IMAGINES ft. BeaDdie [EDITING]

By heiheidarooster

BEADDIE ONE SHOTS THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesse... More

Halaga (BeaDdie)
Bea As A Girlfriend
This I Promise You
Imagination
Family
Madeleine Yrenea ni Isabel Beatriz
Is It A Yes or A No?
Perfect
Mad Madzilla
Our Greatest Love Story
Happier
Nothing
Jealous
True Love
Our Love Story
The Game
Stay
Back
What Happened In Cebu
We Will 'Cause We Can
With You, I Am Me
Fate Won
Begin Again
Jealous BEAst
Our Love Story II
Jealous BEAst... Again.
BdL with a block!
All Too Well
This Time
It's A Date!
Happier... You Look Happier
Sad Beautiful Tragic...
Finale
My Baby
I'm Sorry
Tudududun
Lucky
F*ck These Bashers
"am I?"
Siblings, huh..
This Will Last
Just Another Day With BeaDdie [Republished]
Insecurities
😅
Call It What You Want
We Were Both Young
🌈
YBWM???
The Moment I Knew
Firsts of Last
Good Cop, Bad Cop
You and Me
You and Me II
Madzilla with a block!
The Fighter, the player, and the gorgeous. ALL IN ONE!
No One Asked For This.
Crashing
I Love The Way You Love Me
Isa Pa!
[B E A D D I E]
JhoDdie... wut?!
PRIDE MONTH! 🏳️‍🌈
Marry Me
BEADDIE PA RIN.
BD Universe ✨
From Ateneo to Here
Pagsuko
17 And More
Pebble
Partner
Best Duo For Life
LQ
Through Ups and Downs
The Twist
Love
Water Bottle
:)
With You
"you are my partner, everyone knows that"
Is It Over Now?
IT'S NOT OVER!!!!
Promises, promises, promises...

TOSOTD

1.8K 33 13
By heiheidarooster

In the heat of the fight I walked away
Ignoring words that you were saying
Trying to make me stay
I said, "This time I've had enough."

"Wag mo na akong kakausapin ulit!" Maddie screamed.

"Why don't you try to understand me, babe? Just trust me with this. Please." Bea pleaded.

They are in the middle of an argument.

"I trust you, Beatriz. God knows how much I trust you! Pero saan ba ako dinala ng trust na 'yun? Here! Right in this argument! I trusted you so much that I was the last to know that you're playing in PSL!"

"I was about to tell you naman eh. I was just thinking how."

"When are you going to tell me? The day before your first game?! This is frustrating! You are frustrating!" Maddie said and stormed out of the room.

"Baby! Wait naman. Listen to me, please. I just want to try new things, to explore volleyball outside Ateneo. I just want to try a new league." Bea explained but Maddie ignored her.

She is so frustrated. She is over with this argument!

And you've called a hundred times
But I'm not picking up
'Cause I'm so mad I might tell you that it's over

"Pick up the fucking phone. Come on, baby!" Bea sighed as she redialled Maddie's number. Bea's already home but her mind is still thinking about a tall chinita.

She's been trying to call Maddie for like a hundred times but the latter is not answering. Bea even called their teammates who are staying sa dorm to ask them where Maddie is, but they all said na Maddie's still inside her room.

"For fuck's sake!" Bea exasperated, throwing her phone to her bed. She never expected this kind of reaction from her girlfriend.

++++

"Ate Mads? It's dinner time. Come down now." Deanna knocked.

"Mauna na kayo, Deans. I'll eat later. I am not hungry pa naman." Maddie replied.

"Are you sure, ate? Are you okay? Do you want me to come in?" Deanna offered

"I am okay, Deans. You don't have to. I know you've been waiting for the dinner to be ready. Just... don't mind me." Maddie declined.

"Okay. Just come down when you feel hungry, okay?" Deanna said before Maddie heard some footsteps walking away from her room.

Maddie sighed, staring at her phone screen.

107 missed calls

She read.

"Don't talk when you're upset, Madeleine. Don't talk." She talked to herself.

But if you look a little closer
I said, "Leave," but all I really want is you
To stand outside my window throwing pebbles
Screaming, "I'm in love with you."
Wait there in the pouring rain, come back for more
And don't you leave 'cause I know
All I need is on the other side of the door

"Oh, ate Mads! Kain na." Yumi said when she saw Maddie walking down the stairs.

Maddie smiled at her.

"Did Bea go home?" She asked the girls.

"Uhm, yeah. She went home kanina pa. Like, 3 hours ago. Seems like it's going to rain daw eh." Jules explained while munching her food.

"Oh. Okay." Maddie answered and went to the fridge and got some cold water.

"I'll go upstairs. Good night girls." Maddie bid.

"Hey, hindi ka ba kakain?" Kim asked.

Maddie just shook her head and proceeded.

"If this was a movie, you'd be outside my window, throwing pebbles, screaming how much you love me. If this was a movie, you'd be there, being so stubborn. If this was a movie, you will be there, outside my window, not letting me sleep until we fix this mess. If this was a movie, we'd surely be okay right now. But guess what, this isn't a blockbuster movie. This is real life, where you and me isn't the protagonist. This is not a movie where we know the ending of the script. This is real life where we know nothing about the future. This is not a movie where we just wait for the ending to see that we really are meant for each other. This is real life where we need to fight to have that happy ending." Maddie thought as she cried herself to sleep.

Me and my stupid pride are sitting here alone
Going through the photographs, staring at the phone
I keep going back over things we both said
And I remember the slamming door and all the things that I misread

Maddie's alone in her room. She's going through their old photographs since they were rookies, yet she's glancing at her phone from time time to time, waiting for it to light up and see a certain name she's expecting to see.

She remembers the first fight they had. It happened when they were sophomores.

It happened because of Bea and Jho's closeness. Maddie was afraid of getting left. Their relationship had just started, and she was afraid that Bea might fall out immediately and find someone new. They fought for like almost a day because of Maddie's anxiety. Bea explained everything, and that brought Maddie an enlightenment.

Up to this day, Maddie still cringes every time she remembers how immature she was back then even until now, I guess.

So babe if you know everything, tell me why you couldn't see
When I left I wanted you to chase after me

"Fuck it, Isabel Beatriz! I thought you're fucking smart?! I just want someone to chase me! Why can't you get it?!!" Maddie murmured.

As she buried her face on her pillow, her phone rung. She immediately looked for it.

She is frustrated to see Vira's name on the screen. Vira is her cousin from Davao. (Hindi ako sure about dito pero Acosta 'yung surname eh, so I assume. 😂)

"What?!" Maddie greeted.

"Wow, Mads. Ang ganda ng greeting mo ah. Nakakatouch." Vira countered.

"Oh, shut up Vira Marie. What do you want?" Maddie said annoyingly.

"So, you're sulking there right now, waiting for your bae to come and pick you up?" Vira asked.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" Maddie replied.

"What? I am telling the truth. Mads, we're all grown ups now. Why are you acting like you're living inside a movie? You've been sulking there for almost 3 days now! Nasisinagan ka pa ba ng araw? Ano? Mukha ka na bang labanos dyan? Mag usap kaya kayo ni Bea? The problem won't fix itself, you two need to talk about it." Vira said.

"I don't know what to do, Vira. I just.... I really don't know." Maddie sighed.

"Talk to her, or take a bath first? I don't know what you're gonna do first, basta talk to her." Vira said with conviction.

"I will. Thank you, Virs." Maddie thanked.

"No biggy. Sige, I'll go na. Take care there, Mads!" Vira said and ended the call.

I can't even look at you
I don't need you but I do, I do, I do
I say, "There's nothing you can say to make this right again.
I mean it, I mean it."

"Hanap mo ba sya? She's not training with us since we started the training eh." Deanna said as she sat beside Maddie.

"She really chose the pro league na yata." Maddie answered, stopping herself from crying again. It's been 5 days since Bea and her talked. Bea never reached out to her again after leaving her with 107 missed calls.

"Ate Mads, do you think we will make it? Without Ate Bei? I accepted Ate Jho's departure but Ate Bei's decision was so sudden. I wasn't prepared." Deanna talked.

"We are a team, Deans. We don't depend on a certain person." Maddie replied.

"But Ate Bea's presence brings difference. Her monicker says it all. She is the heart of the team." Deanna continued.

"We will make it with or without her. We don't need her!" Maddie said, gritting her teeth.

"Maybe you don't need her, ate. But you know that the team does." Deanna countered and walked away.

Maddie sighed as the tears that she was holding back started to fall.

What I mean is...
I said, "Leave," but baby all I want is you
To stand outside my window throwing pebbles
Screaming, "I'm in love with you."
Wait there in the pouring rain, come back for more
And don't you leave 'cause I know
All I need is on the other side of the door

Maddie looks stubborn and strong outside. She feigns toughness, while deep inside, she just wants to cry and smack everything around her.

All she wants is Bea to come back. All she wants is Bea to hold her again like she used to. She wants to have Bea again.

With your face and the beautiful eyes
And the conversation with the little white lies
And the faded picture of a beautiful night
You carry me from your car up the stairs
And I broke down crying, was she worth this mess?
After everything and that little black dress

Maddie remembers how Bea's eyes sparkle when they attended coach She's wedding. That was the time when they just got back from Cebu and they fixed their little argument.

She clearly remembers what happened after the party.

The way Bea took off her black dress. They shared Bea's bed. They had a steamy night. They felt the love. They enjoyed the "exercise" that made their muscles contract and made them sweat a lot. (😂😏)

And remembering those happy memories led Maddie to ask herself.

"Is Bea de Leon worth this mess? Is she worth the reason for my misery?"

After everything I must confess, I need you

"Yes." Maddie said.

Bea is worth of everything.

She immediately went to where Bea practices with her club team.

"Beaaaaa!! Hanap ka ng girlfriend mo!" Maika shouted. Maddie blushed.

"Luh! Para ka ng kamatis, Mads! Hahahahaha. Pasok ka na dun. Break pa naman namin eh." Maika teased.

"Sige po. Salamat." Maddie answered shyly.

And there she saw Bea, lying on the floor, hiding her face with her arms.

"Eherm." Maddie cleared her throat.

Bea looked up and this might sound exaggerated but her eyes sparkled like she just saw her Christmas present when she was 10.

"Hi." Maddie greeted.

Bea stood up immediately, forgetting that she was tired.

"I am here to take what is mine." Maddie said seriously, looking at Bea's jersey.. well, it's Maddie's.

"I--uhm, ano.. I'll wash this muna tas I'll return it na lang sa dorm, if that's uhm okay?" Bea stuttered.

Maddie smiled.

"Idiot! I was talking about you." Maddie said and hugged Bea.

Bea was dumbfounded.

"Hey, baby, I am still sweaty. I stink." Bea said.

"I don't care. I missed you. I missed you so much." Maddie murmured.

"I missed you too, baby." Bea answered, wrapping her arms around Maddie's waist.

"It's so nice to see you wear my jersey. Everyone knows that you're mine." Maddie said.

"Yours. Only yours." Bea said, kissing Maddie's temple.

"I love you" Bea said, pressing her forehead against Maddie's.

"I love you too, babe." Maddie replied.

"PDA pa, Bei!!"

"May nanalo na!"

"Gaganahan 'to sa game later!"

"Balik ka na sa BEG, Bei."

"Hoy, kailangan pa natin 'yan sa games natin! 'Wag muna."

Bea's teammates screamed.

The couple laughed.

"Babalik naman ako sa Ateneo eh. That's for sure." Bea whispered.

"I know because you always come back home." Maddie smiled.

"Because home is you. You're my home. And I'll always come back to you." Bea said, kissing Maddie's lips.

++++++

Months later, Maddie posted a picture of her, Bea, Kim, and Kat on the cheer rally.

Vira commented something that only she and Maddie know.

"If they're meant for each other, they are meant for each other." Vira smiled as she shakes her head and dials Maddie's number to ask her to tell her the whole drama that her cousin started.

----------

PANALO ATENEO! TAS MAY GANAP! JOWA PA NI MADDIE 'YUNG NEW TEAM CAPTAIN! YEHEY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 3.5K 52
Do You really believe in Happy Ending? sa Pag-ibig hindi pwdeng saya lang! kaakibat nito ang sakit... lungkot.. sabi ng iba "AYOKO NG MAG MAHAL... DA...
29.3K 422 52
Is This Love Story Is Just A Game? Na Kung Sinong Mauunang Mafall Sya Yung Talo?
91.1K 1.8K 38
Wattysph top 6! Naniniwala kaba sa age doesn't matter? o sa gender doesn't matter? Hey guy's please read my new story starting Vice Ganda and Jacqu...
13.9K 803 20
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...