She Became Mine

Por lovatic_f

A young fragile girl just wants to be loved, will the famous celebrity couple Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderra... M谩s

She Became Mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ask.fm
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 12

4.3K 122 54
Por lovatic_f

Demi POV

I locked eyes with the trembling girl in front of me. I used my thumb to wipe away her tears but they were quickly replaced with more. I caressed her cheek softly before taking hold of both her hands.

"Sweetheart I know you're scared but you have to be brave and tell the truth."

I shot a glance at Miriam and the police officers and I knew that if she didn't speak soon they were going to take her away with them.

She opened her mouth as if to say something but suddenly closed it again.

"Melody, those marks I saw on you earlier weren't done by school bullies were they?" I calmly asked her.

She continued to cry but eventually shook her head. Glances and mutters were exchanged around the room at her silent confession.

"Who hurt you melody?" Miriam asked again

"H-help me D-Demi. I can't b-breath" she stuttered out.

Straight away I stood up and lifted her in my arms. I placed her across my lap like I do to nurse Millie and wrapped my arms tightly around her frail little body. I held her head against my chest so she could listen to my regular breathing pattern. I looked up at Wilmer who was sat there looking helpless.

"Melody calm down sweetheart, it's all ok, you're safe now."

"I've got you baby"

I continued to soothe her while everyone else in the room awkwardly watched. After ten minutes her breathing was back to normal and she glanced up to look at me.

"Just talk to me melody. Pretend everyone else isn't here, it's just me and you"

She took a breath before finally speaking.

"Some were made by bullies. The others were my parents"

I sighed a little with relief at her admitting it. Now she should be able to stay with me and Wilmer. She rolled over and curled into my chest while she began to cry again.

"Shhhh it's ok. Well done melody"

Again we all waited for her to calm down until Miriam asked her a question that made both Wilmer and myself hold our breath.

"Did anyone touch you inappropriately in your home?"

Melody rapidly shook her head saying no but personally I wasn't convinced.

"Ok well I'm afraid we are going to have to take some pictures of your marks and bruises for police evidence" PC Jones said seriously.

"No please" melody cried.

"Do we really have to put her through that?" I asked

"I'm sorry but we need the evidence."

"Demi no. Please don't make me" she cried into me

"I'm sorry sweetheart but I don't have a say in this. I'll stay with you."

I was about to say something else but was interrupted by Miriam

"Would it be possible for just me and Miss Lovato to be there? I can do the examination and take the pictures."

"I think that would be ok" PC Davies answered.

We were all distracted then by the sounds of my two year olds cries. Brilliant that's just what we need.

"I'll go to her babe" Wilmer said as he stood up. He kissed both me and melody on the head before going to sort Millie out.

"Come on then little one. Let's get this over and done with" Miriam said.

The three of us stood up and headed upstairs towards melody's bedroom. She sat nervously on the edge of her bed waiting for Miriam to tell her what to do.

"I'm going to need to to take your clothes off melody"

She looked at me in fear and shook her head.

"Do you want me to do it sweetheart?" I said as I once again crouched down in front of her.

She nodded and wiped her own tears away.

I stood up and began to lift up her long sleeved shirt but she flinched away from me.

"S-sorry" she stuttered

"Shhhh it's ok just try your best to relax."

I tried again to lift up her shirt and this time she let me. I pulled her arms through and lifted it over her head. I looked down and was horrified at the sight of fresh self harm cuts. She looked at me, terrified of what I'd say. I leant forward and whispered in her ear.

"I'm not angry but we are talking about this later"

She nodded guiltily

I gently pulled off her leggings to leave her in just her underwear. I glanced back at Miriam to see whether I had to take that off as well. She gave me a nod in confirmation. I moved to take off her little bra, she didn't need it she had nothing at all to hold up but that's not really an issue.

Finally I went to take off her little knickers but she whimpered and shook her head.

"I'm sorry baby girl"

I took them off and placed them with the rest of her clothes.

"Ok melody it will be easier if you lay back down" Miriam informed her.

She lay back and placed her head on her pillow. I moved to sit on her bed by her head and I began playing with her hair in an attempt at relaxing her.

"Shhh nice deep breaths baby"

"It will be all over soon"

I watched her and kept her eyes locked on mine to distract her from the sounds of the camera.

"Demi. Come here a second" Miriam said seriously

I reluctantly moved away from Melody and walked across the room to speak to Miriam.

"I can't tell properly because of the way she is laying but there looks as if there is some bruising around the tops of her thighs. You and I both know that doesn't occur from a normal beating"

I sighed and nodded. I knew melody was still hiding something.

"I need to get pictures but I know she'll be uncomfortable" she added

"I'll help you" I assured her.

I walked back to melody and stood at the side of her bed. Gently, I placed my hand on the top of her thigh. She grabbed tight hold of her teddy bear and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Shhhhh it's just me baby, it's only Demi"

Melody POV

After i felt Demi touch my thigh I grabbed my teddy. I kept trying to remind myself that if was Demi with me and not mark but flashbacks just kept clouding my mind making me think that mark was the one here with me.

I couldn't help but whimper when I felt her try and move my legs a little further apart.

Still with my eyes closed I cried out to her.

"Please stop Demi"

"I'm sorry darling, it will all be over soon I promise"

Her voice usually comforts me, but not this time. I just wanted to grab my clothes and run.

But in reality I didn't have the energy. Maybe Demi was right, it's would be all over soon. Not just this examination but everything. If I'm allowed to stay with Demi and Wilmer then maybe I can forget about everything and start a fresh but knowing my look that won't happen.

My thoughts were distracting me slightly from the fact that Miriam and Demi were staring at me as I lay completely naked and vulnerable.

By breath hitched when I felt one of them move my legs even wider apart. Demi rubbed my arm gently

"Shhhh baby girl well done. It's all over now"

I was mentally, emotionally and physically exhausted. I didn't even have the energy to move.

"Do you want me to help you get changed melody? You can put your new pyjamas on".

I opened my eyes and nodded at her.

She quickly helped me into my pyjamas and like a zombie I followed her and Miriam back downstairs towards the living room.

"How's millie?" Demi asked once she sat beside Wilmer.

"She had half a bottle but fell straight back asleep. I really don't think she's very well" he admitted

I feel so bad. There's a sick two year old who needs her mummy and daddy and pathetic me is preventing that.

"I'll sort her out with some medicine next time she wakes up" Demi replied

Once Miriam had a private conversation with the two police officers they all came back to join us.

"Melody I'm going to ask you one more time" she said sternly

"Did anyone at your old home touch you inappropriately?

I looked up at Demi who nodded encouragingly

"Yeah" I admitted

"Ok that's all we needed to hear. We will be in touch to finalise the adoption and update you with how the court case is going with her parents." Miriam spoke directly to Demi and Wilmer.

"WHAT. What do you mean court case? Can't Demi and Wilmer just adopt me and it all be over?" I shouted as I stood up

"Melody what they did was illegal we can't ignore this I'm sorry"

"No!! They didn't do anything wrong, I deserved it"

Now hysterically crying and screaming I tried to get to Miriam as she was leaving only to be pulled back by Wilmer.

He threw me over his shoulder and walked into a room I haven't been in yet while Demi showed everyone out. I looked over Wilmer's back and saw huge red chairs and beanbags. I looked to my right and saw a huge tv screen. This must be a theatre room.

He moved me and sat down on a chair. Despite my fear of men, i surprisingly felt comfortable around Wilmer. I placed my head down on his chest and he held me close in his muscular arms.

"Melody?"

"Hmmm"

"I don't want to ever hear you say it was your fault alright. What they did was wrong and you didn't deserve it"

"Thank you Wilmer. For everything"

"It's ok princesa"

I was almost asleep on Wilmer's lap when Demi came in to join us. Wilmer moved an arm to put around her shoulders.

Demi broke the silence by saying something I'd hoped she never would.

"Melody, we need to talk"

A/n

Seeing as though a lot of you like this story I really want you to be involved so tell me where you think I should go with it. I have a few ideas up my sleeve but you lot can probably think of something better :)

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

26.4K 648 10
Demi and Joe become friends again and feelings were always there for Joe, but Demi got over Joe a long time ago. So we thought. Could they try again?
73.8K 3.4K 28
will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?
125K 2.9K 51
Can a miracle bring together two people who mean so much to the world?
75.7K 3.3K 15
Watch as Demi and Wilmer try and celebrate the birth of their twin babies, while trying to mourn the suicide of their eldest daughter, Izzy. This is...