Touched By An Angel

By Kellikat23

I was challenged a while back to do something like this and this was the chosen story. An Alice Angel x Fem... More

Back On The Clock
Ink Demon
Flashback
Sammy's Message
Alice's Message
Seeing Sammy
Boris?
A Friend
Shawn's Message
Alice?
Boris Returns
Lost
Errand Girl
The First Task
Collecting The Cores
The Second Task
The Third Task
Going Home?
The Tape
Alice's Tape
Too Convenient
Mood Swings
Pushing Through
Bertrum's Message
Arcade Games?
Carousel
The Truth
Almost There
Boris?
The Battle... And Her
The Real Alice
New Messages
Escaping
The Hand
The Revelation
Sammy's Final Fight
Ink Battle
The Creation
Surprise
Plans
The Vault
I've Been Tagged!
Bad Feeling
Final Steps
Final Tape
Final Battle
Saved
Epilogue
The End

The Door

1.4K 41 1
By Kellikat23

*YOUR POV*

After hearing the tape, I knew I needed to get back to opening the door. Which meant I'd have to look for ink splatters on the backs of them. I left the office-like area and began walking the perimeter of the room, searching for more inky books. Eventually, I found one. I picked it up, causing another grinding noise to come from behind me, likely the door. I walked back and sure enough, another light was on. I smiled, setting the book on the floor, and walked to another book nearby. Without thinking, I pulled it out and saw red. Cabinets flew open and loud booming noises sounded from inside my head. I fell backwards and screamed in terror as ink seemed to ooze from the walls. Then, as suddenly as it happened, it stopped and everything returned to normal. I remained on the floor, hands over my head, panting heavily, for a few minutes. Once I was sure that the redness and ink had gone, I stood up, brushing myself off. My hands shook as I ran them through my hair, trying to convince myself I'd simply imagined whatever just happened. I slowly walked around to look for more ink-stained books, slightly more wary. After a while, I found one in the office. I cautiously reached out and touched it, scared to pull it. I took a deep breath, grabbed the book, and flung it quickly off the shelf, fearing the worst. But nothing happened. I was, of course, relieved, but confused as well. Why didn't the same thing happen this time? I walked over to the final book, next to the door. Nothing happened when I pulled it either. I watched the final light above the door flicker to life. I kept telling myself my mind had just been playing tricks on me. But as the door creaked open, I couldn't shake the feeling that what I'd experienced wasn't just in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.2K 40
You guys requested it, now here it is! The sequel to "They Wouldn't Understand!" Highest ranking: #5 on #fem
137K 2.3K 18
These are going to be mostly about Hermione Granger x OC but I will also write x Reader fics! I use these stories as a way to give myself some self l...
490K 14.1K 31
(This book is 100% completed!) My first story guys! Let me know what you think! Highest ranks cause eh why not: #2 in bendyxreader #9 in bendyandthei...
8.1K 368 18
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 �...