The King's Plan (BWHM)

By Bellie3

Meet Cayden Young She is your definition of a bad girl: late for school, late for class, late to pretty much... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I. Don't. Give. A. Shit
Chapter 2: 6 years too long
Chapter 4: Xavier
Chapter 5: Step 1
Chapter 6: Step 2
Chapter 7: Control
Chapter 8: So your dumb and stupid
Chapter 9: Please go
Chapter 10: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Chapter 11: Itwasme
Chapter 12: Step 3
Chapter 13: Hey baby
Chapter 14: Match
Chapter 15: Mistakes happen
Chapter 16: The shoe
Chapter 17: Ugly face
Chapter 18: Swimming
Chapter 19: My cousin's friend's brother
Chapter 20: I..um like your..nose
Chapter 21: Shit
Chapter 22: Hayley's games
Chapter 23: Any tips on kissing
Chapter 24: Torture
Chapter 25: Attention
Chapter 26: The Football Pitch
Chapter 27: I Can't Believe What I'm Seeing
Chapter 28: My Mum Is....
Chapter 29: Baby
Chapter 30: I Was Only Joking
Chapter 31: I Want You
Chapter 32: Bye
Chapter 34: Husband and Wife
NEW BOOK ALERT !!!
BOOK 2 IS OUT

Chapter 3: You have no right

980 34 11
By Bellie3

The bell rang alerted everyone it was 8:30. Students began sitting in their seats instead of desks and reading what was written on the board. They techniqually did as she said: people began throwing paper, eating food, drawing little penis' on the board and making out. A lot of making out.

Suddenly our form teacher walks in look like a mess: her hair roughed up, lipstick smudged, shirt untucked and skirt uneven. She was definitely with the geography teacher. She quickly re-adjusted her self and looked decentish.

"S-silence class!"
The class slowly simmered down.
"Haley! Leo! Will you two stop kissing, registration is beginning and that is inappropriate."

Rich, very rich coming from her.

She called out everyone's name and as usual the bad kids weren't here. 6 empty seats with 5 of their names, literally on them. They carved it in so no one would take the seats. But people did sometimes as they were never there to reclaim them. Taylor, Cole, Riley, Jacob and Cayden. They never cared about anything or anyone but themselves. That's definitely what it looked like and everyone else said the same.

I still don't know how they're still in school and haven't been expelled yet.
Cayden was like the head of the group and she, in my eyes, was one of the worst people in the school. Yet, I felt like I misunderstood her in a way. I know it's weird but I felt like the was something missing. A missing link that I needed to connect.

Maybe I'm just thinking too deep into it.

After registration the second bell rang and everyone jumped out of their seats, ignoring any extra information our teacher was about to say. She gave up after half the class was out of the room, even I didn't hear what she was trying to say and I was last to leave.

I had chemistry first and like always I answered most of the questions to the point where my teacher begged everyone else to answer. I grabbed my book and past papers from my locker, for chemistry, during my free period as I forgot to do so earlier.

On my way back I counted how many  papers I had, distracting me from anyone's presence. Suddenly, I crashed into someone and lost my grip with the things in my hand, causing a comfete of paper to fly down. I went down to pick up the papers scattered everywhere. The person just stood there uselessly. To make matters worst they walked on my papers to get past.

"Imbecile." I muttered, which might I add was an accident. I intended to say it in my head.

Immediately the person swirled around to face my back, I made a mistake.

"What did you call me?" I could tell by the voice it was a female, an angry one at that.

"An imbecile." I blurted out again, making no eye contact.
"Do you know who I am?"
"An...imbecile?"
"No dickhead I'm the-"
"Biggest imbecile the school has ever had."

As terrified as I was, at the same time it was exillerating challenging someone else for the first time. Everyone misunderstood me and thought I was shy and anti-social but I wasn't I was slightly the opposite but I used that as a cover or facade after I lost someone.

It's like a familiarity came back, for a moment. By my last sentence I had gathered all my papers and began to stand up to reveal who it was I encountered.

Cayden. I made a BIG mistake.

She glared at me boiling with irritation. When I actually looked at her I noticed she wasn't actually ugly, she was quite pretty. Her dark mocha skin tone had a natural glow, her eyes dark brown was like a black hole drawing anyone near closer. She had plump, well shaped lips that at this moment curved angrily.

I saw her expression slightly change as I stood up completely, she probably thought I'd be smaller than her. I saw her checking me out, I was worried so I quickly tried to leave the situation.

"I'm going to leave now because I have some studying to do......"

With that I swiftly walked away leaving her in a confused state, I recognised her but I couldn't place my finger on it, other than that fact she was in my chemistry class. Why did I tell her I was going?

At the end of the day I had the Mathletes and very was excited to welcome the new member. As you can tell, we didn't get new members very often.

We had 6 members including me that have been here since the beginning of last year. We entered a lot of competitions, which we ended up winning the majority of, so our club has been able to keep running. The Mathletes weren't my friends more like close acquaintances, after having such a close friendship to Cayden-

Before I could carry on my train of thought people started to enter.
First Charlie, then Margo, Daniel, Rose and Booker. Then a new face popped round the door and smiled, I instinctively smiled and waved her inside.

"Hi, I'm Venus."
"I'm Noah, welcome to the Mathletes." I shook her hand.

Everyone took a seat and I began to talk about our next competition in a few  months. As I was coming to a close with my description I was interrupted as the door smacked open. Cayden stood at the door with a angry look to her face.

"You! Out here now." Cayden commanded.

She lead me away from the classroom a few seconds later she came to a hault. There was a silence which lasted too long for my liking, so I awkwardly began to speak.

"What is it you want to talk about?"
"How dare you be so smug, this is serious. I won't stand to be-"
"Disrepected"

I was slightly confused as to why she thought I was being smug when I was genuinely asking a question. However, I guessed what she wanted say very easily and it was quite funny.

Suddenly, I was roughly grabbed by my jumper and slammed into the lockers, I winced at the sudden pain that consumed my back. As I opened my eyes I was met by her dark chocolate eyes piercing mine. I somehow couldn't look away but I was utterly terrified. Unluckily, I muttered, under my breath, a bit too loud as she spoke.

Cayden raised her fist ready to come down like thunder when a teachers footsteps echoed the hallway. I sighed in relief and happiness that a teacher would save me. Although she wasn't looking in our direction, at some point she had to look up, right?

"Uh oh someone's in trouble." I smiled hoping it would make her nervous.

My attention was suddenly drawn from then teacher to Cayden, who was getting dangerously close to my face. I felt a slight tug on my jumper pulling me down subtly. She's not... going to kiss me, is she? My eyes were fixed on hers until they closed and my heart skipped a beat as I felt her lips touch mine.

I froze. I had no idea what to do. Her lips coaxed me to join in, I slowly fell into its trance, and I kissed her back.
Intensel, Cayden captured my lips. New feelings rushed through my body, entering unknown territory. Her lips were so smooth they glided across mine.

The friction between our lips increased and sent my heart rate into an overload. The teachers footsteps got drowned out into the background, my only focus was, the kiss. Our lips gracefully moved until...it stopped.

We stared at each other not knowing the right words to say. I breathed heavily. Just as sudden as the kiss started she left. Striding away as if nothing happened.

I was dumbfounded. Speechless, even. I'd never been kissed like that before....or kissed at all to be honest. Just thinking about it made my body tingle.

~~~~~~~~~

"She ruined it" I growled looking at my sister.
"Well your an idiot for not doing anything to retaliate. Why didn't you slam her back on the lockers....show some dominance or something." My sister flatly replied staring at her phone.
"I-I don't know. I didn't think about it until now. I should've stopped her but.."
"You liked it." She looked up from her screen.
"No of course not. I was saving it for Hayley."
"Uhh not this again. You need to understand she will never like you, so you might aswell like go with this girl."
"No it's not impossible."
"If you say so.." she trailed off walking out of my room.

I lay in bed and as I touched my lips it automatically made me think of Cayden. I rubbed at them furiously removing any remnance of her.

~~~~~~~~~

I managed to grab Cayden to speak to her about yesterday events. She was obviously reluctant to talk but after minutes of insiting she finally agreed.

She was her normal nonchalant self when I tried to express why she shouldn't have taken my first kiss, however I ended up exposing myself to liking Hayley. Instead of making fun of me she came up with an idea to help me.

She wanted me to accept her into the Mathletes and help her pass her subjects and she'd help me get Hayley. I didn't want to help at first but she seemed desperate and stubborn. I reluctantly agreed. She also told me she'd rip my genitals off and make me eat them... I had no choice.

I took my hand out to shake hers, to make it a formal agreement, accidentally showing my childhood bracelet. But as she took out her hand I saw the identical bracelet on her wrist too. Like a mirrored image we both were shocked.

"Noah?"
"Cayden?"

Questions raced through my head as I stared at her. Cayden moved swiftly towards me and hugged me tightly, creating a forceful impact. I embraced her, taking in her suprisingly sweet scent. Tears began to form in my eyes full happiness. Only in my dreams this had happened.

Cayden's POV

I walked with Noah into the lunch room, ignoring the odd whisper of gossip or murmers about us. I strided towards our regular table and as expected all my friends faces were utterly confused.

"Hey" I huffed sitting down with Noah timidly sitting next to me.
"Who is..." Cole began.
"Don't stare, this is Noah, my childhood best friend." I interrupted eating one of Taylor's chips.

Everyone face was in awe.

"Oh my gosh. He was real.. " Riley remarked, "Hand it over."
Simultaneously, Taylor and Jacob dove into their pockets and took out £20.
"Sorry I thought that he was just an imaginary friend..." Jacob guilty trailed off.
"And you?" I questioned Taylor.
"I thought you was talking about an actor you were attached to...sorry."
"Shameful. I'm offended, just so you know." I stole another chip.

Noah quietly listened taking his food out and eating it cautiously. I was wondering why he was so quiet all of a sudden.

"Noah this is Taylor, Jacob, Riley and Cole."
"Hi." He smiled.
"Awwww he's so cute. Do you want come round to my house today we're all just hanging out." Taylor returned a smile.
"Uhh, yh sure. Are you going Cayden?" Noah asked.
"Yeh, I think I'll swing by." I attempted to steal Cole's fanta.
"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!" Cole shouted.

~~~~~~~~~

We came out of Taylor's Mercedes groaning and stretching, after a squashed ride.

"My legs are freee!" Riley screamed.
"Stop being so dramatic." Taylor said opening the door to her house.
"You have no right to say that, you and Noah got to sit in the front. Neither of you know how it felt to be so squashed." Cole grumbled.

Everyone made their way inside, ignoring the continuous hammering between Taylor and Cole.

"Noah is the tallest out of all of you, so stop crying." Taylor said, finally and it the argument.

Cole deflated into the sofa in defeat making the rest of us laugh. Jacob went to use the toilet and Taylor needed something from her room. Leaving Noah, Cole and I downstairs in the kitchen.

"Did you find a solution to your immanent problem?" Cole smiled munching on a snickers bar.
"Have you taken over Jacob's spirit in eating snickers now and yes I have it's Noah."
"You fool, more than one person can like snickers. How can Noah help you?"
"He's letting me join the Mathletes and helping me in the rest of my subjects."
"Are you even good at math?" Noah suddenly said. I stared in disbelief and annoyance.

"I like him already." Cole smiled
"Yessss I am, thank you very much."
"What's 4 cubed?"
Almost immediately I answered, "64"
"Jes- since when?" Cole gassed.
"I've always been good, but I hated the maths teacher."
"Makes sense, the maths teacher is like dad jokes. Dry and funny." Noah laughed, "I think she needs to retire already."
"I like him a lot."

I walked to the living room to see what was on the tv. There was nothing good to watch, I switched to Netflix and found a Kevin Hart movie to put on.

Cole sat on the floor resting his back on the couch I was lying on. Noah sat on the other end of the couch with his legs crossed. I knew if Taylor saw him she'd call him cute. Then I remembered she wasn't here yet so I went to go look for her.

My breathing was heavy; I was in need of more excersise, but I made my way up the stairs leading to her bedroom. As I opened her the door I was suprised to see Jacob tucking Taylor's loose hair behind her ear, on the bed.

"What the-" I began.
They both looked at me with startled eyes.
"It's not what it looks like." Jacob blabbed.
"Chill. I'm just wondering why you guys haven't been downstairs?...."
"We were just talking." Taylor mumbled.

They both walked past in a rush but before Taylor could escape I grabbed her and hauled her back into the room, shutting the door.

"Care to explain?"
"It was nothing, we were just talking."
I raised my eyebrow, "That didn't look like just talking unless that's how you communicate."
"Stop being childish, you would've done the same thing if I needed assistance."
"Ha, no I wouldn't. Remember the time you walked to school with toothpaste on your lip, I never told you and everyone was looking at you funny."

She sighed.

"Or the time you had food stuck in your front teeth for the whole day and Jacob had to tell you, because I didn't."
"Okay I get it."

"Oh and remember the time you have period blood on your leggings.." I laughed.
"NO! WHEN WAS THAT?"
"Wait turn around."
She turned immediately, I laughed at her expense as she had a red stain in her light blue leggings.
I laughed hysterically.
"Your so EVIL! That's not even funny." She yelled taking off her leggings.
"I'm-I'm s-so sorry." I said in between breaths.

"I can't believe you, your literally the worst friend ever." She huffed pulling up her shorts, "For your information there is nothing going on between me and Jacob, he doesn't even like me in that way. Okay?!"
"Alright, alright calm down. By the way I wasn't the only one who said nothing about your period leggings?" I concluded leaving her room.

As I walked back into the living room everyone was sat comfortably watching the movie. Cole had annoyingly taken my space on the couch making me have to sit on the floor. To get back at him I sat right in front of view.

"Hey!" Cole scowled.

After a few minutes Taylor sat down angrily on the chair in the corner.

"What's wrong, Taylor." Cole asked.
"I'm fine."
"No your not what's wrong?" Cole persisted.
"I said I'm fine, stop asking."
The room was silent

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
110K 2.9K 14
When two girls from different worlds meet, it's a recipe for disaster.... Bethany is your typical highschool sweetheart. All the boys want her, all...
223 10 9
Evie was a dreamer, a lover of the written word. She was known for her wild imagination, her endless stories, and her love for literature. But as muc...
827K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...