I am Operation Animal (X-Men...

By Big_turd_blossom

***DO NOT READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I have not edited this and I was so young when I wrote this it's trash. S... More

I am Operation Animal (X-Men / Avengers)
I like 'em
Operation Animal
Magneto and Loki
Good News
I Think I Can Manage It
Ignore Them
Who Are You?
Blackness
I Know, Baby
Went To Work
The Men
The Odd Room
Come On
The Code
Pierce
The Fridge
Code
Pyro and Victor
Stark Tower
Okay
Loki, Victor, and Pyro
Too Bad!
Bleeding Out
Lady Jasmine
Who Knows What's Next
Right This Way
See Ya Later
Yeah Me Too
The Field Trip
Talking with Loki
Pass Out
The Council
The Sandbox
She Doesn't Trust Us
Talking
Promise?
Patience
Jasmine's POV
Injuries and the Winter Soldier
The Stanger
Its Okay
Of Course
I'm Sure
Night...
Show Me
No
Stop it, Alex
I Don't Care
Kissing Session ;)
Arguing
Lilly
I love you
Author's Note!
Betrayed
Logan
A Plan
The New Kid
Messed Up
Hello Jasmine
Shot
For Now
Talking with Harry
Midst of Battle
HARRY!!
Alright
Soothing
The Truth
I wish
The Nightmares can come true
Surprise Surprise
Content
I'm Pregnant?
Sure
In Pain
Vacation
Airport
Kisses
Louis!
The Plane
Gone
Blood
Oh My Gosh
Will Do
A little arguement
A Minor Broken Rib
Lucky
Exceptional
Hope
Tick. Tock.
Contractions
Happiness
Baby Tellan
Confused
Training
That's A Plan
Promise
Come On!
In Action
Sadness
Friends and Family
Epilogue
Information & Dedication
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

The Party

10K 306 62
By Big_turd_blossom

The classes were a little bit better than last time Jasmine was at the school. None of the students laughed or mocked her, but they still stared and she knew they were whispering about her behind her back.

But Bobby had told her they always did that to the new students because they don't get many new ones.

Jasmine was currently in her last class of the day. The total amount of classes was four, one every other hour so school began at nine and ended at three, though some extra classes were taken later on in the day.

Jasmine sat in her chair towards the back of the room, her knees were crossed comfortably under the desk. Hank McCoy was the teacher of that class. Alex was in the class with her, but he was sitting closer to the front. Every now and then, he'd look back at her and smile.

As Hank spoke, she wrote a few things down, but other than that, the pen she held in her fingers twirled lightly in her hand.

As the class emptied out of the room after the session was over, Jasmine gathered her books up.

"Jasmine? Right?" A brunette girl with bright blue eyes walked over to Jasmine.

"Yeah." She nodded and faintly smiled.

"I'm Lilly. You're new here, aren't you?"

"Kind of." Jasmine gripped her book in her hands.

"I see Alex's got his eye on you, huh?" Lilly glanced over to Alex, who was talking to a few friends.

"I suppose you could say that. I mean-"

"Stop what you're doing, Jasmine. I don't know who you think you are but Alex is mine, got it?" She cut Jasmine off.

"E-excuse me?" Jasmine whispered.

"Yeah. He's mine. He's been mine for three years. And just because a new girl like you who thinks she's special comes along doesn't mean I'm giving him up." Her voice got dark as she spoke. "Got it?" She didn't even give Jasmine time to reply. "Besides, he could do better." Lilly looked Jasmine up and down before smirking.

"Um- I-"

"Jazz?" Alex smiled as he walked over to his present girlfriend and his ex girlfriend. "Come on."

"I-I have to go, Alex." Jasmine shook her head and brushed pass him, going towards her dorm.

"What did you say to her, Lilly?" Alex demanded when Jasmine was gone.

"I just told her the truth." Lilly twirled a strand of her blonde hair between her fingers. "What do you say you and me go do something later on?"

"I told you I don't want to get back with you, Lilly." Alex speed walked out of the classroom and towards Jasmine's dorm. "Jasmine? Open the door." He knocked a few times on the door. The door opened, but instead Kitty answered.

"What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything. It was Lilly." Alex tried to get pass Kitty but she didn't budge.

"Don't let Lilly get tied in with her, Alex. Lilly's just a little bitch who wants attention."

"I know. Let me talk to Jasmine." Alex sighed.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, Jasmine." Kitty said before she left the room.

"Jasmine?" Alex closed the door behind him. Jasmine was sitting on her bed with her knees tucked tightly to her chest. Tears were clearly streaming down her red cheeks. Her eyes were puffy from crying.

"Go away." She turned her back to Alex.

"Whatever Lilly told you, Jasmine, don't believe her. She just says things like that-"

"She's right though, Alex. You could do way better than me." Jasmine cut him off.

"Look at me, Jasmine." Alex walked over to her bed. Jasmine hesitated before turning around to Alex. "I don't think I could do any better. You're beautiful, gorgeous, smart, funny, and I love that about you." Alex made her look into his eyes.

"But she said-"

"I don't care what she said, Jasmine." Alex pressed their lips together. Jasmine giggled and gladly kissed him back. His hand went to her hip as Jasmine sat up on her knees to make their bodies level. Alex was standing by the bed, his eyes watching Jasmine as her eyes moved back and forth under her eyelids.

Jasmine was the first to pull back, but not far. She could feel his heavy, warm breath on her lips as she caught her breath.

"I love your rainbow eyes." Alex had his hand on the side of her face, his thumb brushed over the corner of her lips.

"I love your blue eyes. They're so pretty." Jasmine giggled.

"Not as pretty as you." He kissed her forehead. Someone knocked on the door before walking in. It was Peter.

"Xavier's goin' away for something tonight so we're throwing a party. You guys want in?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." Alex nodded.

"See you two later." Peter grinned before closing the door.

"A party? Alex, I don't think I should go." Worry flashed across Jasmine's face as she looked from the door, to Alex.

"Why not? It'll be fun. Xavier doesn't leave a lot but when he does, a bunch of students throw a huge party. I'm pretty sure he knows about it but he doesn't say anything. Nothing bad ever happens. There's alcohol for us older students and the younger ones never come to the party. It'll be fun, Jazz."

"I guess I could try." Jasmine sighed and brushed her hand through her blonde hair.

"Good." Alex chuckled.

Later on in the day around nine, Kitty came back to the room to get ready. Alex had just left Jasmine's room. They spent the day talking.

"Are you wearing that?" Kitty looked at Jasmine's outfit, which consisted of a pair of skinny jeans and a black hoodie.

"Er. Um, I really don't have anything else to wear." Jasmine shrugged.

"I have something you can wear." Kitty began to dig through her own clothes. "Here." She handed Jasmine an outfit. "And this is just for looks." She added a tan belt.

"Okay." Jasmine nodded with a smile and went to the bathroom. After putting on the outfit, she looked into the body length mirror.

The outfit consisted of a pair of short white denim shorts and a minty blue spaghetti strap tank top. Kitty helped to curl Jasmine thin blonde hair and did her makeup, only eyeliner and mascara.

"You look awesome, Jasmine." Kitty looked Jasmine over.

"Thanks. But don't you think its a little too much?"

"Not at all! Most of these girls are wearing less clothing than you."

Jasmine sighed and walked with Kitty to the backyard of the school, where the party was being held. There were lanterns hung up across the yard so students could see. The music was blaring and everyone was already dancing.

"Oh my God. You look amazing, Jazz." Alex's deep voice came from behind her. Jasmine turned around and blushed when she saw Alex looking her up and down.

"Don't do that. I'm so embarrassed. These shorts are so short." Jasmine put her hands on her cheeks as Alex walked closer to her.

"No they aren't. They look amazing." Alex loved the way her cheeks turned pink.

"No. They show too much and I can feel everyone's eyes on me and it just feels weird."

"All the guys are looking at you. I told you you're beautiful." Alex kissed her cheek.

"Yeah." Jasmine giggled. "I feel like my tank top's down too low and my shorts are up too high and they aren't even mine, Alex."

"Okay. Its fine, Jasmine. Trust me. You look beautiful in that." Alex chuckled. He liked when she was like this, not too shy or too quiet, but when she talked and giggled and blushed. "Kitty helped you, didn't she?"

"Yeah." Jasmine sighed and put her forehead against his chest.

"Do you want to dance?" Alex asked.

"What?" Jasmine lifted her head and looked into his eyes.

"I said do you want to dance?"

"Alex, I'd rather not-"

"Too late." He took her hand and led her into the middle of the students dancing.

"Alex! No! Don't do this!" Jasmine couldn't help but laugh from embarrassment. Alex held one of her hands between their chests and held his other hand on her hip. Jasmine put her hand on his shoulder tried not to look around.

"I can feel people looking at us, Alex! I don't like it!" She whispered loudly.

"Its fine, Jasmine, honestly." Alex kissed her forehead.

"I hate you so much right now."

"Mmm. No ya don't."

"Mmm. Yeah I do."

"Naaa." He watched Jasmine with passionate eyes as her cheeks blushed while he gently moved her back and forth with the music. He liked this side of her, the side that was bubbly and giggly. Jasmine blinked and her rainbow eyes changed to the green catlike ones. Alex smiled and kissed her forehead. "See? It's not so bad, Jasmine."

"Not really but its just.... I dunno. I've never done anything like this." Jasmine giggled. Alex spun her out for a moment and brought her back in. "You're embarrassing me so much right now, Alex."

"Oh well. That's fine." He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

The night was fun, much to Jasmine's surprise. She talked to a few other students that Alex introduced her to. That night, word had gotten around that 'the new girl' was with Alex Summers.

Jasmine was currently standing off to the side. Alex had gone to get himself a drink, Jasmine didn't want one.

Alex walked back to Jasmine with a drink in his hand.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"I'm okay." Jasmine smiled. "I'm getting tired actually. I'm gonna go back to my dorm, Alex."

"I'll walk you."

"You don't have to, Alex."

"I want to." He smiled and held her hand.

I loved this chapter!!

I like this Jasmine, what about you?

The next chapter will be a field trip to the zoo!!

But then there's a twist at the end....

I'm evil....

Do you guys like the new cover page??

Comments!!

<3 Kacey <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 81 22
Quintessence: A unique form of energy, specifically life itself. Katrina Hart, young SHIELD agent and mutant. Having been raised by some of SHIELD'...
168K 5.1K 35
Book four of my previous book Whiplash book 3- Y/n Rogers... what is there to say? Depression hanging over her head everyday since the snap. But tha...
56.6K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
334K 9.3K 29
Book 1: All Anastasia really believes about herself is that she was born to kill, that she has no place in this world. She is one of the worlds dead...