My little bastard || Dean FF...

By urtrblfku

"Ugh! You little bastard!" More

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
characters
Part 4
Part 5
part 2 of pt 5
Part 6
Part 7
Pt 2 of pt 7
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
~Late night convos~
~silly asses~
~ultrasound~
you should
Check it out

Part 8

1.6K 55 9
By urtrblfku

*next morning*

I woke up with a heavy weight on my chest. I look down and seen Dean's head on my chest while and his hands wrapped around my waist. It was cute, honestly. I had to go pee tho...

Suddenly I felt him move causing more pressure on my bladder. "Dean, get up real quick." I whispered. "What?" He groaned. His voice was all raspy and his hair was messy... He's so cute I can't.

"I just have to pee." I say getting up and making a quick move to the restroom. "I left have an extra tooth brush in the drawer." He says from the other side of the bathroom door. "Thank you!!" I shouted softly... Shanice, Just pee who cares if he hears you, we're human I told myself before peeing loud as heck.

He is too sweet for me lord Jesus. Why am I the lucky girl? I have so many questions. Whatever, I am just more than grateful to just talk to him like wtf. He is such an angel. I remember an interview where he said he wouldn't date a fan... lying ass.

***

I stayed at Dean's place all day. I don't think I'm going back home like new home me please I love it here. Besides that I had a lot of fun with him today, he wants me to go to the studio where all the magic happens. I can't wait.

I look over at Dean and see him driving with one hand, little bastard. He looked like a dad, my future kids father, like dude! Baby me please 🥰 no jkjk lol.

"I feel you staring pretty hard ya know"He chuckled taking his eyes off the road for a split second. "O-oh sorry" I nervously giggle. "Don't stutter. It makes you seem guilty." he smiled. Cute Hyuk is the best Hyuk! I could feel myself blush, goodness.

"Wait guilty of what?" I asked looking at him. "Just listen to the music" he says and turns on love. My favorite fucking song. The whole time it played I could only think about Dean and I. I could only imagine how life could be if he was in it for life, but that didn't stop me from singing the song.

***
We arrived to the studio and right away he went into the booth as I sat in the chair. He tapped the window and pointed at a button and I pointed at the button and lifted an eyebrow. He nodded his head. I pressed it and some music started playing. The beat was so catchy I start bopping my head.

"Knock knock." suddenly i heard as the door opened. I turned my chair around only to find out it was Dabin. Dabin looked at me and opened his arms wide. "Dabin!!!" I embraced him tightly as he giggled and ruffled my hair. "Well someone is happy to see me" he smirks and hugs me again this time turning to a choke hole. "I told you I was gonna get you next time." He laughed.

"Okay Dabin, let go! You're messing up my fro you dirty dog!" I attempted to bite his arm. "Oh no! No ma'am." He stopped immediately. "That's why you have oil on your shirt." I teased and grabbed my mirror fixing my edges and hair.

"Are y'all finished yet?" I hear Dean slightly giggle and then his face got a little serious as he looked over to Dabin. "Oh, Sorry man" he put his hands in his pockets. Dean just nodded and I could since jealousy... cute. "We can start recording now." Dabin says taking a seat in the roller chair.

"I went over to his leather couch and sat down admiring my boys.

***

While Dabin and Dean were working, I was on my phone texting my best friend, Me and the guys had fun today, It was such a vibe and Dean ordered us pizza. He bought us food and drinks and we all had some very interesting conversations about random ass shit, we even had a few crackhead moments.

I hope i have fun like this with him more but i know he works a lot. I enjoyed my time here honestly and would love to be able to just hang with The Kwon Hyuk, The Deantrbl.

A/N: Thanks for reading another one of my shitty chapters 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 4.7K 22
"who are u" "I am his dad" "what hahahahaha...." "why are u laughing" "because u are joking which is not good joke" "what do u mean" "baby let's go" ...
86K 3.6K 23
Dฮžฮ”N "The names Dean baby, what's yours?" A voice whispered in my ear, while pressing their body against mine. "Unavailable." I respond and gyrate...
42.3K 2K 37
Hyunjae: if we hadn't met juyeon, you would have never got those followers. you clout chaser Chanhee: BITCH-
334K 10.4K 73
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ?" ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...