A new beginning ( Naruto/AU...

بواسطة ploiuiu

Naruto had the chance to go to a universe where his friends and new face were alive. Will Naruto revealed his... المزيد

Chapter 1 - The return
Chapter 2 - First day in the alternative universe
Chapter 3 - You are weak
Chapter 4 - The night is still on
Chapter 5 - The pair of twins test
Chapitre 6 - Clan & Sensei Vs The new batch of Genins Part 1
Chapitre 6 - Clan & Sensei Vs The new batch of Genins Part 2
Chapitre 7 - Why did we skip C?
Chapitre 8 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 9 - An old friend
Chapter 12 - Master VS Master
Chapter 13 - Opening to a war
Chapter 14 - Glimpse in Gaara's mind
Chapter 15 - What a summer! A few edits on May 19, 2021
Chapter 16 The fate of four boys
Chapter 17: Brothers
Chapter 18 - Chaos and Stubbornness
Chapter 19 - The twins
Chapter 20 - Fourth war on the go
Chapter 21 - T-O-R-T-U-R-E
Chapter 22 - The Slasher
Chapter 23 - OH...OPPS...Accident
😍Thanks! 😍

Author Note - Important to read before reading (Edit on May 19, 2021)

3.6K 41 6
بواسطة ploiuiu

Hi readers,

You have reached a Naruto Fanfic, which is now completed but has many flaws. It took 2 years to finish it. I was able to write around 2 k words per chapter around. The ending is very rush and won't be touch for now nor the story for multiple personal reasons. ( Edit May 19, 2021: It is so cringing, and I am all heart with those who comment - so many things stop making sense, and I apologize)

Please note, this is currently the only copy that should be available. I removed the previous one on the Fanfiction website.

Update 2020: Most side characters of the canon are OC. Multiple plot holes in the story. I removed the Interlude (chapter 10) as it no longer made much sense than when I wrote it. My apologies for all the trouble.

English is not my first literacy language!!!!

If you see any reproduction of the plot, please let me know!

Writing Time: 2015-2017

This is a work of fanfiction. But the plot remains mine. ©ploiuiu 2015

Due to some unhappy readers, I decided to remove December 2, 2018 but reposted it.

I have decided not to work on it indefinitely (still in 2021). Thanks for acknowledging that there are many flaws and inconsistencies!

Note of Feb. 2021: The first 4 chapters were modified a bit to add more sentences to make sense. I have removed the interlude and plot involving Juri, which was an OC of mine, but it did not make sense with the additional comments. I agree. In some chapters, there's a reminder of her presence which I haven't yet modified. So sorry about that. That being said, I cannot say it's totally edited nor how I like it so much.

I appreciate all the votes and the comments even if I don't reply to them (Sorry about it) even five years after the publication of the first chapter. I'm still surprised someone wants to read it, lol.

Cordially,

@ploiuiu

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

43K 1.7K 35
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED CAUSE WITH ALL DISRESPECT, BORUTO LOWKEY SUCKS ASS ~ 'A new Generation' usually means a 'new generation'. Not for you. I...
55.5K 2.1K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
12.2K 417 8
Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one liked Naruto Uzumaki when growing up in...
659K 21.8K 80
Be prepared for a very bad and cliche fan fiction. Diana was for the longest time an orphan. When she was old enough, she left the orphanage. While...