Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a...

By heartofice97

Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played b... More

characters
Items / Other Forms
chapter 1 - The Dark Witch
chapter 3 - Siege Perilous
chapter 4 - The Broken Kingdom
chapter 5 - Dreamcatcher
chapter 6 - The Bear and the Bow
chapter 7 - Nimue
chapter 8 - Birth
chapter 9 - The Bear King
chapter 10 - Broken Heart
chapter 11 - Mad Witch
chapter 12 - Souls of the Departed
chapter 13 - Labor of Love
chapter 14 - Devil's Due
chapter 15 - The Brothers Jones
chapter 16 - Our Decay
chapter 17 - Her Handsome Hero
chapter 18 - Ruby Slippers
chapter 19 - Sisters
chapter 20 - Firebird
chapter 21 - Last Rites
chapter 22 - Only You
chapter 23 - An Untold Story

chapter 2 - The Price

734 19 44
By heartofice97

From 5.01 "The Dark Witch", in Enchanted Forest, Freya was formed out of the vault.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

Freya pulled back her hood. "Who's there?"

Freya turned to see Rumplestiltskin behind her, in denial.

"I'm the voice in your head," Rumplestiltskin answered. "I'm the Dark One's powers inside you. Think of me as your guide."

From 5.01 "The Dark Witch", in Enchanted Forest, everyone was talking.

"Freya, think about it," Lisa told her. "If it falls into the wrong hands, what it could do..."

"What you could do, the first ever Dark One that had severe madness inside their heads for centuries before even becoming the Dark One," Killian added.

Freya offered the dagger to Regina. "Someone needs to watch me. You're the only one who will get past their feelings and do what is necessary."

Arthur and his men rode closer on horseback.

"I'm King Arthur of Camelot," Arthur told them. "We've come to find you. Cyrus and Merlin prophesied your coming here a long time ago."

From 4.01 "The Dark Witch", in Granny's diner, everyone arrived, wearing Camelot clothing.

"We're back?" David asked.

"We were just walking into Camelot," Faye told them.

"How long were we gone?" Henry asked.

"Six weeks," Sneezy answered.

"Our memories..." Derek trailed off. "They're gone."

Jefferson looked at Freya. "Why are you doing this?"

Freya looked over all of them. "Because the madness took over long with the darkness and it turned me into what I really am now. The Dark One."

ღღ

Storybrooke

Day - Town Line

The dwarfs drove the stone version of Sneezy to the town line, pulling over with tires screeching.

"Come on," Grumpy told them. "Someone's got to see what this new Curse does. Any volunteers?"

Happy shook his head. "I don't want to turn into a monkey."

"I like remembering who I am," Sleepy added.

Grumpy gave them a look. "I'm afraid one of us is gonna have to dig down deep and find the courage to see what happens when we step over that line."

They all spoke together. "Not it."

"Dopey, I'll take your silence as bravery," Grumpy told him. "Good for you. Come on."

Just as Dopey was about to step over the line, the Sheriff's car pulled up, and David, Snow, Emma and Ella got out.

"Stop!" Ella told them.

"Sorry, sister," Grumpy told her. "We can't stay in Storybrooke as long as Freya's the Dark One. Snow Queen, Pan, Trio of Terror, Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress back in the Enchanted Forest, werewolves, black knights, Rumplestiltskin. We can handle villains like that, but Freya? She was one of us back in our land and in this one. She knows better than anyone how we beat bad guys. Hell, back in our land, she beat most of them for us, and she taught you guys how to be the Savior and Protector. And now she's insane with darkness and madness. So, tell me, how do we stand a chance against her?"

"If you're dumb enough to cross the line, be my guest," Emma told them.

"Who's gonna save us if we stay, you?" Grumpy asked. "You may be the Savior and Protector, but you never would have even been brought back to town if it wasn't for Freya and Jefferson getting Lisa to remember, and if it wasn't for Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Freya, Regina, Alcina and Lisa teaching you two, Rose and Grace how to control your powers." He looked at Dopey. "Go on, do it." Dopey stepped over the town line, turning around to give them all two thumbs up. "Now, if you'll excuse us."

They heard a rumbling, a cracking, a creaking, just before Dopey turned into a tree.

Horrified, Snow gasped. "Oh, no."

David was in shock. "Oh. Well, that's new."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback 1 - Six Weeks Ago

Camelot

Day - Castle

Everyone walked into Camelot's castle.

Henry was completely stunned. "Wow."

Lisa smiled, taking Henry by the hand. "Wow is right."

Henry and Lisa looked at each other, smiling.

Faye looked around. "I am so not dressed for this, Blake."

Blake rolled his eyes. "Be more vain, Faye."

"Look who's talking," Faye replied.

A squire introduced. "His royal highness, King Arthur."

Arthur walked closer. "And now allow me to introduce the loveliest creature in all of Camelot, my queen, Guinevere."

Guinevere walked down the steps toward them. Everyone bowed, except for Faye, who was looking around in awe. Blake put his arm behind Faye to have her bow as well.

Snow looked at Guinevere. "Your majesty."

Guinevere smiled. "The pleasure is ours. We have been awaiting your arrival from the moment we heard Merlin and Cyrus's prophecy."

"Well, we hope you haven't been waiting too long," Saphira told them.

"Only a decade or so," Arthur answered.

Mathias smirked in amusement, clearly not sorry at all. "Ah. Sorry."

"I'll wager it's been worth the wait," Arthur told them. "And as a bonus, it's given us more than enough time to prepare a ball in your honor tonight."

Grumpy looked at the dwarfs. "Oh, see, told you we should come. Look what we've been missing out on."

"I like any party I don't have to cater," Granny told them.

Grumpy smiled. "So do we."

Zelena gestured to the anti-magic cuff on her wrist in annoyance. "Is this really necessary?"

"You're lucky you're not locked in Granny's freezer," Regina replied.

Zelena looked at Alcina. "Take it off, or I tell Arthur your other half-sister Freya is the Dark One--"

Alcina raised her hand to magically take Zelena's voice. "What's that, sis? I can't hear you." Robin smirked in amusement, looking away. Alcina gave Zelena a look. "You already killed my half-brother. Don't you dare threaten my other half-sister."

Regina sighed. "No one here knows who we are, and it's gonna stay that way. So you can either behave and pretend to be our mute handmaiden or go back to Granny's."

Jefferson was incredibly worried. "We don't have time to waste on a damn dance."

Freya turned to look at him. "I'm not going to go dark in one night."

"I'm not willing to take that chance," Jefferson replied. "The madness can still take hold of you, Cilla."

Freya sighed, tilting her head, knowing he was right.

Rose looked at Arthur. "Your majesty? When are we gonna start our quest to find Cyrus and Merlin?"

"Find them?" Arthur repeated. "We don't need to find them. We know exactly where they are."

Garden

Merlin was trapped in a tree. Cyrus was trapped in stone so severe and complex that he was not able to be freed by ordinary magic.

"So the most powerful sorcerers in all the realms are stuck inside a bloody tree and stone?" Killian asked.

Arthur chuckled. "I said the same exact thing the first time I stood there."

"And you think we can get them out?" Tori asked.

"Oh, we don't think, we know," Arthur answered. "Cyrus and Merlin's prophecies are never wrong."

"Why are you so eager to free them?" Percival asked.

"Our home is being threatened," Derek told them. "It's called the Dark One."

Arthur nodded. "The Dark One. Yes, we're well aware of that demon. That is bad. Well, I pray Cyrus and Merlin can help, but first, we must free them from their prisons. It is said among you are the Savior, Protector, Illusionist, Enchantress, Light Bringer and Dark Being. So which of you are they?"

"I'm Emma,the Protector," Emma answered. "My sister Ella's the Savior."

"Rose is the Enchantress," Ella went on. "Grace is the Illusionist."

"Lisa's the Light Bringer," Grace told them. "Blake's the Dark Being."

"We're the ones who are going to free Cyrus and Merlin from their prisons?" Rose asked.

"We believe so," Arthur answered.

"Then we can take care of the Dark One," Tori told them. "And all go home."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Gold's Pawnshop

The Matthews, Jefferson, Alcina and Belle were talking.

"Belle, do you remember when Regina and I told you, Tori and Cilla that true love's kiss could break Rumple's curse?" Alcina asked. "Why didn't it work?"

"Well, it did work," Tori answered. "The first time. Belle awoke the man behind the beast."

Belle sighed. "But Rumple got scared of a life without power, and he chose power over love. He pulled away from me. He punished me and Tori and nearly frightened the life out of Freya doing so. And so the darkness forever regained its grip on him."

"You know, a curse isn't a curse anymore when the afflicted wants it," Mathias told them.

Jefferson considered this. "I don't think that will be a problem with Freya."

Jefferson turned to leave.

"Jefferson, wait," Mathias told him. "I know you think you can handle a Dark--"

"Mathias, I've had to live a life with a Dark One breathing down my neck always threatening to kill me if one thing wrong happened to Freya, but he's the one that did this to her," Jefferson told him.

"Look, Jefferson," Saphira told him. "I know you hate Rumple for what he did to you, Freya, Grace, Lisa and Blake. And Alcina. I get it because of the way he was willing to punish Derek, Robin, Roland, Faye. How he had even tried to kill Faye and then married Aunt Belle the next day and kept it secret. Then we found out Faye was pregnant with Derek's child. And Robin's the father of Alcina's unborn children, Derek's their uncle, and Roland's their half brother, but Gold still threatened them and Faye to keep us in line, so I get why you hate him. But it's far easier to hate someone that dark and insane than it is to love one. Be careful."

Docks

Henry, Rose, Lisa, Blake and Grace were looking around.

"Freya Gold?" Henry called. "Freya Gold. Freya Gold."

Freya appeared nearby. "Grace. Lisa. Blake. Henry. Rose."

"Mama?" Grace asked worriedly.

Freya walked closer. "You don't have to be scared of me."

"What happened?" Rose asked. "Why are you like this now?"

"It's complicated," Freya told them.

Lisa was guilt ridden, shaking her head. "I'm sorry, Freya. Whatever happened in Camelot, I'm sorry we failed you."

Freya sighed. "I know what I said last night, but, Lisa, you didn't fail me. Neither did Grace, Henry, Rose or Blake. Everyone else did."

Emma, Ella and Regina walked closer.

"Get away from my kids," Regina told her.

Freya rolled her eyes. "What's the matter, Regina? Are you afraid Henry, Rose, Lisa, Grace and Blake will learn the truth about what happened in Camelot?"

"If the truth is so important to you, why did you erase our memories?" Emma asked.

"It's a curse, Emma," Freya told her.

"We know," Emma told her. "But what we can't figure out is why."

Freya shook her head. "If I wanted you to know, I wouldn't have erased your memories."

"You know we won't stop until we get them back," Ella told her.

"It's not going to happen, Ella, because I learned from Regina's mistakes and I built this Curse without the one thing you need to break it," Freya told her. "Someone to break it."

Blake nodded sarcastically. "Hmm. Well, we'll find a way. We always have."

"Yes, with all of us working as a team," Freya pointed out. "Now you're on your own."

"We can do it, Mama," Grace told her. "We can fix this."

"Oh, I believe in you kids, not so much them," Freya told them.

"You don't think we have it in us?" Regina asked.

Freya smirked. "I know you don't."

"Well, you're wrong," Emma told her. "We can protect this town."

"We'll see about that, because there's a problem headed to Storybrooke that you three will not be able to solve," Freya told them. "But we all know of a certain family who can. Too bad it's not you."

As the others walked away, Freya smirked, tilting her head.

ღღ

Main Street

Grumpy was talking to the dwarfs. "We just can't leave him there. He'll starve."

"What do trees eat?" Happy asked.

"Sunlight," Grumpy answered.

"He liked tacos," Happy pointed out.

"Yeah, how the hell are we gonna give a tree a taco?" Grumpy replied.

Happy sighed. "Yeah."

Cyrus walked around, confused, not knowing where he was.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you not to mess with a dwarf and his pickax?" Grumpy asked.

Cyrus used magic to push the dwarfs down. "Didn't anyone ever teach you not to piss off a wizard? Now, tell me where am I and how the hell did I get here?"

Town Hall - Mayor's Office

The group was explaining to Arthur and Cyrus.

"A Curse?" Arthur asked.

Killian nodded. 'That brought you to our realm and wiped the last six weeks from your memory."

"I don't even remember waking up from the stone," Cyrus admitted. "The only ones who could have freed me from that, and freed my father, were a Savior, Protector, Enchantress, Illusionist, Light Bringer and Dark Being."

"Well, Emma's the Protector," Killian explained. "Ella's the Savior. Rose's the Enchantress. Grace is the Illusionist. Lisa's the Light Bringer. Blake's the Dark Being. They must have found a way to free you."

"So we actually did it?" Rose asked. "We freed Cyrus and Merlin?"

"Well, I wish I could answer that," Cyrus told them. "I haven't been able to find my father anywhere."

"So if Freya's still the Dark One..." Snow trailed off. "It means that maybe we didn't get the chance to free Merlin. I mean, the Apprentice said that only both you and your father could help us, Cyrus. With your power combined."

Cyrus sighed. "Yes, well, I wish we could remember to be sure."

"Who is Freya?" Arthur asked.

"We weren't completely honest with you on the way to Camelot," David admitted. "Our friend, Freya, was... is the Dark One. She cast the Curse."

"You lied to me?" Arthur asked. "You let me lead the darkest of souls into the heart of my kingdom?"

"Easy, Arthur," Cyrus warned.

"We thought Merlin and Cyrus would be able to destroy the darkness inside her," Lisa explained.

"Well, obviously that didn't work out," Cyrus told them. "Where's the Dark One now?"

"Freya," Snow corrected. "Her name in our land was..."

Cyrus realized. "Priscilla."

"You know her?" Alcina asked in surprise.

"I've paid a visit to her when she was younger," Cyrus answered. "While I was trapped in stone." He got confused looks. "Long story."

"Well, there's only one way to defeat her," Arthur told them. "The Dark One dagger."

"Defeat isn't exactly what we had in mind," Derek told him. "She's our friend. And... Well, she has the dagger."

Robin walked in. "I'm afraid Cyrus, Arthur and their knights aren't the only ones that Freya dragged here from Camelot. Little John said he ran into some of your subjects in the forest."

"Are they all right?" Cyrus asked.

Robin nodded. "They're a little shaken up. But there may still be some of them out there. Derek and I are gonna round up the merry men and search the East Woods."

Derek nodded in agreement. "You've got it."

"I'll take the dwarfs," David told them. "We'll start in the West. Cyrus, Arthur, you're with me."

"Saphira?" Derek asked. "Tori? Mathias? How do you feel about talking to Faye about hitting the sky and searching?"

"We'll be happy to, Derek," Saphira answered. "Faye may not be happy about the flying part while pregnant. Be careful out there."

Derek smirked. "You know I will."

Saphira and Derek shared a brief, sweet kiss before Derek left.

They started to head out.

Tori noticed Mathias was thinking. "Mathias? What is it?"

"These toy soldiers," Mathias answered. "We could kill them all with a breath of fire."

"Mathias!" Snow told him.

"Well, I don't mean I will," Mathias told them.

"This can't be what Freya warned us about," Ella told them.

"She obviously brought them here for a reason," Alcina told them.

"She said we were going to face a problem that we couldn't handle, but maybe a certain family could," Regina explained. "I'm telling you, something else is coming our way."

Henry looked around in confusion. "Wait. Where's Blake? When did he leave?" Everyone looked around in confusion. "Where'd he go?"

Street

Blake was walking alone. "Freya? Freya Gold, or Priscilla, or whatever the hell you want to be called, I can feel your darkness nearby, I know you're here, Dark One."

Freya appeared behind him. "Here I am. What are you doing here, Blake?"

"I'm here for you," Blake answered.

"Why?" Freya asked. "What are you doing?"

Blake sighed. "What I should have done before."

"And what is that?" Freya asked.

Blake gave her a look. "My destiny."

Blake determinedly started to concentrate, using his solo Divine magic, making his eyes turn black, shooting darkness out of his hand, which started to surround Freya as he tried to rip the darkness out of her.

Freya realized what he was doing, fighting it off. "Your destiny is to only hold half of the darkness, Blake, not all of it."

Another Street

Lisa, Henry, Rose and Grace were looking.

"Where'd he go?" Rose asked.

"We have to keep looking," Grace told them.

"I can feel it come from this way," Lisa told them.

They ran off to find Blake.

Other Street

Blake continued to use his Divine solo power to try to take Freya's darkness.

Freya cast a protection spell on herself to stop him. "Enough."

Blake put his hand down, falling to his knees with his own darkness, and the darkness around Freya disappeared, taking out the street lights before going back to Blake. He stood, guilt ridden and angry at himself. "Why did you do that? It could have worked, you could have been free from this."

"A protection spell," Freya told him. "Couldn't have you taking my darkness for yourself when I took it to save you, Grace and Lisa from it, especially when you already have half of the darkness inside you. You cannot handle all of the darkness from everywhere when you could barely control half of it before."

"You don't know that," Blake told her. "I'm stronger than what you think."

"I know you are, Blake, but you shouldn't have to," Freya told him. "I know that's why Lisa and Grace aren't here, because they would stop you from this, but you did it anywhere, and used solo Divine magic, knowing that it could kill you if you used too much. And you did use too much. Look at yourself. You almost killed yourself."

"That doesn't matter," Blake told her. "I'm not gonna die. I'm strong enough to handle all of it, and save you, so take the protection spell off and let's do this again."

Freya shook her head. "That's not gonna happen, Blake. You cant't. I won't let you."

Lisa, Grace, Henry and Rose ran closer.

"Blake!" Grace told him.

"Stop this now," Lisa told him.

"Well, it looks like you lost your chance," Freya told him. "Lisa, Grace, keep an eye on Blake for me and make sure that he doesn't try to kill himself to save me again. Goodbye, kids."

Freya disappeared in a whirl of black smoke.

Blake turned to the others. "Why did you stop me? I was gonna save her."

"Or you could have died trying," Rose told him. "You don't know if that could have worked."

"Rose's right, Blake," Henry told him. "This isn't something that you should have to do."

"Freya was trying to protect us because she knew what could happen to us," Lisa told him. "Don't make that be in vain by killing yourself."

Blake shook his head, backing away. "You're just like the others. You don't think I can do this. You don't think I'm strong enough."

"That's not true, Blake," Grace told him. "Come back."

Blake shook his head, disappearing in a cloud of pure black smoke.

Woods

Regina and Emma were walking together.

"The boys covered the forest," Regina told her. "I think we found everyone who came over. Emma? Emma."

Emma snapped out of her daze. "Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry. I was just..."

"What?" Regina asked. "Is it about what Freya said?"

Emma nodded. "She said nobody believes we can protect this town, and I'm the Protector, but I'm not very good at it. During the spell of shattered sight, Ella was right, about me only being good at protecting her and leaving everyone else to rot."

Regina sighed, tilting her head. "Ella was cursed when she said that. That's not true. Everybody knows how far you've come, how far we've both come. I mean, they may not see me as the Evil Queen anymore, but I need to prove to them I can be more."

Emma considered this. "I think we can help each other prove everyone we both can be more."

Regina and Emma smiled slightly, embracing.

Guinevere ran to embrace her king. "Arthur!"

Arthur embraced her. "Guinevere. Oh, thank God you're all right. I feared the worst."

"Where is it?" Guinevere asked. "Where is Excalibur?"

"I'm afraid it was missing when I arrived here," Arthur answered.

David heard them, approaching. "Don't worry. If your sword's here, we'll find it."

"You know of Excalibur?" Arthur asked. "How?"

David chuckled. "In this realm, you're kind of a legend."

A creature of pure darkness, a Fury, arrived behind Emma, making its way closer.

Ella saw this from across the way. "Emma!" As the Fury grabbed Emma and knocked her out, starting to fly away with her, Ella ran closer to try and stop it. "Emma!"

Everyone was in shock.

Street

Jefferson was walking around. "Where are you? Don't make me summon you, Cilla."

Freya appeared behind him. "You just did."

In a wave of black smoke, Freya teleported them both away.

House - Outside

Freya teleported Jefferson outside of a large house. "I was looking for you, too. The new look comes with some other perks."

"Where the hell are we?" Jefferson asked.

"I chose to live here away from our family home when we got back," Freya explained. "You know how out of control Blake gets when he's around too much darkness."

"You chose to live here away from your family just so you could protect Blake from losing control?" Jefferson asked.

"Does that surprise you?" Freya asked. "Come on."

Inside - Living Room

Freya led Jefferson inside. "What do you think?"

"I think I'm surprised you invited me in," Jefferson answered.

Freya smirked. "Just because I'm the Dark One doesn't mean we can't still be husband and wife." Jefferson noticed a door to the basement, but was cut off by Freya as she offered him a glass. "Drink?" She dipped a finger in her glass, licking it off, smiling flirtatiously. "I guarantee it's tasty. Remember all the fun we had together drinking and dancing away?"

"I can think of other ways we had fun," Jefferson told her, placing a hand on Freya's cheek, kissing her passionately.

Freya smiled slightly, tilting her head, using her fingers to climb up his chest. "Now, that's the Hatter I love."

Jefferson frowned in confusion. "It didn't work."

Freya realized, chuckling in amusement. "You've been talking to Belle, Tori and Alcina. My stepmother, step aunt, and half-sister."

"Why didn't it work?" Jefferson asked.

Freya laughed lightly. "Isn't it obvious? I'm darkness, Jefferson, and you're madness. Well, I'm both, but still. Madness can't cure darkness and madness even with true love because they're both darker than any kind of magic."

"Then I'll find another way," Jefferson told her. Freya chuckled. "Has the madness and darkness really gotten their claws that deep into you?"

"Shouldn't you already know the answer to that?" Freya replied. "You still have the same madness as I do, and now it's tinged in darkness as well, Jefferson. You can't say that you can't feel it. Unless the pain's just as worse for you as it is for me and you've become numb to that kind of pain."

Jefferson sighed sadly in worry but pain, walking closer. "We can still fix this, Cilla. Tell me what the hell happened in Camelot?"

Freya looked around, tilting her head from side to side. "That seems to be the question of the day."

Jefferson raised his voice a little. "Then answer me!"

Jefferson gripped the wine glass in his hand too hard, making it shatter and the contents spill.

Freya looked at him, snapping her fingers, pointing at his hand. "There it is. The madness and darkness affecting you just as much as it's affecting me. You couldn't control it, could you?" Jefferson looked at his shaking hand in surprise. "I'm trying to help you, but I can't tell you how."

Jefferson looked up at her. "You can tell me anything."

Freya smirked, walking closer, sliding her hands along his shoulders to wrap her arms around his neck. "But that would be no fun. I'm tired of talking. Now, do you want to stay or not?"

"You said you're looking for a way to help me," Jefferson told her. "So now I'm gonna find a way to help you."

Jefferson left the house. Freya was surprised, smirking, raising her eyebrows, chuckling.

Woods

The others were searching for the Fury and where it had taken Emma.

"This way!" Saphira told them.

Faye arrived. "Bloody hell. You just had to call me for help with another thing, didn't you? What are we looking for?"

Tori pointed up to the sky. "That. There it is."

Ella was angry at the creature for taking Emma. "You're not taking her anywhere."

Ella sent a burst of her power at the Fury to make it release Emma, helping her sister down. The Fury screamed, making them hold their heads in pain as it screeched, throwing bursts of darkness at them to knock them down.

Mathias chuckled. "So, you want to do this the hard way? Good. Because I love the hard way."

Before they could react, due to the screaming causing everyone pain and making them hold their heads, the Fury charged at Lisa and Blake, sending them flying against rocks and trees, making them fall and hit everyone else, making them fall as well, grabbing Emma to take off again.

Alcina ran closer worriedly. "Lisa? Blake?"

"Hey," Saphira told them. "You okay?"

"We're alive," Lisa answered. "If that's what you mean."

"They need help," Snow told them.

"Alcina, Faye, get them to the hospital," Tori told them.

Lisa shook her head. "No, no. We have to go after..." Blake and Lisa tried to stand, but were too injured by the Fury. "We have to go after that thing. Emma."

"You have to get checked out," Killian told them.

Blake felt incredibly defeated. "You don't believe we can do this? That's what this is."

"We won't let anything happen to Emma," Grace told them. "But you need to let someone look at you."

Lisa gave in, desperate. "Go."

Rose sighed worriedly. "We could use some help with Dragon forms against this thing. Oh, maybe even Cyrus. I'll try to find him."

Ella nodded in agreement, worry. "You do that, Rose."

Flashback 2 - Six Weeks Ago

Camelot

Day - Garden

Alcina and Robin were standing at the tree and stone, contemplating on how to release Merlin and Cyrus.

Percival arrived, offering a necklace to Alcina. "My lady."

"For me?" Alcina asked.

Percival nodded. "You are a lady of royalty, after all. A sister to a queen. His majesty would be honored if you would wear this to the ball tonight." Alcina smiled, taking the necklace, chuckling. "I look forward to a dance this evening."

Percival walked away.

Robin turned to Alcina. "He's not the only one looking forward to a dance with the Sorceress. Mother of my newest, unborn children."

Alcina smiled. "Stop, Robin. You're making me blush."

They smiled, kissing sweetly and passionately.

Guest Tower

The four Matthews, including Faye, and Belle were getting ready for the ball.

"I'm not going," Faye told them.

"But you should," Belle told her. "Faye, people are waiting for all of us."

Faye shook her head nervously. "We should be figuring out how to free Merlin and Cyrus, not fox trotting our way across Club Med-ieval."

Saphira gave her a look. "Faye."

"What?" Faye asked.

"The truth," Saphira told her.

"I can't go, all right?" Faye asked. "I can't."

"Because why?" Mathias asked.

"Because I'm pregnant, how's that for a reason?" Faye asked.

"Alcina's pregnant with twins and she's going," Belle pointed out.

"Well, Aunt Ally's not pregnant with a Dragon/Siren, is she, Aunt Belle?" Faye replied.

"Faye, why do you really not wanna go?" Mathias asked.

Faye hesitated. "Because..." Tori gave her a look to come clean. Faye sighed. "Because I don't know how to dance. Mama never taught me because why would anyone need to teach a 'bad baked science project' how to dance when all she wanted me to do was help her destroy your lives and destroy the lives of Aunt Gina and Aunt Ally, Freya, Jefferson, Grace and Lisa?"

Saphira sighed. "Okay, first of all, don't let what Blake said about you get to you."

"Well, what if I go out there and someone recognizes me as Fatale?" Faye asked. "I might not have the green skin because of Siren powers hiding it, but still. How will they ever believe that I'm a hero if I don't even know how to dance?"

"You can if we teach you," Tori pointed out.

Faye shook her head. "No."

Mathias smirked, pointing at his wife and other daughter. "Tori. Saphira." Tori and Saphira smiled, starting a sweet Siren Song not meant for controlling, just for music. Belle smiled. Faye scoffed, but she was smiling. Mathias offered her a hand. "Faye."

"Wait, sorry," Belle told them. "The first thing Mother taught me and Tori about dancing. You have to learn to move in a dress."

Tori and Saphira paused in singing.

Faye rolled her eyes, giving in. "Fine." In a swirl of blue/green smoke, Faye used magic to change herself into one of her Fatale dresses, getting looks from the others, giving them an innocent look in return. "What?"

"It's a little... scary," Belle answered.

"What she means is if you want people to see you as someone better than you used to be, maybe you should go for something a bit less wicked?" Saphira suggested.

Faye gave them an amused look, waving her arms, and in a swirl of blue/green smoke, used magic to change herself into a dress that she fashioned after Saphira's dress, but in a different color that matched the pendant Faye had that helped her powers, holding her arms out in a shrug, wondering if it was okay.

Tori smiled. "Now, that is perfect. And it even matches your pendant."

Faye nodded, tilting her head. "I look perfect in anything, but I see your point."

They chuckled. Tori and Saphira started to sing again.

Mathias took Faye's hands to teach her to dance. "All right, follow me. Just feel it. Step back with your left, all right?" Faye smiled, nodding, in shock. "And..."

Faye stepped on his foot.

Belle smiled. "Oh, oh, that's okay. That's all right. You're fine, you're fine. Ready? And... one, two, three. One, two, three. There you go."

They all laughed. Faye looked at them, sighing heavily.

"What?" Saphira asked. "Faye?"

"Just, all my life, my mother wanted me to help her destroy you, Aunt Ally and Aunt Gina," Faye answered. "And Freya, Jefferson, Grace and Lisa. I always wanted to know what it would feel like to actually have you as family, but I never thought I would get it, and certainly never expected the surprise of Maleficent and her daughter being our family either, or that Mother would make me have a child due to a spell she used Derek to complete." They all nodded in agreement. "I'm just glad I could get this finally."

Tori smiled. "We are, too."

Chamber

In Percival's chambers, he was using the necklace he had given Alcina to spy on her and Regina as they were getting ready for the dance also.

ღღ

Another Room

Snow, Rose, Emma and Ella were getting ready.

"I remember my first ball," Snow told them. "I was 8 years old, and my mother said I was finally old enough to go. It was magical. All the lights, the music. And I remember thinking, 'I can't wait to someday share all of this with daughters of my own', and now I'm glad to share it with my granddaughter as well."

Ella smiled. "We're glad we get to share it with you, too, Mom."

Emma chuckled. "Yeah, we are."

Rose smiled, nervous. "My first ball. What could go wrong?"

They embraced, chuckling.

Ballroom

A squire was presenting the ladies. "Presenting Lady Rose, Lady Emma, Lady Ella and Lady Mary Margaret."

There was applause as Rose, Emma, Ella and Snow made their way downstairs. Ella and Snow made their way to Killian and David, each bowing.

Killian was mesmerized. "Ella, you look..."

Ella used his words from their first official date when she had told him that. "I know."

Killian smiled. They kissed.

The squire moved on. "Presenting Lady Freya, Lady Grace and the Light Bringer, Vasilisa." There was applause as Freya, Grace and Lisa made their way downstairs, smiling. Freya and Lisa made their way to Jefferson and Henry, each bowing. Blake was chuckling. "Lady Regina and Lady Alcina." There was applause as Regina and Alcina made their way down, joining Emma and Robin respectfully, each bowing. "Lady Tori, Lady Belle, Lady Saphira, and Lady Faye."

Tori, Saphira, Faye and Belle made their way down. Tori and Saphira made their way to Mathias and Derek. Everyone applauded.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Gold's Pawnshop

Jefferson walked toward Gold's comatose body, trying very hard not to be angry or out of control. "You son of a bitch. You did this, to Freya, to Grace when she was losing control of her power, to Lisa and Blake when you nearly put them in that damn hat and switched the link so they would lose themselves. It never would have been this bad if you hadn't made us lose our damn minds just before the darkness was released and went after Lisa, Blake and Grace, so Freya sacrificed herself to save them, to save us all. You're the reason all of this happened, just because you wanted to get us out of the way of 'your happy ending'."

Tori, Saphira, Mathias and Belle walked in.

"Jefferson?" Belle asked. "Tori, Saphira, Mathias, I found something."

Tori looked at her research. "A Fury? A demon sent from the Underworld to collect the unpaid price of magic."

"Someone used magic in Camelot and didn't pay up," Saphira realized.

"Yeah, but, Saphira, the Fury doesn't come for just any price," Mathis answered. "It comes when the price for magic is a life."

"Emma," Saphira realized. "Y--you mean that demon is here to drag her to the Underworld?"

"Yeah, but the portal only opens when the moon reaches the zenith," Belle explained.

"Then there's still some time to stop it," Saphira told them.

Tori was reading what Belle had found. "It's not that simple. I'm afraid there's only one way to save Emma. Someone has to give their life in her place."

Flashback 3 - Six Weeks Ago

Camelot

Night - Castle - Courtyard

The ball was in progress.

Tori came to talk to Belle about the rose. "Belle. You know what I see when I see that rose? Hope."

"Hope?" Belle repeated. "But every petal that falls brings Rumple closer to death."

"And every petal still on the stem is another chance to save him," Tori pointed out.

Belle smiled. "Thanks, Tori."

Belle and Tori embraced.

Derek offered a hand to Saphira. "Saphira. Would you care to dance?"

Saphira smiled. "I would love to, Derek."

As Derek stepped closer, Saphira backed away in a dance, turning away as he held her arms out, swaying her leg around, between his legs, and Derek spun her around, letting her go as she spun around to face him, taking her hand again to spin her around in multiple twirls, lowering her into a dip. Alcina and Robin were dancing around each other, smiling happily, free and at ease, as were Ella and Killian, Snow and David, Jefferson and Freya, Tori and Mathias.

Henry looked around, finding Lisa at the table with food and drink, walking closer. "Lisa. You want to dance?"

"You actually want to dance?" Lisa asked.

"I'm really bad at dancing, but I would be willing for you," Henry told her.

Lisa smiled. "You're always sweet, Henry. Sure. I just don't like this song."

Henry took out his phone to play a song. "Well, I have a song that you do like. Remember when my dad showed us, Grace and Rose this song in New York when we first met him?"

"Yeah," Lisa answered.

(Song:) Only You - Yazoo

Henry placed the phone down on the table nearby. "There. Now we can dance to a song we both like."

Smiling, Lisa took Henry's hand to show him the dance. Once Henry got the hang of it, they were dancing with ease, smiling happily at one another.

Blake and Rose were standing at the side of the party, seeing that Grace and a boy, Axel, were looking at each other from across the way.

"Rose, look," Blake told her.

Rose smiled. "Uh-oh. Cousin Grace's first crush. I'm on it. No one needs to be murdered by your overprotective tendency to look at Grace like a sister just like Lisa does, Blake." Blake smirked sarcastically. Rose made her way over to Grace. "You know you could just walk over there and introduce yourself."

"And how would I introduce myself, Rose?" Grace asked. "'Hi, I'm Grace, the Illusionist, the sweetest girl with the deadliest power. Wanna dance?'"

"He already knows you're the Illusionist, even if he doesn't know what that all means yet," Rose pointed out. "You're mysterious and intriguing and powerful. Use it."

Rose gave Grace a push toward Axel.

Grace turned to give Rose a look. "Now I know how Lisa feels whenever we were teasing her about Henry." Rose smirked, waving for Grace to go. Grace walked over to Axel, offering a drink. "You, uh, looked thirsty."

Axel chuckled. "You mean bored. Thanks."

"So you're not having fun?" Grace asked.

Axel smirked, scoffing. "Please. We have one of these practically every night in Camelot. And I'm usually the one doing the working. Never having fun."

"Uh, yeah, that does sound pretty boring," Grace told him. "Have you even ever danced at one of these things?"

Axel shook his head in answer. "Mm-mm."

Grace smiled. "Would you like to dance now?"

Axel raised his eyebrows in surprise. "The Illusionist asking me to dance? When I heard about you, I never thought I would meet you, let alone talk to you or dance."

Grace smirked, shrugging. "Life can be surprising. I'm Grace."

Axel chuckled, taking the hand she offered. "Axel."

Grace led the way to the dance floor. "Well, Axel, here's a first for everything."

They smiled, starting to dance. While Freya and Jefferson were dancing, they noticed Grace was dancing with Axel.

"Who's that boy dancing with our daughter?" Freya asked protectively.

Jefferson smiled, chuckling. "Cilla, it's okay. I think Grace is the one who asked him."

As all the couples started to dance, they stepped carefully with ease, heading to the left, back to the right. Not caring if they were doing a different dance than everyone else, just dancing the way they felt like, Derek turned Saphira into a dip as she looked to the floor from one side to the other, pulling her up, as they both looked to the right. They let each other go, facing forward, moving their feet languidly in a beautiful dance, turning to take each other's hands again, returning to the dance. Saphira raised her leg in a kick, before they both knelt and stood, both spinning the other around, heading the other direction, never looking away from each other as they continued to dance. Everyone was watching them, enraptured and in awe, very impressed. Some were trying to dance like them. Derek spun Saphira around until her back was to his chest, leading her in a circle gently, lifting her from the floor to spin her around, placing her down. They were both close, smiling, nearly kissing. Saphira pulled away from the close dance to show him a few dance moves of her own, placing a finger on her chin to turn it to the side, stepping widely across the floor, looking one direction while she pointed her other arm away. Derek quickly picked up the moves, as they danced in sync, crossing their legs, uncrossing them as they raised their arms over their heads, lowering them to either side of them, holding out their hands as they turned their heads from side to side, turning to face each other as they kicked one leg over their other to spin around, facing the other, holding out their arms like wings because of Saphira's Dragon side, waving one arm behind them as they became close again, spinning to face the other, taking each other by the hand, spinning around each other in an intense, beautiful dance. As Saphira stopped the spins with her back to Derek, he placed his hands on her waist. They went back to the close, intimate dance. Saphira raised her leg in a kick, before they both knelt and stood, as the both looked to the right, spinning each other around, heading the other direction. Derek spun her around, her back to him, spinning her away. As the other couples danced closer to the center of the room, Derek walked away, circling around them. Saphira looked around for him, smiling a bit in amusement. When the other couples danced away, Derek came up behind Saphira, taking her arms, raising them to spin her to face him. They smiled, raising their hands to touch each other's, spreading them beautifully. Derek lifted Saphira up to spin her around, placing her down, lowering her into a dip, pulling her up, spinning her around while she stayed in one place on one foot, her other leg raised, spinning her to face him again, as they circled around each other and continued the dance, now alone. Saphira raised her leg into a kick, continuing to dance and spin with Derek, while they ended the dance when he lowered her into a dip, pulling her back up, and she spun into his arms so he could lift her and spin her around, place her down, the last second of the dance being in each other's arms, close enough to kiss, looking at each other, enjoyed with the thrill and love of music and dance, smiling and kissing passionately. Everyone applauded loudly and enthusiastically. Saphira and Derek pulled away from their kiss, smiling happily at everyone.

(Song Ends)

Faye, Regina and Alcina were standing alone.

"My, Saphira and Derek are huge show offs," Faye told them. "And I thought Blake and I were bad at that."

"You are, Faye," Alcina answered. "You and Blake are just more ego about it."

Percival approached them. "May I cut in? It would be an honor to speak to the three of you. I trust you're having a lovely evening."

Alcina chuckled. "Oh, yes, everything's fine."

"Who are you?" Percival asked.

Regina chuckled. "What are you talking about?"

Percival sighed. "Let me tell you a story. Many years ago, a boy returned to his village in the Enchanted Forest to find it ablaze. Villagers screaming, terror in their eyes... his whole world burning like a funeral pyre. The boy hid, praying for mercy. But none came, only two angels of death. And they slipped through the flames, relishing in the horror they wrought. But before they escaped, they saw the boy. And amidst the carnage, do you know what they did? They smiled at him. That burning carnage was something only a Dragon could accomplish, and her mother, the Wicked Witch, and now that Dragon is with her aunts, Dark Sorceress and Evil Queen. Fatale."

Faye sighed heavily. "Who else knows? Who have you told?"

"No one," Percival answered.

"Why not?" Regina asked.

"Because Arthur would have stopped me from doing this," Percival answered, drawing a blade to try to run Regina, Alcina and Faye through, but the three of them backed away in a hurry, using magic to deflect the blade.

Emma ran closer. "Regina! Alcina! Faye!"

Emma used magic to push Percival down, but he tripped her up in the process. Freya, out of instinct, raised her hand to help them.

Jefferson stopped her. "No, Freya. You can't use dark magic."

Percival lunged at Emma to stab her in the side.

Ella used her magic to push him away from her. "Emma!"

David ran over to stab Percival with his sword, killing him, making him fall. Ella and Regina ran to Emma's side.

"Emma?" Regina asked worriedly. "Emma!"

Ella was shaken with horror. "No! No! No, no, no! No!"

Snow and David ran over instantly to care for Emma, horrified. "Emma."

Rose and Henry ran closer through the crowd to check on their aunt. The Matthews, Grace, Lisa and Blake pushed through the crowd to get closer as well.

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Hospital

Blake was getting checked out, as was Lisa, being watched by Faye and Henry. Blake was annoyed by Faye's gaze. "Would you stop staring at me, or is the view of me getting hurt the best thing you've ever seen in your life, science project?"

Faye shrugged. "I'm sorry, Blake, but I just assumed that the Divine Being would not need a hospital. I guess I was wrong, but at least now you're off the clouds. Well, you were on the clouds because that slap that thing sent you flying off." She smirked. "Honestly, I'm never letting that go."

"Why don't you come over and say that to my face, greenie?" Blake asked.

Faye was amused. "Oh, my God, would you really hurt a pregnant girl?"

"And risk that child's mind safety?" Blake asked. "I would never. I mean, not that its mind is that okay, Faye. Just look at its mother."

Faye gave him a look. "Watch your mouth. I could end you with a simple note of my voice."

Blake pointed at her. "True, but tell you what. After that child is born and you no longer hide behind it, give me a call and I'll show you how a real battle with a Divine Being goes down, sweetie."

Faye took a step forward. "Oh, I would like to see you try."

Blake stepped forward. "Then it's a deal, Siren/Dragon. Too bad I don't have any fish food or Dragon treats for you."

"Well, at least I don't need any to get my magic working even in dire circumstances," Faye replied.

Henry sighed. "Faye. Blake. Enough. Both of you."

Faye looked at Blake. "It's a deal."

"Deal," Blake replied.

"Fine," Faye mocked.

"Fine," Blake mocked right back.

Faye kept going because she didn't want to let him have the final word. "Okay."

Blake also kept going because he didn't want to let her have the final word either. "Okay."

Before Faye could keep going, Lisa interrupted them in annoyance. "Shut up already."

Blake and Faye rolled their eyes, looking away.

Henry sighed worriedly. "Where did Aunt Ally go?"

Freya's House - Living Room

Alcina walked in. "Freya, where the hell are you?"

Freya appeared to her. "You know, it's customary to bring a gift for a housewarming, especially from one's half-sister, sister. Maybe a nice bottle of wine. For me, not for you, obviously, since you're carrying two little Baby Hoods inside you."

"We need to talk," Alcina told her.

"I suppose we could bottle that rage and drink it instead," Freya told her.

"Well, I wouldn't be so angry if I knew what the hell was going on with you," Alcina replied. "I know the only way to stop the Fury is to pay its price."

"Then why aren't you off paying it?" Freya asked.

"Because we know what it is," Alcina answered. "A life. We won't sacrifice someone else to save Emma."

"Well, you might be that heroic now, but Emma and Regina aren't," Freya told her. "Neither are Snow and David, if you remember everything they did for Emma and Ella, like what they did to Lily, Mathias, Saphira, Faye, Tori, now Derek and Faye's kid, or any kid Derek decides to have with Saphira. Life isn't so precious with them."

Alcina was very concerned about the darkness and madness doing things to her, calming down, sighing, confused. "Cilla, listen to me. I know you, the good you is still in there."

Freya chuckled, looking around. "You of all people know there are no good or bad versions of ourselves. It is just me and the madness inside."

"Then fight against the madness and darkness and call the Fury off," Alcina told her. "It's your test."

"It's not my test," Freya told her. "And I'm done fixing Regina's problems, Alcina."

"What does that even mean, not your test?" Alcina asked.

"Oh, you think I did this?" Freya asked.

"Would I be here otherwise?" Alcina replied.

Freya chuckled darkly, insanely. "I did not summon that monster here, Alcina. The price is not mine to pay."

"Then whose is it?" Alcina asked.

"Regina's," Freya answered. "She's the one who did not pay the price of magic in Camelot. You want to save Emma? Then she has to step and do what needs to be done!"

"Are you punishing Regina for what she did to you, Jefferson, Grace and Lisa to save me?" Alcina asked.

Freya shook her head. "I'm way past that, Alcina. Run along and go tell your other sister that she's lucky she's changed from the Evil Queen otherwise I might not be."

Flashback 4- Six Weeks Ago

Camelot

Night - Tower

The group was gathered around a weakening, dying Emma in horror.

"Can you heal her?" Snow asked worriedly in horror.

All in turn, Ella, Regina, Lisa, Rose, Grace, Saphira, Mathias, Alcina, Blake and Faye tried to heal Emma, but it wasn't working.

"Why didn't it work?" David asked.

"The sword was enchanted," Lisa answered. "It could withstand our magic far longer than we could have time to break the enchantment in time to save her."

Emma looked at Freya in realization. "But maybe you can. Dark One deals can accomplish almost anything. It has to work for this."

"Are you kidding?" Killian asked. "Remember the last time she used dark magic? She lost control and nearly killed someone. What would happen now?"

"It doesn't matter if Emma dies," Snow replied. "And we're not asking you. We're asking her."

Freya was worried. "I don't know what will happen if I use my powers again."

Regina reached for the dagger. "I can use that dagger to make you do this, but I'm not. I'm asking you. I've lost love before, and I won't again. This is your best friend's daughter, Freya. Please save her."

Freya gave in worriedly. "All right. I'll try."

Rumplestiltskin appeared as Freya started to use magic to heal Emma. "Attagirl."

Freya didn't look at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I've told you, I'm here to help you embrace the darkness," Rumplestiltskin answered. "It's swirling around with the madness inside that pretty little head."

"Cilla, who are you talking to?" Jefferson asked.

Freya was shaking slightly, holding her head in pain. "No one."

Jefferson was also in pain from the darkness eating away at the madness.

Worried about this, Saphira stepped closer. "This is too much for her. It's getting to Jefferson now."

"I'm fine," Freya told them. "I can do this."

"Not yet, dearie," Rumplestiltskin told her. "First, you must take a price for the magic."

Freya shook her head. "I won't take one to save Emma. A friend."

"Well, sorry, dearie, but these are the rules," Rumplestiltskin told her.

"Fine, I'll pay it," Freya told him.

Rumplestiltskin scoffed. "It doesn't work that way." He pointed at Regina. "She asked for the magic, she has to pay it."

Freya glared at him. "It'll be different this time."

Rumplestiltskin chuckled knowingly.

Grace was very worried. "Mama, who are you talking to? What's going on?"

"It's okay," Freya told them. "I can do this."

Freya finished healing Emma with magic. Emma gasped in relief.

Regina embraced her. "Emma! Emma."

Ella sighed heavily in relief. "Emma. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Emma answered. "Regina... Ella... I'm fine."

Regina and Emma kissed. Fearing what could happen, Freya turned and passionately kissed Jefferson in an attempt to ward off the darkness and fight the madness.

Jefferson held her close in worry. "Cilla, you all right?"

Freya nodded. "I'm fine. I feel a little woozy. I think I'll lie down for a bit."

Hallway

Freya walked into the hall.

Rumplestiltskin appeared. "You liked the power, didn't you?"

Freya shook her head. "No, I just did what had to be done."

"Oh, well, if that were true, then why didn't your kiss stop that?" Rumplestiltskin asked, pointing to Freya's hand, which was starting to glow gold, giggling. "Tasty, isn't it, the darkness?"

Freya ignored him, walking downstairs.

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Lake

A hooded figure on a boat glided across the water. The Fury flew closer with the unconscious Emma. The others arrived.

"There it is!" Derek told them. "Over there!"

"What is it?" Robin asked.

With swirls of fiery orange and fiery orange/red smoke, Mathias and Saphira turned to Dragon form, flying at the Fury to send it back, fighting with it in the air, slashing and burning it. Cyrus, his powers a metallic silver, Ella, Regina, Rose and Grace sent bursts of their own power at the Fury, and along with Saphira and Mathias's power and Dragon forms, and Tori's Siren voice overriding the screeching sounds from the Fury, they were able to destroy it together. The hooded figure retreated backward on the lake, leaving.

Ella knelt next to Emma worriedly. "Oh, my God. Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" David asked.

"I'm fine," Emma answered.

Regina and Emma kissed.

Rose looked at Cyrus. "Cyrus? How did you know that would work?"

Cyrus chuckled. "I've known a few things about Furies before, but never actually came across them since I was stuck as a statue for most of time. Lucky guess."

Rose smirked. "Damn good lucky guess. Well, you just proved something, Cyrus. If anyone's going to help us save this town, it's you."

Cyrus managed a small smile.

Granny's Diner

Jefferson was sitting at the counter, drinking.

Alcina arrived next to him. "I talked to Cilla."

"Yeah, she's really lost her mind this time," Jefferson told her. "I could feel it inside my own head."

"Well, we'll make sure that you won't lose yours," Alcina told him.

"That's not what I'm worried about, Alcina," Jefferson told her. "Freya and I've spent all of our lives trying to find a way to rid our madness so we could be good parents to Grace and Lisa, and now Blake, so I can spend the rest of it trying to figure out how to cleanse Cilla from the darkness."

"She told me why the kiss didn't work," Alcina told him. "'Madness can't cure darkness and madness combined'. I'm sorry, Jefferson. We'll find another way."

Jefferson sighed worriedly. "We better."

Elsewhere

Faye saw Blake sitting at a table, walking closer to sit across from him.

Blake looked at her suspiciously. "What do you want, insanity lollipop?"

"Blake, I heard about what you tried to do with Freya," Faye told him.

"So?" Blake asked. "Come here to gloat because I failed? Let me tell you something, Faye. I didn't fail. Lisa, Grace, Rose and Henry stopped me. There's a difference."

"I didn't come to gloat," Faye told him. Blake raised his eyebrows. "I came to say it was really heroic of you."

Blake looked at her weirdly in surprise. "Are you like dying or something?" Faye smirked. "Because that sounds like a compliment."

Faye scoffed. "Don't get all that excited on me, Blake. It was still stupid."

Blake nodded sarcastically. "Of course. I knew you wouldn't compliment me. It would physically hurt you, I bet."

Faye smirked. "Shut up."

Blake and Faye looked at each other, smirking a little, rolling their eyes.

Elsewhere

Henry and Lisa were sitting at a table.

"Don't worry, Lisa," Henry told her. "We'll find a way to save Aunt Freya. We always find a way to save people, especially family."

Lisa sighed, managing a small smile. "I'm glad you're so confident. I'm not so much, Henry."

"I think I know something that will cheer you up, though," Henry told her, playing their song on his phone.

(Song:) Only You - Yazoo

Lisa smiled slightly, nodding. "A little, yeah."

Henry smiled, sliding over to sit next to her. They held hands. Lisa leaned her head on his shoulder, sighing sadly. They looked at each other, starting to kiss.

Axel was standing by the jukebox, trying to figure out how to work it. "Um... Bloody hell." Grace walked over to pick a song. "What is this? Is it magic?"

"It was to me at first, too," Grace told him. "We call it a jukebox."

Axel nodded in confusion. "Oh."

"If you feed it, it will sing for you," Grace explained, showing him what she meant. "You're from Camelot, right?"

"Yeah," Axel answered.

"Our music takes some getting used to," Grace told him.

Axel smiled, shaking his head. "No, I love it."

"I'm Grace," Grace told him.

Axel shook her hand. "Axel."

Grace smiled slightly. "Hi."

Saphira and Derek passed by them on their way to a table.

Derek smirked knowingly. "Ooh. Looks like Grace has a first crush. Would not want Freya or Jefferson to find out about that."

Saphira shook her head in agreement. "Mm-mm. Not with the way they are right now. Although, maybe learning about that will help Jefferson stay sane for his little Grace."

Derek nodded in agreement. "Maybe." He turned to face her. "Saphira. They're gonna be okay. We can find a way to save them."

Saphira managed a small smile. "Thanks, Derek."

Saphira and Derek shared a slow, sweet, passionate kiss.

Elsewhere

Tori and Mathias were sitting at a table, chuckling, seeing that Faye and Blake were sitting together as they were talking.

"Oh, looks like Faye and Blake stopped fighting for now," Mathias told her.

Tori chuckled. "Yeah, for now."

"Good to see that some people can be happy, Tori," Mathias pointed out.

Tori and Mathias looked at each other, smiling slightly, kissing.

(Song Ends)

Tori became worried. "Mathias..."

"What?" Mathias asked. "Tori, it's okay. We're gonna get Freya back, and we're gonna win this fight."

Tori sighed. "I know. You're forgetting one thing, Mathias. If we win, Freya loses."

Counter

Rose walked up to Cyrus at the counter. "All right, Cyrus, you seem all too familiar with things of this world."

"Well, in the stone, I could see things from inside," Cyrus explained. "Like my father could project visions onto me. I don't have those visions for myself. Not at the moment, anyway."

Rose nodded in understanding. "Huh. So, these Enchantresses and Illusionists all lead back to you and your father, right?"

"Technically," Cyrus answered. "It's all very confusing, isn't it?"

"Totally," Rose answered. "Sometimes I can't even focus my power into doing something major without help, Cyrus, and then Grace can't control her powers sometimes, even before our grandfather got into her head."

Cyrus considered this, conjuring a wand and a bracelet. "Maybe these can help."

"What are those?" Rose asked.

"The wand is for you," Cyrus told her. "It can help you focus your powers to do more than just change things or fight some beast. The bracelet is for Grace. It won't stop her from using her magic, but it can and will give her control."

"You have it all figured out, don't you?" Rose asked.

Cyrus shrugged. "Like you said, Rose, they all lead back to me and my father. I know."

Rose was curious. "I never told you my name."

Cyrus chuckled. "You forget, Rose..."

"You know," Rose finished, taking the wand and bracelet. "Thank you, Cyrus."

Cyrus smirked, nodding.

Outside

Freya watched everyone in Granny's from across the street, walking toward it. She stopped, thinking, hand on her hip, tilting her head, turning around, walking away.

Flashback 5 - Six Weeks Ago

Camelot

Night - Tower

Arthur was speaking to everyone. "I hope you'll accept my apology. We don't normally try and kill our guests in Camelot. Percival's actions were inexcusable."

"But he was right," Faye told him. "I'm Fatale. Aunt Gina and Aunt Ally are Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress."

Arthur shook his head. "Camelot is a place of second chances. Who you were doesn't matter, just who you are." He looked at Ella, Emma, Lisa, Blake, Rose and Grace. "You really are the heroes Cyrus and Merlin prophesied."

Ella nodded. "Thank you."

Round Table

Guinevere was speaking to her husband. "These strangers frighten me, Arthur."

"You know Cyrus and Merlin's prophecy as well as I do," Arthur told her. "They're meant to be here."

"Cyrus and Merlin tell us what happens, but they don't tell us how," Guinevere told him. "Percival is dead. Who knows what other trouble they'll bring?"

"They're here to destroy the Dark One," Arthur told her. "That won't be easy, but helping them may be the only way I'll ever get my hands on that monster's dagger. Guinevere, if I don't make Excalibur whole again, we'll lose everything we worked so hard to build."

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Freya's House - Kitchen

Freya was sitting at the table alone in the dark, holding her dagger, running her finger over where her real name Priscilla was etched into it.

Rumplestiltskin appeared. "What's the matter, dearie? Feeling left out?"

Freya was very annoyed. "What are you doing here? I already embraced the darkness."

"The answer is simple, Priscilla," Rumplestiltskin told her. "The madness feeds on the darkness, and I'm here because there's more work to be done, something bigger than both of us." The basement door creaked open. "As long as the Dark One existed, one thing has always held us back."

Granny's Diner

Snow and David were with Neal, feeding him. Ella and Emma were sitting with them.

Rumplestiltskin: (voice over) "The pull of the family."

Derek and Robin were playing around with little Roland.

Rumplestiltskin: (voice over) "We were so desperate to protect."

Regina, Alcina, Henry and Rose were sitting at the counter.

Rumplestiltskin: (voice over) "The friendships that make it impossible to forget."

Tori, Mathias, Saphira and Faye were sitting at a table, speaking.

Rumplestiltskin: (voice over) "Who we used to be."

Cyrus could easily used magic to turn Sneezy from stone to flesh, since Freya hadn't used a complicated, timeless spell to turn him to stone like what was done to Cyrus so long before.

Rumplestiltskin: (voice over) "The magic that threatens to undo our most evil deeds."

Elsewhere, Jefferson, Grace, Lisa and Blake were sitting together, very worried about Freya. Belle and Alcina came over to comfort them and reassure them.

Rumplestiltskin: (voice over) "And worst of all, the love that refuses to give up on us."

Freya's House - Kitchen

Freya stood, turning to face the hallucination, running a hand through her hair, flipping it slightly, sighing, walking toward the basement door.

Rumplestiltskin smirked. "You know the original fairytale of the Mad Hatter, not the version of the movies, but the cartoon fairytale of him? Your white streaks in your hair remind me of that."

"Good for you for putting that together," Freya told him. "But to be honest, I don't give a damn what you think."

Basement

Freya walked downstairs.

Rumplestiltskin followed. "You see, no matter how hard we try, we can't escape the reach of the light. But, Priscilla, or Freya Gold, you can change that. That's why you brought that sword here. You can do what no Dark One before you has ever done. You can make that weapon whole again and use it to snuff out the light... forever." Freya attempted to pull the sword from the stone and was blasted back. Rumplestiltskin giggled. "Did you really think it would be that simple, dearie? If you want that sword, you're gonna have to pay the price."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 127 31
teen wolf season 4 oc x liam dunbar
12.3K 322 15
Kassandra Mikaelson, Caitlin Harris, Mikayla Labonair-Kenner, Kacie Lockwood, Tory Donovan/Thompson, Luke Thompson, Eliza Forbes, Lindsey Davis-Thomp...
40.6K 584 26
All rights go to CW and Kevin Williamson, and Julie Plec, all except for the fan made characters. Heartofice97: Alexandra "Alex" Gilbert, Kacie L...
15.5K 487 24
Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played by Katherine McNamara Rose Mills played b...