Innocence (Completed)

By Bee90s

WARNING: If you're too sensitive and overly precise, please do not read. *For drama and street life. *Needs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 pt. 1
Chapter 7 pt.2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Pt.1
Chapter 11 pt.2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Part 1
Chapter 25 - part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Finale (Going to miss you)❤️
Submission

Chapter 62

14.7K 536 120
By Bee90s

...whatever👽

Briana

4am

"Fuck, girl." Sas groaned in my ear as I straddled him, holding him as we made slow love in his king sized bed.

"How it feel?" He asked aggressively as my eyes rolled to the back of my head from the pleasure.

"It feels good." I moaned, softly.

He pushed deeper into me as I reached my peak for the countless number of times.

"I love you." I furrowed my eyebrows, getting off of him and laying flat on my back as Sas chuckled.

"I love you too." He said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Thank you for making this the best anniversary." I went on, touching the necklace that was around my neck and he nodded as he put his head in the crook of my neck, giving me soft kisses.

"I ain't finish with you though." He said as he continued to kiss me, each kiss inching closer towards my lips.

He then got on top of me and spread my legs as he kissed my lips.

"We haven't had this much sex in a long time." I chuckled, softly as we looked into each other's eyes.

"That's why I'm making up for it." He said, putting my legs on his shoulder and pulling me to him.

**

12pm

"Are you serious? This song again, Sas." I complained as he blasted Bryson Tiller's - Finesse remix for the millionth time today.

"Come hea'." He said to me from the bathroom as I playfully rolled my eyes, walking toward him.

"I want my babies ta' have your eyes, I'm goin' against my own advice. Should I do New York, I can't decide, fashion week was more your thing than mine." He recited the words as Bryson Tiller's sung them and he held me, rocking us back and forth.

"You stay on my mind." He went on as I laughed.

"Baby, when can I make you my girl again?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, Sas." I admitted.

Sas and I were in a good space but I didn't want to ruin that by rushing to place a label on us again. The only thing we both knew was he was mine and I was his.

"Ok, take your time." He nodded, kissing my cheek as I smiled.

"You love me?" He asked sternly and I nodded shyly.

"Show me how much you luh me." He spoke flirtatiously, turning me on.

I smirked as he let me go and I dropped to my knees.

Once I did, his mouth hung open wide.

"Oh shit." He said looking down at me.

"Ma!" I heard Brooklyn scream, excitedly as I quickly got up off my knees, dusting them off.

I walked out of the bathroom and she came into view.

"Ma." She smiled wide as I did them same, picking her up.

"Mommy missed you." I pouted as I put her on my hip.

"You missed mommy?" I asked and she nodded as I kissed her cheek, obnoxiously.

"You had fun at auntie Queen's?" I asked and she nodded, wiggling out of my arms as soon as Sas came out of the bathroom.

"Da di." She said slowly and he smiled, picking her up and spinning her around, making her laugh uncontrollably.

"Give daddy some suga'." He said to her and she kissed his cheek.

"Ice?" She then asked.

"Huh?" He asked as he put her down.

"Ice." She said again and I smiled.

"She wants ice cream, Sas." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Oh." He laughed.

"Alright, come on lil mama." He nodded his head towards the door as she followed excitedly.

I was about to sit down on the bed before Sas called for me as well.

"You too, lil mama." He said, making me smile.

Once we got out to the car, he made sure Brooklyn was secure in the backseat before getting in, starting the car up and pulling off.

"Da di." Brooklyn called from the backseat.

"Wassup, babygirl?" He asked, looking into the rear view mirror.

"Ice." She said lowly as I chuckled.

"We goin' right now." He said.

"K." She said, looking out the window.

He then reached over and grabbed my hand, kissing it.

"You aight?" He asked and I nodded.

"I ain't tryna pressure you, I just want you ta' be my girl again but you can take your time." He reassured and I nodded.

I was loving this new side of Sas. He was making me happier than ever before.

"I want you to be mine again too but I don't want to put any labels on us again and then things go down hill." I admitted and he nodded, focusing on the road.

"I understand." He nodded.

**

We walked into the ice cream parlor and we were all smiles as Sas carried Brooklyn in his arm while holding my hand.

My smile quickly went away when I saw someone standing in line.

Xavier

"Oh gosh." I said to myself.

"What's wrong?" Sas looked at me, clearly not noticing but his entire mood changed once he looked up.

We got into line and we were directly behind Xavier but Xavier hadn't noticed.

"Ma." Brooklyn said pointing at Xavier and my heart pounded.

Sas huffed, letting my hand go.

"No pointing." I said to her as she put her hand down.

"Avier." She then said and my eyes went wide.

Xavier then turned around and smiled at Brooklyn. He then looked at Sas, turning his lip up.

Once he saw that we were all together, he scoffed and shook his head.

"It's a problem, nigga?" Sas said calmly but sternly as he put Brooklyn down.

"Sas." I warned and he nodded, grabbing my hand again.

"Nigga, fuck you." Xavier said as he was next in line and the lady asked what he would like.

"I'll kill that nigga." Sas said to me amused.

"Just let it go, Brooklyn's right here." I said to him as Brooklyn stood in front of me, grabbing my hands and he nodded.

"It's cool." He chuckled to himself but I knew that meant this wasn't over.

After we were finished getting our ice cream, we sat in the parlor and Xavier did as well but we didn't pay him any mind.

"Mad at me?" I pouted and he shook his head no.

"We already talked bout' it, I forgave you." He said and I smiled.

"I'll be right back though." He then said to me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Your daddy's crazy." I said to Brooklyn as she made a mess on the table.

"Brooklyn, you can't make a mess everywhere we go. This isn't home." I said to her as she giggled like it was the funniest thing ever.

"Bad just like your dad." I said to myself as I cleaned the mess.

**

Sas

I walked to the Men's bathroom once I saw the nigga go into it.

I stood with my back to the door as he walked into a stall.

"Bitch ass nigga." I chuckled ta' myself, trying ta' be quiet as possible.

It took him about 15 minutes to use the bathroom before he came out of the stall and walked to the sink.

I stood there with my back to the door, watching his every move. He didn't see me yet but I was waiting for him too.

Once he was finished washing his hands, he turned around and looked at me.

He then sucked his teeth before speakin'.

"Wassup?" He smirked.

Anger then came over me, thinking about my daughter saying his name and Bri going out with him. I pushed myself off the door and slapped the shit out of him before choking him, slamming his head into the bathroom mirror.

"You a bitch ass nigga." I spoke through gritted teeth.

He tried his hardest ta' move my hands but I had a good grip on his neck and I didn't plan on letting it go.

I watched as his eyes bulged from his face, enjoying every minute of it.

"Let. Go." He struggled ta' say as I smiled, devilishly.

He then head butted me, trying to get out of my grip but that shit only made me grip his neck tighter once I saw my nose leaking.

"Now, I'm goin' ta' kill you bitch." I said ta' him.

A knock them came to the door, making me let go quickly and dropped him.

"Sas?" I heard Bri's voice from the other side of the door and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Baby, why you knocking on the men's door?" I asked, walking to the door and opening it as I walked out quickly, so she wouldn't see what I had just done.

"We're ready to-" She paused, looking at my face.

"What happened?" She said seriously and I just looked at her, trying to think of a lie.

"My nose started blee-"

"You're lying." She said and I chuckled to myself.

"Aight, I am but baby-" I started but she cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it, let's go." She said with Brooklyn on her hip and I nodded, kissing Brooklyn's cheek.

Once we got in the car, I didn't hear the end of it but I knew I was wrong so I let her say whatever.

"Now, if he press charges on you and you get arrested then what?" She said.

"You have to stop letting your temper get the best of you, Sas." She said and I nodded.

"Do you hear me?" She asked me.

"Yes, baby. I hear you." I nodded.

"What did you do to him?" She asked and smiled shrugged.

"I just choked him up." I shrugged and she shook her head.

"We have a daughter, it's time for us to grow up." She said to me, making me feel stupid as I looked in the rear view at Brooklyn sleeping.

I knew it was a stupid thing ta' do but that nigga had it comin' disrespecting me in front of my family.

"I understand why you were mad but fighting isn't what you need to be doing anymore." She said.

"I know and I apologize." I said to her and she nodded.

**

Okay, so this book is coming to an end again. This book is good where it's at. I don't want to drag it out anymore. I think I'll give you guys a bonus chapter after this one but it'll be a huge time skip but don't worry because I am currently working on a new book and I think you guys will really like it.

Thank you❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 0 3
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝,𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠...
79.4K 3.7K 21
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐁...
45.3K 1.2K 28
I girl who was - just read the book 📖