. She had black leather armor around her nect and over her right shoulder, where she also had three black metal plates on her shoulder. Around her stomach was a red band, and underneath her blue onepiece she had black tights. She had gray gloves and black sandles as well.

She was also taller than him by about a few inches... well, girl's grew faster than boys did at this point in time so no fretting over that.

"Sorry, but this was predestined... I do not find you unattractive either though. You have really beautiful red hair." Shizuka complimented his hair that she appraised as being a rare color in this day and age when other Uzumaki with the clan hair color had been wiped out. She looked at his red hair with her sea-green eyes, while behind her she had her own long black hair in a ponytail.

"I thought your people primarily used swords?" Naruto asked as he looked at her, and then at his own sword.

"We normally do-" Shizuka started, before she vanished in a burst of speed and left Naruto's line of sight. Naruto saw a shadow above him, and looking up Naruto was shocked to see Shizuka already in front of him with her leg raised up high, white chakra surrounding her leg between her knee and foot. "-but I don't, Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Revolving Cut!" She declared boldly as she swung her leg down at him.

Naruto jumped back as her foot gouged a cut out of the ground under them, and she continued with her spin and started to move towards him with her foot swing at him from the side.

"Naruto, do NOT let that touch you! That leg in infused with Wind Chakra! Wind chakra has major cutting properties and strenghtening properties! She could go right through metal with her leg right now!" Kushina warned him as he ducked under Shizuka's leg, with the ground creating a fissure in the earth under where her leg travelled. Naruto spun around and built up momentum for his sword slash, while Shizuke grabbed a kunai from her weapons pouch and used it to block his sword.

Naruto punched out with his metal covered fist, while Shizuke continued her spin as her leg fully came back around and blocked his metal covered fist. Cracks appeared on the armor that had connected with her wind chakra enhanced leg, before the two of them seperated and jumped away from each other. Naruto looked at the damage to his armor, but found it to be only cracks at this time. He grit his teeth and wordlessly created three clones behind him, all of which rushed towards Shizuka. The girl looked at them, before she moved faster than most people could see and threw three kunai at them, piercing them all in the head and popping them.

The smoke in between them from the clones blocked them from each other's vision, and Naruto took this chance to summon a normal sword into his other hand.

Then the smoke was forcefully cleared away when Shizuka came rushing towards Naruto with a hand outstretched and coated with white chakra as well.

"Nadeshiko-style Hardliner Gale Fist!" She called out as she ZOOMED towards him, and a shockwave appeared around her when she missed him thanks to him timing a good dodge well. The ground around her turned into a crater without her even doing anything to it, and Naruto was forced to squint from the waves of wind lashing out at his eyes. Naruto summoned sunglasses in front of his eyes and opened them fully again, just as Shizuka appeared to stand up properly and look at him with determination clear in her eyes.

"Okay, so maybe I will have to work for this." Naruto said as he started to change into a different armor that would be better suited for a quick moving opponent like this. Shizuka BLUSHED and looked away from Naruto when his mostly naked, he had golden energy in front of his crotch and chest, form was revealed to her. Naruto stored that information, before his body was fully clothed again with the new armor that he would use against this girl.

Naruto was wearing a light bluish metal breastplate that was decorated with golden trimmings to add flavor to the blue. Connecting the plate to Naruto's body were thin brownstraps, and preventing Naruto's stomach from showing was a white clothing that connected to the bottom of the breastplate and extending downwards ith golden trimming on the cloth instead of waist armor. Surrounding the sides of his hips were many white clothes that ended with large blue crystal balls, but his back remains exposed. He was wearing dark blue thigh-high rubber boots with higher heels, and on the front of these boots were leg armor that extended from his knee to the top of his boots, covered with some light blue spikes.

The same could be same about Naruto's shoulders, as light blue shoulder guards with spikes and golden trimming appeared connected by a golden strap. Going up to his elbows were THICK rubber gloves and on top of these gloves were light-blue and spiked metal arm guards. In his hair, not by choice, was a yellow hairband with ribbons on each side, the back of his hair automatically attempting to braid itself with a blue ball attached to the end of the short braid.

The Lightning Empress Armor, though he hadn't mastered this armor to the same level as the Flame Empress, this armor was much lighter than the other armor. Naruto's right hand also contained a long handled, taller than him, dark blue spear with a large spear head at the end, connected to the pole by by a weighted down circle with runes on it.

"I was wondering when I would see this ability of yours... but does it have to be so... naked when you do it?" Shizuka asked without looking Naruto in the eye.

"Surprise motherfucker!" Naruto shouted as he pointed the spear at Shizuka, using the element of surprise to send a concentrated beam of blue lightning towards Shizuke, who barely dodged as the ground behind her was scorched and cratered by the lightning. His Spear of Lightning focused on being a long range weapon, and holding the weapon at his side he started to charge up the spear with his magic, converting it into lightning magic as he stared at the surprised Shizuka, who hardened her eyes and drew four kunai with each hand.

"Nadeshiko-style Deep Crimson Dance Preformance!" Shizuka called out as she threw the kunai in her left hand at Naruto, before throwing what was in her right hand at him, while getting and throwing even more with her left hand, and with this technique she soon threw over a hundred kunai at him... where she got them he would not ask. Naruto did see the kunai racing towards him quickly. Naruto raised the tip of his spear towards the oncoming kunai, before multiple beams of lightning erupted out of the tip of the spear and raced towards Shizuka, ignoring the kunai completely.

His lightning was faster than her kunai, and she was forced to abandon her technique in favor of dodging, while Naruto did the splits and avoided the kunai that came after him.

"That looks like it hurts." Erza commented for the first time as Naruto stood back up from his splits. Naruto saw Shizuka going through handsigns a good distance away from him, so he started to spin his spear to charge it up even quicker than before. She stopped going through handsigns the second he stopped spinning his spear.

"Beam of Lightning." Naruto called out as he pointed his spear at her.

"Violent Whirlwind!" Shizuka called out at the same time.

Out of his spear lightning jumped and raced towards Shizuka, while said girl opened her mouth and unleased a powerful stream of wind that completely overpowered and negated his lightning. Naruto's eyes widened for a second, before he was hit with an AMAZING amount of force that launched him from his feet and sent him flying towards the other end of the battleground they were using. The battleground being the inside of a deep crater, and above them were many kunoichi of the village watching the battle as Naruto slammed into the earth of the other end of the crater. Naruto coughed out BLOOD from how hard his body his the wall, and the force of the wind hitting him was no good for him either.

"Fuck... I thought... wind was a CUTTING power!" Naruto complained as he stood back up, blood on his lips or not, he was still able to battle and move around just fine.

"Wind beats Lightning, and it can be used in multiple ways. You can us wind as a cutting power, use it to increase the power of your body by vitalizing yourself, you can use it as a brute force power, and you can use it as a void power to create pockets where no air exists... it is the most dangerous close combat element for a reason 'ttebane." Kushina explained to him, while Naruto looked down at his body and the Lightning Empress Armor that he was wearing.

He completely wished that he had known about wind beating lightning BEFORE he had switched into this.

"Nadeshiko-style Hardliner Gale Fist!" Shizuka called out as she appeared in front of him, with him grabbing her by the upper arm and throwing her away from him in shock... okay, so she was faster than him... but he was physically stronger than her. That was great information for him to know, his punches packed more punch when she wasn't enhancing herself with wind chakra. Naruto created a clone of himself, with the clone also wearing the Lightning Empress armor, before he himself switched back into the Flame Empress Armor.

"Hey... don't elements get more powerful when you use them in tandem?" Naruto asked 'himself' from what everyone else would think if seeing him talk.

"Your shadow clone technique is a great jutsu, with it's chakra connection to you, it can perfectly sync up with you. This is a great technique for a Unison Raid." Erza said with bright eyes at the strategy that could be implimented by Naruto, who gripped his sword that burst into flames. Naruto personally sent some of his magic into the clone, to which the clone started to manipulate that magic into the spear it was holding. Naruto and his clone started to run side by side towards Shizuka the second she started to land on the ground, already going through handsigns.

"Beam of Lightning!" The clone called out, before Naruto swung his sword. "Fang of Flames!" Naruto shouted as his flames jumped from the sword and raced towards Shizuka with the lightning... before the two attacks started to grow closer and closer, before they swirled together and combined into a single inferno of red flames and blue lightning that took the form of a tornado made out of blue lightning with random flames covering it, and streams made up of flames as well. The lightning and flame tornado rushed towards Shizuka even faster before before, the ground under it cracking as it moved.

"Unison Raid: Heaven and Earth Piercing Blaze Fang!" Naruto delcared the new name of his attack, just as Shizuka finished the handsigns for her jutsu.

"Great Violent Whirlwind!" Shizuka called out as she used a more powerful Violent Whirlwind than the one before. The larger and faster gale of wind slammed into Naruto's technique, but the duel element flame and lightning attack was not negated. Naruto's attack just decreased to a fourth of it's size as it continued to burst through her wind and race towards her with a reduced speed. Shizuka jumped into the air as the attack hit the ground she had been standing at, before exploding into an orb of lightning and fire... before then fading away and leaving a crater behind as proof it existed. Shizuka drew her kunai, before she threw one each at Naruto and his clone.

Naruto ducked the kunai, but his clone was popped by the kunai that hit it.

Naruto grabbed the kunai from the air as it passed over him, before throwing it back at Shizuka as she threw another kunai at him. She started to fall towards him, while he jumped up to meet her in the air just as the two kunai collided. Shizuka grabbed both kunai as she fell, and Naruto raised his sword above his head. The two of them collided against each other for a brief moment, before seperating and landing on the ground opposite each other. Naruto groaned in pain when he felt two cuts appear on his left biscep, while Shizuka looked down at her own long slash that had appeared on the side of her ribs, ripping her uniform.

The two of them quickly turned around, and with her two kunai she crossed them and blocked another slash from his sword aimed for her. Sparks were flying between the two of them as they stared into each others eyes. Naruto's sword vanished into nothing, and with a lack of weight pressing against her Shizuka tripped and fell forward for a second. Naruto SLUGGED Shizuka in the jaw with his metal covered fist, but she stuck her feet to the ground even as blood erupted from her mouth.

Naruto summoned towards swords, and Shizuka changed her grip into a reverse grip. The two of them looked at each other, her a serious expression, and him with a challenging grin. Naruto gave her a sweeping kick, that she blocked with her own sweeping kick, before sword and kunai clashed once... twice... a dozen times in quick and rapid slashes that would have ripped a normal person to shreds. They didn't move from the position of their legs touching the entire time, only adapting their upper bodies to the movements of their slashing and cutting. Their arms and upper bodies were slowly becoming blurs of movement, before they stopped when two sword and two kunai were all pushing against each other, their faces inches apart.

"You aren't bad with those swords." Shizuka told him, judging his skill with a sword to be above her skill with a kunai.

"You aren't half bad either." Naruto said as the two started to struggle, and Shizuka was being pushed back by his strength. They both bent their knees with their knees now touching as they pushed against each other. The two of them seperated for a moment after jumping away from each other, before they rushed towards each other again. Naruto sent away the armor on his legs, before he jumped and did a front flip. Shizuka was surprised at this, but she was even more surprised when she was forced to dodge a sword strike from the sword that Naruto was holding with his toes. Naruto had a sword stabbed into the ground, while using his other hand to stab at Shizuka.

'Three swords at once!' Shizuka thought in shock at the three blades coming at her, and she tossed one kunai up to her mouth and drew another one as she quickly blocked all three swords. Naruto summoned a sword into his mouth, before he ripped his sword out of the ground and stabbed the one in his mouth into the ground to hold him up. He swung his sword holding hand at her, and Shizuka's eyes widened at the completely unheard of style of using a sword before. She moved back just as it passed in front of her, before she was forced to dodge four different sword strikes at the same time.

As she jumped away, Naruto kicked at her with his legs and threw the swords at her like kunai. Naruto spun around and twisted back to his feet, before he summoned his leg armor back and started to run at her as she caught the swords back the handles and threw them back at him.

'He doesn't have a sword style!' Shizuka noticed when Naruto jumped up and stood on top of the swords as a light blue glow appeared under his feet and he stuck the swords to his feet using chakra. Naruto landed on the ground in front of her, and even though his sword swings were filled with grace, she noticed that he used NO style when he did it. He had a shit ton of grace, but that was from how he seemed to have practiced how to swing a sword properly over and over... he had no official style.

No... his well practiced movements had melded with his natural unpredicatble fighting style. It was like a sword master had seen that Naruto had no natural style, but his own natural fighting skill would more than make up for any lack of normal or even rare kenjutsu.

'Faster!' Naruto said as he kicked out with both legs and Shizuka had to stuck in her stomach and moved to the side as both swords stuck into the ground on either side of her. She looked up and saw that Naruto had changed into the a different armor when she moved. Now he was wearing bandaging around his chest and red hakama pants with yellow flames at the bottom. He was bare footed, and she noticed that when he kicked her in the face with the sole of his foot.

'He is faster than before! How much does that armor weigh!?' Shizuka thought with wide eyes as her nose started to bleed from the kick, and she herself was sent crashing into the ground. She turned onto her side and started to get up, while dodging as Naruto landed on the ground next to her. She hooked her leg around his leg, before she pulled him off balance and forced him into his back. She pulled him towards her as he fell down he summoned a LARGE sword.

The sword was thicker than Naruto was, but was only as long as his upper body. Shizuka rolled out of the way as he stabbed the ground that she was on, before she grabbed his leg when he hit the ground and placed her hand on his back, pushing him so that his chest and face were hitting the ground. Moving on top of his back, she pulled his leg up with one hand, before drawing a kunai and placing the top at the back of his neck.

"I win." Shizuka said with a frown, before she gasped when Naruto smiled and vanished in a puff of smoke. She looked around for any sign of Naruto, any sign that he was around her at all. She heard a puff come from her left, where the large sword had landed in the ground. The sword was still there, but now holding onto the sword again was Naruto. She moved away from Naruto, while he grinned at her.

"When you took your eyes off me, I changed armors and made a clone of myself. Then I transformed my real body into a sword and let myself by stabbed into the ground when I kicked you earlier... you were in pain and didn't notice." Naruto said with a grin on his face, wanting to brag about how he had fooled her. Her eyes widened at him explaining what he did, before she nodded in approval.

"Instantly coming up with decieving plans that incorporate your clones into your fighting style, and then using and underappreciated art like the transformation to hide until the right moment. Stealth, deception, patience for when to act, and instantly coming up with tactics in the heat of battle... you are certainly a talented ninja." Shizuka complimented Naruto, having understood the truth behind his skills after seeing what he had done. He was much more talented than she had initially thought when she first saw the crossdressing boy. She had assumed he would be weaker than he actually was, but his punches and kicks were powerful, and he had skills in being a ninja and in kenjutsu, even without a real style.

The boy was good, very good.

"Huh? When you say it like that I sound awesome." Naruto said with a small blush on his face at being praised by somebody.

"Don't get full of yourself, the victor has yet to be decided." Shizuka said as she rushed towards Naruto with her fist glowing with white chakra again. Naruto changed into his Flame Empress Armor, forcing Shizuka to avert her eyes with a small blush on her face, and Naruto dodged her punch and returned it with one of his own. She gasped when she hit the ground and Naruto landed on top of her with a sword pointed at her face.

"I win." Naruto stated, and she looked up at his sword... before she closed her eyes and nodded at him.

"Yes, you win... it was a good match. You will be a good husband." Shizuka stated with a smile, while Naruto paused for a moment.

"No thanks, I don't like you like that. I don't give a shit how you do things here, but I believe that love and marraige go hand in hand. I will only marry a girl that I love." Naruto stated as he stood up from Shizuka and started to walk away from her, letting her sit up and watch him walk away with wide eyes.

Then Naruto started to run... fast. He switched to his normal armor and hauled ass with Yugao appearing next to him as the two of them started RUNNING out of the village so that they could escape before anyone tried to capture Naruto and force him to marry Shizuka. Shizuka smiled at this as the two of them jumped over the side of the cliff, before she felt Tokiwa appear next to her.

"Lady Shizuka, do you require any medical assistance?" Tokiwa asked as she looked over the few injuries that her charge had.

"Yes... I can barely feel my face, and my ribs are bleeding. That boy, Naruto Uzumaki... I like him. I think a diplomatic mission to the leaf needs to be set up." Shizuka said at how Naruto and the cat anbu had already escaped from the village, since they very well couldn't stay in the village after refusing the customs of said village and running away from marraige. That didn't mean that Shizuka would have to give up though.

"Right away." Tokiwa stated with a knowing smile.

Shizuka had heard some very interesting, and seen some very, interesting things.

Naruto Uzumaki was certainly an interesting person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 431 43
This is the 3rd part of this fanfic because the 2nd part has reached its chapter limit. Check the first & 2nd part on my profile. ___________________...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
176K 6.9K 200
This is the 2nd part of this fanfic because tghe 1st part has reached its chapter limit. Check the first part on my profile. _____________________ Be...