The Silent Prince | Jikook |

Bởi Sincerely_Jikook

"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things th... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: A tough storm
Chapter 2: Sidekick
Chapter 3: Communication
Chapter 4: Complaints
Chapter 5: A hard shell
Chapter 6: A lone wolf
Chapter 7: A little closer
Chapter 8: Investigation
Chapter 9: Urgent needs
Chapter 10: Sensitive
Chapter 11: A messy scene
Chapter 12: Drinks
Chapter 13: More than enough
Chapter 14: Aware
Chapter 15: Stuck by
Chapter 16: What's between us
Chapter 17: Suspicions
Chapter 18: Unanswered questions
Chapter 19: Lips sealed
Chapter 20: Your gentle embrace
Chapter 21: Understanding you
Chapter 22: Stakeout
Chapter 23: Now or never
Chapter 24: Mistakes
Chapter 25: Silent mewls~
Chapter 26: Trembling with lust~
Chapter 27: Risk
Chapter 28: Bullets
Chapter 29: Blame
Chapter 30: The sacrifices I make
Chapter 31: Understand it
Chapter 32: High fever
Chapter 33: Back to square one
Chapter 34: Wonders
Chapter 35: Suspect
Chapter 36: Fustration
Chapter 37: Alarming
Chapter 38: Temperature
Chapter 39: I'm here
Chapter 40: Strike
Chapter 41: Linked
Chapter 42: Sharp gasps~
Chapter 43: Delicate hands~
Chapter 44: What he thinks
Chapter 45: Caught
Chapter 46: The weapon
Chapter 47: Any thoughts?
Chapter 48: My prince
Chapter 49: Nightmare
Chapter 50: Nothing to worry about
Chapter 51: Sexual fantasies~
Chapter 52: Lip bite~
Chapter 53: Big smiles
Chapter 54: An ominous symbol
Chapter 55: My final call
Chapter 56: A grim atmosphere
Chapter 57: All I have
Chapter 58: Beyond compare
Chapter 59: The hidden secret
Chapter 60: I'm hurting inside
Chapter 61: Deprived
Chapter 62: An untimely visit
Chapter 63: A Father's guidance
Chapter 64: A silent voice
Chapter 65: Dead silence
Chapter 66: Found
Chapter 67: I might lose you
Chapter 68: Nothing to hide
Chapter 69: Acceptance
Chapter 70: The lost and found
Chapter 71: That's the story of love
Chapter 72: The help you need
Chapter 73: Drenched in wine~
Chapter 74: Locked wrists~
Chapter 75: Help
Chapter 76: The risks I'll take
Chapter 77: Fix me
Chapter 78: The love you deserve
Chapter 79: Infiltrate
Chapter 80: Heartbreak
Chapter 81: Our last dance
Chapter 82: 3600 seconds in an hour
°•BONUS•°

Chapter 83: Long awaited years (FINALE)

6.7K 334 217
Bởi Sincerely_Jikook

           It was the following year, Jimin never ceased to move on from his lover. That night when Jungkook left, he took everything with him. His clothes, his phone, camera that was given to him as a gift, the evidence of him committing the crimes and his phone to destroy. All was left was Jungkook's sweater Jimin clung onto. Everyday he thought of Jungkook within that year of solitude. He never lost himself, he kept longing to become such a better person and fix his life throughout those months of emptiness. He spent each and every day of his life visiting the therapist to vent out issues he needed fixing on. Constantly contemplating life with his therapist and hoping to be cured from his mental illness he soon developed after Jungkook left him.

            After Jungkook left, the gang leader no longer had connections with Jimin at all and all he did was just wonder if Jimin was still alive. He would recall his king always claiming he would kill himself if Jungkook was to leave him. These thoughts alone slowly made Jungkook believe, what if Jimin really was gone? Jungkook couldn't tell at all... But he had hope and still believed that one day, they would meet. But it's been a year and Jungkook was still in Japan, hiding from the laws as he sat on a chair in a dark room.

           This base was an underground hideout just beyond any tunnels. Jungkook sat on a one-seat leather couch up against an office desk. It wasn't an office, just where the gang leader dwelled in the underground hideout. Jungkook carried such a blank face as he kept it tilted. His eyes showed no mercy and his heart was only sealed shut. He couldn't remember the last time he was so happy after his life with Jimin ended. At night, he would get dreams of Jimin being killed for the crimes Jungkook caused and this only left the boy to wish he still would have held contact with Jimin. Yet, he deleted it all and destroyed his phone after. Not wanting anyone to know that the gang leader and a Chief had something between them.

             Jungkook wore a black dress shirt, black slacks and tie, matching in with his black classic shoes. Normally he would dress in comfortable clothes, but today was his birthday and all he could give himself was hope for maybe next year, he'll see the one he's always been waiting for all his life. Jungkook held up a silver gun as he gazed into the reflection of the gun and had a flashback of when Jimin was almost close to killing him. It was so difficult to look back at Jimin and remember the sound of his voice. The gang leader tried so hard to remember it, but he kept letting it slip from his mind and by there, his tears would roll down his face but no emotion would follow after. He was as still as a statue like the prince that he was; waiting for his king.

             No one in the gang knew who Jungkook waited for. Or even knew if he was waiting for someone. Jungkook kept his eyes locked onto the SD card that carried only the pictures of him and Jimin before that was taken on the camera. The other flash drives and memory cards were burned along with his phone. He lost everything and hoped to soon reunite with Jimin. On the other hand, he only lingered indoors since he hated all things about going out now. He isolated himself within the whole year he spent heartbroken.

             As Jungkook sat in his chair while gazing at the gun, suddenly, Yoongi stepped in with the same woman from the electronic store back in busan. The two wore all black and lowered their masks to present a person they kidnapped all under the guidance of Kim Namjoon. The dispatcher that soon joined them in Japan to support them. Only then, Namjoon stepped in wearing a black and white suit with his dirty blond hair thrown back to show his forehead.

           "Happy birthday, Boss." Yoongi said with a chuckle as he dragged in a man with a wooven bag over his face and his hands tied. "Here's one of RM's client's late on payment." Yoongi claimed as Namjoon walked over to a couch and sat down once he placed a cherry lollipop into his mouth.

          "He's an elder, a mute and he's late on repaying the loan shark." Yuja claimed as she let out a sigh. "Idiot."

           "Really... On my birthday you bring me a helpless mute?" Jungkook asked as he let out a sigh. "Take him back to his family. I don't need this."

           "Are you going to pity them all, Boss?" Namjoon asked as he let out a chuckle. "There's another we have to bring in."

           "You really are strict when it comes to deadlines aren't you?" Asked Yuja as Namjoon smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

            "It's all about business." Replied Namjoon while Yoongi just rolled his eyes. Only then, his phone began to ring and he held such a big smile before picking up his phone and turning away to answer it. "Hello? It's so great to hear your voice again, Jin~ fine.. Fine.. I'll call you princess." Namjoon cooed. Causing Yoongi to only give a sour face in return.

            "He sees him everyday, why is he always like this?" Yoongi complained as he forcefully picked the man up by his arms while Yuja did the same.

           "Hey, take it easy with him!" Jungkook ordered as Yoongi nodded. "Bring me the other. I need to let out some stress." Jungkook continued as he got up from his desk and loaded his gun once he stepped in front of his desk and sat over it. Raising his right leg over the left after. "Guess this is as close as something I could get to a good birthday..."

           "Nonsense, it'll get better!" Namjoon interrupted as he then returned to the conversation he held with his lover, Kim Seokjin; over the phone like an adorable and clingy couple they were. Just thinking of it made Jungkook jealous... He was jealous that Namjoon had his lover but not him. On the other hand, Jungkook could only dream.

         Eventually, Yoongi and Yuja dragged in the next victim as Yoongi shoved the man onto the ground before Jungkook. This one had on a wooven bag over his head too and rope tied around his hands too. Jungkook took a good look at this man and gazed at his attire. He was wearing an all white suit and tie as Jungkook still held the gun pointed to the man. He was silent too and once Jungkook looked at the victim, he instantly turned his head to Namjoon and watched the loan shark begin to make a smile while looking at the man on his knees before the gang leader. "Hey Jungkook, you may want to put the gun down for this one." Winked Namjoon as Yoongi finally made a smile while he watched along with the woman by his side.

       Jungkook gripped onto the gun as he looked at the victim and got off the desk. "Oh you all better not be wasting my time just to show me a headless man once again." Jungkook hissed at Yoongi as he laughed and shook his head.

            "Let's steer clear of him then! Come on!" Yoongi told Yuja and Namjoon as they left the room just so Jungkook would be left alone with the mysterious victim. The gang leader then scoffed and took a good look at the victim once more before crouching down to take a good look at this man. He wore such a beautiful silver ring over his left hand ring finger and this made Jungkook only sigh. For a moment there, he could have sworn it was Jimin.. But last time he recalled, Jimin couldn't move on without Jeon Jungkook and get married without his true love.

           The younger then took one last glance at the hands of the victim locked together and found it odd how his hands resembled Jimin's yet, the man sat there silently. His muscles were outlined along the white suit he wore and this made Jungkook slowly remove the bullets of the gun in silence. Dropping his guard in front of this man he knew nothing of. "I'm... I'm going to take off your bag..." Jungkook instructed. Hoping that this was the man he's been waiting for after a long awaited year.

          The man didn't respond and only then, Jungkook yanked the bag off quickly and leaned in to suddenly flinch and cause his eyes to grow wide. Jungkook started to tremble as he looked at the man before him turn out to be Park Jimin himself! "J-Jimin..?!" Jungkook asked as he suddenly started to tear up once Jimin opened his eyes and pulled a smile.

           "It's been a while...my prince..." Jimin whispered to the boy in front of him who was already breaking down into tears. Jungkook suddenly started to untie the older and pull him into a tight hug while he started to cry in tears of joy. "You've gotten stronger!" Jimin chuckled as he kissed Jungkook on the side of his head. "Happy birthday, baby."

            "I-I'ts you! It really is you! J-Jimin! I've missed you so much!" Cried the boy as he didn't want to pry away from the hug while he was already over the older man's lap from the sudden surprise. "I've been waiting for you...for a long year..."

          "Jungkook..." Jimin breathed and rose his hands up to finally hug the boy back. "I've been trying to change myself until I knew when would be a good time to come to you... I'm sorry.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled so happily to see Jimin, he was proud the man fought through his pain to get here on the Prince's birthday. This meant the world to Jungkook.

          "I'm proud of you, Jimin!" Jungkook replied and dried his tears. "H-How did you get here?"

           "Well, I finally quit being Chief and found Namjoon after so long... I finally found him here in Japan and caught up to him. So, here I am. But this wasn't the only thing I came here for~" Jimin told the boy as Jungkook started to question what Jimin really meant. "Close your eyes." Jimin instructed the boy as he grabbed Jungkook's left hand and took out a matching engagement ring he had to give Jungkook one last look before wanting to put it on him. "Jungkook... For so long I've wanted to see you, I woke up every day without you, I barely smiled without you and knew that the day I see you, needed to come quick enough. I tried my best looking for Namjoon after I quit from being Chief. The office didn't seem the same without you... Even Taehyung told me to chase after the one I don't need... More like the one I deserve! I got this for you because after so long.. I've made up my mind that forever is a word I want to be able to share with you and our kids if we ever adopt." Jimin told Jungkook as the younger still kept his eyes closed for Jimin.

           "I want to be in your life forever, Jeon Jungkook... I've found you before and I knew I could do it again. My Prince... Live with me forever, be more than a sidekick to me, be more than just a prince to me. Be my King... My husband." Jimin concluded as Jimin kissed Jungkook's forehead and whispered to the boy. "Marry me, My prince.." Only then, Jungkook opened his eyes to see a matching silver ring just waiting to be slipped onto his finger and this alone caused more tears to fall from his eyes while he nodded. He has never felt this happy after he left Jimin a year ago. But now that he finally made a smile, it assured Jimin that he was going to be with Jungkook for as long as they live.

           "Yes! Yes of course! Yes, I will marry you!" Jungkook continued so happily as he felt the ring slide into his ring finger and then, he allowed himself to let go and press his lips against Jimin's it's been so long since he's ever felt that feeling and Jimin related to that as well. The engaged couple continued to kiss once being reunited after so long. Jimin brought his hand into a caress against the side of Jungkook's face while the boy rolled his hands along Jimin's dirty blond hair so happily. Embracing every second of the minute, every second of the hour and the day together.

_____________________________________________________THE END_______________

Stick around for a bonus chapter!
•°•°•°

_______________________________________

🎶"Turning Page"🎶
  By: Sleeping At Last
🐥📱🐰
💖

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

66.7K 9.8K 58
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
999K 48.2K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
78.5K 5.5K 32
{COMPLETED} All of his life Taehyung hated police and Jungkook couldn't stand criminals. can love find a way to bloom between them.. preview "Kooki...
3.5K 201 22
jikook.. In this story jungkook is a successful and smartest police officer in high post. jungkook is a one of the famous special officer in the sout...