I'm just a Youtuber | Kellic

By KellsAndVic

Kellin Quinn is just a youtuber but one of his fans just wants to meet him so bad. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3 Meeting Tony's Casanova
Chapter 4 Wait what!
Chapter 5 Awe
Chapter 6 Are you dating yet???
Chapter 7 Tony! What happened
Chapter 8 Cute little Date
Chapter 9 Friends or Boyfriends.
Chapter 10 The Tony Perry Problem
Chapter 11 Mike....
Chapter 12 It's the past Tony....it doesnt matter...
Chapter 13 I couldnt find hope.
Chapter 14 Sorry
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rewriting

Chapter 2 Accidental I love you

3.3K 193 74
By KellsAndVic

-Tony's P.O.V-

I look through my closet and put on a black t-shirt with green splatter spots on it and slide on my skinny jeans and a SnapBack.

*Ding Dong*

"He is here!" I squeal alone in my room then rush out into the living room and open the door.

"Hey!" I say to excitedly. I'm so stupid!

"Hi" he smirks and waves.

"C'mon in" I smile and he walks in then sits on the couch.

"Wanna watch t.v or something" I look over at him and he nods.

"Hey Tony" He says slowly.

"Yea Mike?" I look over at him and he smirks.

"You look handsome" he smiles stealing my hat and putting his hat on me.

I blush "T-thanks" I stutter.

"Awe your so cute when you stutter" he laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Your cuter! Oh! Before I forget my friend Kellin wants to meet you!" I say smiling.

"Kellin Quinn?" He says questioning.

"Um yeah..do you know him?" I ask confused. How did he know Kellin.

"My brother is such a fan of his YouTube channel" Mike laughs.

"So you wanna meet him Mikey!" I giggle.

"Sure baby" he smiles and kisses my lips. I blush so much! I'm so happy hehe Mike "I love you!" Shoot shoot did I say that out loud....I cover my mouth and run into my room.

-Mike's P.O.V-

"I love you!" Tony screamed after we kissed. Then he ran out.

"Tony?" I yell as I walk down the hallway. I hear crying from the room and I say his name again.

"W-what! I didn't mean to say it...I was just thinking it and it-" I cut him off.

"I love you too!" I yell.

I hear the door unlock and open.

"Awe babe why are you crying.." I wipe his tears away and kiss his forehead.

"I thought I ruined our relationship...I didn't mean to rush things.." He says slowly.

"You didn't rush anything! I love you and you are to perfect to lose!" I smile at him.

"Thanks Mikey!" He grins.

"Don't you have to text Kellin babe?" I say giggling.

" Oh shit! I gotta do that thanks!" He laughs and runs to grab his phone.

-Tony's P.O.V-

I run to the living room and text Kellin-

Me: hey mike wants to meet you!😃come over soon!

Kells: yes! I get to meet your Casanova! 😉don't do anything to dangerous!

Me: Grosss!!! We're not doing anything....yet;) haha jk😋

Kells: See ya when I get there turtle🐢

Me: Okay! See ya 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.9K 39
Wild and reckless, Kellin Quinn is a rich, over indulged little brat who loves to party hard. His antics are getting in the way of his parent's publi...
8.4K 465 39
Famous lead singer Kellin Quinn journey to value himself while having to learn to let go of the things that don't fit in his life and welcoming in wh...
54.4K 4.3K 22
While living in a world full of rainbow pens, fat pigeons, sarcastic mothers, and Tumblr, the drama surrounding Vic Fuentes is just the icing on the...
141K 6.2K 36
Kellin, a hypersexual 18 year old meets the man of his dreams. The only problem being, it's his 26 year old widower therapist. How long will Vic kee...